Posted By: corky

Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 12:22 PM

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/b...hould-eat-100-synthetic-beef-11613516694
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 12:28 PM

Now he's an expert nutritionist.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 12:36 PM

No one seems to ask these Jack wads about the hundreds of millions of buffalo that used to Rome the plains. more infact than current #of cattel. Or if you believe the claimant change bs that grain caused the cows to fart more and grass feed eliminates a lot I'd the cow farts.

Its money power and control and the brain dead masses gobble it up.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 12:41 PM

I didn't read the article. I have zero interest in any of that pencil-necked geek's opinions.
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 01:08 PM

What a idiot.
Posted By: trapper red 315

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 01:30 PM

billy gates..........................billionaire
Posted By: Posco

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 01:35 PM

Eating a soy burger is a small price to pay to save the planet.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 01:43 PM

Bill Gates should stick to what he was good at. Being an IT business genuis and getting very rich doesn't make him knowledgable about anything other than IT business, regardless of what his ego tells him.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Now he's an expert nutritionist.

Nowadays he's just a run of the mill billionaire. Must suck getting knocked off that perch.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 01:56 PM

I believe I'll have a big steak in his honor.
Posted By: chicken

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 02:00 PM

Bill Gates can suck it!!
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 02:02 PM

He can pee up a rope.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 02:04 PM

is that why he looks 80 at 65?
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 02:06 PM

Eat beef. It's whats dinner and I need global warming
Posted By: DecoyMacoy

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by GREENCOUNTYPETE

Yes. That's how you can tell these nutbags actually believe a little of what they say. Pear shaped wrinkly old looking soy body. Not only does all processed garbage at the grocery store destroy your body/mind it also enriches mega corporations that hate you.

Beef/pork/eggs (bought locally or raised yourself) + sunlight + strength trailing = superhuman.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 02:21 PM

It's another power grab. carbon taxes on live stock. Put the rest of family farms out of business. Make the population more easy to control by

* Control the food supply
* make population more sickly from poor diet & lack of exercise (sick are easy to control)
* drive people to the next new pill and shot to make them better

. How many years are we away from people only thinking they can survive on aproved government/corporate rations?

Not hard to see parallels to Revelations if you look.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 02:26 PM

It is a proven scientific fact that vegetarians have a lower fertility rate than meat eaters.
I'm all for less vegetarians.
But I suppose this all fits into Bill Gates agenda of population control, he has been working on that agenda from several angles.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 02:28 PM

We should all call Bill and tell him how to build computers since no knowledge is required.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 02:29 PM

Someone posted about Biden's tax plan and how it relates to keeping the family farm. Big ag and the greenies will have all of us eating sow burgers in their efforts to protect the planet and gain larger profits. It's not hard to see where things can go in a hurry if these people aren't reined in.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 02:47 PM

Bill Gates you can can go ____ off over there grin
Posted By: The Possum Man

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 02:51 PM

soy boys are easy to influence and control. Ever seen a whole pile healthy strong men that are easy to control?
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 02:53 PM

Lots of chilling news on a cold morning! Stick it, gates!
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 03:50 PM

He is the largest farm land owner in the US. He can control the food supply with his collective farms, comrade
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by mike mason
He is the largest farm land owner in the US. He can control the food supply with his collective farms, comrade

He's angling for complete control of our food .
I wouldn't be surprised if Thats why Bezos stepped down from Amazon was to focus on Monopolising food
Posted By: PSB1011

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 04:23 PM

soylent green, you can taste the difference,lol
Posted By: rex123

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 04:25 PM

Why is it when someone in this country makes a large amount of money the news media suddenly thinks they are the smartest on the planet and hangs on their every word?

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
Why is it when someone in this country makes a large amount of money the news media suddenly thinks they are the smartest on the planet and hangs on their every word?

How is that some of the most brilliant minds in the world wind up working under some of the dumbest people on the planet? We have AOC directing rocket scientists.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 04:30 PM

Ive said for 20 years government subsidies will come back to haunt agriculture. Are food supply is getting more controlled by the government every day. They are throwing money at agriculture by the truck loads through all kinds of programs and they have bigger reasons for it than we understand. But I think the threshold has been crossed, it's time to ride it out.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 04:34 PM

Yessir I was fairly young when I lost my fait. It was the moment I realized ADM wasn't paying taxes here but in Argentina.

Then came NAFTA
Posted By: farmnhunt

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 04:35 PM

I thought they were worried about GMO crops, this is lab created.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Yessir I was fairly young when I lost my fait. It was the moment I realized ADM wasn't paying taxes here but in Argentina.

Then came NAFTA

At least you still have your virginity. Glass half full kind of guy.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 04:39 PM

Nope, that's just a by product of infecting and killing the poor of the world..

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by farmnhunt
I thought they were worried about GMO crops, this is lab created.

What's funny about that is most people that are afraid of GMO crops would try lab grown meat. People are afraid of hormones in beef but estrogen is the hormone used and lettuce has about 20 times higher amounts of it than beef when it's used. People worry about trace amounts of antibiotics in there food but won't hesitate to get a dose shot into themselves at the slightest sniffle or slightest fever. And don't even get me started on an experimental vaccine that isn't even a vaccine...
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 04:48 PM

Like all things "climate change". There are bigger producers of cow farts than the good old U.S. We have 94.4 mil cows in the U.S. India has 192.5 mil. So Bill use your money to cut the India herd in half, it would offset the whole U.S. herd. When you get that done you can work on Chinese coal fired electric plants. In the mean time I'll have a RIBEYE. thank you.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

Then came NAFTA

At least you still have your virginity. Glass half full kind of guy.

Yeah but I am ripe for the pickin! Women who want to go 2 steppin or make their ex jealous consider me to be low hanging fruit Posco
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
We should all call Bill and tell him how to build computers since no knowledge is required.

Lol laugh

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 05:00 PM

Be careful the wrong fruit has cause mankind countless problems

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by teepee2
Like all things "climate change". There are bigger producers of cow farts than the good old U.S. We have 94.4 mil cows in the U.S. India has 192.5 mil. So Bill use your money to cut the India herd in half, it would offset the whole U.S. herd. When you get that done you can work on Chinese coal fired electric plants. In the mean time I'll have a RIBEYE. thank you.

It's funny how those figures we google change from year to year when i was a kid I remember being taught there were over a hundred million buffalo now they say 70 million maybe less now . A couple years ago they said we had 88 mil cows,
Posted By: Boco

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 05:02 PM

Soy-as in Soylent Green.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 05:02 PM

You sound as skeptical as your sisters friend Heidi declining all of my attempts to date her back in the day LOL.

She figured Rosin was the next big thing and look how that worked out. Kick him in the nuts for me when ya see him plz.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 05:04 PM

It's funny how those figures we google change from year to year when i was a kid I remember being taught there were over a hundred million buffalo now they say 70 million maybe less now . A couple years ago they said we had 88 mil cows,

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 05:19 PM

Well Bigfoot nothing remains constant, not even the climate.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 05:33 PM

I saw a talk he gave in 2005 I believe it was to the CIA. He was saying that scientists had found an anomaly in the brain of what he referred to as religious fanatics. He said they could be improved in their way of thinking with some kind of injection that would neutralize that portion of their brain. He seemed to be impressing the CIA in attendance that he was a crackpot.
Posted By: white17

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
I saw a talk he gave in 2005 I believe it was to the CIA. He was saying that scientists had found an anomaly in the brain of what he referred to as religious fanatics. He said they could be improved in their way of thinking with some kind of injection that would neutralize that portion of their brain. He seemed to be impressing the CIA in attendance that he was a crackpot.

That video is a fake. It is clearly NOT Gates in the video

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 06:17 PM

You sound as skeptical as your sisters friend Heidi declining all of my attempts to date her back in the day LOL.

She figured Rosin was the next big thing and look how that worked out. Kick him in the nuts for me when ya see him plz.

My understanding he's got enough problems. You hear about his head injury from "falling out of the truck" with his present wife? I wouldn't drink the water in that town , makes u go crazy or something. It's worse than the Jerry Springer show over there
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 06:17 PM

Posco I take it you have never eaten a soy burger. BAD IMO

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by PSB1011
soylent green, you can taste the difference,lol

Watch out, you are showing your age. LOL
Posted By: cheechako

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 06:26 PM

Dang, I have a whole beef ready to pick up Friday. I wish I’d have know before I purchased that beautiful creature and had it murdered and dismembered...

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
My understanding he's got enough problems. You hear about his head injury from "falling out of the truck" with his present wife? I wouldn't drink the water in that town , makes u go crazy or something. It's worse than the Jerry Springer show over there

I dont hear much but occasionally Heidi will text me a big vent about what he has been up to and it never sounds good. I figure it is harmless. Her new man is sick of hearin it and she gets so riled up she is ready to burst. She don't do it very often but when she does she refuses to keep that lil runts secrets I assure ya.

I stopped to see Crowthers BIL and past flank man. He and I used to work with Rosin's dad and we both agreed that apple might not have fallen far from the tree but it has rolled down hill a long ways ever since.

IDK if you've been around Rick much but he is easily the best 4'11" cowpuncher I know. A goof man too
Posted By: Marty

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 08:10 PM

climate change and white privilege will be key for the changes 'they' want to initiate...like taking our firearms.
Posted By: Marty B

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 09:39 PM

We need a "Leave us the @#$% alone" political party.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Getting There

sick sick sick sick
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 10:42 PM

California is trying to push ropeless recovery of our crabbing gear. Thinking they want "beyond crab"
Posted By: Rhino1

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 11:08 PM

What's with the USA at the moment and all these grubby old men? Trump, Biden, Gates - it's gross, it's senile and apparently, seems to lack all common sense.
Oh yeah not to mention these guys got rich at the cost of the environment in the first place and have had a lifetime to change the system.
The amount of electricity and water used to process soy is phenomenal, but the other option is feed lot cattle standing knee deep in turd soup, riddled with face cancers and tumours from GM grain? They've never had it so wrong. Yup - from the frying pan into the fire.
Posted By: Clark

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/17/21 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by grumley701

Nope, that's just a by product of infecting and killing the poor of the world..

It seems there is a lot of misinformation and outright lies believed about Mr. Gates. If you think he is such a...snob, idiot, pencil necked geek, etc...you should learn more about his foundation and what they are doing. He’s being very generous with his wealth and helping people who are not on anyone else’s radar. Gripe about him all you want but he’s doing more to make this world a better place than all his naysayers combined. Also, look up how much money he plans on leaving his children. Considering what he could do his current plan calls for leaving them peanuts. Big peanuts but peanuts nonetheless.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by Getting There

This is a tofu-free household and it's going to stay that way.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 02:32 AM

Bill gates.Don't breath.Why don't you try that.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 02:37 AM

Eat Bill Gates!

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Clark

It seems there is a lot of misinformation and outright lies believed about Mr. Gates. If you think he is such a...snob, idiot, pencil necked geek, etc...you should learn more about his foundation and what they are doing. He’s being very generous with his wealth and helping people who are not on anyone else’s radar. Gripe about him all you want but he’s doing more to make this world a better place than all his naysayers combined. Also, look up how much money he plans on leaving his children. Considering what he could do his current plan calls for leaving them peanuts. Big peanuts but peanuts nonetheless.

Well said Clark
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 05:49 PM

Nothing better than a dead animal between two buns !

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 06:03 PM

https://journal-neo.org/2020/09/28/gates-vaccine-spreads-polio-across-africa/

Yeah, Gates is a solid humanitarian...

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 06:05 PM

Mr gates can go pound sand.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 06:09 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc16H3uHKOA

Great guy...

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 06:35 PM

What is your specific objection to his position ?

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by white17

The use of vaccines to depopulate would be my first objection.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 06:47 PM

The use of vaccines to depopulate would be my first objection.

Mine too IF he had said that. But he didn't. Listen to what he actually says.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 07:01 PM

white I could spend the day pulling up info on the eugenicists Bill Gates, you think he's a great guy I think he's part of the elite ruling class and doesn't want us useless eaters using up his resources. Fauci and him have direct ties to the Wuhan lab and covid 19,I noticed you didn't touch on him spreading polio throughout Africa..

Posted By: ScottW

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 07:02 PM

Just from a lehman's perspective, I think I agree for the most part. I'm sure I wouldn't agree with all he does and surely he wouldn't agree with all I do.......but he's definitely very responsible and philanthropic with his earned money. He is kind of setting the standard for a capitalistic society by using his private money to help society rather than squandering it.

More in topic, I much prefer Venison and Bear! We do need to spread out our livestock production and try keep it as local as possible. Happy trapping! ScottW

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 07:04 PM

PS, even people with the best of intentions make mistakes every now and then. Hopefully they learn from those mistakes and other are willing to give them some grace in the process. Happy trapping! ScottW

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 07:23 PM

He didn't say what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAJ3YhlUegk

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 07:28 PM

white I could spend the day pulling up info on the eugenicists Bill Gates, you think he's a great guy I think he's part of the elite ruling class and doesn't want us useless eaters using up his resources. Fauci and him have direct ties to the Wuhan lab and covid 19,I noticed you didn't touch on him spreading polio through out Africa..

There is a whole world of conspiracies out there about Gates. Almost all of it untrue or statements taken out of context.

In the particular video you cited, I happen to agree with him that it would be a good thing to reduce the overall population of the planet. Do you think that's a bad thing ?

You and I probably disagree with Gates on the issue of CO2 and eating beef. But regardless of that, a smaller population would be a good thing IMO.

Here is the text version of what he is saying in the video.

“The world today has 6.8 billion people,” Mr Gates said in the talk. “That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now if we do a great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive services, we lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent.”

Being that this is ten years ago the numbers have changed but he is talking about the RATE of increase in worldwide population and saying that by improving healthcare, and reducing infant mortality, the rate of population growth will decline because people will have smaller families. He isn't saying that we should be killing people with vaccinations.

That is born out by historical fact in Western civilization. As healthcare improved and infant mortality declined in the West, farmers had fewer kids because more kids lived to help on the farm. Also inheritance laws in the west made it advantageous to have fewer children. Greater family wealth and fewer heirs made it possible to give kids a better start in life because family wealth was not diluted among 9 kids.

As far as polio in Afica is concerned.here's some info.

"the UN confirmed that more than a dozen cases of vaccine-derived polio had sprung up in nine states across Sudan.

The outbreak added further fuel to the already prolific spread of conspiracy theories pushing false claims about vaccination on social media.

'Gates-funded vaccine'

Conspiracy theory groups promptly reported the outbreak in articles decrying "one of the biggest public health scandals of the decade", singling out the WHO and billionaire Microsoft founder Bill Gates in their attacks.

A misleading article blaming a "Gates-funded vaccine" for "causing" the outbreak has been shared more than 8,000 times in Facebook groups from the US and Canada to Colombia.

The claims have also been circulating in Europe, with a French version of the article shared in various groups in France and Belgium.

But the article fails to mention that the cases involved people who had not been immunised themselves."

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-09-polio-vaccine-crossfire-misinformation.html

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 07:32 PM

Being that this is ten years ago the numbers have changed but he is talking about the RATE of increase in worldwide population and saying that by improving healthcare, and reducing infant mortality, the rate of population growth will decline because people will have smaller families. He isn't saying that we should be killing people with vaccinations.

I don't read it that way..

Well I guess you need to start a list on who you're going to whack then..

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 07:33 PM

READ what he said. Notice the commas between specific items. The subject of the sentence is the rate of population growth. THAT is what he is referring to when he says it ( the rate) can be reduced by 10-15%
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 07:33 PM

white17,
Did you just type you happen to agree that reducing this world's population is a good thing?

whistle

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
white17,
Did you just type you happen to agree that reducing this world's population is a good thing?

whistle

Yes I used those words. I agree that a smaller worldwide population would be a good thing and I agree that reducing the rate of growth is one way to get there

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 07:43 PM

white17,

whistle

Yes I used those words. I agree that a smaller worldwide population would be a good thing and I agree that reducing the rate of growth is one way to get there

Well with that revaluation I can see why you're carrying water for the eugenicists.. No need to further this conversation.. hopefully you don't find yourself in the useless eaters Colum.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 07:47 PM

I always felt pretty neutral about Bill Gates until I watched him lecturing members of the CIA in 2005. He went on to say that right wing religious fanatics had an anomaly in their brains that needed to be neutralized by some drug to make them normal human beings. He had CT scans of brains with an area colored in. Supposedly, these were these imperfections that needed to be eliminated according to him. Some of the members in attendance started laughing. But, Gates told them he was serious. Not sure what his intentions were. He seemed perturbed that they didn't seem to be taking him seriously.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 08:04 PM

I always felt pretty neutral about Bill Gates until I watched him lecturing members of the CIA in 2005. He went on to say that right wing religious fanatics had an anomaly in their brains that needed to be neutralized by some drug to make them normal human beings. He had CT scans of brains with an area colored in. Supposedly, these were these imperfections that needed to be eliminated according to him. Some of the members in attendance started laughing. But, Gates told them he was serious. Not sure what his intentions were. He seemed perturbed that they didn't seem to be taking him seriously.

white17 debunked that after I posted that story here, it seems to a fraud. A friend sent it to me and I thought it was legit. I'm not a Bill Gates expert and it fooled me.
Posted By: cmcf

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
No one seems to ask these Jack wads about the hundreds of millions of buffalo that used to Rome the plains. more infact than current #of cattel. Or if you believe the claimant change bs that grain caused the cows to fart more and grass feed eliminates a lot I'd the cow farts.

Its money power and control and the brain dead masses gobble it up.

Uhh. You’re a little bit off, about double, the number of buffs in NORTH AMERICA pre European settlements
I was taught in the sixties was 30-60 million. Just did a quick search and that is what the first site said today
Then I did another search about # of beef cattle in North America = 106 million so 30+60/2= 45, 106/45 = 2.36 times as many cattle in N.A. today vs bison pre Europe settlement I don’t know if dairy cows were figured in the # 106.for beef, probably not so that further skews the comparison.

I often don’t agree with what the uber rich say or want to do. The current thread is one of those times, If I want to eat beef 365 days a year and can afford it, I will. If he wants to eat bean curds I say get after em.

But I don’t ever, ever, ever make the mistake of thinking any of these people are stupid.

The fortunes they control enable them to employ researchers to STUDY any subjects about anything imaginable
then regurgitate the condensed and digested Data on demand. I’m sure it’s like having a search engine in your head times 100.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 08:05 PM

Well with that revaluation I can see why you're carrying water for the eugenicists.. No need to further this conversation.. hopefully you don't find yourself in the useless eaters Colum.

You do know that the term "useless eaters" was a Nazi reference to Jews et al.
I know there is a cartoon on some social media site making the claim that it was Gates.

I don't think I would use a cartoon as evidence of anything. But I'd sure like to see the real thing if you can provide it.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 08:11 PM

white17,

whistle

Define "good," and who exactly would get the honor of sitting in the chair(s) of the gods?
Or do you just mean.... "in general, less of yous and mes would be your preference?

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 08:12 PM

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...undamentalists-to-pentagon-idUSKBN22P35M

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 08:17 PM

Define "good," and who exactly would get the honor of sitting in the chair(s) of the gods?
Or do you just mean.... "in general, less of yous and mes would be your preference?

Good = beneficial

Less yous and mes.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 08:19 PM

You do know that the term "useless eaters" was a Nazi reference to Jews et al.
I know there is a cartoon on some social media site making the claim that it was Gates.

I don't think I would use a cartoon as evidence of anything. But I'd sure like to see the real thing if you can provide it.

lol, I wasn't connecting Gates to "useless eaters" comment but I'd bet my last dollar he holds those feelings as well.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 08:25 PM

Well he might but he hasn't said so yet.

In the meantime I need to go broil a rib eye !

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 08:26 PM

Good = beneficial

Less yous and mes.

wink Beneficial. Vague, but then you kinda knew that. 10-4.
An issue would be everyone has their individual vision of how things would be "beneficial."
Makes it impossible to unite the yous and mes.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 08:40 PM

white17 debunked that after I posted that story here, it seems to a fraud. A friend sent it to me and I thought it was legit. I'm not a Bill Gates expert and it fooled me.

Did you have just a written story. What I SAW was Gates lecturing what was supposed to be members of the CIA. I don't know how you can debunk something like that? Did they use a lookalike person impersonating him?

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 08:41 PM

I think anyone but a sociopath would agree that it is probably beneficial to have a wider distribution of resources. A smaller population would address that to a degree.

An example, IMO would be the uneven ( not unequal) distribution of fresh water around the world. Just improving availability in that instance would be beneficial to society in general IMO. Again,a smaller population moves in that direction.

I don't think 'unity' should be a goal but it might be helpful as a tool is SOME instances

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 08:44 PM

Did you have just a written story. What I SAW was Gates lecturing what was supposed to be members of the CIA. I don't know how you can debunk something like that? Did they use a lookalike person impersonating him?

I posted a/the video and it fooled me. There's enough dis/misinformation out there without me adding to it. My apologies..

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 08:47 PM

T7; here is an HD version of the video. It is clearly NOT Gates. Good shot of the speaker straight on at about 45 seconds into the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRg41D8SOq0&feature=emb_logo

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 08:51 PM

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...undamentalists-to-pentagon-idUSKBN22P35M

That's the one I saw. So, educate me. How do they get someone who looks like him, sounds like him, etc?
I'm not doubting you at all, but how do they do that and make it look real?
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 08:54 PM

What are Bill's opinions on gun control? Socialized healthcare? Redistribution of wealth by welfare? Free speech?

It's easy to say that anyone who doesn't want children to die of preventable diseases is a "good" person... Only a sociopath would disagree.

And I'm sure most people will agree that less people on the planet would be beneficial. But the answers to the above issues, to me anyway, are a good indicator on how someone would choose to make that happen. I think Bill is of the pragmatic "math doesn't lie" camp... Which was the camp of Stalin and other upstanding members of the human race.

The man's wealth was built on ideas that he "acquired" and tweaked... It makes me wonder what other unoriginal ideas he is tweaking to achieve his goals.

Mike

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 09:04 PM

My apologies then, W17. Now that you mention it, the speaker does remain in a dimly lit area.

I had one thought which was Gates is obviously an intelligent person based on his net worth. Why would an intelligent person make such crazy allegations unless he was a crackpot that should be in a strait jacket? He usually comes across as a fairly normal person otherwise. As I said, I always felt pretty neutral about the man in the past.
Thanks for clearing that up.

That's the one I saw. So, educate me. How do they get someone who looks like him, sounds like him, etc?
I'm not doubting you at all, but how do they do that and make it look real?

Well a lot of people look alike. In the movies they even have 'doubles' that do some of the stunts.But the guy in the video doesn't look anything like Gates to me. He is probably 20 years younger than Gates.

The HD version of the video is from an outfit called Funvax. They were making an anti-vax propaganda film several years ago and trying to get it "crowd funded"..... Fund + VAX somehow equals FUNVAX. It is thought ( we don't know) that this whole video is faked in order to facilitate that funding effort. Maybe , maybe not. But it sure isn't Gates

The world's population grows while we sleep, imperceptibly maybe, but it grows. The climate change argument is probably the useful vehicle the left (predominately) uses as a means to curtail it. Sooner or later there aren't going to be too many places on the planet that aren't paved. In that they're correct.

God told us to be fruitful and multiply, to subdue the earth and have dominion over everything that walks, swims or flies. I'm not aware of any limits placed on us as to when it's time to quit.
Posted By: KeithC

T7; here is an HD version of the video. It is clearly NOT Gates. Good shot of the speaker straight on at about 45 seconds into the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRg41D8SOq0&feature=emb_logo

I'm amazed anyone can confuse this guy with Bill Gates. He looks, sounds, stands, moves and uses different sentence structure then Bill Gates does.

Keith

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
I'm amazed anyone can confuse this guy with Bill Gates. He looks, sounds, stands, moves and uses different sentence structure then Bill Gates does.

Keith

The guy sounded squeaky enough to my untrained ear to be Bill Gates, and at a glance, looked like him. Closer examination shows me I was wrong.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 09:13 PM

The world's population grows while we sleep, imperceptibly maybe, but it grows. The climate change argument is probably the useful vehicle the left (predominately) uses as a means to curtail it. Sooner or later there aren't going to be too many places on the planet that aren't paved. In that they're correct.

God told us to be fruitful and multiply, to subdue the earth and have dominion over everything that walks, swims or flies. I'm not aware of any limits placed on us as to when it's time to quit.

All I have to do is look around and it seems obvious it's time to slow down. If you spread the entire population of the planet evenly it would be too dense for my preference already. Happy trapping! ScottW

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 09:14 PM

Here's Gates in 2005;

[Linked Image]

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 09:45 PM

So you think a smaller world pop. is a good thing? I have one thing to say, You first.
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 09:50 PM

What a stupid idea. Synthetic beef takes more resources, not less.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 10:08 PM

So you think a smaller world pop. is a good thing? I have one thing to say, You first.

Part of operating with insight to others is considering carefully what they express so as to understand them properly. Words typed can be hard to get the meaning, as some phrases can be taken in different directions in meaning. The written word lacks face to face depth of sound, sight, touch.

Hence , white's patient explaining of what he meant. He phrased his thoughts correctly to begin with.

It is just if they are read too fast without considering his exact wording, the negative impression can easily happen.

