Home

Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 01:35 AM

the Capitol riot on January 6 is far more serious than burning down a mom and pop’s Taco Stand in last years summer riots. Huh! It is reported over a billon dollars in damages in insurance claims from last summers riots. There must have been a lot of Taco stands destroyed.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 01:36 AM

Listening to anything that moron says is a complete waste of time.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 01:37 AM

My mornings have been a lot less stressful ever since I stopped watching him and the fabulously sophisticated Mika a couple of years ago.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 02:31 AM

That nut job has a big swollen head, look at the size of his melon! The guy flaps his lips more than a gooses backside flaps!
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 02:34 AM

Joe and his Ho are a pair of door knobs old Joe plays the fool to keep his job and his girl.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 02:35 AM

I've never seen someone who likes to hear himself talk more than Joe. Well, I can think of another guy. January 6 and the BLM looting and riots were all bad.

Anyway, Joe is an idiot.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 03:49 AM

He’s a idiot
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
I've never seen someone who likes to hear himself talk more than Joe. Well, I can think of another guy. January 6 and the BLM looting and riots were all bad.

Anyway, Joe is an idiot.

Good grief
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 03:53 AM

what about the oldest camera store in Chicago https://petapixel.com/2020/06/01/iconic-central-camera-destroyed-by-fire-during-protests-in-chicago/

there was no history lost there , right ?
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 04:13 AM

Mika can sure make some sad faces while Joe talks. She looks like someone just shot her dog.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 05:03 AM

You guys watch that MSNBC crap? Good Lord. If enough people would quit watching that trash it would actually go away.

Shut the TV off and go do something, anything, else... Picking dog crap up out of the yard is more productive than giving those idiots your ratings.

Mike
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 05:44 AM

The Morning Joe isn’t nearly as good since the inauguration. It used to be a whole show devoted to anti Trump ramblings, now they’re running out of material, and talking about Biden is too boring. Just like all the late night comedians are finding out. Without Trump to kick around, they got nothing.

I’ll bet Mika needed a regular appointment at the chiropractor from all the head shaking she did while discussing Trump. Sometimes she’d get to the point where I thought she was going to cry, but she would get it together and finish the story. My wife always wondered why I laughed so much watching that show.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbrownie
Mika can sure make some sad faces while Joe talks. She looks like someone just shot her dog.

I used to watch just to get a laugh out of her antics. She tries to pass herself of as a sophisticated and intelligent modern women. Meanwhile she's boinking Joe (pre-marraige) and making the most immature gestures and faces over anything she doesn't like (all things conservative).

The few times Chris Christi was on she couldn't stop herself from making fat jokes and repeatedly challenging him to a foot race.

It's really quite comical in a disgusting sort of way.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 12:27 PM

When Trump was President they censored every word he said. Now they're wishing he would say something as they have nothing to talk about.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 01:06 PM

I watched his show once, Anyone who watched it twice only has one channel or is somewhat slow minded.
Posted By: snowy

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 01:09 PM

And nbc or msnbc have not reported about Cuomo murdering 1000's in NY. He needs to in prison and throw away away key. That dems arent talking and covering it up.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 02:15 PM

He is fake news
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Joe Scarborough on MSNBC says - 02/17/21 02:41 PM

I see ABC will air a show special about Trump soon I’m sure it will be hard hitting and fair reporting at its best. Not LOL
© 2024 Trapperman Forums