Home

AOC Slams Texas

Posted By: Trapper7

AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 05:11 PM

AOC tweeted: "The infrastructure failures in Texas are quite literally what happens when you don't pursue a Green New Deal."

In response: Not only have freezing temperatures created an excessive draw on the power grid as residents struggle to keep warm, but generating electricity has become a major problem for areas that rely on solar and wind power.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 05:17 PM

She must only wear slip on shoes I doubt she has figured out what way that rabbit goes to tie her shoes yet.

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
She must only wear slip on shoes I doubt she has figured out what way that rabbit goes to tie here shoes yet.

I wonder if the front of her shoes has an R & L on them?
Posted By: PushCoTrapper

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 05:25 PM

Take out the don't in her statement and she nailed it.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 05:29 PM

No awards of brilliance for that dumb beezoe
Posted By: Sharon

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
Originally Posted by Law Dog
She must only wear slip on shoes I doubt she has figured out what way that rabbit goes to tie here shoes yet.

I wonder if the front of her shoes has an R & L on them?

She doesn't need to do that, she has R & L on the tops of her hands
Posted By: rex123

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 05:44 PM

Sharon, that was funny true but funny.
Posted By: trapr

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 06:24 PM

Yes , but the letter on the shoe has to match the letter on the hand.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 06:27 PM

Obviously she has a driver or that girl would never find her way to work and back home again with in a 24 hr time frame
Posted By: ETexTrapper

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 06:31 PM

AOC is the poster child of why some people shouldn't be allowed to breed!
Posted By: trapper red 315

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by ETexTrapper

X2
Posted By: rvsask

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 07:07 PM

Help me understand though, why would it have been okay to privatize the entire grid?

Before walleyed beaks me about being Canadian and therefore I should shut my mouth, know that my province sent them enough electricity to power 50000 homes.

For the record, I think her statement is silly.
Posted By: Squash

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 07:25 PM

Like Cuomo, she’ll be the next one receiving an Emmy.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 07:30 PM

When she's president some day, I'm moving in with rvsask.
Posted By: Flint Hill fur

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by ETexTrapper

X100000

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 07:56 PM

Kory,

In a nutshell to privitize any industry makes it compete for the market. Therefore which ever company can make the most ppl happy for a price point they are willing to pay wins and by win I say keeps the contract and has money at the end of the year to pay themselves.

Now compare that with a guberment sponsored monopoly like electricity- suddenly there is no need to compete. They are then fine with in-efficiency which might include investing billions into sunny weather green energy that is doomed to fail after an ice storm and sub freezing temps as opposed to build another coal fired plant that would have been efficient (and therefore profitable).

I know teach- that was prolly a run on sentence but it isn't near as bad as my grammar LOL
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 08:22 PM

She is singlehandedly ruining all blonde jokes.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 08:28 PM

Yep
Posted By: rick olson

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 08:31 PM

No idea how she was ever a bartender,must have given out a lot of free drinks,there no way she could keep track of 3 to 8 drink order's.Someone talked about tying her shoe's no problem with velcro other than left and right shoe,but she has that figured out with her hands marked.What a lady NOT.......Sure hope she doesnt have children.....

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 08:32 PM

Thanks for explaining Leftlane.

Your grammar is good and who cares about run on sentences here, not me.

Do you think with that privatization came deregulation which helped said companies to profit more while putting the grid in jeopardy? It seems so to me.
I’m also not saying wind is the answer, we all know it’s a supplement. They run fine in extreme cold all over the world though, places much colder than there so extreme cold shouldn’t cause them to fail. (That’s a run on too grin)

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 08:32 PM

LL, maybe you ought to invite her down to Texas. Time you got through with her she would be wearing tight blue jeans, cowgirl boots, and humming rodeo songs.

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
LL, maybe you ought to invite her down to Texas. Time you got through with her she would be wearing tight blue jeans, cowgirl boots, and humming rodeo songs.

Good idea.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 08:38 PM

With gorilla tape over her mouth
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 08:41 PM

If that Donkey slams ya,,I would take it as a compliment.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 08:41 PM

AOC is the new normal that is coming. Wether you like her or not. That girl has a goal. Her following was well over 4 million when she got elected. I only can imagine what the number is now. Go ahead and ignore her and joke. But if everyone allows her to move up the rank and file. Mark June stated it. When she becomes president. I believe that is her drive. AOC fights to win. And she doesn’t care who is in her way. I don’t care for her one bit. And I will fight against everything that she stands for

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by rvsask

Good idea.

I just hope it don't go the wrong way and LL becomes fluent in Latino and speaks of how brilliant she is. grin
Posted By: Sheepdog1

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 08:43 PM

I double dog dare that beady eyed twit to come on down here and talk her nonsence. I will personally tie her stupid butt to a fence post facing those frozen wind turbines and laugh as she freezes to death. That would be a good thing to sell on pay per view. especially with a fossil fuel fire in the background. Ilhan Omar. Yea, you fly sucking Somalian. Come on down too. we have a post for your long forehead as well.

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by stinkypete
AOC is the new normal that is coming. Wether you like her or not. That girl has a goal. Her following was well over 4 million when she got elected. I only can imagine what the number is now. Go ahead and ignore her and joke. But if everyone allows her to move up the rank and file. Mark June stated it. When she becomes president. I believe that is her drive. AOC fights to win. And she doesn’t care who is in her way. I don’t care for her one bit. And I will fight against everything that she stands for

She is the poster girl for the democratic party and the direction they are planning. Taking your guns away is only a small part of it.

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by rvsask
Thanks for explaining Leftlane.

Your grammar is good and who cares about run on sentences here, not me.

Do you think with that privatization came deregulation which helped said companies to profit more while putting the grid in jeopardy? It seems so to me.
I’m also not saying wind is the answer, we all know it’s a supplement. They run fine in extreme cold all over the world though, places much colder than there so extreme cold shouldn’t cause them to fail. (That’s a run on too grin)

I think they failed with a warm, then wet, then freeze aka they are coated in ice. It isn't just cold and precipitation it is the timing and combination that makes a lot of things fail.

Ya ought to see my inbox full of new claims. Adjuster friends are headed this way from the NJ line of PA and El Salvador (Miss bendy my dream girl)

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 10:01 PM

Answer to first part: De-regulation allows for things like coal to be burned which puts a puff or two in the sky but actually works. I am not ready to bad mouth it just yet.

If we barely had enough environmental regs and agencies to enforce them, then obviously stripping any regulation might turn out bad. That being said we have layers of regulations to the point it scares away potential investors and closes doors on existing companies.

Ronald Reagan said it is governments job to get out of the peoples way so they can perfect their trade and earn money. Yes I did paraphrase but that is the concept I would like to operate under. Only regulate me when my problems are spilling over to be other ppls problems. Other wise stand back I am tryin to do something over hear dammit
Posted By: Cedar Hacker

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 10:11 PM

When Texas secedes I think there will be a lot of Northeners screaming, hollering and digging deeper into their pocket books when the petroleum valves and byproducts are shut off.
Posted By: Posco

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by rick olson
No idea how she was ever a bartender,must have given out a lot of free drinks,there no way she could keep track of 3 to 8 drink order's.Someone talked about tying her shoe's no problem with velcro other than left and right shoe,but she has that figured out with her hands marked.What a lady NOT.......Sure hope she doesnt have children.....

There was a drunk on a barstool that convinced her she could win. There's a lesson in that but I don't know what it is.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by stinkypete

Most just check in for a laugh

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper

With gorilla tape over her mouth

She would be purdy hot w/ the Gorilla tape but I would gel her hair out to help the company LOL!
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 10:42 PM

AOC?

Alcoholics On Crack.

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 10:48 PM

They outta have rigging the voting boxes perfected by the time AOC pre-announces her announcing of her fan-backed announcement of the unveiling & progressive announcing of......
Her presidential win.

It'll be like JB.

She won't know what she wins.
But she'll get to drive none-the-less.

Proof you ask?
See 4 sentences ^^^^^^

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/18/21 11:40 PM

I think yr chances with her r purtty near 100% cause when she eats ice cream too fast u no what happens????

Nothing absolutely nothing. Yr dream girl!!!
Posted By: Remington700

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/19/21 01:35 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/19/21 01:39 AM

That is why when people say "that person is smart," I think to myself.... according to who?
Posted By: Quartermastersir

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/19/21 02:03 AM

AOC does NOT scare me.
people WHO VOTE FOR her scare the XXXX of me.
Posted By: T-Rex

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/19/21 04:07 AM

AOC tweeted: "The infrastructure failures in Texas are quite literally what happens when you don't pursue a Green New Deal."
I wonder how literal "quite" literal is. It is either literal is, or literal ain't,
Posted By: Owen156

Re: AOC Slams Texas - 02/19/21 04:18 AM

I doubt she can hum and walk at the same time.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums