Home

PMC bronze

Posted By: Ryan McLeod

PMC bronze - 02/18/21 02:10 AM

223 fmj boat tail. Anybody shooting this ammo? It’s cheaper in price than American eagle. Looking to order 25 boxes along with my spring supply of 3” 12 gauge
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: PMC bronze - 02/18/21 02:38 AM

I have a couple of cases of it -- been shooting it for a while. I don't shoot as much as I used to but have probably went through 400 rounds -- no issues it goes bang.
Posted By: WTT03

Re: PMC bronze - 02/18/21 02:48 AM

I've gone through about 2-300 rounds myself in the past. I was consistently finding it at Cabela's for cheap compared to everything else before the shortage started. Same as H2ORat, no issues at all.
Posted By: bucksnbears

Re: PMC bronze - 02/18/21 03:08 AM

If you can get it...get it!

Re: PMC bronze - 02/18/21 03:13 AM

Thanks guys. I have to order in the ammo I like so it would sure suck to pay shipping and wait and end up with ammo that has loading issues or some duds. I think I’ll get a bunch to try
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: PMC bronze - 02/18/21 03:14 AM

shot some , guy it if it is available about the same as american eagle

what do you use FMJ for ?

must be better ammo supply in NWT there isn't hardly any to be had in all of the US

Re: PMC bronze - 02/18/21 03:30 AM

I use fmj for caribou and wolves. I’ll be ordering it from Edmonton and getting it trucked up. We do have a lot of ammo available here but not the kind I like so I’ll have to order a good supply to last me awhile. Normally I stock up in Whitehorse Yukon on my family’s annual trip but I’m not going to quarantine as we’re supposed to after coming back. I’m too busy for that. Maybe if I had 80 lynx to skin but not this year. I’ll probably go with 20 boxes of 223 and 10 boxes of 3” #3 for geese. I have lots of ammo for all my other guns.

Re: PMC bronze - 02/18/21 03:32 AM

We usually go to Whitehorse in late august to stock up on groceries and get the kids stuff for school. That when I usually spend $800 or so on ammo to last until the next year. Even with the cost of gas and a hotel we still save a lot of money.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums