Home

Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 01/31/21 11:11 PM

as per his contract if he wins the Super Bowl. Anybody rooting for him?
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 01/31/21 11:13 PM

You think he gives 2 shakes about your income
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 01/31/21 11:15 PM

All the way.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 01/31/21 11:17 PM

I have no horse in this race. 1/2 mil is peanuts to him.
Posted By: Huntall76

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 01/31/21 11:27 PM

Nessmuck is but he won't bet straight up even with home field advantage . Not that confident i guess.
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 01/31/21 11:30 PM

I’m not a Brady fan but on this occasion I’m rooting for him and the Bucs. Mostly because I’d like to see him rub his 7th ring in .belechick and the Patriots face. That would be sweet. smile
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 01/31/21 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
You think he gives 2 shakes about your income

Nope
Posted By: ABeardedTrapper

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 01/31/21 11:36 PM

Nope Chiefs fan here. Eric
Posted By: Finster

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 01/31/21 11:38 PM

Maybe you should kneel to watch the game?
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 01/31/21 11:38 PM

Iam looking for a rabid Chiefs Fan ..from MO....to bet a 4 Oz lure of Backbreaker with ...against Tom Brady and the Bucs. But 3 points must be given to Tom..Cuz hes old.
Posted By: btomlin

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 01/31/21 11:54 PM

If Tom wins, it will mean he should spend the $500k on a fun night for the defense as they will have earned it like the championship game.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 01/31/21 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by btomlin
If Tom wins, it will mean he should spend the $500k on a fun night for the defense as they will have earned it like the championship game.

He is part of a team.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce T

He is part of a team.

That’s what I said....everyone is Tom this, Tom that. If he wins, it will be due to the Bucs D. They were able to overcome his 3 INTs last game. What teams are suppose to do.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 12:03 AM

The ownership was willing to put that in his contract, so why not take that. If they win the super bowl all the team members will receive significant funds.
Brady does not move around the pocket much so his linemen know where he will be and that helps them establish their locations. If they can connect well on quick release passes, run OK that will open up some bigger down field opportunities. As an NFC fan I hope the Bucs win the game. Brady and Rivers are two older QBs who took risks and changed teams and so far that has worked well for the teams who took them on. Maybe others will give those options some thoughts. Payton did that as well.

Bryce

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 12:17 AM

The Bucs defense just had to do its job ,last week. Those 3 interceptions were like punting the ball....all of them interceptions were inside of Green Bay own 30 yard line.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
Iam looking for a rabid Chiefs Fan ..from MO....to bet a 4 Oz lure of Backbreaker with ...against Tom Brady and the Bucs. But 3 points must be given to Tom..Cuz hes old.

Your so week Brady Brady brady Brady he is the goat and he's at home BUT I need 3 points. Lol ,grow some taters and take my straight up bet. You could have had another bottle of Backbreakah last game if you believed all your talk and wasn't so scared. Don't make that mistake again. Take the bet Sally!
Posted By: Posco

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Huntall76

Your so week Brady Brady brady Brady he is the goat and he's at home BUT I need 3 points. Lol ,grow some taters and take my straight up bet. You could have had another bottle of Backbreakah last game if you believed all your talk and wasn't so scared. Don't make that mistake again. Take the bet Sally!

You guys take this stuff pretty seriously.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 12:21 AM

Suh....is going to be in beast mode next weekend...they will have to double team him...which lets JPP and company to wreak havoc on Mahomes. He will have less time to throw the ball. Does KC even have a running game ?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 12:22 AM

The Bucs defense just had to do its job ,last week. Those 3 interceptions were like punting the ball....all of them interceptions were inside of Green Bay own 30 yard line.

Agreed. And the pack couldn't capitalize on any of them.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 12:24 AM

Brady all the way .Mahomes is a punk....

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 12:24 AM

A #1 seed vs #5 seed ....nuf sed.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 12:39 AM

Suh....is going to be in beast mode next weekend...they will have to double team him...which lets JPP and company to wreak havoc on Mahomes. He will have less time to throw the ball. Does KC even have a running game ?

Exactly right, so you either don't believe what you say and wont take the bet or you do believe what you're saying and are just scared.

TAKE THE BET

And no Posco not serious or dislike, just busting Nessmuck's chops trying to get him to bet straight up but I guess he can not be shamed into betting. Even though he has the goat quarterback, home field advantage and the better defense, lol , nuf said

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 12:45 AM

That’s what I said....everyone is Tom this, Tom that. If he wins, it will be due to the Bucs D. They were able to overcome his 3 INTs last game. What teams are suppose to do.

It's the whole team.You still have to scores points as well.Its the whole team from the offence and defence along with the special teams as well.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 12:48 AM

Stay after him hunt all. laugh

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88

I was hoping you would take the cheese......but I guess you don’t have much faith in KC going back to back ...eh ?
Posted By: goldnut

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:11 AM

Hey Ness...Ive cursed Brady more than a few times in my life, But I will be rooting for him in this one. Also would like to see AB get blasted a time or two.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:14 AM

Go Brady and Bucs.Would be awesome.Nobody on ESPN sports news are giving them much of a chance.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:17 AM

Tell ya what I'll do nessy. If the Chiefs don't win by 3 points or more I'll send you a 4 oz bottle of backbreaker. If the Chiefs win by 3 points or more you send me 3 bottles ( 4 oz size) of backbreaker.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:20 AM

I'm not the one talking about how great Tom brady is or the bucs defense and the Chiefs lack of defense and running game, you are. I'll tell you what Nessmuck I'll give you the 3 points since you think that will give you the win BUT you give me 2 to 1 odds.

I'll put up 1 4oz jar of Backbreakah and you but up 2 4oz jars of Backbreakah

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:23 AM

Lol......alot of Brady fans it seems as they want double if their team wins against Bradys team.
Posted By: NorthenTrapper

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:27 AM

I was hoping you would take the cheese......but I guess you don’t have much faith in KC going back to back ...eh ?

Ol nessy you and bruce are deep in Bradys spell.
To be true i dislike mohames alot to.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:34 AM

Tell ya what I'll do nessy. If the Chiefs don't win by 3 points or more I'll send you a 4 oz bottle of backbreaker. If the Chiefs win by 3 points or more you send me 3 bottles ( 4 oz size) of backbreaker.

Did you forget....Yinz are the Defending World Champs ? You mean to tell me that you don’t think KC will win by more than 3 points....with that offense !
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:36 AM

3 points is nearly calling it straight up. Some one give him the points and get yourself that bottle of backbreaker from him.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:37 AM

The experts are all saying there is no way Tampa Bay can stop kc's offence.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:41 AM

Did you forget....Yinz are the Defending World Champs ? You mean to tell me that you don’t think KC will win by more than 3 points....with that offense !

I ain't shure there back from the wood shed yet. grin

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:44 AM

Yep...Bucs D is gonna win it for Brady if they can somehow slow KC offense down. wink

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:46 AM

Yep...Bucs D is gonna win it for Brady if they can somehow slow KC offense down. wink

Maybe just maybe also a little Brady to Gronk magic still left there also.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:48 AM

Keys to victory are simple.....Bucs defense will stop Mahomes just one more time ...than the KC defense stops Brady

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:54 AM

Bucks defense must of got a lot better than the last time they played the Chiefs. Only thing is Brady got older and just about qualify's for the discount at Golden Corral Buffet. laugh

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:56 AM

Bucks defense must of got a lot better than the last time they played the Chiefs. Only thing is Brady got older and just about qualify's for the discount at Golden Corral Buffet. laugh

Yeah I know KC beat them by a whopping 3 points.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:57 AM

That’s what the Saints said.....we already beat these guys twice this season....lol
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:00 AM

I could care less, I do not watch pro-sports. Give him a little more and he will get on all four when they play the National Anthem.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:00 AM

I could care less, I do not watch pro-sports. Give him a little more and he will get on all four when they play the National Anthem.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Getting There

Wrong.Brady won't kneal.
Posted By: Furvor

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:02 AM

Plenty of air in his sail. Hope the they check the ball at beginning of each possession change.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by Furvor
Plenty of air in his sail. Hope the they check the ball at beginning of each possession change.

Did they check Rodger's as well?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:06 AM

The Worst thing for the Chiefs ...is that Vegas told Tom Brady he is the under dog . You can bet that is the rally cry in that Bucs locker room. That right there is the ultimate sign of disrespect....and that is the driving force for the Bucs next Sunday.
Posted By: lobo

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:15 AM

All I heard after the Bucs beat the Packers was Brady this and Brady that. The truth is he had a quarterback rating of 73.9. I hope he plays as well against the Chiefs. Don't under estimate the Chiefs defense. They're very capable of making it tough on Brady.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:15 AM

Heard Burger King was renaming their meatless burger the Brady Special. They appreciate a cheeting vegan taking KC to the woodshed, or was that the kitchen?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Brady all the way .Mahomes is a punk....

Please explain

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by lobo
All I heard after the Bucs beat the Packers was Brady this and Brady that. The truth is he had a quarterback rating of 73.9. I hope he plays as well against the Chiefs. Don't under estimate the Chiefs defense. They're very capable of making it tough on Brady.

Shows that there is so mich more to being a leader than a passer rating.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:28 AM

Heard Burger King was renaming their meatless burger the Brady Special. They appreciate a cheeting vegan taking KC to the woodshed, or was that the kitchen?

KC...had a bye...then the Browns at home....then the Bills at home...big deal. The Bucs 3 playoff games were all on the road ..The Redskins...The Saints...The Packers... I would say the Bucs are battle tested and ready to mop up the field with Kansas City.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:32 AM

That is all ready named the Rice burger.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:35 AM

The only thing there gonna be mopping up is their locker room after they get done crying them big ol alligator tears from letting a 25 year old punk whoop um. whistle

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:36 AM

The only thing there gonna be mopping up is their locker room after they get done crying them big ol alligator tears from letting a 25 year old punk whoop um. whistle

You talking or taking Nessy's bet?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by Pike River
Originally Posted by lobo

Shows that there is so mich more to being a leader than a passer rating.

Yeah, the so much more to it was the Bucs defense. They overcame Brady's mistakes. Bet they won't overcome it if he does it this time.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:38 AM

Time will tell.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:43 AM

You talking or taking Nessy's bet?

Question is: Is he taking mine?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 03:02 AM

KC...had a bye...then the Browns at home....then the Bills at home...big deal. The Bucs 3 playoff games were all on the road ..The Redskins...The Saints...The Packers... I would say the Bucs are battle tested and ready to mop up the field with Kansas City.

Yet again all that talk and no bet = no taters in your tater sac
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by Getting There

Wrong.Brady won't kneal.

Wasn't it Brady that said if anybody on the team kneels for the anthem,,hes walking off the team?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 03:10 AM

I'll do this Nessmuck if neither team doesn't win by atleast 6 points it's a tie, if your team wins by 6 or more points you win if my team wins by 6 or more points i win. That will void a close game , straight up for a 4oz jar of Backbreakah, that's the best offer you'll get from me . Time to back up all that talk.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 03:11 AM

Yep upstateNY it sure was Brady

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 03:30 AM

Well,,I hope he wins then.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

Well,,I hope he wins then.

X2

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 04:13 AM

Who was the MVP of the NFL this year .....Mahomes ?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 04:21 AM

Who was the MVP of the NFL this year .....Mahomes ?

Who has 6 super bowl rings ...... brady.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 04:40 AM

I just googled it.....Rodgers !.......Didn’t the Bucs defense put him in the dirt 5 times at least ...look out Mahomes !

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 05:08 AM

I just googled it.....Rodgers !.......Didn’t the Bucs defense put him in the dirt 5 times at least ...look out Mahomes !

And yet still no bet we me, I must be Nessmuck's kryptonnite
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 10:44 AM

There is a wide receiver in this game that played his college ball at Penn State, he will be the difference maker for the Super Bowl.
Posted By: corky

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 12:37 PM

MVP to be announced Saturday, most likely Rodgers.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 12:56 PM

I don't think the traveling circus and freak show has much of a chance to beat the Buc's with the Greatest Of All Time having home field advantage. They get there star receiver back and KC loses both there starting offensive tackles. It's all lining up for Brady and there defense to maul em. That kid ain't gonna know what hit him.
My betting offer still stands to ya nessy and the next 10 Brady lovers that want some of the action, being I'm an equal opportunity kind of guy. grin
Posted By: Wright Brothers

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:29 PM

"Upstate Duke"--> Wasn't it Brady that said if anybody on the team kneels for the anthem,,hes walking off the team?"

Yeah right.
T-man would have a Brady bunch melt down.

Look up Brady bunch memes, pretty funny.

Nittany did this receiver play at N.A. high school?

This stuff is better than the game lol.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:29 PM

Step right up gentleman!! Looky Looky Looky
Win a bottle of the miraculous backbreaker by watching a goat whuup up on a kid.
Ooooh the carnage and destruction on display!!
Looky Looky Looky !!!
For a small admission price you can win big!!
Looky Looky Looky laugh

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 01:52 PM

We on...? The Goat +3 ...for a 4 Oz bottle of Paul’s Backbreakah ?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:18 PM

In your deal , the risk isn't worth the reward. In my deal you're covered for your jar of the good stuff. But because KC has to beat shady Brady twice on his home field with a depleted offensive line, the three jars of the good stuff is warranted as the payoff. And like I said earlier, any more Brady fanatics up to 10 can put up or stay in the peanut gallery. What you say oh great one? The buc's can't lose with shady at the helm. They be a shooo in.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:21 PM

Your Smaaht not to Bet against Tom Brady.....especially when they label him the underdog...

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:26 PM

Back in 2001 ..when the Patriots played the “ Greatest Show on Turf “ in the Super Bowl.....the Pats were getting 14 points against Curt Warner’s Rams....and took them to the woodshed.....and Waived the 14 points ...and collected the 500.00 payout ....think I only put up 50.00 bet.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:40 PM

Evidently you're smart enough to not go big time against a kid and a circus. You must've remembered that they thought the Kenosha Kid was a punk and not very dangerous while sitting on his arse in the dirt. Just ain't that confident are yas?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:43 PM

So none of you brady lovers want to take a straight up bet? All I hear is a bunch of talk about how and why they're going to woop on the Chiefs but their main Cheerleader (Nessmuck) still wants 3 points. All lip and no balls

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:51 PM

Heres Mahomes at the end of the game: cry

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 02:54 PM

I think there skeert of a punk kid huntall 76. What say you?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 03:21 PM

Nessmuck just says stuff he doesn't really believe. If he actually thought that the Bucs were going to whip up on the Chiefs he would bet.
3 points shouldn't make a difference because he says they are going to whoop them , he doesn't say they'll lose but by 3 points or less.

Like I said all talk no taters.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 05:40 PM

Marsha Marsha Marsha, the circus is coming to town and the Brady Bunch is skeert. cry
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 06:56 PM

To me Andy Reid's creativity in designing plays and knowing when to utilize them would scare me more than anyone individual player does. Sometimes the more solid and disciplined a defense is the more likely a unique play can and does work.
Should be a good game to watch.

Bryce

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Wright Brothers
"Upstate Duke"--> Wasn't it Brady that said if anybody on the team kneels for the anthem,,hes walking off the team?"

Yeah right.
T-man would have a Brady bunch melt down.

Look up Brady bunch memes, pretty funny.

Nittany did this receiver play at N.A. high school?

This stuff is better than the game lol.

Chris Godwin, he played his high school ball at Middletown, Delaware.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by bblwi
To me Andy Reid's creativity in designing plays and knowing when to utilize them would scare me more than anyone individual player does. Sometimes the more solid and disciplined a defense is the more likely a unique play can and does work.

Bryce

Brady has more film on Andy Reid....than anyone in the league
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 11:34 PM

Nessmuck just says stuff he doesn't really believe. If he actually thought that the Bucs were going to whip up on the Chiefs he would bet.
3 points shouldn't make a difference because he says they are going to whoop them , he doesn't say they'll lose but by 3 points or less.

Looks like you are the only one confident in your team to me. Straight up, win or lose bet is the only way to go. I'd like to see KC win but I really don't care who wins as long as Brady loses.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 11:48 PM

“ 3 points shouldn’t make a difference “ .......then what’s the problem...Chiefs are the favorite on the road for a reason ....cough up the 3 points and quit playing that manginah caahd.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/01/21 11:58 PM

Lame Ness. What would cat daddy think of you? Bet him straight up if you got the marbles.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 12:05 AM

Iam gonnah have to staaht my own thread I guess. I know there is a bunch of KC guys on here that would jump on this bet in a heart beat.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by bblwi

Bryce

Brady has more film on Andy Reid....than anyone in the league

I agree with you on that nessy. Probably got it all from the other cheeter, Belachek. Should of stripped all the wins from them and kicked their sorry arses out of the league.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 12:11 AM

anyone that knows why there is a point spread in betting knows that the reason it goes up and down is because the Vegas book wants an even number of bets on both sides because they make their money win or lose. That's why if everyone started betting on the Chiefs -3 they would change the spread to -4 or -5 to get more to bet on the Bucs . The point spread does not indicate who Vegas thinks will win.

That being said you're the one that keeps saying they are going to win and why they're going to win. You don't say they'll lose but by 3 or less points. You're the one taking all the smack about how they're going to whoop'em so why do you need points? I think the Chiefs will win might be by 1 point or 14 but I think they'll win and I'm willing to back that up with a bet. You obviously aren't willing to put your money where your mouth is. Time to put or shut up as they say.lol

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 12:20 AM

Just like buying or refinancing a house. You want the best rate you gotta pay for the points. In this case it's worth 3 bottles of backbreaker. grin

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 12:42 AM

anyone that knows why there is a point spread in betting knows that the reason it goes up and down is because the Vegas book wants an even number of bets on both sides because they make their money win or lose. That's why if everyone started betting on the Chiefs -3 they would change the spread to -4 or -5 to get more to bet on the Bucs . The point spread does not indicate who Vegas thinks will win.

That being said you're the one that keeps saying they are going to win and why they're going to win. You don't say they'll lose but by 3 or less points. You're the one taking all the smack about how they're going to whoop'em so why do you need points? I think the Chiefs will win might be by 1 point or 14 but I think they'll win and I'm willing to back that up with a bet. You obviously aren't willing to put your money where your mouth is. Time to put or shut up as they say.lol

Your feeling is that the Chiefs won’t cover the spread..I can understand that.....they haven’t covered a bet all season...[Linked Image]

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 12:48 AM

Whitetrash. The patriots knew the rules and how to use them to their advantage more than other teams. Players even said that. Cheating? They all cheat. Some just don't get caught.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 12:50 AM

I never said they would cover. I said they will win , just like you say the bucs will win the only difference is one of us is will back up his words with a jar of Backbreakah and one won't .

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 12:58 AM

They get bored easily and loose interest on smoking lesser teams, such as Brady and the Bucs.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 01:01 AM

I never said they would cover. I said they will win , just like you say the bucs will win the only difference is one of us is will back up his words with a jar of Backbreakah and one won't .

Its only 3 points right? Isnt thay nearly straight up?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 01:30 AM

Well if they ain't covered the spread all year as you have pointed out, there shouldn't be nothing holding you back besides fear and good sense.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 01:33 AM

Well if they ain't covered the spread all year as you have pointed out, there shouldn't be nothing holding you back besides fear and good sense.

