Home

losing my patience......

Posted By: Marty

losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 10:20 AM

lately I just do not have the patience to deal with or avoid issues with people that I am interacting with. some of it is on another forum but also some of it is face to face stuff. people seem to think they can say some real stupid stuff and you should just let it b or agree with it. present them with a factually accurate argument to what they say and they just dig in...I mean, if I am wrong and you can show me how that is I will say OK I am wrong....it is just that does not happen much at all/never/maybe once..... whistle

this whole thing is getting out of hand.....masks, shots, no shots, two or three masks better than one....people are loosing it and to top all of that most peoples friends are people they never met......I mean I have not met most of the folks here but I think that is different since we are all the salt of the earth, well mostly.......there may be a few exceptions to that....I won't name any names....well OK, jimmy may be on that list..... crazy

I was thinking that if I can figure out that certain people... wink ... will hold power over the fed govt for ever more maybe some other folks figured that out also and some of them may not allow that to go on for too long......who knows what may happen then? EMP? grid down for years? internet down for years.....which is basically grid down....or whatever crazy stuff may happen.

I mean I bring this up because if some major stuff goes down we gonna have to deal with all these halfwits and most of them will be armed.....no wonder ammo is so scarce, some other folks are thinking the same things I betcha....

Anyway, cop @ the range I go to was shooting while I was, we walk out to the lobby together and he is talking to one of the staff explaining how when he pulls his pistol out of his holster he immediately has his finger on the trigger because if he pulls his pistol he is gonna shoot someone.... crazy

The staff girl knows me and says "marty what do you think of that"....she knows I blow no smoke up backsides..and probably wanted a good laugh. Tried explaining that was not a good idea and the many reasons why and the cop just digs in and says he is a trained law enforcement officer..... frown

I mean its pretty bad....that's just one thing but there have been more stuff like that lately...its like the nuts are running the asylum......well, that is probably true for DC, laugh but I am in Kansas... I mean things are probably going to get bad sometime soon and these morons will try to kill you and steal all your toilet paper....its become a crazy world....probably better buy more ammo no matter what it costs..

Guy at wally was buying a bunch of 12 gauge birdshot....they have not had any and a big load came in, he was buying it all when I walked up......he says he is making waxed slugs from it.....maybe 500 rounds.....that's nuts, I don't care what anyone says....anyone knows that the zombie hoard walks right thru birdshot slugs you need 5.56 at least if not 6.5 creedmore.... grin

I did find some .22 long rifle today for less than a kidney thou. Been shooting my .22's a lot but I am keeping fluent in 9mm and 5.56 also...gotta be able to speak the language so they understand me....

Anyway, it is not going to get any better real soon and I bet it will only get worse so I need to come up with a strategy to cope with these folks. Appreciate any suggestions.

Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 10:46 AM

“Steady the line. Hold!”
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 10:51 AM

Yup.
Posted By: kytrapper

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 11:15 AM

Marty, a lot of us concur and just can’t articulate it as well as you. There are numerous things that bother me. I talked to a trained psychologist a few years back about the way I felt and they said they hear the same thing several times a week from white males. Add another to the list of things when they suggested to learn to live with it. Everything is jacked up anymore. Peoples mindsets are so backward about what is right and wrong. When I see guys on this site come on and defend someone who is obviously anti gun and trapping I can’t fathom it. How does ones mind subdivide that?
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 11:21 AM

I really helps to laugh. When one of those cnn brainwashed libs starts in with the catch phrase of the week, I look them staight in the eye and laugh, dont say nuthin, just laugh. When I see the guy with the manbun at the checkout with a brick of .22s, I laugh. When I see the guy in a car all by hisself with the mask on, yup, I laugh. If someone told me they draw their weapon with their finger on the trigger, I would , yup, laugh right attem.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 11:28 AM

They subdivide that because they have been brainwashed to believe in the 'agenda'. They cannot see that the agenda leads to their own demise....its fascinating how gullible/steerable many people are. One sheep says to the other sheep 'you see, I told you the shepherd and the dog are working together" but all the other sheep think that the observant sheep is nuts.....this whole thing is not funny anymore, its really getting out of hand.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
They subdivide that because they have been brainwashed to believe in the 'agenda'. They cannot see that the agenda leads to their own demise....its fascinating how gullible/steerable many people are. One sheep says to the other sheep 'you see, I told you the shepherd and the dog are working together" but all the other sheep think that the observant sheep is nuts.....this whole thing is not funny anymore, its really getting out of hand.

We are not sheep.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 11:43 AM

[Linked Image]

69 caliber ball from a lee ball mold. Shoot pretty good out of a 12 gauge slug barrel. Usable range is only about 50 yards but they weigh almost 1 1/8 ounce. Thats a lot of smack down. Lots better than cut shells or wax slugs.

I pulled my gun without shooting anything last year. Neighbor got an adult pit bull someplace. