Home

Ammo inc: purchasing gunbroker.com

Posted By: NE Wildlife

Ammo inc: purchasing gunbroker.com - 02/16/21 05:45 PM

What’s your guys thoughts on this, I have some Shares in ammo inc, not sure if this is a good move or bad
On there part. I think it’s a smart move by GunBroker because they know this administration will screw up online sales of guns and ammunition.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Ammo inc: purchasing gunbroker.com - 02/16/21 05:51 PM

Gunbroker has poor customer service if you list a item you can’t find it no matter how much you try. I use them when the market is hot other times it a slow drag out process selling anything. If gunbroker sell they will be the winner then I believe.
Posted By: nramemb

Re: Ammo inc: purchasing gunbroker.com - 02/16/21 06:43 PM

I hope ammo can straighten them out. every time ive tried to buy or sell anything on there the payment wouldn't go through and the payment had to be mailed or i had to call the business to give my credit card that way
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: Ammo inc: purchasing gunbroker.com - 02/16/21 07:31 PM

Wise move for Gunbroker, sell when profits are high ... prices of gun and ammo are ridiculously high, but it will soon be going to an end with the current administration, one way or another.
Posted By: aknome

Re: Ammo inc: purchasing gunbroker.com - 02/16/21 08:09 PM

I've always had good success with Gunbroker. I admit I haven't tried to sell anything; have just bought "stuff".
Posted By: NE Wildlife

Re: Ammo inc: purchasing gunbroker.com - 02/19/21 07:48 PM

Well it didn’t exactly help the stock climb like I thought it would.
Posted By: MJM

Re: Ammo inc: purchasing gunbroker.com - 02/20/21 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Gunbroker has poor customer service if you list a item you can’t find it no matter how much you try. I use them when the market is hot other times it a slow drag out process selling anything. If gunbroker sell they will be the winner then I believe.

You can do a selling sort. I am not sure what else you would need.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Ammo inc: purchasing gunbroker.com - 02/20/21 12:21 AM

This administration has 2 years, less actually. I think gun control will have to be Executive order. Actual legislation without a fresh event will be court challenged. Anything is possible, I expect the gun grabbers to try anything and everything, but Sniffer Joes ink pen will be busy. Did he sign any this week? I have only bought on G/B and had good luck with that....
Posted By: Deerkiller

Re: Ammo inc: purchasing gunbroker.com - 02/20/21 02:22 AM

I really like G/B over they years I have got some good deals and some models I only seen in GUN makers catalog.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums