Home

No jab? No job???

Posted By: JackD

No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 05:43 PM

I suspect it won't be long until employers will require employees to take the vaccine. And employees that refuse to take it will find themselves jobless. What are your plans if you're not going to take the jab???
Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 05:45 PM

I'm going to walk....My body, my choice.
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 05:47 PM

jobless

but our employer has said (for now anyway) that they won't require the jab.

I'd go back to doing ADC work full time. Been outa doing it for 4 yrs and folks still calling me. The guy I been referring work won't be too happy, but ..............
Posted By: warrior

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 05:49 PM

Well my boss is an ahole and forbade me from getting the shot. Oh yeah, I am my own boss.
Posted By: PSB1011

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 05:52 PM

In a lot of industries this will not happen,aint enough people that will work as it is.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 05:52 PM

You won't really see this at least until the FDA gives it's full blessings to the vaccines.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 06:22 PM

I have been self employed most of my life and I still am. I do plan on getting the vaccine when it's available for me to take. I like tasting food and smelling. I don't want to shut down for 2 weeks and I don't enjoy being sick, even when I know my chance of dying is small.

Keith
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by JackD
I suspect it won't be long until employers will require employees to take the vaccine. And employees that refuse to take it will find themselves jobless. What are your plans if you're not going to take the jab???

Live my life.
Posted By: BBarnes

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by PSB1011
In a lot of industries this will not happen,aint enough people that will work as it is.

Don’t full yourself. With the stroke of a pen, can you say Keystone Pipeline. How many are not returning to a job because corporate America is getting more work done from those who work from home then they did at the office.
You will see it mandatory and it will start in steps
Medical
First Responders
Law Enforcement
Food Service and so on.
Oh if you plan on traveling you will need your Passport and your shot card. There is already talk of requiring it to fly not to mention cruise ships.

Like it or not the future is changing.

B
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 06:49 PM

Medical will have to be dragged in screaming over the objections of the legal department to force vaccines. Theyy still really can't force the flu shot let alone force a nom approved +vaccine"
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 07:03 PM

If you watch Newsmax or OAN, you would have seen where 60% of military personnel are refusing the so called "Vaccine". Some are saying if required to take the shot, they don't intend to re-up.
Posted By: VH60

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 07:07 PM

This has already occurred . A waitress/restaurant worker was fired for not getting the shot . It was on the local news . She has chosen not to pursue it legally , unfortunately .
Posted By: charles

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 07:23 PM

Hiring new employees is possibly different from releasing ones who refuse the vaccine.

Large group insurance plans are based partially on past claims experience and employer self funding thresholds. A few employees on ventilators for six weeks can really be expensive for self funding and especially at plan renewal pricing. Put yourself in your employers shoes.
Posted By: story

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 09:38 PM

Guys what about the men and women in the National Guard. Thought I read that they had to take it. Wouldn't that be their job also
Posted By: KenaiKid

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 10:22 PM

It'll come down to money. If health insurance companies think vaccination will save them money, they'll start "incentivizing" both group and individual plan holders to get it. I don't know if businesses will start requiring it, but I suspect that being un-vaccinated will start being treated like smoking or obesity.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 10:27 PM

You can’t sue the vaccine maker but if a employer makes a person take a experimental shot they would be in big trouble you would think but today who knows.
Posted By: Owen156

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 10:59 PM

The employer will probably try to get the employee to sign a waiver to keep the employer from assuming liability, good luck with that.

What about all the anti-vax parents that wont give their children normal vaccines prior to enrolling in school, and all of the illegal aliens Biden is going to allow in that surely havent been vaccinated.
Posted By: newfox1

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 11:02 PM

Is it possible that they could refuse entry to public buildings without it?

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 11:03 PM

You can sue a vaccine maker and their is a fund the feds use to pay claims if you can prove the vaccine was the cause.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 11:06 PM

Anybody ever stand in line in boot camp and tell the medic or corpsman that they preferred not to take a shot? I’ll wait for that answer. And did you opt out of the drug test or the aids test? Waiting on that one too.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by charles
You can sue a vaccine maker and their is a fund the feds use to pay claims if you can prove the vaccine was the cause.

betcha it is kinda like proving the election was a fraud.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/22/21 11:55 PM

Anybody ever stand in line in boot camp and tell the medic or corpsman that they preferred not to take a shot? I’ll wait for that answer. And did you opt out of the drug test or the aids test? Waiting on that one too.

Nope, never been in that line.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 12:12 AM

When you need a plumber, you call a plumber. When you have an electrical problem, you call an electrician. And when you need medical advice, you ask a ..... trapper ?????
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 12:25 AM

We are all aware that you have bought every bit of the COVID hype Charles. Do you really think your sarcasm is going to change anyone's mind to your way of thinking?
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 12:37 AM

Charles. That was great. I brought up this question at work. I just want everyone to understand. Covid is not going to disappear. Think of this as polio German measles Small pox. All of those diseases are still around. You don’t get them because most of you where pooping in your pants when you received the vaccines.Us older fellas remember getting those shots. Also seeing what damage the diseases did to people who survived them. Yes most won’t die from Covid. But long term affects are showing up. And anti bodies only last a year if that. We are seeing people now with there second round of Covid. Unless you plan on living the rest of your life under a rock. You will get Covid eventually. Maybe two to three times without the vaccine. Go ahead be tough. Don’t get the vaccine. Reminds me of the same guys that won’t get a colonoscopy.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by stinkypete
Charles. That was great. I brought up this question at work. I just want everyone to understand. Covid is not going to disappear. Think of this as polio German measles Small pox. All of those diseases are still around. You don’t get them because most of you where pooping in your pants when you received the vaccines.Us older fellas remember getting those shots. Also seeing what damage the diseases did to people who survived them. Yes most won’t die from Covid. But long term affects are showing up. And anti bodies only last a year if that. We are seeing people now with there second round of Covid. Unless you plan on living the rest of your life under a rock. You will get Covid eventually. Maybe two to three times without the vaccine. Go ahead be tough. Don’t get the vaccine. Reminds me of the same guys that won’t get a colonoscopy.

I have no problems getting a colonoscopy when the time comes. As long as I get a dinner and a movie with it. Bahaha.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 12:47 AM

When you need a plumber, you call a plumber. When you have an electrical problem, you call an electrician. And when you need medical advice, you ask a ..... trapper ?????

Not sure medical advice was asked for...
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 12:55 AM

Is our alleged president requiring the illegals crossing the boarder to get the shots? Are they getting shots before American citizens? Hear anymore from the media about the caravans? All I have heard is gun controls, then the Texas disaster lately. Looks like a warm up at least for our friends in Texas. And when does the world as a whole, hold China accountable for the Chinese virus? Lot of questions, This whole thing just smells pretty gamey, real, fake or real and politically overblown. The smoke never seems to clear.
Posted By: AKtrapper26

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 12:59 AM

They offered it to teachers first here in our district as "high-risk" workers, and I told them where they could put it. Also told them that when they tell me I "have to" take it I will roll up my contract and hit them in the forehead with it on my way out. Vaccine requirements and introducing substances into my body was not part of the contract when I signed it.

Those who have faith in it, take it with the assumption it will protect them from getting a bad strain of the virus - and so they would then have nothing to fear from non-takers, correct?...

And if they are just taking it without having faith that it will help them from people like me, that don't take it - what the #@*? are they taking it for?...

There is nothing I can come up with other than the above two conclusions. And that just makes it come down to personal preference, and willingness to accept the consequences for our own actions - each of us separately - which is not much different than how I make any decision.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 01:05 AM

What the (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) dose boot camp and aids tests have to do with anything?

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 01:06 AM

You never see an iron lung anymore. Sure do remember them.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 01:08 AM

I suppose I will be unemployed if that's the choice. It's nice to be debt free and be able to produce 75% of my food. Imagine how much more I could produce to sell and trade if I didn't spend so much time at work.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 01:28 AM

How long did the polio vaccine take to develop and how was it tested before being used on humans? I may get covid once, twice, three times -- who cares my odds are still better with the covid. By the way did they promise you that you weren't going to get covid after you've had the vaccine? I'm due a colonoscopy and now that I have insurance (no thanks to Obscare) and I am in the process of scheduling it now. That is a tried and true procedure with many milions of test subjects --- reality and risk weigh into every decision I make. I will not get the shot until PROVEN safe that can only be accomplished by time.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 01:50 AM

Someone always has to be first. Someone always has to take the chance for the rest. True patriot!!!!!!!
Posted By: MJM

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 01:54 AM

You never see an iron lung anymore. Sure do remember them.

You act like the shot is a cure all. I must ask what do you think it is going to do for you? It isn't even a vaccine. It alters your RNA. I will wait on an answer too. I don't think it will do a thing for anyone who got it. Change my mind and I will sign up for it.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 01:59 AM

Actually they have no clue how long antibodies will last. Right now it’s close to a year, because the virus has only been around a year, lol. Sure beats the 90 days they were telling us.
I’ll wait and see if my company tries to “make” us take the shot or what incentives they offer if they offer any, lol. A years pay would be a good start!!
Posted By: PAskinner

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 02:00 AM

It's too early to tell if the vaccine is safe or effective. So why take it?
Posted By: Huntall76

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 02:12 AM

I won't be getting the shot anytime soon. It's not been out long enough and I wouldn't be surprised if they find some bad side effects from the shot a few years down the road. I find it hard to believe that they will be able to make me get a shot but still can't make people stop smoking. Why do I need a shot if everyone else gets one?
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 02:15 AM

Im self employed, aint getting it no how no way
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 02:16 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 02:22 AM

I am going to need it in Writing form HR that the company is assuming all liability of the vaccine and all future side effects , since nighter the vaccine (not a vaccine ) manufacturer nor the FDA will give any guarantee as to the short or long term effects.

oh yeah and my body my choice

there was a woman in NYC that just lost her job because she worked for a restaurant that asked her if she would be getting the vaccine in a review , she said she needed to speak with her physician as her and her husband had been trying to get pregnant. she was terminated the next day for not agreeing to take the vaccine.

she hadn't even said no she said In need to speak with my DR.

so she did a news story on this in front of the restaurant.

they are already warning women that are planning a mammogram they will need to get one then the 2 doses of vaccine and then another a month after the second dose , apparently it causes inflammation of the breast tissue that may look like cancer in the screening.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 02:26 AM

My wife and I are front line health care workers. We got our shots. Done and over with. Does not alter your DNA. It works with your memory cells. Just like any vaccine. But hey free world. Your choice. I don’t think any employer is going to make you take the vaccine. But they may deny you health care coverage anything Covid related. Also you will not be able to sue your employer if you contact Covid thru work. Do to not being vaccinated if your employer is offering it. That is the route I see this heading. Employer s have to cover there interests as well. Just not all about you. It’s about everyone

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 02:38 AM

I had colon cancer and 8” off my colon removed, so I recommend the colon exam procedure. I fail to see the connection to Covid-19 however.

If you have read the history of the polio vaccine, you know it involves two doctors. One believed in a live virus vaccine and the other wanted a dead virus vaccine. Their names were Saulk and Sabine. They were in a stiff competition to be the first. There were manufacturing accidents and errors and people died. It put a California pharma company out of business. The vaccine did more harm that good until perfected. That was in the 1950s. We now do not give the polio vaccine, in large part to Rotary International’s funding and dedication to eradicate polio. It is now only in a few war torn African nations where poverty, illiteracy, and constant war block the progress to eliminate polio from the face of the earth.

We are no longer in the 1950 and the Covid vaccine is not made from the virus, dead or alive. The risk of dying from the Covid vaccine is a tiny fraction of the infection and death rate of the virus. This is much different than the polio story before many of you were born.

It is sad to believe that if President Trump had urged people to get the vaccine and received his on live TV, many off the 500,000 American who died directly or indirectly from Covid, might be alive today. President Roosevelt got behind our national search for a polio cure, and the March of Dimes by public school children helped fund the research. Roosevelt led the way for our nation.

Covid is not a Dem or Rep disease. It could care less. The vaccine is very effective on both parties, as is the disease.
Posted By: Marty

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 02:44 AM

it may be the unfortunate truth that a very large % of people in this country will choose $ over freedom. I certainly am prepared for that eventuality, not that I will be among them.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by PAskinner
It's too early to tell if the vaccine is safe or effective. So why take it?

BECAUSE...they've been brainwashed into believing that it IS "safe and effective"! Most of those folks probably believe that our government is trustworthy too.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 02:49 AM

Has anyone on here lost their jobs or been threatened with loss of employment if you don’t take the shot?
Posted By: Marty

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 02:50 AM

csr today was bragging about his 2nd shot is this week...... smile
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 02:51 AM

If president Trump urged people to get the vaccine many of the 500,000 might be alive today ?

What a crock of s___

The morons lining up because government says so can't even get the poisonous injection if they wanted to

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 02:58 AM

I could careless one way or the other if anyone on here gets the shot or not. I gave you insight in my line of work what is happening. I remember back in December We where going through our worst bout of Covid thru our communities. I asked for prayers. That got criticized as well. There is a bunch on here no matter what you say. Fact or fiction. They will disagree to disagree. As I stated. Employers will do whatever means necessary to protect themselves. No different than what you are doing as well. Then condemn businesses when it comes down to money. Wether you like it or not. It all comes down to the money.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 04:30 AM

The wife is going in tomorrow I told her I’ll wait, unless skunks start to get it I’m in no hurry no need to be really I will see how it plays out in the next year.
Posted By: Flint Lock

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 04:34 AM

This isn't my position, but just some food for thought. Lots of vaccines are required to do things in life like enroll in school, join the military, etc. And I would guess that most if not all of us have had some form of vaccine in our lives accordingly. So would you really give up your livelihood over one more vaccine?

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by Flint Lock
This isn't my position, but just some food for thought. Lots of vaccines are required to do things in life like enroll in school, join the military, etc. And I would guess that most if not all of us have had some form of vaccine in our lives accordingly. So would you really give up your livelihood over one more vaccine?

They are not required to enroll in school at least in Indiana. They try to make you think they are and pressure you with several tactics but they are not required. There is this little pesky religious exemption they don't want you to know about.

Some vaccines have been around decades tested and refined for years. Many of them have well documented harmful effects especially when they first came out. These are a different kind of shot and untested or proven.

Yes I will give up my job if that's my only option. The reality dose not match the hype. That's enough for me.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 12:12 PM

Any military guys on here? I remember taking half a day getting shots of who knows what, lol.
If it comes down to a shot required to work, then I guess I’ll get the shot. I have 7 more years until retirement, not going to throw that away over a shot that may or may not keep Covid at bay.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 12:29 PM

Nobody ever heard of Covid a year ago. I dont believe anything Im told. Dont wear masks to wearing two masks. Came from snakes or bats or weapons trials. Its so deadly you shouldnt leave your house to get groceries. On an and on and on and on and on and on. CDC has convinced me they are not any smarter than a rock.

One year. How do you test a vaccine in less than a year? How come there is no cold vaccine? How about AIDS?

Oh yeah windmills that dont work when the wind dont blow only shut down the power grid when it gets cold.

Ever seen a little bird in a nest sitting there with its mouth open waiting to swallow whatever gets shoved in?

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
Any military guys on here? I remember taking half a day getting shots of who knows what, lol.
If it comes down to a shot required to work, then I guess I’ll get the shot. I have 7 more years until retirement, not going to throw that away over a shot that may or may not keep Covid at bay.

Yeah that's what I was getting at with my earlier post. I am against it on principle, but I've had a lot of who knows what injected into my arms over the years so don't really see this as a big deal.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 12:36 PM

I am the boss so I dont require such a thing. It doesnt give you total immunity or protect you from exposure so why would anyone risk it. Way to early to have any real good reliable data on all the side effects. That will be years to come.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 02:49 PM

Since the shot does not give you immunity, what was it designed to do? I don't under stand how any one thinks it is helping them. The same people that made the virous, are selling you the snake oil

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by MJM
Since the shot does not give you immunity, what was it designed to do? I don't under stand how any one thinks it is helping them. The same people that made the virous, are selling you the snake oil

Listen closely, from the 4:00 mark up to the 5:00 mark, of this video, and you'll hear Bill Gates's explanation of exactly what this vaccine was designed to do. (Straight from the horse's mouth!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaF-fq2Zn7I&t=289s

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 10:05 PM

Listen closely, from the 4:00 mark up to the 5:00 mark, of this video, and you'll hear Bill Gates's explanation of exactly what this vaccine was designed to do. (Straight from the horse's mouth!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaF-fq2Zn7I&t=289s

I have seen other video where Bill gages comes out and says he can control the world population with vaccines. My question was directed to people that are pro vaccine. I am trying to figure out what they see in it. They can still catch the China flu, they still have to ware a mask and social distance. Do you get free fries with it? Some really think it is what everyone needs. I would guess Bill Gates does.
Posted By: Posco

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 10:22 PM

Remember, Cameltoe Harris said she wouldn't take Trump's vaccine but she was first in line a month later when she and Biden took office.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 11:13 PM

MJM. Go to the CDC website. All the information you need about Covid vaccine. Yes after a while your body builds up memory to recognize Covid and stop infection from growing in you. Covid itself doesn’t kill you. It is the secondary infections that take people’s lives.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 11:21 PM

Pete just what exactly has been told to us that we can believe, after so many fairy tales?????????????????

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Pete just what exactly has been told to us that we can believe, after so many fairy tales?????????????????

Santa grin

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 11:25 PM

Currently we are looking at 500000 deaths. That is 10000 per state if divided up equally by all 50 states. We will pass 600,000 by spring. We could reach 1 mil by 2022. The community’s I work for care for WWII vets Korean and Vietnam. Also the great generation. Not one resident hesitated to not take the vaccine. They all have different political views. They are all different races and nationalities. But when it comes to a national crisis they become unified. I will take the advice from my peers and the residents that I care for. They have all lived a full life. Lots of life lessons in the community’s for me to draw on. I will also follow the science. We are not 1950. We live in 2021. 1950 we have black and white tube TVs with UHF reception. Technology has changed. So has the pace of science with vaccines.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 11:27 PM

Stop watching the news. News report for ratings not truth. As trappers you should understand that by now. Do they report truth on the fur trade or trapping No. so why would the news report the truth on Covid

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 11:28 PM

Stinky Pete, what about the drugs that help that were not allowed to be used at first?

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 11:34 PM

According to a nurse I talked to at the Health Dept yesterday...the flu has mysteriously vanished. She knows of no known deaths of the flu this past season. So there’s a plus for Covid.
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/23/21 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Stinky Pete, what about the drugs that help that were not allowed to be used at first?

hydroxychloroquine?

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/24/21 12:03 AM

Funny you should mention that. Our doctors found that it didn’t stop you from getting Covid. But it stopped or helped prevent the secondary lung infection. That is the one that takes most lives. There was some politics involved. Our doctors couldn’t write scripts for it because it was banned at a federal level. That was sad.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/24/21 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by oneuglyduck
Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty

hydroxychloroquine?

My wife was prescribed that when she got Covid.
Posted By: Craig C

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/24/21 12:07 AM

What is the use of getting the Vaccine when Fauci says that vaccinated people must still wear masks, stay at least 6 feet apart, and not participate in indoor dining?????

Fauci has also said "People Will Have To Wear Masks Into 2022, even when vaccinated!"

Stop The Madness - We the people have to stand up and say "ENOUGH" otherwise the fear mongering and germaphobia will never end!
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/24/21 12:08 AM

ivermectin---i asked a women who has horse's about ivermec , its a horse dewormer , she said it is a bad idea for a human to take that med.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/24/21 12:09 AM

Yes the reason for the lack of flu was due to lack of air travel from southern hemisphere to northern hemisphere. I truly believe IMO you are going to see the airline industry be highly regulated when it comes to health and spread of disease. Look at the map of the USA and check where the hotspots started.Major airports in large metropolitan areas. Theses areas are hubs for business travel all over the world. All I am trying to do is give insight from my experience with Covid. I hope this helps some understand. It is your choice wether you take the shot or not. I respect everyone’s individual choice. But I want you also to understand what will be coming down the road in the next year. Stay safe everyone. Enjoy this life.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/24/21 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by MJM
Listen closely, from the 4:00 mark up to the 5:00 mark, of this video, and you'll hear Bill Gates's explanation of exactly what this vaccine was designed to do. (Straight from the horse's mouth!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaF-fq2Zn7I&t=289s

I have seen other video where Bill gages comes out and says he can control the world population with vaccines. My question was directed to people that are pro vaccine. I am trying to figure out what they see in it. They can still catch the China flu, they still have to ware a mask and social distance. Do you get free fries with it? Some really think it is what everyone needs. I would guess Bill Gates does.

The folks that are pro-vaccine are delusional. BECAUSE they choose NOT to believe the truth. The following sums it up better than I can...

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/2-Thessalonians-2-11/

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/24/21 04:36 AM

Currently we are looking at 500000 deaths. That is 10000 per state if divided up equally by all 50 states. We will pass 600,000 by spring. We could reach 1 mil by 2022. The community’s I work for care for WWII vets Korean and Vietnam. Also the great generation. Not one resident hesitated to not take the vaccine. They all have different political views. They are all different races and nationalities. But when it comes to a national crisis they become unified. I will take the advice from my peers and the residents that I care for. They have all lived a full life. Lots of life lessons in the community’s for me to draw on. I will also follow the science. We are not 1950. We live in 2021. 1950 we have black and white tube TVs with UHF reception. Technology has changed. So has the pace of science with vaccines.

So couple things there. People in their 80s and 90s are much higher risk to begin with. And when you're that age, there's not much concern for long term side effects of a botched vaccine. The last time I believe the government tried one of these mass vaccination stunts was during the Ford administration and that was a debacle. Uncle Sam doesn't have a very good track record on this front, political motives aside.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/24/21 11:40 AM

Stinkypete is also making a huge leap of faith in believing all of the deaths contributed to Covid were actually caused by Covid.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/24/21 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Lugnut
Stinkypete is also making a huge leap of faith in believing all of the deaths contributed to Covid were actually caused by Covid.

Some will always blindly follow. Even if the "facts & science" do not support what they are being told. But that's there right I suppose.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/24/21 01:25 PM

Thus far the China virus and the vaccines are running neck and neck for killing Americans.

1,000 Americans have died from the China virus vaccines in two months.

Maybe 12,000 Americans have died from China virus in 12 months.
(We don't even know how inflated that number might be, due to the politicization of the whole Scamdemic.)

Want to increase China virus' lethality by 50%?
Take the insanely rushed, completely unproven vaccine with known severe side effects and unknown, unproven benefits for a common cold with a 99.96% survival rate without any vaccinations nor hospital care.

People died in the clinical trials.
People suffered permanent injury, including immuno compromised like HIV/AIDS, from the vaccines in the trials.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/24/21 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by oneuglyduck
ivermectin---i asked a women who has horse's about ivermec , its a horse dewormer , she said it is a bad idea for a human to take that med.

Buwahahaha!!!

Ivermectin has been used in humans for decades.
Doh!

It's a broad spectrum dewormer used in many species of host for many species of parasitic worms.

Dunno if it's any good against China virus.
Do know if me or my critters have worms, I'm reaching for the Ivomec.

For those ignorant fools that think Ivermectin is dangerous for humans or only for critters.

"Ivermectin is currently being investigated as a treatment for coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, which is the virus that causes COVID-19. The trials so far have shown ivermectin reduces the number of cell-associated viral DNA by 99.8 % in 24 hours."

https://www.drugs.com/ivermectin.html#:~:text=Ivermectin%20is%20an%20anti-parasite%20medication.%20Ivermectin%20is%20used,SARS-CoV-2%2C%20which%20is%20the%20virus%20that%20causes%20COVID-19.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/ivermectin-oral-route/proper-use/drg-20064397

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-1122/ivermectin-oral/details

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/24/21 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton

Exactly.
Getting tough to pick out the corn in the fresh bull excrement.
Which is exactly how it feels wading through articles and studies these days.

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/24/21 02:06 PM

Ba baa baa
Posted By: coonman220

Re: No jab? No job??? - 02/24/21 09:35 PM

I don't see it happening, at least not for long time , I not get the shot, don't trust it, need look new job before get hot, I can't stand mask in factory over nose , it ok if u sit office on chair maybe, look little just before, not want drive far work , very picky, in my situation not just any job, this temp take machine at door is annoying in morning an joke , I don't like mask when got work hard or hot, can't breathe, put on little weight last month an really notice wear masks
© 2024 Trapperman Forums