Home

Anyone worried?

Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 08:49 PM

Things are really crazy. More than I've ever seen. Anyone really worried or will this all pass?
Posted By: headache73

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 09:05 PM

I'm a little worried, but we've been preparing for bad times for awhile. Stressed out about it, no. Little worried, yes
Posted By: bhugo

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 09:08 PM

Strong country. We’ll come through.
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 09:20 PM

Not worried ... What will be, will be! How we move forward will determine this country's and our individual futures.
Posted By: blankenship

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 09:21 PM

Not really worried because it's not healthy to worry all the time, so instead of worrying about it I'm be productive preparing for what may come. 3 acre worth of produce going in the ground come may, 100 meat birds ordered, 100 quail coming, 10 rabbits ready to breed for meat , and got 60 laying hens in the coop. Ammo supply is decent plenty of wood cut, plenty of fishing, hunting and trapping gear.

Pretty sure I'm ready for it to hit the fan
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 09:22 PM

we are screwed plain and simple.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 09:23 PM

city folks will have to be culled as they migrate like wildebeast looking for food !!!!
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 09:25 PM

Strong and ready is the only way to be, worry worry only makes it rough on yourself and anyone else in the family.
This country is strong , might only make us stronger as a nation. It's all we can do.
Posted By: blankenship

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
city folks will have to be culled as they migrate like wildebeast looking for food !!!!

City ppl will be our zombie apocalypse the walking dead that don't no how to survive because it's always came from the store
Posted By: corky

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 09:29 PM

I'm too old to worry but I am preparing. If I had kids or grandkids I would be worried sick for their future.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 09:34 PM

Preparing as good as I can but not worried as said above, its not healthy to worry. I look at the times ahead as a challenge and I like a challenge ..... Today I hung up a few more no trespassing signs. May add " survivors will be prosecuted " on a sign underneath them to make it clear for the city folks. whistle
Posted By: Quartermastersir

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by blankenship
Not really worried because it's not healthy to worry all the time, so instead of worrying about it I'm be productive preparing for what may come. 3 acre worth of produce going in the ground come may, 100 meat birds ordered, 100 quail coming, 10 rabbits ready to breed for meat , and got 60 laying hens in the coop. Ammo supply is decent plenty of wood cut, plenty of fishing, hunting and trapping gear.

Your food only lasts as long as your ammo does.........
Posted By: snowy

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 09:43 PM

Hitler is in charge nothing to worry about. He will just blame everything from the last 4 years, and that is what he is already doing.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 09:44 PM

You can only lose what'ja got. Most people are more concerned about their 401k than their freedoms and rights.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 09:50 PM

Got a new girl, works been steady, plenty of ammo and food stores, can't find a reason to worry.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 10:02 PM

I'm as happy as Larry.
Not a care in the world.
Hope it lasts.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 10:06 PM

Quite frankly, I think the huge majority of city folks will be scare to leave the city. They'll sit and scream for the gubmint to come save them.
The ones that do leave may not like what they find in the country.
There will be more competition at the Walmart exits.
Posted By: cheechako

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 10:27 PM

If you’re running 100 rabbits I don’t envy you. I ran 48 for a while and it was a CHORE!
Posted By: Kevin Stake

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 10:38 PM

No way. When you take God out of everything you will get evil in control. God is still on the throne.
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Things are really crazy. More than I've ever seen. Anyone really worried or will this all pass?

Worried about what ? Covid-19 ??
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/12/21 10:42 PM

smile
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 12:13 AM

I'm not worried about the libtards

I do wonder if mandatory Chinese language classes could be in our future
Posted By: jtg

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 12:37 AM

Ray explain where we are and where we are going very well. https://www.principles.com/the-changing-world-order/#chapter9
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 01:05 AM

We are all just dust in the wind

Posted By: charles

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 01:38 AM

Praying for stability.
Posted By: yoteguts

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 01:41 AM

Life as we know it us about to change. How much is yet to be seen but change it will.
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 02:24 AM

I'm more pizzed then worried!
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 02:25 AM

World is coming to an end
America has to fall
It’s been a good run guys
Posted By: banchee

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 02:33 AM

me and the old lady are going to be alright i do worry about my daughter and my grand son the future looks prtty poor for a good bit i cant imagine the world my grand son is going to live in ,me and the old lady have had a pretty grand life together, been happy most of the time we had money problems over the years but we always had enough, i dont recognize the country now its shifted in the wrong direction i just dont know what to think anymore ,other than to hold on to what i got and hope for better days
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 02:34 AM

Yes, I'm worried......about that guy in the pink ruffled shirt.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 02:47 AM

Im not worried really, but I dont like what i see. Anyone who thinks this will just all go away is being overly optimistic. Big article in our local paper today, that was about how to explain to people that just because they got the vaccine doesnt mean they can now live normal lives. The problem they are having is that people are now finding out that the vaccine changes nothing. Reading the comments on the article was interesting, a lot of people are having second thoughts about getting their second shot. What is happening apparently is that they are running out of the vaccine up here so instead of giving folks the normal dose they are dividing each single dose up and inoculating 5 people per does. Cant even make it up anymore.
Posted By: PapaSmurf

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 02:59 AM

I’ve got 24 years of USAF special ops training and experience under my belt. Untold combat hours and too much experience in all things terrible. Because of that I do not worry as I know how to survive. Likewise, I’m an experienced farmer, herbalist, hunter/gatherer, trapper and I have an off grid cabin I spend lots of time at staying fresh on my skills. That said, I have kids and grandkids I’ve tried to get interested in self-sufficiency and up until now nothing has worked. Now they are scared and are finally open to learning and it’s been amazing. I feel so blessed that God provided a conduit by which they feel compelled to learn how to trap, fish, hunt, grow, gather, etc. This last year they have spent loads of time with me learning and doing and, again, it has been great. If I have a concern it is for them. Revelations clearly defines how this all ends anyway, so as long as their hearts are right our time is best spent trusting in the Lord and preparing for a stormy time or something more permanent - and not worrying. God Bless!
Posted By: SJA

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by grisseldog
World is coming to an end
America has to fall
It’s been a good run guys

Well then, let me offer this:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 03:43 AM

No.
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 03:49 AM

We shouldn't worry about us, they need to worry about "us"
Posted By: wallfur

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2

......biden 20 is far worse than covid 19
Posted By: Marty

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 03:50 AM

Anyone with a brain in their head has got to be very concerned at this point. 'Worried' may not be the best term and seems like some folks dodged around with their answer because of the wording.
Posted By: SJA

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June
No.

Yes. We should be prepared in today's World. Revelation is a timeline, though specifics are not reveled. Matthew 24:36
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 04:02 AM

Worried? I always worry a little bit when it hits 30 plus below and subzero highs for the days.

Worried the kids car will start, worried they'll make it to work ok. Worry a little the furnace may go out. You know the important stuff.

We get along fine until the politicians of both parties crash the dollar, then hold on to your hat.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 04:03 AM

There are some who want to drag us into a brave new world. They have no idea where or what it is or how to return if it doesn't pan out. A cavalier gamble with all of ours future.

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by SJA
No.

Yes. We should be prepared in today's World. Revelation is a timeline, though specifics are not reveled. Matthew 24:36

I'll stick on No. Suffering in this life, and atonement in the next, are both promised - so praise amidst it all - is me and mine's plan.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by PapaSmurf
I’ve got 24 years of USAF special ops training and experience under my belt. Untold combat hours and too much experience in all things terrible. Because of that I do not worry as I know how to survive. Likewise, I’m an experienced farmer, herbalist, hunter/gatherer, trapper and I have an off grid cabin I spend lots of time at staying fresh on my skills. That said, I have kids and grandkids I’ve tried to get interested in self-sufficiency and up until now nothing has worked. Now they are scared and are finally open to learning and it’s been amazing. I feel so blessed that God provided a conduit by which they feel compelled to learn how to trap, fish, hunt, grow, gather, etc. This last year they have spent loads of time with me learning and doing and, again, it has been great. If I have a concern it is for them. Revelations clearly defines how this all ends anyway, so as long as their hearts are right our time is best spent trusting in the Lord and preparing for a stormy time or something more permanent - and not worrying. God Bless!

Extremely well put!!!
Posted By: Ron Marsh

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 12:49 PM

No. my ticket is bought. PM if you do not understand.
Posted By: scalloper

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 01:16 PM

And worrying will not help a thing. Proper planning is what we all should be doing.

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 01:27 PM

I'd say an active submission gets you wonderfully beyond moth and rust eaters in the big picture wink
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 02:03 PM

If the idiots in charge try to implement what they want, they will soon find out how tough it is to grow food on asphalt. All those bright ideas are thought up by citi folks that are so far removed from reality they they think that sausages grow in styrofoam trays. Real hunger can make a person pretty humble in a hurry.
Posted By: DiggerDale

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 02:31 PM

I worry for our president and his family.. He has to be the worlds #1 target and he knows he will never be able to just walk away.
I hope Mar Lago is well fortified..
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 03:37 PM

Yep. Evil won.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Canvasback2

Pretty sure he is worried about the price of canvas
Posted By: forestman3

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 03:57 PM

What`s to worry about.He`s putting men that think their a women in charge of some things and letting anyone who wants to come into the country.He going to stimulate us again.What could go wrong?Oh ya where screwed.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 04:56 PM

I’m worried about businesses. I see a trend where tarnishing their image is less concerning to them. Could it be they are onboard with being under one big roof making them the only game in town? Why will this happen?

Less choice = less freedom. Is less freedom the goal?

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 05:07 PM

Freedoms just another word for; Nothing left to lose.
La da da, la da da da, da da da smile
Posted By: Posco

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by DiggerDale
I worry for our president and his family.. He has to be the worlds #1 target and he knows he will never be able to just walk away.
I hope Mar Lago is well fortified..

A valid concern.
Posted By: Huntall76

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 06:15 PM

City ppl will be our zombie apocalypse the walking dead that don't no how to survive because it's always came from the store

I live in the city and feel sorry for anyone who tries too cull me and my family on our hour and 20 minute drive to my family's farm land in the country, where a lot of my family lives with in a few minutes of each other. I also don't plan on making that trip after the shtf.

People on here always say that city folks don't know how to survive without packaged food when the shtf but they always leave out that if it wasn't for people living in the cities the farmers wouldn't have much of a job or income not to mention if they didn't live in the cities they would be living closer to you.
Posted By: Bob

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 08:17 PM

I’m not worried. Worrying never helped any situation. Just keep an eye on things and adapt as events unfold
Posted By: hippie

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 08:24 PM

Freedoms just another word for; Nothing left to lose.
La da da, la da da da, da da da smile

Truth
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Anyone worried? - 02/13/21 09:37 PM

I sit in the lucky seat. I have built probably 90% of the shelters and storage in the area
© 2024 Trapperman Forums