Home

Gun confiscation

Posted By: Snowpa

Gun confiscation - 02/02/21 07:34 PM

I have had guns for more than 50 years almost 60 .Not worried about mine as much as I worry about future generations . I do not intend to lose my investment ,not sayin war because I would be pretty much worthless in one now . And the younger generations know nothing of war and have been washed clean of most facts of genocide and enslavement . Seems this movement is world wide and a certain type of elite is expected to be in power . This is real people not a conspiracy any more . What do you see for solutions . Enough of the pry my cold dead hands from them or
i will bury them or they fell out of a boat .Just think of how many times you were goaded into admitting with photos right here on this site what you owned and what your building or how much ammo you have . People we are being monitored at an ever increasing rate . God bless America
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/02/21 07:36 PM

pretty simple snowpa. say no or comply. not any other choices so far as i know
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/02/21 07:42 PM

Civil Disobedience, its who we are.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/02/21 07:58 PM

I have to agree with Danny. The problem is Congress is trying to disarm everyone, but the gang banger, hard drug users, drug dealers and dead beats will always have there weapons. I have an obligation as a husband and father to protect my wife and family. I see on the news that Congress are going to get additional protection while they travel about.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/02/21 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
Civil Disobedience, its who we are.

an interesting read into the last major banning of something so normal in our lives

https://minds.wisconsin.edu/bitstre...ll%202015.pdf?sequence=2&isAllowed=y
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/02/21 08:39 PM

If its good enough for the goose its good enough for the gander. They are upping their " security " well, so am I and its not up for debate either. Having seen what this so called government is doing, I don't trust them to be in charge of a wet mop and certainly not of mine and my families security. In fit, I don't trust them as far as I could kick a grand piano up a spiral staircase.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/02/21 08:47 PM

.Gov did not give me the right to bare arms so the way I see it they cannot take it away....unless we allow it.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/02/21 09:15 PM

I'm starting to feel like maybe the people's eyes are starting to be opened up a bit on the agenda being played out but if our votes don't count it wouldn't do much good. I think states are going to have to start banding together and fighting the Feds. I also think the the agenda is to break the USA financially, people give up there freedoms for hope. I also believe the people planning the great reset would love nothing more than the USA to get in a civil war that way they could send in hired mercenaries to bring in "peace". Only way the wheels don't fall off at this point is enough states and people stand together against it. Its way more than guns at stake.I figure the best we can do is keep sharing the truth in a non offensive manner and pray a lot. If or when it comes done to paying taxes or giving up my guns im probably going to become a criminal. Im not taking the risk of what happened to the Jews or any other people that experienced genocide.
Posted By: Brushmode

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/02/21 09:56 PM

Folks
Biden is doing what he said when he ran .
We just need to hang in there until midterms and hope this mass mailings of ballots is put to a stop Dems have figured out how to use it to win so validate of it must be proven to be wrong
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by Brushmode
Folks
Biden is doing what he said when he ran .
We just need to hang in there until midterms and hope this mass mailings of ballots is put to a stop Dems have figured out how to use it to win so validate of it must be proven to be wrong

I think we get to vote 8 or 10 times each per election now. At least I will fill out and send in every ballot I get my Republican hands on, and go look for more....Even if I have to print my own.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by Snowpa
God bless America

We have to give God a reason to do so. What we're experiencing might very well be the start of God's judgement on this country.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 02:34 AM

Well, if the one world order begins, that's a very interesting proposition according to the Bible.
There's this monumental scene in the Book of John's revelation where nothing much happens,
until....

All the tribes, tongues, and nations come together as one,
To wage war against God.
Just as they were in Babel.
I like the fact we have different languages, tribes, and tongues that don't all get together and say, "We are the Champions!"

Because that friends,
is when eternal judgment takes on the meaning we read about.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Marty

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 03:09 AM

Posted By: Ohiowoodchuck

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 03:44 AM

I thought this was a good read. https://metallicman.com/laoban4site/what-the-progressive-liberals-have-in-store-for-conservatives/

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by Ohiowoodchuck

You have to look no further than to FB to see it.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by Posco

You have to look no further than to FB to see it.

I’ve never had Facebook but I hear it’s a lot of drama.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 04:28 AM

I’ve never had Facebook but I hear it’s a lot of drama.

Plenty of drama for those who go there to seek it but I don't go there for the drama. There's a war being waged against us and a good deal of it is being done via FB. What you linked to you'll find on FB.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 04:36 AM

That is some scary stuff.....could easily happen

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 04:54 AM

[/quote]

Plenty of drama for those who go there to seek it but I don't go there for the drama. There's a war being waged against us and a good deal of it is being done via FB. What you linked to you'll find on FB.
[/quote]

I agree half don’t care and the other half hate us because we don’t think like them. I’ve also noticed some of the more conservative news organizations are turning on us.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 04:57 AM

all news media is the enemy.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
all news media is the enemy.

I’ll just about agree with you there. There is a couple left that just report the news.
Posted By: Flint Lock

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 05:10 AM

I am by no means defending the Biden administration, but if you look at the gun laws he proposed in his campaign, there's no confiscation. It sounds like he wants mandatory registration for assault rifles and will offer a buy-back program. You can either pay the registration fees or sell the guns to Uncle Sam, at least as I understand it. That's all bullshit, but it's not quite the same thing as confiscation.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 05:13 AM

Enemy:
News media.
Social media companies.
Google/Amazon.

The owners/operators of all above.

Those companies are better than 50% responsible for the mess we have today.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 05:13 AM

Originally Posted by Flint Lock
I am by no means defending the Biden administration, but if you look at the gun laws he proposed in his campaign, there's no confiscation. It sounds like he wants mandatory registration for assault rifles and will offer a buy-back program. You can either pay the registration fees or sell the guns to Uncle Sam, at least as I understand it. That's all bullshit, but it's not quite the same thing as confiscation.

Yes, confiscation comes after the registration.....

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 05:20 AM

I’ve also noticed some of the more conservative news organizations are turning on us.

I guess we'll have to stand alone and see where it goes. I'm buying more ammo tomorrow. The dealer doesn't have quite what I need in terms of bullet weight but it will give me something to lob downrange should things go south.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 05:26 AM

I’ve also noticed some of the more conservative news organizations are turning on us.

I guess we'll have to stand alone and see where it goes. I'm buying more ammo tomorrow. The dealer doesn't have quite what I need in terms of bullet weight but it will give me something to lob downrange should things go south.

I agree. I think a lot of us know where it’s going like it or not.
Posted By: jctunnelrat

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 05:29 AM

Good luck Posco. our ammo shelves have been empty for weeks. (does any one have 3" .410 GA bird shot shells?) pm me.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 05:35 AM

Originally Posted by jctunnelrat
Good luck Posco. our ammo shelves have been empty for weeks. (does any one have 3" .410 GA bird shot shells?) pm me.

A local dealer has some in stock. It's not what I'm sighted in with but it will do in a pinch.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 05:39 AM

The problem is that we are not organized. Patriots need to act in unison, not as individuals. As individuals, some will turn in their guns, some will rat on others, some will resist, but isolated resistance will be futile. The aim of social media right now is to silence and isolate us. George Washington and the Continental Congress organized without social media, and we need to figure out a way to do it too. Whether by states banding together or by some other means, it has to happen.

We need a leader. I had high hopes that Trump was going to take that charge, but sadly I feel as though he quit on us.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 05:44 AM

The problem is that we are not organized. Patriots need to act in unison, not as individuals. As individuals, some will turn in their guns, some will rat on others, some will resist, but isolated resistance will be futile. The aim of social media right now is to silence us and to prevent us from organizing. George Washington and the Continental Congress organized without social media, and we need to figure out a way to do it too. Whether by states banding together or by some other means, it has to happen.

I had high hopes that Trump was going to take that charge, but sadly I feel as though he quit on us.

I agree with everything you said here except for Trump quitting on us. He did all he could do short of what the media claims he tried to do. He might have been a late bloomer finding his conservative bona fides but somewhere along the way he had an epiphany. The left's attacks brought him some clarity.
Posted By: Woodsloafer72

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 05:48 AM

That is confiscation under the guise of rainbows and unicorns. If you didn't do either one you would end up in prison or dead.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 05:53 AM

The fact that not a single American has stepped up to aggressively protect our Second Amendment Rights tells me that the left has already won. I hope thousands proves me wrong.

Keith

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 05:55 AM

Its not just registration and a fee but registration under the national firearms act. The national firearms act says that the guns it covers are NOT protected by the 2nd amendment. So to say its just a tax and registration is disingenuous.

Biden wants any gun capable of having more than ten rounds categorized as owned by PRIVILEGE only.

CAPABLE of holding ten rounds is any gun with a detachable magazine. It also includes all those 22's with a tube magazine. He is not just talking about scary black rifles.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 05:57 AM

The problem is that we are not organized. Patriots need to act in unison, not as individuals. As individuals, some will turn in their guns, some will rat on others, some will resist, but isolated resistance will be futile. The aim of social media right now is to silence and isolate us. George Washington and the Continental Congress organized without social media, and we need to figure out a way to do it too. Whether by states banding together or by some other means, it has to happen.

We need a leader. I had high hopes that Trump was going to take that charge, but sadly I feel as though he quit on us.

I agree with you except for the part that Trump quit on us. How to unify is the big question. I just can’t see it being done. Everything is against us. The media, Big Tech, etc. Heck, look how many gun owners, hunters and trappers voted for Biden. That isn’t unity.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
The fact that not a single American has stepped up to aggressively protect our Second Amendment Rights tells me that the left has already won. I hope thousands proves me wrong.

Keith

The media just silenced a sitting US president. Is there someone above that paygrade that you have in mind?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by Getting There
I see on the news that Congress are going to get additional protection while they travel about.

Guess they aren’t ready to die for what they believe in. lol
Posted By: Squash

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 10:05 AM

Few if any Americans today are willing to risk it all like Washington and the rest of the patriots that helped gain our independence.
Beside, if a community formed a well regulated militia today, like the minute men of Lexington and concord, they would be labeled a domestic terrorist group. Then end up like the Branch Davidians. Don’t count on LE to side with the people, there are plenty of LE goons ready to bust you up side of your head with a billy club or shoot you. Everyone should watch the documentary, “Winter on Fire.”

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Squash

Few if any Americans today are willing to risk it all like Washington and the rest of the patriots that helped gain our independence.
Beside, if a community formed a well regulated militia today, like the minute men of Lexington and concord, they would be labeled a domestic terrorist group. Then end up like the Branch Davidians. Don’t count on LE to side with the people, there are plenty of LE goons ready to bust you up side of your head with a billy club or shoot you. Everyone should watch the documentary, “Winter on Fire.”

Sadly, this is correct.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 11:33 AM

I think it depends a lot on where you live. In my county it will be federal thugs trying to disarm americans.

Our ancestors were labeled terrorists and having the same discussions we are having now.

Right now refusal to comply is our best option.

Killing Americans for refusing to disarm is not going to sit well. Neither is stealing their money and property. I would really hate to be a banker if that starts happening.

Civil disobedience is where we start. One American at a time.
Posted By: Finster

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 12:31 PM

Really???? You're sitting there and you don't really think that confiscation is the end game here!!!!! Good grief, if you can't see it now, you'll never see it.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 01:15 PM

Registration is just one step in confiscation. If you're going to take guns, you first need to know who has them. That's the goal of registration. What other goal could there be?

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by BernieB.
Registration is just one step in confiscation. If you're going to take guns, you first need to know who has them. That's the goal of registration. What other goal could there be?

Another money grab.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 01:30 PM

Government already knows who owns firearms. They may not have all the details. What they want to start with is determining who is compliant.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 06:02 PM

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Finster

Really???? You're sitting there and you don't really think that confiscation is the end game here!!!!! Good grief, if you can't see it now, you'll never see it.

Sure that's what they want, but big jump between registration and door-to-door confiscation. Registration is not OK, but we need to remain level headed and not react like a bunch of hysterical idiots jumping to conclusions.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 07:27 PM

Sure that's what they want, but big jump between registration and door-to-door confiscation. Registration is not OK, but we need to remain level headed and not react like a bunch of hysterical idiots jumping to conclusions.

Ok, we’ll wait for you to tell us when.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 07:30 PM

Level headed? Im tired of giving in to guncontrol in the hope that it will appease the left. It wont. Its time to say no.

Dont forget that firearms listed under NFA laws are not considered 2A protected. NFA registration is what is being proposed.

Its not a small thing. Its not just ar rifles either. It is any firearm with a detachable magazine or any firearm with a fixed magazine capable of holding more than ten rounds. How many 22's do you own?

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Level headed? Im tired of giving in to guncontrol in the hope that it will appease the left. It wont. Its time to say no.

Dont forget that firearms listed under NFA laws are not considered 2A protected. NFA registration is what is being proposed.

Its not a small thing. Its not just ar rifles either. It is any firearm with a detachable magazine or any firearm with a fixed magazine capable of holding more than ten rounds. How many 22's do you own?

I think he has none. He has a musket and thinks that’s all anybody else should have.

Probably because criminals wouldn’t fool with them and he would feel safe.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 07:41 PM

God bless America

We have to give God a reason to do so. What we're experiencing might very well be the start of God's judgement on this country.

Really????
Let see, we've thrown him out of the schools.
Tried to take the word "God" out of the pledge of allegiance.
Removed all religious symbols from public places.
Now refer to good as evil and evil as good.
Fund and support places that kill unborn babies.
I could go on........

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

I think he has none. He has a musket and thinks that’s all anybody else should have.

Probably because criminals wouldn’t fool with them and he would feel safe.

Make fun of black powder all you want. After the government comes for all your 22 caliber AR toys, I'll still be hunting with my long rifle. I'll send ya some deer jerky.
Posted By: BBarnes

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 10:15 PM

My question is what gun control have you personally given in to?????

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 11:35 PM

Make fun of black powder all you want. After the government comes for all your 22 caliber AR toys, I'll still be hunting with my long rifle. I'll send ya some deer jerky.

Believe it or not it doesn’t take a whole lot to make a .22 out of an airsoft gun.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/03/21 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by BBarnes

My question is what gun control have you personally given in to?????

I would say he explained that already with the whole ordering guns through the Sears catalog and mailing it to someone else.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/04/21 12:56 AM

I wouldn't be so sure , if you read the "exemption" made for black powder sales without an explosives license , I have been researching a bit lately , in about 99% less effort than making a bump stock an nfa item you would need an explosives license to buy the holly black.

you know it's to save people from Christmas day bombers , now just never you mind that that guy had an explosives license for years and had given it up but clearly been hiding a stash of high explosives not that low yield explosive you power your flinter with.

you could say well I will just make it , well your possession exemption only extends to commercially produced black powder

Sir if we do not hang together we shall surely hang separately , you may just get to see most of us go first.
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/04/21 01:37 AM

2X
Posted By: Finster

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/04/21 02:02 AM

Try not to sneeze. I don't want you to blow your brains out. By the way, think you're fitting in here junior? You should probably shut your yap more and use your ears.
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/04/21 02:19 AM

FlintLock give this a try. go to youtbe , Colion Nior /////guns &gadgett//////or ,,the daily shooter. check out vid's involving H R 127 it will be an eye opener, these men know what their taking about.
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/04/21 02:26 AM

I don't know how to explain it to ya, but the 2nd amendment is not so you can hunt a deer. It is so we the people can stop a tyrannical government and your flinter is not the weapon of choice for such activity. Lots of us have BP firearms and could hunt long after the highpowers are gone. I am looking at 2 pair of 6 shooters as I type this and have a few long guns in the cabinet, but I ain't interested in using the smokers to defend myself.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/04/21 03:36 AM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

I wouldn't be so sure , if you read the "exemption" made for black powder sales without an explosives license , I have been researching a bit lately , in about 99% less effort than making a bump stock an nfa item you would need an explosives license to buy the holly black.

you know it's to save people from Christmas day bombers , now just never you mind that that guy had an explosives license for years and had given it up but clearly been hiding a stash of high explosives not that low yield explosive you power your flinter with.

you could say well I will just make it , well your possession exemption only extends to commercially produced black powder

Sir if we do not hang together we shall surely hang separately , you may just get to see most of us go first.

It's not hard to make your own black powder.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/04/21 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by Finster

Try not to sneeze. I don't want you to blow your brains out. By the way, think you're fitting in here junior? You should probably shut your yap more and use your ears.

No I don't. My reading comprehension is above the fifth grade level. You should re-read my posts or better yet, have someone explain them to you. No jerky for you. grin

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/04/21 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by Andrew Eastwood

I don't know how to explain it to ya, but the 2nd amendment is not so you can hunt a deer. It is so we the people can stop a tyrannical government and your flinter is not the weapon of choice for such activity. Lots of us have BP firearms and could hunt long after the highpowers are gone. I am looking at 2 pair of 6 shooters as I type this and have a few long guns in the cabinet, but I ain't interested in using the smokers to defend myself.

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington

As I've said several times already, one more time for those still struggling with comprehension: The 2A was not intended to protect hunting; losing the opportunity to hunt is not what's at stake. All my earlier posts were to make the point that not being able to hunt is not the concern.

This is the kind of BS that is exactly why they will win. Instead of doing something productive about it, guys come onto a public internet forum to whine about losing all the guns they don't want anyone to know they have, then misinterpret simple statements and turn their outrage against someone who agrees with them.

You tough guys out there who say the government will have to pry your guns from your cold dead fingers, yeah right. Believe it when I see it. Even if a few did have the gumption to resist, the tyranny will continue after they're mopped off the floor.

The founding fathers didn't whine and bicker like blathering fools, they organized and made a difference.

United we stand? Apparently not here.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/04/21 04:00 AM

I have not read this whole thread but the jist of what I get from flint is that he figures he can still hunt if they take all the semi autos away from everyone so its not a big deal which is why people are not happy with him.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/04/21 04:07 AM

I have not read this whole thread but the jist of what I get from flint is that he figures he can still hunt if they take all the semi autos away from everyone so its not a big deal which is why people are not happy with him.

No, but you're getting close.

tired

The issue at stake is not losing hunting. I do not believe we will lose hunting, so I am not worried about losing hunting. The issue is about 2A and defending liberty, not about being able to hunt. And that is a big deal. But let's not be distracted and create undue hysteria by worrying about not being able to hunt (as someone did in a much earlier post).
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/04/21 04:16 AM

Its everything.Gun rights,right to defend life and property,and hunting.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/04/21 04:28 AM

No, but you're getting close.

tired

The issue at stake is not losing hunting. I do not believe we will lose hunting, so I am not worried about losing hunting. The issue is about 2A and defending liberty, not about being able to hunt. And that is a big deal. But let's not be distracted and create undue hysteria by worrying about not being able to hunt (as someone did in a much earlier post).

So, there is what you mean to say and then there is what people hear.....sometimes those things are different. I am not getting close, I perceived what you posted to be as long as I can hunt I don't care about them taking guns....I think some other folks also perceived that. If you had clearly said what you just said tio me no one would have had a problem with that.

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/04/21 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

It's not hard to make your own black powder.

true but already illegal with out a license from the ATF according to them.

also there is no mention in the Exception for personal ownership of up to 50 pounds of Black powder for personal protection or other lawfull uses only for recreation , sport or cultural activities.

I am not making fun of smoke poles at all , however smoke poles will be in the same boat with , semi auto rifles , shotguns and every other gun. we must draw the line at any gun taken is wrong and not sell out one type at a time.
Posted By: Diamondback

Re: Gun confiscation - 02/04/21 06:34 AM

God bless America

X2 posco
© 2024 Trapperman Forums