That’s why none of you Chiefs fans want to bet.....guess I’ll just go through my bookie and get the points
Posted By: Jim H

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:05 AM

I have no frog in this pond... I ribbed Nessie once on the flippers beating New England, but in this case, I don't blame anyone for not going with his bet. 6 looking for 7 after his organization didn't stick with him?? Nah, he doesn't have ANY motivation to win this!

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:21 AM

The cheaters have been prospering a lot lately with the election and all, hopefully the Chiefs put a stop to that.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~
The cheaters have been prospering a lot lately with the election and all, hopefully the Chiefs put a stop to that.

Jerry Rice is retired.Aaroon Roger's packers lost.The Steelers of the 70's and 80's are all dead or retired.All cheaters

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:28 AM

All talk, lmao

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:30 AM

Life long hater here... please explain? Brady got caught once and paid his dues. New England?? Agreed! Got away with murder! But why should that follow Brady? To me, more reason to want to see him stick it to New England! (9ers fan, before anyone assumes. A high school friend played for them and I followed since then...Montana era)

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:35 AM

Jerry Rice is retired.Aaroon Roger's packers lost.The Steelers of the 70's and 80's are all dead or retired.All cheaters

Oh, ok then it's ok if Brady is a cheater too if everyone else is doing it. lol

Originally Posted by Jim H
Life long hater here... please explain? Brady got caught once and paid his dues. New England?? Agreed! Got away with murder! But why should that follow Brady? To me, more reason to want to see him stick it to New England! (9ers fan, before anyone assumes. A high school friend played for them and I followed since then...Montana era)

You think Brady was an innocent by-stander? Didn't know about the cheating? lol

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:36 AM

I have no frog in this pond... I ribbed Nessie once on the flippers beating New England, but in this case, I don't blame anyone for not going with his bet. 6 looking for 7 after his organization didn't stick with him?? Nah, he doesn't have ANY motivation to win this!

Was that the Miami Miracle game...lol

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:36 AM

Jerry Rice admitted to cheating.Aaron Rodgers also admitted to cheating.Alot of the 70's and 80's Steelers were all on steroids.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:40 AM

ADC what gets me was how hard they came down on Brady when Jerry Rice and Aaron Rodgers both admitted to cheating and the past steelers with all their steroid use and not a peep from the nfl.They quietly sweep it all under the rug.Why no punishments for them as well.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:41 AM

Jerry Rice admitted to cheating.Aaron Rodgers also admitted to cheating.Alot of the 70's and 80's Steelers were all on steroids.

...and? Of those, Brady got caught AND had to sit out. I'm a Rice fan... but nothing happened to him in his career. Trust me, I'm the last one to defend Brady, but he paid his price and is separated from the Patriots now. Let's see what he's got!

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:42 AM

ADC what gets me was how hard they came down on Brady when Jerry Rice and Aaron Rodgers both admitted to cheating and the past steelers with all their steroid use and not a peep from the nfl.They quietly sweep it all under the rug.Why no punishments for them as well.

Doesn't detract from the fact that Brady is a cheater. And Ness thinks he's going to lose, but only by 2 points. lol

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:42 AM

Jim H Brady has already shown what he has got.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:43 AM

Not a conscience I guess? laugh

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:47 AM

Adc. A LOT are!!! He just got caught! What's your point? Where has Tampa been accused of cheating? Brady paid the price years ago for his cheating. Time to move on. I really don't care either way, but it would be cool to see him stick it to bilisuck!

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:51 AM

Bruce. Yup. But if I'm honest.... I still like him better that mahomes! Something about him I just don't like! Talented, yes, but a bit too arrogant for me. Brady was the same way at his age, maybe he'll grow on me too!

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:55 AM

Just as well go with a booky. Next thing will be complaining about the zebras poor officiating when they get beat.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 03:12 AM

I'm a die hard Colts fan and as fare as I'm concerned the only team who got robbed by the patriots was the rams team in Tom's first superbowl win . I believe Belichick recorded their practices to gain an advantage and being as Tom was only what 2 years in the league I doubt bill Belichick let him in on his cheating process.

Deflate gate i believe was done to help reduce fumbles not to help the passing game.

That being said Nessmuck doesn't believe what he tells everyone and why he won't stand by his prediction and bet straight up.And that gentlemen is the real crime here,lol

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 03:12 AM

Not a conscience I guess? laugh

Proven it this year playing for Tampa Bay.Brought this team right to the top and the superbowl.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 03:15 AM

Doesn't detract from the fact that Brady is a cheater. And Ness thinks he's going to lose, but only by 2 points. lol

If you call Brady a cheater you also have to call Aaron Rodgers, Jerry Rice and the steelers of the 70's and 80's cheaters also.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 03:17 AM

Just as well go with a booky. Next thing will be complaining about the zebras poor officiating when they get beat.

What’s your final score ?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 03:25 AM

If you call Brady a cheater you also have to call Aaron Rodgers, Jerry Rice and the steelers of the 70's and 80's cheaters also.

Fine by me.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 11:46 AM

Thanks sports trivia guru Nittany,
I'll watch for the rook.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 01:13 PM

(Nessmuck) in native language translates to " Gimme 3 points "

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 01:30 PM

What’s your final score ?

My final score is KC wins and the goat loses, again. I'll have mercy on the Brady bunch and go to 4 points but like I said before, every point costs a bottle of backbreaker. See if you're booky will give you that. I think not. I think the spread shrinks the closer to game time.
You gonna pull them pistols or whistle Dixie?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 01:50 PM

31-24 Bucs........34-21 with +3 vegas odds
Posted By: marathonman

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 01:59 PM

Bruce. Yup. But if I'm honest.... I still like him better that mahomes! Something about him I just don't like! Talented, yes, but a bit too arrogant for me. Brady was the same way at his age, maybe he'll grow on me too!

mahomes won't make it half as long as Brady has..He [Brady] is the GOAT...

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:02 PM

How many passing yards do you think the kid throws for? How many points does KC spot em before they start playing? Kinda like letting a fat boy get a bite or two of an Eskimo Pie before you take it away from him. Aught to be against the law.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:17 PM

Brady will put long methodical drives together....and keep Mahomes off the field and limit his possessions. The KC defense will be sucking wind come the 4th quarter.....and Brady will step on their throat....and put them to sleep.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:36 PM

You probably right nessy. KC ain't got no defense. He He. Just a bunch of no names that struggle to put their shoes on. Kinda what the boofalows thought too. Sent them no class losers back to the salt mines,wondering what happened. Does kinda upset some of them boys when they get spotted 9 or 10 points and then get there doors blowed off.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:45 PM

Brady will put long methodical drives together....and keep Mahomes off the field and limit his possessions. The KC defense will be sucking wind come the 4th quarter.....and Brady will step on their throat....and put them to sleep.

All that and you want 3 points. Just proves you don't believe the BS you're spewing.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 02:55 PM

All that and you want 3 points. Just proves you don't believe the BS you're spewing.

Huntall76,,if three lousy points are makin you that skeeeered,,you must not have too much faith in your girlfriend Mahomeboy. smile

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 03:06 PM

I'm not the one going on and on and on about how they are going to win and put his foot on their throat and asks for a bet but only if you give him 3 points. Like I said I think Chiefs will win but they might only win by only 1 point.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 03:09 PM

I think the Brady bunch is all show and no go. Kinda like them old GTO's that were known as goats.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 03:10 PM

Super bowls are old hat for Brady.Not so much for the other lad that's gonna get the jitters. grin

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 03:13 PM

I'm not the one going on and on and on about how they are going to win and put his foot on their throat and asks for a bet but only if you give him 3 points. Like I said I think Chiefs will win but they might only win by only 1 point.

Isn't the Vegas spread 3 1/2 points? Why bet even up with you,,when you can get 3 1/2 points elsewhere?Thats just common sense.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 03:44 PM

Super bowls are old hat for Brady.Not so much for the other lad that's gonna get the jitters. grin

He ain't skeeerd. He don't get the jitters. He got Jake from State Farm watching his back laugh

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 05:00 PM

Isn't the Vegas spread 3 1/2 points? Why bet even up with you,,when you can get 3 1/2 points elsewhere?Thats just common sense.

I absolutely agree with you. If you're taking just about money, definitely get the points the bookie is offering him. But he's not texting his bookie on how much of a woopin brady is going to give the Chiefs or asking the bookie for more points. He comes on here looking for a bet and bragging rights telling everyone that the bucs will win , how they'll win and if I'm not mistaken by how much they'll win by. Not once does he say the bucs might lose but be within the point margin, only that there's going to be throat stomping and all of that BUT juuuuussssst 1 kicker he needs 3 points. He's a trash talker when it comes to anything about patriots or brady and that's ok but he don't just talk smack he tells people to have faith in your team put up some Backbreaker and pride .

He's really just looking for another out , if the Bucs lose but are within the point margin he won't say i was wrong or if anyone says brady stinks he'll just say how smart he was betting and still won from the bookie. He'll justify all this talk about how the Bucs are going to win and give them arse whooping by saying (I won money from my bookie).

So i say, Nessmuck have faith in Tom brady and the Bucs defense have faith in all the reasons you stated on why the Bucs will win and if you don't or can't have faith in any of those reasons still take the straight up bet ,,,,,,,,,,,, AND JUST CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!!!!!!

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 05:15 PM

Gonna have to withdraw my betting offers on the game. Just got some insider information that just took place. Don't think the Brady bunch wanted any of it anyway.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 11:14 PM

Gonna have to withdraw my betting offers on the game. Just got some insider information that just took place. Don't think the Brady bunch wanted any of it anyway.

Hahahaa,,not sharing the inside scoop with yer trapperman buddies? That's not nice. grin

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/02/21 11:43 PM

Ok Upstate, you shamed me into telling. Wouldn't want to be accused of withholding pertinent information. I know this guy who's little brother works for the Ramond James stadium crew. He said they caught somebody tampering with the football air checking gauges. Didn't want to give the old mans name out and they are trying to cover it up. laugh

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 12:27 AM

Boston Sports radio guys are saying ...something smells fishy about this little 3 or 3 1/2 point spread...it should be higher. BUT...no one is willing to bet against Tom Brady either. Brady’s winning percentage is 70%.....which for no so Smaaht guys is ..If Brady plays 10 games....he will win 7 of them. As of now..Brady is 6-3 in SUPERBOWL Games.....add another SuperBowl win.= 7-3... which is ..you guessed it ..70%.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 12:34 AM

[Linked Image]

Keep an eye on this guy.......He is going “ Von Miller “ ...on Mahomes and company.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 12:53 AM

What's your point. KC is 2 for 3 in Super Bowls. The kid is 1 for 1. He's already gone by most of the goats records when they go head to head on age. It's still a game where any team can win on any given day.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 12:59 AM

[Linked Image]

Keep an eye on this guy.......He is going “ Von Miller “ ...on Mahomes and company.

He ain't gonna be hard to find. He'll be cleaning out the monkey cages when the circus gets done with him.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 01:52 AM

Boston Sports radio guys are saying ...something smells fishy about this little 3 or 3 1/2 point spread...it should be higher. BUT...no one is willing to bet against Tom Brady either. Brady’s winning percentage is 70%.....which for no so Smaaht guys is ..If Brady plays 10 games....he will win 7 of them. As of now..Brady is 6-3 in SUPERBOWL Games.....add another SuperBowl win.= 7-3... which is ..you guessed it ..70%.

Wrong again, home teams typically has a point advantage of 3. So it would be bucs -3 at home versus most nfl teams. The fact that it is bucs +3 to +3.5 at home and it hasn't really changed means that they seam to be getting an equal amount of bets for both teams.

Like I said earlier the point spread exists to try and achieve an equal number of bets on both sides because the house will win no matter who wins . The point spread is nothing more than a thought out number to get an equal number of bets it's not an indicator of who will win. Since it has not moved i would say the spread is where they want it.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 02:10 AM

Wrong again, home teams typically has a point advantage of 3. So it would be bucs -3 at home versus most nfl teams. The fact that it is bucs +3 to +3.5 at home and it hasn't really changed means that they seam to be getting an equal amount of bets for both teams.

Like I said earlier the point spread exists to try and achieve an equal number of bets on both sides because the house will win no matter who wins . The point spread is nothing more than a thought out number to get an equal number of bets it's not an indicator of who will win. Since it has not moved i would say the spread is where they want it.

Very good Captain Obvious.....we all know how the lines are set ...was born at night,but not last night.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 02:43 AM

Captain Obvious???? Really after you just explained the intense and riveting Way that brady almost has a 70% win percentage in super bowl games. Lmao.

Either your slipping in your old age, to much scotch or i just have your number. I've been calling you out at every turn and you have no real logical response and that's the best you got "captain obvious " really? Oh and I forgot the "gimme 3 points "

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 03:00 AM

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 03:26 AM

Nice one...Pike !

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 03:50 AM

Check out what happens when you pressure him out of the pocket, you'll see what Brady can not do. The best stuff starts at the 5min mark.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 01:20 PM

Only way they can cover KC is to double up on the tight end and wide outs. The only way to do that is to drop line backers in coverage. When that happens ya gonna see another kid from LSU run the ball over um. But wait, KC ain't got no running game. Lol

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 02:01 PM

If Mahomes & Company had to play 3 playoff games on the road...Washington ...in NO....In Green Bay...They would be golfing this week. Instead they had some commercial QB from Cleveland...and a no name from Buffalo. It’s like looking at a Boxer that is 18-0 with 18 KO’s....that just fought tomato juice cans....
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 02:03 PM

After 8 pages, Brady is still a one man team!

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 02:11 PM

Younz still cuttin bait? grin

The way you guys talk this is all about the qb.
Hope these goats don't get Whacked.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson

After 8 pages and countless statements by some on why tom and the bucs are going to win and still no straight up bet. They don't believe their own hype . But it's ok even my 2 boy would talk crap about when they turned 18 they would show me I'm just an old man.

Just like a bet I'm still waiting. Lol

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 04:57 PM

Truth is, Marsha and the Brady Bunch is skeerd. They be hiding in the bushes and weeds trying to get a sucker bet. In all reality he's probably going through his bookie and betting KC wins. Something to be said for hedgein your bet. grin

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 05:15 PM

Truth is, Marsha and the Brady Bunch is skeerd. They be hiding in the bushes and weeds trying to get a sucker bet. In all reality he's probably going through his bookie and betting KC wins. Something to be said for hedgein your bet. grin

Lmao

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 05:22 PM

The bucs are at home , so essentially an even bet is given the bucs 3 points. So giving the bucs +3 at home is spotting them a touchdown and is ridiculous when you're playing that defense and the goat tom brady especially them being battle tested, lol

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 05:35 PM

If Mahomes & Company had to play 3 playoff games on the road...Washington ...in NO....In Green Bay...They would be golfing this week. Instead they had some commercial QB from Cleveland...and a no name from Buffalo. It’s like looking at a Boxer that is 18-0 with 18 KO’s....that just fought tomato juice cans....

If. If. If- If a frog had wings he wouldn't bust his but every time he jumped.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 05:42 PM

Geeze, 8 pages?

If the chiefs faithful won't take the bet Nessie, I will only caveat is if I win you pay my bottle of BB's value to the tman fund

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
Geeze, 8 pages?

If the chiefs faithful won't take the bet Nessie, I will only caveat is if I win you pay my bottle of BB's value to the tman fund

Way to cut Paul out. lol

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 07:25 PM

BTW Steven, I only show 4 pages. You should adjust your preferences to show more posts per page and more threads too so you can find stuff easier.

[Linked Image]

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 10:45 PM

Here's a bet for you nessy. Let's bet 3 bottles of backbreaker on which one throws for more yardage in the game. You can have your hero Brady and I'll muttle through with the kid. That way there ain't no points involved.
That makes it heads up between the greatest of all time and the upstart kid still wet behind the ears.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er
Geeze, 8 pages?

Way to cut Paul out. lol

Ok then, if I win ness he can donate a bottle of BB to the housedefense auction.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 10:46 PM

Nobody is going to remember who threw more yards for the game. Just take the dang bet.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 11:02 PM

Been trying to get him to man up and take a straight up bet for days. He doesn't believe they are going to win. All his talk about them winning is him just trying to convince himself they might win. Never seen a betting man that said so much about a team and how their going to win, not take a bet. He obviously doesn't drink his own kool-aid.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 11:10 PM

How long will it be before the scoreboard is eliminated and Vegas will just run the points?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/03/21 11:33 PM

After 8 pages and countless statements by some on why tom and the bucs are going to win and still no straight up bet. They don't believe their own hype . But it's ok even my 2 boy would talk crap about when they turned 18 they would show me I'm just an old man.

Just like a bet I'm still waiting. Lol

Lol....actually I'm seeing just the opposite from the kc fans and kc are the favorites.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 12:44 AM

Been trying to get him to man up and take a straight up bet for days. He doesn't believe they are going to win. All his talk about them winning is him just trying to convince himself they might win. Never seen a betting man that said so much about a team and how their going to win, not take a bet. He obviously doesn't drink his own kool-aid.

I will bet you $100 on Brady,, that will be payable to the Trapperman fund reguardless who wins if you give me the 3 1/2 points I can get elsewhere. grin Neither one of us makes a nickel and it goes to a good cause. ??? AND,A good time was had by all. smile All I will get is bragging rights that I won. grin

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 01:11 AM

Points? WTH? Either they win or they don't win. Put up or shut up. laugh

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 01:13 AM

Mind your own business.Im trying to make $100 for the Trapperman fund.Even when I win,I wont make a penny on that bet.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 01:15 AM

Mind your own business.Im trying to make $100 for the Trapperman fund.Even when I win,I wont make a penny on that bet.

grin Good luck!

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 01:35 AM

It seems that neither side are very confident. Bunch of ankle biters....all bark.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 01:37 AM

I will bet you $100 on Brady,, that will be payable to the Trapperman fund reguardless who wins if you give me the 3 1/2 points I can get elsewhere. grin Neither one of us makes a nickel and it goes to a good cause. ??? AND,A good time was had by all. smile All I will get is bragging rights that I won. grin

Dang you're worse than Nessmuck! You want 3 1/2 points lol. I'm not giving any points to a team that has home field advantage and the goat tom brady. Why dont you go ahead and take the points elsewhere and donate your winnings to the trapperman fund and it will go to a good cause. grin

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 01:40 AM

It seems that neither side are very confident. Bunch of ankle biters....all bark.

If it was at a neutral site I would give them the 3 points. Then again if it was at a neutral site the spread would be atleast 6 points.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 01:42 AM

Huntall76.Why not take my bet,your so confident in Mahomeboy.Either way,,one of us donates $100 to the T-Man fund.Your all talk and no action. smile All I will get is bragging rights that you lost. grin BWaaaak,,,bwaaak bwaaak bwaaak.Chicken.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 01:51 AM

If it was at a neutral site I would give them the 3 points. Then again if it was at a neutral site the spread would be atleast 6 points.

Despite it being in TB its still a neutral site. There won't be the home field advantage with local fans like a typical game. Weak excuse.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 01:53 AM

Huntall76.Why not take my bet,your so confident in Mahomeboy.Either way,,one of us donates $100 to the T-Man fund.Your all talk and no action. smile All I will get is bragging rights that you lost. grin

All I have ever said is I think that I'm confident they will win. I've never said they would whoop them or bragged that they would beat them by a bunch of points. You have me confused with Nessmuck. Straight up bet is all I've said and I'll back that up. I'm not going to lose a bet because them I said would just win only wins by 2. Why dont you take the straight up bet since you're so confident in brady and the bucs. You sir are all talk same as the other guy gimme gimme gimme points, no marbles smile

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 01:55 AM

Huntall76.Why not take my bet,your so confident in Mahomeboy.Either way,,one of us donates $100 to the T-Man fund.Your all talk and no action. smile All I will get is bragging rights that you lost. grin

All I have ever said is I think that I'm confident they will win. I've never said they would whoop them or bragged that they would beat them by a bunch of points. You have me confused with Nessmuck. Straight up bet is all I've said and I'll back that up. I'm not going to lose a bet because them I said would just win only wins by 2. Why dont you take the straight up bet since you're so confident in brady and the bucs. You sir are all talk same as the other guy gimme gimme gimme points, no marbles smile

I offered you a fair bet,,and you wont take it.Enough said.BWAAAAAK bwaaakbwaaaakkk.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 01:59 AM

Can we get an APB out upstateNY and Nessmuck taters, they seem to be missing. Enough said.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 02:01 AM

Can we get an APB out upstateNY and Nessmuck taters, they seem to be missing. Enough said.

Looks like even you know Mahomeboy will never beat the spread.Hahahaaaaa. Bwaaaaak,bwaaaak bwaaaaaaak Hundred doller no holler still up for grabs. grin grin grin

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 02:04 AM

I have never said he would beat the spread. All I ever said is i think they'll win.Hahahaaaaa. Bwaaaaak,bwaaaak bwaaaaaaak

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 02:11 AM

That the problem with you 2 guys . You say the bucs will win but you need 3 and or 3 1/2 points. It's confusing because if the Bucs are going to beat the Chiefs why do you need points?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 02:12 AM

That the problem with you 2 guys . You say the bucs will win but you need 3 and or 3 1/2 points. It's confusing because if the Bucs are going to beat the Chiefs why do you need points?

Hahahaaaa.Ask the bookies that question then try to place a bet.HAAAAhahahahahaha GOOD LUCK grin BWAAAAAK

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 02:23 AM

Wow.....what did I miss..,Upstate now threw his hat in the ring too....

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 02:40 AM

you had me on ignore so he was cheerleading for you. He asked me to take it easy on you because you locked yourself in the basement because you're so scared. He said you keep having nightmares and wake up screaming "GIMME 3 POINTS", LOL

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 02:40 AM

Geez you guys. That's more than my fur check was for. cry

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 02:42 AM

Geez you guys. That's more than my fur check was for. cry

LOL,,,I just had a little wine come out my nose. smile

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 02:37 PM

you had me on ignore so he was cheerleading for you. He asked me to take it easy on you because you locked yourself in the basement because you're so scared. He said you keep having nightmares and wake up screaming "GIMME 3 POINTS", LOL

He really does have me on ignore or is just choosing to ignore my post,lol . I guess I win cry

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 04:26 PM

This is just the preliminary stages huntall. They make offers and then we make counter offers. Sort of like My Cousin Vinny when they was negotiating over a game of pool. This stage of it is filled with plenty of trash talking and boisterous bragging while the adversary's jockey for position. So if da Brady bunch don't think the goat sucks pond water and his mama wears army boots, they'll come around. grin

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 04:46 PM

My Cousin Vinny is a great movie. Just watched it last week.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 05:16 PM

One of the " yutes" is gonna cost the goat a half million. laugh

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 05:18 PM

One of the " yutes" is gonna cost the goat a half million. laugh

[Linked Image]

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/04/21 11:25 PM

Just heard a guy laid 3.4 million on Tampa....it’s up to 3 1/2 now...lol

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/05/21 12:34 AM

Your analysis would be incorrect if that happened, unless you mean KC is now the underdog and qualifies for the save me a crutch points.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/05/21 01:06 AM

Maybe someone put a ton of money on KC....but the latest as of today is 3 1/2

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/05/21 02:02 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/05/21 02:08 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/05/21 02:38 PM

I don't gamble, but if I did I would bet on Tampa Bay and I wouldn't need any points.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/05/21 05:16 PM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
I don't gamble, but if I did I would bet on Tampa Bay and I wouldn't need any points.

I don't always drink, but when I do I drink scotch.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/05/21 07:14 PM

[Linked Image]

That's a good one nessy. I'm sure that kid is taking that caption to heart. Next photo opp will show the kid pushing the goat off the field in a wheelchair. Hope he don't break a hip trying to keep up with the kid.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/05/21 07:18 PM

A guy a work put $20 straight up on the Bucs to win. He asked me who I thought was going to win , I said the Chiefs and he said you want to put money on it and I said i wasn't giving him any points he laughed and said the bucs are going to win i don't need them. So i know exactly 1 betting man that backs up their talk.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/05/21 07:46 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/05/21 08:06 PM

Lol

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/05/21 08:13 PM

A guy a work put $20 straight up on the Bucs to win. He asked me who I thought was going to win , I said the Chiefs and he said you want to put money on it and I said i wasn't giving him any points he laughed and said the bucs are going to win i don't need them. So i know exactly 1 betting man that backs up their talk.

Did you bet him?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/05/21 08:52 PM

Of course I did.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/05/21 08:54 PM

Not quite a 4oz. Jar or Backbreaker but close. I can take up to 2 more bets.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 01:04 AM

I should bet you. If there's anything I can do to insure a Chiefs win it would be to bet against them. [Linked Image]

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 01:28 AM

This Super Bowl reminds me of the Ali vs Foreman fight. After foreman knocked out Frazier and Norton in quick fashion...he looked like nothing could stop him....a human wrecking ball of the heavy weight division. And here is an aging Ali going up against him....I thought he was going to get killed.....and the rest is history...just like the Chiefs[Linked Image]

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 01:34 AM

I should bet you. If there's anything I can do to insure a Chiefs win it would be to bet against them. [Linked Image]

Lol, my offer is good until 20 minutes before the game, will make 2 straight up bets for 1 4oz. Jar of Backbreaker each bet or 1 straight up bet for 2 4oz. Jars of Backbreaker.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 01:35 AM

This Super Bowl reminds me of the Ali vs Foreman fight. After foreman knocked out Frazier and Norton in quick fashion...he looked like nothing could stop him....a human wrecking ball of the heavy weight division. And here is an aging Ali going up against him....I thought he was going to get killed.....and the rest is history...just like the Chiefs[Linked Image]

Still talk no bet.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 01:57 AM

I ain't shure the 3 point spread hasn't flipped for KC after the Mattress King plopped 3.4 million down on Tampa to win straight up. Course he did the same thing on the last World Series and lost that bet too. What a rube.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 11:10 AM

I did a Google search and Tampa Bay is still getting 3 points.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 12:28 PM

Gimme 3 points gimme 3 points mister gimme 3 points for the score.....

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 12:55 PM

I thought of that song too.

Coach Reid Jr in a car wreck?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Wright Brothers
I thought of that song too.

Coach Reid Jr in a car wreck?

Yep he was in pretty bad wreck. It doesn't seem to be starting out good for KC. Couple guys may not play because of covid. Both starting tackles and linebacker out. Jake from State Farm changed his number and the kid run out of ketchup to put on his steak. What's a man to think?

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 04:10 PM

This is too funny, well done sir.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 07:53 PM

This is too funny, well done sir.

Good Grief,,,you two Hens are still cackling? Hahahaaaaaaaaa grin Not you Gary,,talkin about Don't-hunt-at-all 76 and White Trash 87 1/2 smile

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 08:29 PM

UpstateNY, I see you still shaking your pom poms and cheerleading for your missing in action partner Nessmuck. Still taking and no betting. I understand it's hard to bet on a team when you think they're going to lose.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 08:33 PM

You 2 are like Oliver, please sir can I have some more "points"

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 08:34 PM

UpstateNY, I see you still shaking your pom poms and cheerleading for your missing in action partner Nessmuck. Still taking and no betting. I understand it's hard to bet on a team when you think they're going to lose.

I offered you a bet and It still stands.If yer skeered(and you are) just say your skeered. grin And just to be straight,,I couldn't care less who wins the game.I don't even watch fooseball any more. Myma,myma,mya mama said,Fooseball is Da Devil !! grin

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 09:04 PM

Reid Jr said he had 2 or 3 drinks, lol. You would think he would know. Tampa Bay for the win, Brady needs another ring.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 09:11 PM

I won't make a mostly for fun bet that I feel puts me at less than a 50/50 chance at winning. A straight up bet at the bucs with home field advantage with brady is pretty much a coin flip but in your case I am willing to give you 1 point for 1 4oz. Jar of Backbreaker or I'm willing to bet that only 1 of us wins if our team wins by 6 points or more. won't give this offer to Nessmuck because he has to many reasons why the bucs and tom brady are going to win so no need for the points at all

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 09:13 PM

I don't care who wins either. I just hope for a good game and hope the refs don't throw stupid flags for "targeting" and that nonsense. It's a man's game. Let them play ball.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 09:22 PM

I won't make a mostly for fun bet that I feel puts me at less than a 50/50 chance at winning. A straight up bet at the bucs with home field advantage with brady is pretty much a coin flip but in your case I am willing to give you 1 point for 1 4oz. Jar of Backbreaker or I'm willing to bet that only 1 of us wins if our team wins by 6 points or more. won't give this offer to Nessmuck because he has to many reasons why the bucs and tom brady are going to win so no need for the points at all

Not sure if this was directed for me. I think I mentioned before I don't gamble. If I did, I wouldn't need any points as Tampa Bay is going to kick some Kansas City butt.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 09:40 PM

The only thing the Bucs are gonna be kicking is horse apples down the road when the circus leaves town. Tampa better lock up the women, children, and small dogs. They gonna want to run off and join the circus before this is over with. grin

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 09:40 PM

Did some ice fishing this morning....good to get out on the hard water with my nephew. So....where’s my 3 points ? [Linked Image]

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion

Not sure if this was directed for me. I think I mentioned before I don't gamble. If I did, I wouldn't need any points as Tampa Bay is going to kick some Kansas City butt.

Nope that was for upstateNY.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 09:44 PM

Did some ice fishing this morning....good to get out on the hard water with my nephew. So....where’s my 3 points ? [Linked Image]

At the bookie, that seems the place to get some insurance for a team that you don't really think will win.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 09:49 PM

Nice! Post picks of the results of the catch tomorrow, when the celebration is happening! Hash tag 7

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 09:52 PM

Cripes, bet by the score on the scoreboard. That'll tell who wins the ball game.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 09:59 PM

KC and the kid gonna win going away. The bookies just trying to keep the appearance of a close game so they don't embarrass a has been old man.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 09:59 PM

Does that mean Mahomeboy will be "sleeping with the fishes" after Brady kicks his butt? grin I offered Don't-Hunt-At-All 76 a fair bet except he's SKEERED that his Mahomeboy is gonna loose. Too bad.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 10:07 PM

A fair bet in your eyes not mine, if you want 3 points go to Nessmuck's bookie.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 10:08 PM

Brady sure wishes he could get 3 points, cause it's gonna cost him a half mill.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 10:24 PM

3 points wasn't the deal.It was 3 1/2 because that's what the spread was when I made the bet.Go back and read through the posts.The spread changes dailey in case you were wondering.You should still take my bet,,cause either way neither one of gets a nickel,,,but the Trapperman fund is sure to get $100. BWAAAAAAAAK chicken.I will offer your girl friend white Trash 87 1/2 the same bet !!!! BWAAAAAAAK

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 10:33 PM

3 points wasn't the deal.It was 3 1/2 because that's what the spread was when I made the bet.Go back and read through the posts.The spread changes dailey in case you were wondering.You should still take my bet,,cause either way neither one of gets a nickel,,,but the Trapperman fund is sure to get $100. BWAAAAAAAAK chicken.I will offer your girl friend white Trash 87 1/2 the same bet !!!! BWAAAAAAAK

Easy there Staten Island, I thought I made it clear I don't care what the point spread is. You go back and read my post, I know how and why odds are made and change. You're chicken cocka doodle do.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 10:41 PM

BBBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAKKK grin

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/06/21 10:50 PM

Now downstate, we still be in the trash talking phase of negotiations. No need to rush in and get your tushy spanked. Huntall,don't you feel sorry for them fellers that don't believe in Santa? They be the same ones that think Brady and the bunch are gonna win tomorrow. He He Ha laugh
That tofue eating grazer gonna be squalling louder than Roberto Duran in his last fight when that 25 year old kid gets done with him. NO MAS. NO MAS. NO MAS

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/07/21 12:26 AM

On a more serious note, word is out that shady and the Bucs are thrilled that there will be participation prizes given out after the game. Insiders say he was really wanting the gift certificate for the Polladent Plus and a case of Geritoll.

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/07/21 12:36 AM

Mahomes won’t sleep tonight ....then the diarrhea will set in....realizing that he has a chance to go back to back ...since Tom Brady in ‘03 - ‘04....

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/07/21 12:57 AM

He could go all the way !!!!!

Re: Tom Brady to get 1/2 million dollars - 02/07/21 01:55 AM

I started a new thread...this one has been beaten into the dirt
© 2024 Trapperman Forums