Home

In defense of BOCO

Posted By: gary j

In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 07:30 PM

It seems that there about 6 to 8 guys on here that love to attack Boco when he states his opinion. It's the typical people that will attack if the opinion stated is not along their lines of thinking. Then the group attacks, I guess, because there is comfort in numbers and they can hide behind a computer screen. Then when they are done attacking THEY will give their opinion, which is just that an opinion but, somehow they think it carries more weight. I have been on here for quite awhile and enjoy and appreciate what Boco has to offer, from his trapping expertise, adventures and generally his opinion about a lot of things. I would hate for him to quit posting, but wouldn't blame him, because of the constant attacking by the playground bully squad. I think the playground bullies should be required to use the pig castrator on themselves and report back their opinion.
Gary J
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 07:34 PM

BOCO can handle himself but sometimes he just steps in on his own or to stir the pot just the way he rolls nothing wrong with that we all have our moments. LOL
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 07:35 PM

BOCO gives as good as he takes. He is a man and more than capable in a worthy debate. BOCO is also a very good trapper and I too appreciate all that he shares as to his technique, catches and fur put up. He will always be welcome on this site by 99.9% of the members IMO.

Chris
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 07:43 PM

Poor Boco.
I think he will be okay. Some of us like his banter. It keeps things interesting and I never got the impression that anyone was flaming his maple leafed backside.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 07:47 PM

I like Boco. He generally states what I’m thinking before I put my foot in my mouth, lol.
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 07:48 PM

Boco is a national treasure. Being he’s Canadian, I guess that would make him an international treasure. I’m sure he has forgotten more about trapping and fur handling than I know, or will ever know. I pay attention to every post he makes.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 07:56 PM

Boco brings a lot of it on himself. He knows what he is doing.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 07:58 PM

In his defense Boco is a fine example of what is considered a conservative in places like Europe and Canada except Alberta. smile
Posted By: Jarhead620

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:00 PM

Gotta love ole Boco
Posted By: il.trapper

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:13 PM

I seldom get into those debates. I respect the dickens out of BOCO for his trapping, fur handling, and all around outdoorsman ship. I do wish however he would keep his yap shut on how the USA should be ran. He may think Canada is the greatest place ever, no need to run down the USA cause of it. I don't think bad of Canada, just want no part of it.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:18 PM

Boco stirs the pot and takes his shots just like the others.
I am feeling a group hug coming on though. Lol
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:21 PM

Who on here is NOT opinionated? Cast the 1st stone.
Posted By: Huntall76

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:29 PM

What did i miss and is the thread still on here?
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:38 PM

If the banter between BOCO and the folks who gang up on him for purposely stirring the pot ever ends, it will leave a giant hole in this site, and I may just have to move on to another more interesting site.
Same goes for Coonman.
Where else can you go for this caliber of entertainment for free?!
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:40 PM

Recon he has a puppy ???
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:40 PM

It seems that the OP is just stirring the pot trying to get something started.
Posted By: nate

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:42 PM

Men don't hold grudges. We lick the wounds, then get back to business.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by Huntall76
What did i miss and is the thread still on here?

Not sure, but perhaps it was the first two pages of the $99.00 shotgun thread I started. Just a little sidestep, in a no big deal thread.
Posted By: Tim64

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:47 PM

Thanks to BOCO, I am tanning my entire catch this year. He shares a lot of good info. I like his outlook and his knowledge of our sport is a help to many of us. As for opinions, they are like butt holes. Everyone has one.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:52 PM

Bobo rides a moped.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:53 PM

With maple leaves on both sides of the gas tank.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:53 PM

And a beaver tail mudflaps.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Tim64
Thanks to BOCO, I am tanning my entire catch this year. He shares a lot of good info. I like his outlook and his knowledge of our sport is a help to many of us. As for opinions, they are like butt holes. Everyone has one.

and most of'em stink.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:57 PM

I'm with Boco on the safety glasses.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by il.trapper
I seldom get into those debates. I respect the dickens out of BOCO for his trapping, fur handling, and all around outdoorsman ship. I do wish however he would keep his yap shut on how the USA should be ran. He may think Canada is the greatest place ever, no need to run down the USA cause of it. I don't think bad of Canada, just want no part of it.

Everybody has a hobbie and BOCO's happens to be taking shots at the USA. You have to admit we've become a pretty easy target these days.
Posted By: PSB1011

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 09:10 PM

Good grief, what a bunch suckups.lol

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 09:12 PM

I read the thread and I'm pretty sure it was the Canuck comment. Not sure about a new shotgun of any make, model or price in the U.S. being a safety hazard for the person shooting it as long as the manual is being followed. Sure there are lemons in anything that is mass produced from vehicles, guns,toasters, ex.. pretty strict regulations here, maybe Canada doesn't have as strict of regulations that we have here, i don't know.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Tim64

If Boco knew you was sport, I'm sure he would take all that info back. He doesn't realize the damage he does.Businessmen DON'T give up trade secrets! Boco does though!
Posted By: The Beav

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 09:42 PM

If It wasn't for us Boco wouldn't have any friends. LOL
Posted By: jctunnelrat

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by gary j
It seems that there about 6 to 8 guys on here that love to attack Boco when he states his opinion. It's the typical people that will attack if the opinion stated is not along their lines of thinking. Then the group attacks, I guess, because there is comfort in numbers and they can hide behind a computer screen. Then when they are done attacking THEY will give their opinion, which is just that an opinion but, somehow they think it carries more weight. I have been on here for quite awhile and enjoy and appreciate what Boco has to offer, from his trapping expertise, adventures and generally his opinion about a lot of things. I would hate for him to quit posting, but wouldn't blame him, because of the constant attacking by the playground bully squad. I think the playground bullies should be required to use the pig castrator on themselves and report back their opinion.
Gary J

Probably more of a brotherly love thing. I don't think anybody is really messing with him. He's from Canada... They're the nicest people in the world!
Posted By: The Beav

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 10:09 PM

I heard through the Canadian grape vine that Boco paid Gary J to start that thread. Boco Is a Putz.LOL
Posted By: jctunnelrat

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by The Beav
I heard through the Canadian grape vine that Boco paid Gary J to start that thread. Boco Is a Putz.LOL

LOL!!! Why are you guys so hard on him? (that was funny) sorry Boco.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 10:18 PM

Gary j is BOCO!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 10:19 PM

I thought bobo was Ronald Reagans little chimp friend?
Posted By: 30/06

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 10:21 PM

Out of respect to Bono, and all our Canadian neighbors, I'm going to crack open a Kokanee or two for the big game this afternoon. I appreciate Boco's insight and opinions, even when I disagree.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by The Beav

I don't always agree with him but by the amount of knowledge he has shared in strictly trapping would exclude him from being stupid or worthless.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by bleeohio
I thought bobo was Ronald Reagans little chimp friend?

That was Bonzo.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 10:54 PM

Who is Boco?
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by jctunnelrat

Probably more of a brotherly love thing. I don't think anybody is really messing with him. He's from Canada... They're the nicest people in the world!

That we are!
Posted By: Boco

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 11:07 PM

At least I dont razz you yanks about your new communist govt.Even though some of you throw it at us every chance you get.
That would be inappropriate,since I feel for your pain in that regard and all that is about to come your way.
And who says I never owned,own,traded, bought, sold, fired,hunted with, refinished and worked on cheap shotguns?
You guys assume a lot.I think I have at least two in the gun vault right now.
And I stand by my advice about getting what you pay for.
Posted By: Northof50

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 11:14 PM

And Phoenix God has risen from the ashes and burnt all you flamers.
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Northof50
And Phoenix God has risen from the ashes and burnt all you flamers.

Whatever...
Posted By: Savell

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 11:25 PM

Boco is a hero of the people!
Posted By: Posco

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 11:33 PM

I'm sorry about all the times I mentioned Boco wearing fur thongs.
Posted By: KenaiKid

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/07/21 11:50 PM

I feel honored to be included (at least I'll assume I am, since I like to swing at Boco when given the chance, which is often.) However, this thread seems to be an opinion about other's opinions about someone else's opinions. And here's my opinion about that opinion. Are we enough layers deep yet??

Make no mistake: I respect the heck out of Boco. His knowledge on beaver, fur handling and his skill at debating anti's-- among other topics-- should earn him the respect of every outdoorsman. As far as hiding behind a keyboard, that's what we're all doing on the internet. It's an even playing field. Boco handles himself and knows what he's doing. He instigates and stirs pots for entertainment, and I throw it back for the same reason. If anyone takes internet banter to heart, they should probably take a break and get out in the woods. I don't think Boco needs sidekicks to defend him, but hey every beta needs an alpha to look up to... whistle

I'll pass on the pig castrator Gary. Sorry you felt bullied.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 12:03 AM

He clean skins beaver...that must mean he's right about most other things too. grin
Posted By: walleyed

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 12:44 AM

Gary J

I see a non-sexual male crush between
^^^^ this guy^^^^ and old BOCO.

We only bust on the Canadian super trapper
when he falsely claims that Canada won
the War of 1812.

For that, BOCO should be De-platformed,
Cancelled, and put on Holiday for spewing fake news.

Heck he's been permanently banned from
his own Country's Canadian Trapping Forum. laugh

That should tell you something. laugh

Bring on the pig castrator for that dirty animal !!! laugh

w
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
At least I dont razz you yanks about your new communist govt.Even though some of you throw it at us every chance you get.
That would be inappropriate,since I feel for your pain in that regard and all that is about to come your way.
And who says I never owned,own,traded, bought, sold, fired,hunted with, refinished and worked on cheap shotguns?
You guys assume a lot.I think I have at least two in the gun vault right now.
And I stand by my advice about getting what you pay for.

i have been on one of those ride,i made comment on a gun site that i thought was normal,next thing i being called anti american,anti 2A, 1 nut seem to be saying that i'm a scary black gun toting killer!

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 01:24 AM

Hey Walleyed the Alberta forum is not the only Canadian Forum......it's just THE only one for those western separtitts

but we burnt down your White House in that War come to think of it.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by walleyed
It seems that there about 6 to 8 guys on here that love to attack Boco when he states his opinion. Gary J

I see a non-sexual male crush between
^^^^ this guy^^^^ and old BOCO.

We only bust on the Canadian super trapper
when he falsely claims that Canada won
the War of 1812.

For that, BOCO should be De-platformed,
Cancelled, and put on Holiday for spewing fake news.

Heck he's been permanently banned from
his own Country's Canadian Trapping Forum. laugh

That should tell you something. laugh

Bring on the pig castrator for that dirty animal !!! laugh

w

You better knock off the bromance talk. Bobo's real boyfriend James is the jealous type.
Posted By: trappertom222

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 01:35 AM

Boco thinks he's god's gift to trapping. People can have their own opinion of him and i'm pretty sure he doesn't/shouldn't care what people on here think of him.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by trappertom222
Boco thinks he's god's gift to trapping. People can have their own opinion of him and i'm pretty sure he doesn't/shouldn't care what people on here think of him.

He cares!
Posted By: Marty

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 01:41 AM

I have no issues with Boco.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 02:48 AM

A guy can't step away from the bully crowd to watch grandsons play hockey, without preordering a bunch of pig castrators. Carry on.
Gary J

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 03:10 AM

Dang lighten up we can all pitch in to cover the deductible to get that stick removed if you insurance covers it. wink
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 03:31 AM

No problem with Boco here either.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 03:38 AM

Law dog, sounds like you’ve got your panties in a bunch. Loosen the Velcro it’ll be alright. If you can’t take it best to be silent.
Gary J

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 03:42 AM

Originally Posted by Savell

Power to the people!!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: WyFurHarvesters

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 03:43 AM

He can dish it out and take it but the big difference I see is he traps, has bush knowledge, tans and sews fur a lot of them on here just gripe and moan. I think they are envious that he can be in Canada and do what they would like to be doing.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 03:49 AM

[quote=WyFurHarvesters I think they are envious that he can be in Canada and do what they would like to be doing.[/quote]
Well,thats what you get for thinking again. grin

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 03:59 AM

Law dog, sounds like you’ve got your panties in a bunch. Loosen the Velcro it’ll be alright. If you can’t take it best to be silent.
Gary J

Did not want you to think I was picking on you. LOL. whistle
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 04:01 AM

LOL, Boco is tough as nails with skin to match. He gives as good as he gets. I'm glad he's a member on here, because he willingly shares a lot of knowledge gained through experience. He's a good turd!

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 04:11 AM

Law dog I’d give you a thumbs up but I don’t know how to add those things on here, can’t do it with a smartphone either.
GaryJ
Posted By: trap master

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 04:34 AM

Boco spends so much time alone out in the bush that even when people are arguing with him and "bullying" him he's just happy to have another human talking to him.
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 05:00 AM

Boco can dish it out and can take it.
Don’t get your panties in a wad
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 11:07 AM

Good thread, lol. The day T-man folks stop walking into Boco's traps will be the day he loses interest in being here.
Posted By: Bruiser1

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun
Good thread, lol. The day T-man folks stop walking into Boco's traps will be the day he loses interest in being here.

Shhhhh, they might catch on to him.....but I doubt it
Posted By: Eagleye

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 11:19 AM

We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.
Benjamin Franklin smile
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton

Power to the people!!!

[Linked Image]

Didn't there used to be a maple leaf on that flag? whistle
Posted By: 3togo

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 11:56 AM

He's right again, about our current commie political environment. Good news is I doubt if hardly anyone on this site voted for the people in the whitehouse.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 12:02 PM

Right now I wager Boco is advising the participants on Alone, sewing fig leaves into a wonderful array of rainbows and puppy dogs, and using the pig castrator to crack oak nuts for his evening humus. I've been on those Canadian bush waterways, early in the am, mist on your cheeks, and it's not for the meek. Besides the sqeeters and black flies thin out the masses by the bushel. You gotta be Dirty Harry mean (and lovable too) to live where Boco hangs his slicker.

Boco is an intelligent, articulate, knowledgable, trapper with a flare for the jab and pet on your back as necessary.
I enjoy his posts more than most.
Except Leftlane.
He's got wit in his grit right down to the bone.

Diversity is fun, ain't it TMan'ers! grin

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: hippie

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 12:05 PM

Pretty in-depth diagnoses here. I figured he just hit the bottle once in awhile. laugh

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Dobbins
Boco. He's a good turd!

I should probably use this as my signature line. laugh
Posted By: gibb

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 12:44 PM

One of the very best fur handlers I know and I know a lot of guys who handle fur.
You have to always keep in mind he worked in a union most of his working life so he is definitely a socialist.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 01:06 PM

Now Jim ; did you have to fuel the fire with the "Socialist quote"
Posted By: gibb

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 01:09 PM

Only because it is true, known the man for a long time, he definitely has some wild ideas. The single biggest problem with our association is that mentality.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by gibb

Only because it is true, known the man for a long time, he definitely has some wild ideas. The single biggest problem with our association is that mentality.

Know exactly what you mean Jim, we have a lot of the same mentality in our association. It has created some real problems.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 02:37 PM

Gary J

Awwww. Cute....
Another self identified Boco Cheerleader....

Boco dishes it out as much as he gets back ...like Paul said " he's a good turd "

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 02:41 PM

He’s our “Forest” to the North LOL Like a crazy cousin.
Posted By: 080808

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 02:44 PM

Cousin Eddy from Christmas Vacation.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 03:22 PM

Word of the day; DEFENSE: People want to put defense around BOCO? I'm all for it. laugh

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 03:22 PM

... Boco’s a wannabe Eskimo
Posted By: Spade

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 03:47 PM

BOCO has always answered my pm's with straight forward responses, and don't think he needs defended, I believe his butter knife tongue, could cut a person down to 2 inches tall if he wanted to.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 03:50 PM

Boco couldn't catch a cold.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson

But if he did, it would be Top Lot.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 03:59 PM

That's because he wears his mask out in the bush. You never know when a moose with COVID might sneeze on you.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 04:15 PM

You guys better knock it off now,you're making me feel like some kind of a celebrity.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 04:18 PM

Yeah you are the Kim Kardashian of Tman grin
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
You guys better knock it off now,you're making me feel like some kind of a celebrity.

Like pee wee Herman type of celebrity grin

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by 080808
Cousin Eddy Canadian version from Christmas Vacation.

There I made it even better
Posted By: bhugo

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 07:08 PM

Boco is a great trapper and gives advice freely.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by bhugo
and gives advice freely.

Even if it got thirty below here, I ain't scraping a hide. I'm right in the head.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
Originally Posted by bhugo
and gives advice freely.

Even if it got thirty below here, I ain't scraping a hide. I'm right in the head.

How does one predict on the schedule the 30 below frost scraping session? I'd rather get it done on my predictable schedule. Seems like a logistical nightmare.

crazy

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
How does one predict on the schedule the 30 below frost scraping session? I'd rather get it done on my predictable schedule. Seems like a logistical nightmare.

crazy

That thought has crossed my mind.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 08:17 PM

... Boco will likely frost scrape the hair right off y’all’ !

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 08:20 PM

It's that fur thong thing he's got going on. Mix it up, try a Speedo.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 08:21 PM

it was only 25 below today. Saved my)

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/08/21 08:23 PM

Lol
Posted By: KenaiKid

Re: In defense of BOCO - 02/11/21 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by Dirt

But if he did, it would be Top Lot.

THAT'S GOLD RIGHT THERE!
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 02:39 AM

Boco’s posts sold me on shipping to FHA. It was a good deal for me.

There is iron in all Boco’s words for all those on Trapperman to see.
Posted By: saskbone

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 02:58 AM

..It's a pet peeve of mine and I believe many others when foreign folks bad mouth and freely offer up criticism of America.

But it’s ok for you to bad mouth Canada…………. Hypocrite!

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 03:03 AM

Its all in fun.
I love the states.
My son married an American girl.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 03:05 AM

He's a very good judge of character.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by Dawg Catcher
Originally Posted by saskbone
..It's a pet peeve of mine and I believe many others when foreign folks bad mouth and freely offer up criticism of America.

But it’s ok for you to bad mouth Canada…………. Hypocrite!

You must have me mixed up with somebody else sport! Prove me wrong? Also don't act as if this isn't his standard operation procedure without being prompted. That's just horse-feathers!

I’ll bet$1000 and it goes to the trapper defence fund. Just because a post gets axed does not mean some one doesn’t take a screen shot of a post. Pony up the money and I’ll prove you wrong!
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 03:19 AM

The man has some good advice and seems to be a very competent ourdoorsman. I don't have a problem with the guy and actually agree with him on some issues, that is until he meddles in American politics and our affairs....It's a pet peeve of mine and I believe many others when foreign folks bad mouth and freely offer up criticism of America. On these subjects I believe he should peddle his own papers and mind his own backyard. A lot of the skirmishes that Boco encounters are his own doing, it is what it is.

X2 but I don't mind pointing out poor politics in Canada either. LLL
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 04:09 AM

Trappers can be so mean. Lol
Posted By: Aaron Proffitt

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 04:27 AM

Why are we talking about him like he isn't here ?
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 04:43 AM

I also enjoy Boco's posts and I like the man.

But that doesn't stop me from wanting to bust him in the jaw when he sticks his nose in American politics with his RINO nonsense, lol.
Posted By: Paul Dobbins

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 05:04 AM

Boco is an ornery sort, and I like him. He has contributed a lot to this site over the years and has earned my respect. He does like to stir a pot now and again though.
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 05:07 AM

Boco is an ornery sort, and I like him. He has contributed a lot to this site over the years and has earned my respect. He does like to stir a pot now and again though.

Nothing wrong with that!
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 08:42 AM

Boco has provided more fun and entertainment around here than about anyone, and as a side note my 6'4 pregnant, toothless, barefoot little sister can still whip him with one hand tied behind her back.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 11:02 AM

I also have enjoyed Boco's posts. Sometimes you need to reach for your hip boots to wade through his quick wit, but I like hip boots just fine.
He's be a hoot to trap with no doubt.
Keep it coming friend.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: run

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by ky_coyote_hunter
Boco has provided more fun and entertainment around here than about anyone, and as a side note my 6'4 pregnant, toothless, barefoot little sister can still whip him with one hand tied behind her back.

LOL. You win.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Bigbrownie
Boco is a national treasure. Being he’s Canadian, I guess that would make him an international treasure. I’m sure he has forgotten more about trapping and fur handling than I know, or will ever know. I pay attention to every post he makes.

Well said.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 11:21 AM

I feel like you all might be getting ready for a group hug.... shocked
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 11:28 AM

One thing I like about you Boco, no matter how confused you get ,you still act like you know what your talking about. grin
Your alright by me friend
Posted By: Redknot

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 11:36 AM

Boco just comes on here as part of his civic duty...He should be celibrated for that...This coming Monday (August 2nd) should be his day of recognition!!

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 12:06 PM

may be he should be elevated out of the " trapper mode" in his title then Paul boss man.

old railroaders sometime do like train wrecks.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 12:06 PM

I've had a lot of positive interactions with Robert and I like him. He knows his stuff when it comes to the outdoors. His politics typically suck.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 02:14 PM

he meddles in American politics and our affairs....It's a pet peeve of mine and I believe many others when foreign folks bad mouth and freely offer up criticism of America. On these subjects I believe he should peddle his own papers and mind his own backyard. A lot of the skirmishes that Boco encounters are his own doing, it is what it is.

^^^^^ This
Posted By: Pike River

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 02:54 PM

He's mad of that butt whopping and occupation of America's skull cap (Canadia) during the police action of 1812.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Pike River
He's mad of that butt whopping and occupation of America's skull cap (Canadia) during the police action of 1812.

LOL.

Re: In defense of BOCO - 07/29/21 03:28 PM

Friend, I invited you to prove me wrong because I already know there's no there there. You're talking out your butt Sir and I hope you don't make a habit of it where I'm concerned. Put up or shut up pure and simple. If it's a pet peeve of mine about America besmirched I certainly don't go around doing it to other nationality's. Now move along sport and let go of my leg..

Man up!
Take the bet
To jog your memory it was on my thread that was axed
Canada border opens
I won’t answer your posts anymore till you TAKE THE BET
I think my point has been made “Sport”
© 2024 Trapperman Forums