Home

NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change

Posted By: Trapper7

NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/17/21 07:34 PM

John Casey is a former White House space program advisor, consultant to NASA and space shuttle engineer. Now retired, he is one of America's most successful climate change researchers and climate prediction experts.

According to Casey and several other prominent space scientists, who back up their assertions with decades of scientific data, this so called man-made global warming is just not true. We have been deceived for over 25 years by politicians who have used the concept of global warming for political purposes and spent billions of dollars of our money doing so.

The earth's climate is the result of solar cycles according to Casey. "The politicians don't even call it global warming anymore, because it just isn't happening. They're now calling it climate change. It is the single greatest international scientific fraud ever perpetrated on the world's citizens."

Casey is an outspoken researcher which wants Americans to tell their government to stop the debates because global warming is over and a cold front is coming. Global cooling began in 2007 and Arctic sea ice and glaciers are growing rapidly. In a effort to crush rioting coal mining unions in the UK, PM Margaret Thatcher coined the term global warming. She created the Climate Research Institute and funded the global warming myth. We are still trying to close down coal mines. "This is just phony, fraudulent science used for political purposes and there is much evidence to prove the scientific community is committing fraud.

Research institutes and universities depend on government grants to stay afloat. Corporations depend on government contracts. The media cannot run too far afoul of the powers that be to keep their broadcast licenses.

The periodic predictable solar warming has ended and now the sun has begun to cut back on the energy by which it has kept the planet warm. The next epoch is a potentially dangerously cold one. The year 2031 will be the coldest point of the cycle, Case predicted. "These are 206 year cycles, their effects are predictable and they are unstoppable. It will be the coldest it has been in 200 years. The planet is cooling rapidly. As the oceans go, so goes the rest of the planet. The world's oceans have been cooling for 11 years. They stopped rising in 2003."

Russian Academy of Science predicts a new little ice age starting in 2014.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/17/21 07:44 PM

2014? well that didn't happen
Posted By: cmcf

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/17/21 08:28 PM

Yeah? Tell that to my niece in central Texas! She has been without power the last several days, only turns on for 4 -5 hours a day. Ice crushed the carport on one of her rental houses couple of days ago. Besides the Russia prediction said “starting in 2014” ice ages even little ones don’t happen overnight. JMO
Posted By: Finster

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/17/21 09:01 PM

Been saying it's a farce since it's inception. Global warming is the biggest lie of our time with this covid nonsense coming up quick on the outside.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/17/21 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Finster
Been saying it's a farce since it's inception. Global warming is the biggest lie of our time with this covid nonsense coming up quick on the outside.

Yep
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/17/21 10:13 PM

If man is really making a difference I think pouring concrete and black top gobbling up farmland year after year would be the culprit.

The Year without a summer would have been a scary time, I believe.
https://www.history.com/news/what-was-the-year-without-a-summer

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/17/21 10:19 PM

In fact, there is more evidence that Global warming is not happening that global warming is happening. If you look at independent scientist, The key word is "Independent" the vast majority come to the conclusion that there is no proof whatsoever that man is warming the earth by his actions. All of the cherry picked evidence is from government subsidized research. Feel free to prove me wrong with a majority of independents.
Posted By: marathonman

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/17/21 10:51 PM

the biggest lie of our time is the the results of the 2020 presidential election!
Posted By: Ole

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/17/21 11:19 PM

If I recall correctly, 200 nations signed on to the Paris climate accord. It is probably not worth the paper it is written on, but are all those nations led by scientists claiming global warming just to get government contracts for research to prove something they know isn't true?
Posted By: walleye101

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/17/21 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Ole
If I recall correctly, 200 nations signed on to the Paris climate accord. It is probably not worth the paper it is written on, but are all those nations led by scientists claiming global warming just to get government contracts for research to prove something they know isn't true?

No, some of them probably believe it.

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/17/21 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Ole

Yes. It is a plan for the redistribution of wealth and onward to a one world government. I do not expect you to believe that but if you start to do serious research on it, I won't need to tell you that. You'll come to it yourself.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/17/21 11:55 PM

From that I’m reading is we will have a phenomenal waterfowl season in the later half of this decade and a few years into the next!! About 5 or 6 years ago we had migratory birds in early November that had already been pushed down South. Time to start stocking up on waterfowl loads!!
Posted By: Ole

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/18/21 03:30 AM

Thanks for not bashing me, Finster. I'm too lazy or uninterested to research on new world order plans. But one thing that has always puzzled me about that, is that there would have to be some world wide organizing or planning or something towards a common goal. Basically, somebody must be leading the parade. My question doesn't merit a response, however.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/18/21 04:17 AM

Most of them signed on to try and squeeze more money outta Uncle Sam!
Posted By: James

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/18/21 07:40 AM

"...and Arctic sea ice and glaciers are growing rapidly..."

Now that is a lie--the exact opposite of the truth.

But yeah, right, global warming is another one of the big conspiracies that "they" are foisting on us.

Jim
Posted By: James

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/18/21 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by Ole
Thanks for not bashing me, Finster. I'm too lazy or uninterested to research on new world order plans. But one thing that has always puzzled me about that, is that there would have to be some world wide organizing or planning or something towards a common goal. Basically, somebody must be leading the parade. My question doesn't merit a response, however.

You're thanking him for not bashing you? Come on, man up!

He's just another one of the blowhards who think they run this place.

Jim

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/18/21 07:58 AM

https://earthdata.nasa.gov/learn/sensing-our-planet/unexpected-ice

Looks like NASA is saying Arctic ice is declining and Antarctic ice is increasing.

One thing I know is, I have seen no signs of an ice age beginning here in KS. Which is what predictions were in the mid 60's to mid 70's. Yes I saw Charleton Hesston say soylent green is people and watched him and Nova find the half buried statue of liberty, but the consensus at the time was we would soon run out of oil and another ice age was imminent.

So keep your eyes open and be leery of predictions made by book worms.

There is still a lot of stuff we puny humans don't fully understand.
Posted By: Craig S.

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/18/21 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by Ole

You ever hear of a little group called the United Nations Ole?? You dont have to do any research on new world orders or “agendas” they have already created one. Its called “Agenada 2030” . A list of 17 goals for what they and their member countries call sustainable world development and that they want to fully implementedby 2030. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: white marlin

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/18/21 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by James
".But yeah, right, global warming is another one of the big conspiracies that "they" are foisting on us. Jim

https://www.investors.com/politics/...admits-real-motive-behind-warming-scare/
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/18/21 11:35 AM

They told us in grade school we were heading into an Ice Age. Then in high school global warming. We remarked, "Wow, that was the quickest Ice Age in history!" Since the 1980s we couldn't believe anyone was taking manmade GW/CC seriously.

Saddest thing to me is how long it took to get the truth out through the avalanche of emotions and lies.

Look at the effects of a cold spell in Texas. If we could cause global warming, we best get busy at it!!!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/18/21 11:42 AM

We could use a little climate warming y'all.
So, would you please use deodorant that spews ozone enhancers
and we were hoping that everyone could light a CO2 fire,
and have you and your neighbor's cows fart as often as possible.
You also please.
Thank you.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/18/21 01:29 PM

Sent my farts your way, Mark. Change is coming, it's 9 above and headed to a high of 18.....above! Whole lot better than the 20 below lows and highs of -3 to -4! I hate change normally, but in this case, looking forward to it! No more negatives! grin

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/18/21 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Ole

Yes, it's called job security if you keep it going.

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/18/21 04:03 PM

But yeah, right, global warming is another one of the big conspiracies that "they" are foisting on us.

Jim

The article compared satellite images years apart taken by NASA that illustrated the increase in the ice in recent years.

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/18/21 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295

Jim

Evidence please or is this only your opinion?

The article is called "The Cold Truth" that shows the satellite images.

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/18/21 04:15 PM

"The Cold Truth Initiative" is the complete title.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/18/21 05:21 PM

Well James opinion of Biden was a tad off. Why would you expect any different with anything else. Furthermore he could not comprehend what was right in front of him with that this will be the same.

Really I just decided not to bother responding to him. Some people make that a waste of time and resources. If everyone did the same he would probably just go back to his Democrat forums and some up the fantasy of his choice.

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/18/21 10:19 PM

So, Counselor, were Edenhofer and Figueres lying when they "spilled the beans" about the UN's plan for the redistribution of wealth using climate change as the vehicle?

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/19/21 10:45 AM

bump

(I don't actually expect our resident Counselor to reply in a thoughtful manner...it's much easier to ignore "inconvenient" truths, or spout opinion as fact.)

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/19/21 11:07 AM

There is more than enough independent evidence out there for anyone willing to do any research that proves this global warming is a farce. You'll notice, and I've said this many times before, they don't even call it "global warming" anymore. That was too easy to prove as a fraud. Now they call it "Climate change". Well, climate change has happened since the earth has existed long before humans were on it. It will continue to change and there is nothing that humans can do at this point to effect it either way. People have to realize that their new God, the governments of the world have their own agenda and it does not include peons like us. It's power, money and greed. Look at independent data where no subsidies are taken from any government, where the researchers do not have an agenda other than fact. That is a least a glimmer of truth.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/19/21 01:19 PM

And now we know why they call it man made global warmin. It is actually man made up global warming

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/19/21 01:29 PM

People have to realize that their new God, the governments of the world have their own agenda and it does not include peons like us. It's power, money and greed.

I dont think that is anything new. Power and money have always been the goal of governments. Its why our ancestors put such stringent limits on the government they created. Its why we need to reinstate those limits. Our government is pushing WAY beyond the boundaries of what is good for the governed.

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/19/21 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
People have to realize that their new God, the governments of the world have their own agenda and it does not include peons like us. It's power, money and greed.

I dont think that is anything new. Power and money have always been the goal of governments. Its why our ancestors put such stringent limits on the government they created. Its why we need to reinstate those limits. Our government is pushing WAY beyond the boundaries of what is good for the governed.

Free and fair elections used to be the solution to that.
Posted By: rendezvous

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/19/21 02:29 PM

The only reason these leftists and tree-huggers are pushing this so called "climate change" is to gain money and power, period!
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/19/21 02:48 PM

Question, do other planets have any affect on what happens here on earth? How did we verify that?

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/19/21 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper
Question, do other planets have any affect on what happens here on earth? How did we verify that?

Can't verify what planet Joe is from but certain he is having an effect.
Posted By: ScottW

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/19/21 06:23 PM

So why are so few independent scientists putting out this info? The ways you're all making it sound is that tens of thousands of scientists are in a big conspiracy plan just to give themselves a bunch of researching opportunities that they know is completely and totally worthless! Happy trapping! ScottW
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/19/21 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by ScottW
So why are so few independent scientists putting out this info? The ways you're all making it sound is that tens of thousands of scientists are in a big conspiracy plan just to give themselves a bunch of researching opportunities that they know is completely and totally worthless! Happy trapping! ScottW

Because that is what's happening.
Posted By: ScottW

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/19/21 07:10 PM

I guess it is theoretically possible......but I like to think most people have a little more self respect than to do that. Happy trapping! ScottW

Re: NASA Consultant Addresses Climate Change - 02/20/21 02:33 AM

money (and prestige) causes some (many?) folks to sell out...
© 2024 Trapperman Forums