He already explained what he meant . As in smarter planning .

Not "you first". Which will never happen.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by ScottW
All I have to do is look around and it seems obvious it's time to slow down. If you spread the entire population of the planet evenly it would be too dense for my preference already. Happy trapping! ScottW

There's the rub.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by ScottW

There's the rub.

I guess I don't understand where the rub is. No one is talking about eliminating anyone.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 10:21 PM

I guess I don't understand where the rub is. No one is talking about eliminating anyone.

The Chinese model for population control comes to mind. It seems to me there's a constant struggle to push ones ideas on the population. I think what we're witnessing in this country today is the effort to silence an opposing point of view. I can see where that could easily lead to some dictatorial power telling us all exactly what we can do, up to and including breeding rights.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 10:32 PM

No question about that possibility IMO
Posted By: corky

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 10:36 PM

White has the proper perspective. With advanced age comes wisdom. grin

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 10:39 PM

laugh

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 11:02 PM

There aren't any. Not from the Creator who made it all anyway. The created have been doing what was good and pleasing to them since... well since the beginning.
Posted By: Clark

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 11:28 PM

If you want to learn more about what he is actually doing with his money, watch “Inside Bill’s Brain: Decoding Bill Gates”. You don’t have to agree (and I don’t) with every stance he has on issues but he is generally using his wealth to help people live healthier lives with more opportunities for education and advancement.

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
What are Bill's opinions on gun control? Socialized healthcare? Redistribution of wealth by welfare? Free speech?

It's easy to say that anyone who doesn't want children to die of preventable diseases is a "good" person... Only a sociopath would disagree.

And I'm sure most people will agree that less people on the planet would be beneficial. But the answers to the above issues, to me anyway, are a good indicator on how someone would choose to make that happen. I think Bill is of the pragmatic "math doesn't lie" camp... Which was the camp of Stalin and other upstanding members of the human race.

The man's wealth was built on ideas that he "acquired" and tweaked... It makes me wonder what other unoriginal ideas he is tweaking to achieve his goals.

Mike

From what I’ve seen of him, his answer to lowering the worldwide population would be to educate more people (especially girls and women), create a way for them to live in sanitary conditions and reduce the obstacles for people to participate in their society. All of these things are shown to reduce fecundity rates. I have never seen from a reputable source that he would condone mass sterilization, limits on children, etc. Tackle the problem at the source: make it so people don’t feel compelled to have lots of children.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 11:32 PM

Food for thought; You could fit the whole world population inside the city limits of Jacksonville Florida. shocked

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 11:38 PM

There aren't any. Not from the Creator who made it all anyway. The created have been doing what was good and pleasing to them since... well since the beginning.

Christians have been lambasted and ridiculed for their views on the stewardship of the planet. As an aside, my brother-in-law was a commercial fisherman off the Maine coast. Once he and his fellow fisherman raped and pillaged the ocean floors here they set their sights on Alaskan waters. A lot of guys from here went there to do the same thing. There's money in it until you wipe out the resource. Population, resource exploitation, consumption...it's enough to keep a guy awake at night if he were to let it.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 11:53 PM

The first earth day many scholars said we would run out of food by the year 2000. I get fed up with these doomsday predictions. So carry on.
Posted By: SJA

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/18/21 11:57 PM

Christians have been lambasted and ridiculed for their views on the stewardship of the planet. As an aside, my brother-in-law was a commercial fisherman off the Maine coast. Once he and his fellow fisherman raped and pillaged the ocean floors here they set their sights on Alaskan waters. A lot of guys from here went there to do the same thing. There's money in it until you wipe out the resource. Population, resource exploitation, consumption...it's enough to keep a guy awake at night if he were to let it.

Watermen over the years have been shown to be their own worst enemy :-(
Posted By: BuckMink

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/19/21 12:10 AM

Someone posted about Biden's tax plan and how it relates to keeping the family farm. Big ag and the greenies will have all of us eating sow burgers in their efforts to protect the planet and gain larger profits. It's not hard to see where things can go in a hurry if these people aren't reined in.

While the rest of the world chows down on beef and laughing at our seaweed platter and soy burgers. 😡
Posted By: Broomchaser

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/19/21 12:15 AM

BINGO!

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/19/21 12:17 AM

Food for thought; You could fit the whole world population inside the city limits of Jacksonville Florida. shocked

Daggumit teepee2. That's screws up the humanism narrative.

Don't you realize wink some are better than others and that the some realize who they are and judge the others expendable at a minimum.
World would be better place without all those extra others around because too many others means ___________ (fill in the blank. Many do).

Good post sir!
Hey, when are we gonna run outta oil again - and when is the sun going dark - and when is the ozone depleting and.....
Smart ones never ever stop and consider who's really at the helm of the ship. They think they are.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/19/21 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by SJA

Commercial fishing dates back to the early sixteen hundreds off the New England coast. The industry became too efficient for its own good.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/19/21 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by SJA
[quote=Posco]Watermen over the years have been shown to be their own worst enemy :-(

Commercial fishing dates back to the early sixteen hundreds off the New England coast. The industry became too efficient for its own good.

Sounds like a couple trappers on TMan I know smile
Posted By: SJA

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/19/21 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by SJA

Greed also has much to do with the demise.

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/19/21 01:04 AM

Who gives a rats $$$ what Bill Gates eats. JMO

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/19/21 04:08 AM

As far as the atlantic cod in the northeast. the fisherman harvest 9000 tons a year, while the seals harvest 3 to 4 mil tons. But the pups have a nice white coat. What would you western cattle men say if coyotes ate 95% of your herd?

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/19/21 04:44 AM

As far as the atlantic cod in the northeast. the fisherman harvest 9000 tons a year, while the seals harvest 3 to 4 mil tons. But the pups have a nice white coat. What would you western cattle men say if coyotes ate 95% of your herd?

You don't have to bother reading the entire article, just scroll down and take a look at the graph.

https://news.northeastern.edu/2019/...e-the-fishermen-arent-doing-much-better/

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/14/us/commerce-dept-declares-northeast-fishery-a-disaster.html

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/19/21 04:46 AM

If billyg is on a no meat diet, no wonder he's saying crazy crud. Let me take him to 5 guys burgers and fries and get some of the good stuff in his system. Problem solved.
Posted By: waggler

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/19/21 05:12 AM

[Linked Image]
Fake meat is about as appealing as fake fur try to duplicate this in the laboratory.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/19/21 05:15 AM

If you want to learn more about what he is actually doing with his money, watch “Inside Bill’s Brain: Decoding Bill Gates”. You don’t have to agree (and I don’t) with every stance he has on issues but he is generally using his wealth to help people live healthier lives with more opportunities for education and advancement.

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

Mike

From what I’ve seen of him, his answer to lowering the worldwide population would be to educate more people (especially girls and women), create a way for them to live in sanitary conditions and reduce the obstacles for people to participate in their society. All of these things are shown to reduce fecundity rates. I have never seen from a reputable source that he would condone mass sterilization, limits on children, etc. Tackle the problem at the source: make it so people don’t feel compelled to have lots of children.

Don't get me wrong... I'm all for less people to have to deal with. But when the words "population control" are uttered from the mouths of people in positions of power and influence, us little folk get nervous. And with history to look back on, rightfully so.

But the other issue is that we look at the world right now and decide there's too many of us... We need to rein in the biological imperative to make little copies of ourselves. But that biological imperative exists for a reason. Things are relatively calm right now. But that may not be the case tomorrow afternoon... We may be the bullseye for an errant asteroid... Or the Yellowstone caldera might decide that tomorrow is the day.

Because we can sit here and manipulate pieces of plastic and silicon and argue across vast distances we think we have it all figured out. We don't. We're a cosmic hiccup away from competing with primordial ooze. If the worst happens we will want all the diverse genetic material we can scrounge up.

If you believe in God then you know that at a certain point the scales will be balanced.

If you hold to natural selection then you know that at a certain point the scales will be balanced.

It makes sense to not breed more than we can feed. But when whatever universal force punches our ticket we'll need numbers on our side.

Mike
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/19/21 05:36 AM

There's a whole universe for the human race to expand into. We should!

Keith

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/19/21 05:38 AM

https://www.populationconnection.org/biden-global-gag-rule-repeal/

Re: Bill Gates - Don't eat beef - 02/19/21 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
There's a whole universe for the human race to expand into. We should!

Keith

It's not that I don't like you and it's not that I don't like me but why would you wish humanity on anyone or anything else? We can go quietly into the night just like cowboys and dinosaurs did. You and I wouldn't miss the loss and the universe would get along just fine without us.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums