Home

What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws

Posted By: Huntall76

What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/15/21 08:42 PM

If you're a man and they pass any of these ridiculous gun laws and you break them and get caught and you want an easier prison sentence just identify as a woman and get sent to a woman's prison . grin
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/15/21 08:43 PM

And remember you’re a lesbian!
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/15/21 08:46 PM

Ima go with not droppin the soap (ever)
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/15/21 09:30 PM

From what I’ve experienced in prison. If I ever ended up there, there’s a never ending line of female custody staff with no morals.
Posted By: Squash

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/15/21 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by WadeRyan
From what I’ve experienced in prison. If I ever ended up there, there’s a never ending line of female custody staff with no morals.

Yes, the Prison in Danamora ,NY is proof of that.
Posted By: trap master

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/15/21 11:35 PM

I will not comply with any restrictions on my second amendment rights. And i sure aint goin to prison. I have already stated to family that im willing to die for my cause, and if i get boxed in thats exactly what I plan to do.
Posted By: Finster

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/15/21 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by trap master
I will not comply with any restrictions on my second amendment rights. And i sure aint goin to prison. I have already stated to family that im willing to die for my cause, and if i get boxed in thats exactly what I plan to do.

I know the thread is meant to be humorous but X2
Posted By: Bob

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/15/21 11:48 PM

First thing you gotta do is find the biggest, meanest dude in there and kiss him on the mouth. You’ll either die right then or everyone will think you’re loony and leave you alone lol
Posted By: backroadsarcher

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/15/21 11:50 PM

They will need to build more prisons, they are over crowded the way they are.
Posted By: loosanarrow

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 12:03 AM

I’m praying the Supreme Court will not uphold it. So if legislation passes that is not in compliance with the second amendment I really hope it is VERRY restrictive so SCOTUS will shoot the whole thing down with a decisive ruling.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by loosanarrow
I’m praying the Supreme Court will not uphold it. So if legislation passes that is not in compliance with the second amendment I really hope it is VERRY restrictive so SCOTUS will shoot the whole thing down with a decisive ruling.

Hope so too
Posted By: Boco

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 12:27 AM

Find a cute guy and make him your girlfriend.
And make a shank.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 12:35 AM

So far SCOTUS has turned down dozens, maybe hundreds of really strong gun cases in the last couple of decades. Several of those cases have come out of NJ's restrictive gun laws. So far, SCOTUS has not been interested. I'm not sure the new "conservative" justices are really all that conservative. Hopefully things change.

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 12:47 AM

That’s why I’m hoping it’s over the top. And there is the difference that the proposed legislation is federal not state level. But I may just be comforting myself wit wishful thinking.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by loosanarrow

You can keep praying but once they pack the Supreme Court with liberal judges the fix is in.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 12:51 AM

I’m a handsome guy so I need some time to think about it. I’ll be in trouble either way I go. Lol
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 12:57 AM

[Linked Image]

if you live and go to prison hopefully some of your friends show up with one of these
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 01:05 AM

I ain't going back
Posted By: KeithC

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by America's Forefathers
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The Second Amendment's purpose is to stress the right of the people of the United States to keep and bear Arms to keep America a free country by using Arms to protect America from a tyrannical government. I would argue it stresses a duty too use those Arms too, when freedom in America is threatened.

Keith
Posted By: old_newbie

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 01:09 AM

I'm reminded of the old Gene Wilder/Richard Pryor movie Stir Crazy... We bad,We bad... laugh

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
[Linked Image]

if you live and go to prison hopefully some of your friends show up with one of these

Might want one of these.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 01:18 AM

Just say yer skeered of covid and/or yer a illegal alian,,and they will cut ya loose.
Posted By: keystone

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 02:13 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Posco

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
I ain't going back

Lol.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by Finster
Originally Posted by trap master

I know the thread is meant to be humorous but X2

X3
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 04:03 AM

Yea just claim to be a libitard/ They let them out for murder rape and assault every day . During the summer Kamala even posted bail. What kind of up roar would been if Trump did that.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: What to do if you go to prison over new gun laws - 02/16/21 04:07 AM

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Trapperman Forums