Home

Canadian Gulags

Posted By: yukon254

Canadian Gulags - 02/04/21 09:13 PM

Cant even make this stuff up anymore. This poor guy isnt the only one this has happened too. Boco was in favor of isolation camps months ago. Guess Mr Dressup was listening. Talk about a black eye for Canada, and its only going to get worse....

https://torontosun.com/news/local-n...VTdyHjSj1vwKbH2IOeUr-E_V4NrmC7GwyOaLdeJg
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/04/21 11:05 PM

I guess he could have ordered himself a pizza. Stay home unless it's absolutely necessary they said....repeatedly. Don't travel unless its absolutely necessary they said.....repeatedly. I guess I'll complain to the media now that I failed to do exactly what I was told not to......repeatedly. Now I'm facing exactly the consequences I was told I was going to face if I didn't follow the recommendations. So I guess I'll whine to the media and complain about all the free tax payer funded food I'm being provided.

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/04/21 11:06 PM

Numbers are plummeting in Ontario as a result of the stricter measures put in place during this most recent round.
Posted By: Saskfly

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/04/21 11:09 PM

Read the picture caption than laughed so hard I could not finish the article.........

Canadian Gulags = Steve Duesing shows the breakfast he was provided Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2021 while being forced to stay at the Radisson hotel on Dixon Rd.

First time I have heard of a Radisson hotel being called a Gulag!!

anyone that wants to check out a Canadian style Gulag here is the link......https://www.radissonhotels.com/en-us/hotels/radisson-toronto-airport/rooms
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/04/21 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun
Numbers are plummeting in Ontario as a result of the stricter measures put in place during this most recent round.

WORLD Health Organization said the tests aren't accurate so we don't even know how mamy positives are really out there........but believe what u want or in this case what they are serving you
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/04/21 11:30 PM

Did you see that tomato he was given on his sandwich! I would be talking to management.
Posted By: Ryan McLeod

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/04/21 11:38 PM

Frank Drebin:
Hey! You call this slop? Real slop has got chunks in it! This is more like gruel! And this Chateau le Blanc '68 is supposed to be served slightly chilled! This is room temperature! What do you think we are, animals?
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/04/21 11:43 PM

uh...it's the loss of Freedom that is the problem.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/04/21 11:45 PM

I guess Canada isn't so free after all.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/04/21 11:51 PM

I guess he could have ordered himself a pizza. Stay home unless it's absolutely necessary they said....repeatedly. Don't travel unless its absolutely necessary they said.....repeatedly. I guess I'll complain to the media now that I failed to do exactly what I was told not to......repeatedly. Now I'm facing exactly the consequences I was told I was going to face if I didn't follow the recommendations. So I guess I'll whine to the media and complain about all the free tax payer funded food I'm being provided.

It said he is forced to pay $2000.00 dollars? Did I read that wrong? Even at the exchange rate that is pretty high rent to this American.

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/04/21 11:53 PM

the responses here from our friends up north clearly demonstrate the difference between a Citizen and a Subject...
Posted By: Finster

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Cant even make this stuff up anymore. This poor guy isnt the only one this has happened too. Boco was in favor of isolation camps months ago. Guess Mr Dressup was listening. Talk about a black eye for Canada, and its only going to get worse....

https://torontosun.com/news/local-n...VTdyHjSj1vwKbH2IOeUr-E_V4NrmC7GwyOaLdeJg

Yea, homie don't play dat. I would be kicking the door down and leaving.
Posted By: keets

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 12:05 AM

that should encourage the international fur buyers to the next FHA auction whistle

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 12:12 AM

I think you missed the point. This guy isnt the only one this happened too. A friend of mines wife went through the same thing. She wasnt out of the country on a vacation. She is a nurse and went south for some training. This isnt a free stay, it will cost up to 2k. The fact that some are OK with this kind of nonsense is the scary part.

Cases are going down because WHO finally admitted they needed to reduce the cycles the tests were run at because they were producing a very high number of false positives. Has nothing to do with the lockdowns or the masks.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 12:16 AM

That's the worst looking tomato I have ever seen put on a sandwich. Shame on Canada. You need to figure out how to grow more than maple syrup. whistle

Keith

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by white marlin
the responses here from our friends up north clearly demonstrate the difference between a Citizen and a Subject...

^^ Bingo. The good news is that Albertans are really up in arms over some of their own that this same thing happened too. At least there are some left who value their freedom, because its obvious that others would do anything they are told whether it makes any sense or not. In some Canadian cities they have actually put sand and gravel on the outdoor skating rinks to keep kids from ice skating.
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 12:45 AM

https://www.jccf.ca/federal-governm...7U057q141D30Nt0wOcpjA1vfFLmmjxgZMie4yGQA

Just read this article.

Chris
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 01:24 AM

When you appoint a Syrian from Saudi Arabia, Omar Alghabra, Canadian Minister of Transport, you have to expect to be treated like you are from a cesspool country like Syria or Saudi Arabia. Wake up Canada and take back your country.

Keith

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by Hodagtrapper

Chris, thanks for posting this ^. I hadnt heard about the lawsuit but am glad it is being filed. Hard to believe some of the comments on here supporting this. It really is hard for me to understand. Shows how shaky our freedoms really are when part of the population condones this kind of thing. Be my guess none of them have ever worn a uniform. A whole bunch of good Canadian and American men and women have died for the freedom we have. That some would so easily throw it away because they are scared of a virus that poses almost no threat to them is amazing. The ones that arent scared, obviously believe we should never question our elected officials. When a free country starts this, they have gone way to far and are using the word 'freedom' very loosely. This is something you would expect to hear that China or Russia is doing, except at least they probably wouldnt make you pay for it. I think its also worth noting that some predicted this kind of thing months ago. Few believed it, yet here we are.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
When you appoint a Syrian from Saudi Arabia, Omar Alghabra, Canadian Minister of Transport, you have to expect to be treated like you are from a cesspool country like Syria or Saudi Arabia. Wake up Canada and take back your country.

Keith

Pakistanada
Posted By: Knappett

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 04:25 AM

X2 since when are people okay with being told they aren't supposed to leave theyre homes? Ya he broke the "rules" but the guys making the rules are criminals. And if you think its gonna stop here you need to open a history book.

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by Knappett

X2 since when are people okay with being told they aren't supposed to leave theyre homes? Ya he broke the "rules" but the guys making the rules are criminals. And if you think its gonna stop here you need to open a history book.

Actually he didnt break the rules. You are allowed to fly to the US. You do have to have a negative test before they will let you on the plane back, which he did have. Heck look at all the Canadian politicians who went south over the Christmas holidays after telling us we shouldnt even have Christmas dinner with our families.

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 11:43 AM

Stay home unless it's absolutely necessary they said....repeatedly. Don't travel unless its absolutely necessary they said.....repeatedly. I guess I'll complain to the media now that I failed to do exactly what I was told not to......repeatedly. Now I'm facing exactly the consequences I was told I was going to face if I didn't follow the recommendations.

this slave attitude still absolutely FLOORS me.

so sad that there are people like this.

I guess that's why slavery has been so widespread throughout history.

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 11:46 AM

You folks still scratching your heads in bewilderment as to why you're sending your seniors to the morgues by the tens of thousands?
Posted By: Ouananiche

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 12:18 PM

Yall are way (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) behind. We already had these, they just opened up the definition of who needs to use them now.
So more people are being put in them, but they've been around this whole time. They just were only used for more specific cases until now.

PS America has them too you bunch of (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) morons. They just use stricter criteria to force quarantine, but all countries do it for Covid. This is just a loosening of the reasons used to quarantine someone.

I don't agree with any of it, to be clear, but you're all (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) idiots if you think it isn't happening in every country on earth, Canada is just one of the first doing it more. But this isn't new at all. We always had Covid quarantine centres run by the government, they just weren't being used this way before now.

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 09:54 PM

You folks still scratching your heads in bewilderment as to why you're sending your seniors to the morgues by the tens of thousands?

no, we know why...Democratic Governors forced assisted living facilities to accept Covid patients.

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by Ouananiche
Canada is just one of the first doing it more. But this isn't new at all. We always had Covid quarantine centres run by the government, they just weren't being used this way before now.

that's a weak argument...the "camps" ARE being used that way NOW!

sad to see so many "Subjects"....it's a mindset, I guess.

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 10:28 PM

Isnt happening here. My wife works with the elderly every single day, and all they want is to be able to live the few years they have left the way they want, and being locked down isnt their idea of living.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Ouananiche
Yall are way (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) behind. We already had these, they just opened up the definition of who needs to use them now.
So more people are being put in them, but they've been around this whole time. They just were only used for more specific cases until now.

PS America has them too you bunch of (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) morons. They just use stricter criteria to force quarantine, but all countries do it for Covid. This is just a loosening of the reasons used to quarantine someone.

I don't agree with any of it, to be clear, but you're all (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) idiots if you think it isn't happening in every country on earth, Canada is just one of the first doing it more. But this isn't new at all. We always had Covid quarantine centres run by the government, they just weren't being used this way before now.

You're mad at your dad, not us. We forgive you.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/05/21 11:59 PM

Tens of thousands to the morgue? Lordy, we all gonna die!

Re: Canadian Gulags - 02/06/21 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by yukon254

Isnt happening here. My wife works with the elderly every single day, and all they want is to be able to live the few years they have left the way they want, and being locked down isnt their idea of living.

I know of several elderly ladies who died in a nursing home from loneliness.

the long term effects of this inhumane isolation will not be fully known for many years.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums