Home

Canik TP9SFX

Posted By: Tactical.20

Canik TP9SFX - 02/15/21 06:04 PM

I've decided this 9mm is the pistol I am ordering, as soon as my buyers permit arrives, looks like a good hand gun
Posted By: adam m

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/15/21 06:07 PM

They are so awesome.
They shoot like a dream. Very crisp trigger. A very good buddy is a 1911 guy and prefers his Canik over his 1911's.

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/15/21 06:08 PM

I saw good reviews on them, a turkish copy of a Waltham I think.
499.99$ a good price I think
Posted By: Jasper69

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/15/21 06:21 PM

My son bought one a couple of months ago after much research.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/15/21 06:28 PM

Bought one a year ago much cheaper that 500. Good gun
Posted By: warrior

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/15/21 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Tactical.20
I've decided this 9mm is the pistol I am ordering, as soon as my buyers permit arrives, looks like a good hand gun

Permit????

In what world does a free born man have to grovel for permission just to buy a thing?
Posted By: trapperinfo

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/15/21 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
Bought one a year ago much cheaper that 500. Good gun

Good or great?
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/15/21 07:08 PM

Well I'm not gun crazy and to be honest I'd never shot more than 200 hundred rounds out of a pistol and had never shot a semi bigger than a 22 before I bought it. So I'm don't have a lot of experience to compare it to. I bought a sig 365 at the same time and the Canik has a much superior trigger. We've put close to 500 rounds through it and it hasn't given us any problems.
Posted By: 70sdiver

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/15/21 08:01 PM

I love mine!! The holster that comes with it isn’t very good.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/15/21 09:01 PM

What is a buyers permit?

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/16/21 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by warrior

Permit????

In what world does a free born man have to grovel for permission just to buy a thing?

Either need a conceal carry permit or a purchase one to buy one

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/16/21 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Diggerman

What is a buyers permit?

If you haven't gotten a conceal carry permit, then you have to get a purchase permit, a background check proof basically.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/16/21 01:06 AM

Sad
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/16/21 01:08 AM

@warrior it is a strange thing in several states , when the Fed turned handgun regulation over to the states in about 1975 a few states wanted to make sure that they could "keep control' and significantly discourage handgun ownership. Iowa, Nebraska , Minnesota, Maryland , Massachusetts , Illinois , Michigan , new jersey , north Carolina , Hawaii , Connecticut , New York

it was generally about control
Posted By: AnthonyT

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/16/21 01:17 AM

When I managed a gun shop we sold a ton of Caniks. Good shooting guns and the triggers are very nice. Great guns.

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/16/21 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by AnthonyT
When I managed a gun shop we sold a ton of Caniks. Good shooting guns and the triggers are very nice. Great guns.

Thanks, I hear good reviews on them, 20 shot magazine is nice
Posted By: Wallace

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/16/21 04:46 AM

I own one and shoot 3-gun matches with it. The holster it came with sucked, and honestly was dangerous. The trigger safety blade took some tweaking to work right for me.
The gun is very accurrate and is absolutly reliable out of the box with full power loads. To shoot minor power factor ammo i had to put a 13 lb glock recoil spring in it.
The factory trigger is awesome for a gun at this price point.
Are you shooting matches? Or is this a daily carry gun? For daily carry i wouldn't get the long slide.

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/16/21 05:03 AM

I just want one if I need a gun to defend our home.
We got an ar last summer, and I will get a handgun.
I had a .22 when I turned 21, damaged my hearing with it.
My wife said I think we should buy some guns for protection in case we need them, I'm like ok, if you think we should get more guns I'll get a couple! Lmao 🤣
In past if I bought a hunting gun, why did you get a gun? That's a lot of money on lol

Re: Canik TP9SFX - 02/16/21 05:56 PM

Good to hear
© 2024 Trapperman Forums