Home

Question for those that have had covid

Posted By: eric space

Question for those that have had covid - 02/15/21 10:42 PM

I had the virus a little over a month ago. Received no medication for it.
Since I have been a kid (I am 68 now) I have always had a few warts on my hands. A month ago I had 3 on my fingers and a planters wart on the bottom of my foot. Now they are all gone. I wonder did the covid virus kill the warts? Anybody on here experience this?
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Question for those that have had covid - 02/15/21 10:46 PM

Interesting and I bet this has not been studied. Covid the fear causing economy crushed wart cure.

It it's TRUE and effect you will never here a thing about it. Can't have anything positive coming out about covid.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Question for those that have had covid - 02/15/21 10:53 PM

Interesting...I wouldn’t think so, but this virus is a best guess as to who and what it effects. How did you know you had Covid? And what quack didn’t at least prescribe you a ZPAC?
Posted By: eric space

Re: Question for those that have had covid - 02/16/21 02:08 PM

My father died as a result of it, 5 total family members got it from him. Wife and I went and got tested when we were feeling lousey about 6 days after Dad was tested positive. In NJ you get no medication for covid unless you go to the ER.
Posted By: RdFx

Re: Question for those that have had covid - 02/16/21 02:22 PM

Well possible the covid virus eliminated the warts, hope you get well and no side effects. Take care
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Question for those that have had covid - 02/16/21 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by eric space
I had the virus a little over a month ago. Received no medication for it.
Since I have been a kid (I am 68 now) I have always had a few warts on my hands. A month ago I had 3 on my fingers and a planters wart on the bottom of my foot. Now they are all gone. I wonder did the covid virus kill the warts? Anybody on here experience this?

it is possible , tagament was an off label wart remover my brother was in on the trial back in the early 90s , I got all my warts frozen off , about 19 of them and the doc said well if we have to do that again I will give you a pain killer you apparently have a lot of nerve endings in your feet so my brother who also had planters warts said I'll try the pill.

https://www.aafp.org/afp/2003/0315/p1233.html#:~:text=Candida%20antigen%20can%20be%20used,in%20the%20treatment%20of%20warts.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: Question for those that have had covid - 02/16/21 02:39 PM

I have a plantar wart on bottom of right foot. Ill let you know if it goes away but as for now it hasn't but neither has the Covid.
Posted By: gcs

Re: Question for those that have had covid - 02/16/21 02:54 PM

I used to have these tiny warts on the meaty portions of my hands, palm side...Nope, not from that.
they grew in lines and had them for years.. For some reason I started taking garlic pills and after several weeks the lines of warts disappeared, and never came back..seeing how warts are caused by a virus, it doesn't make sense another virus would make them go away, but who knows with this one...
© 2024 Trapperman Forums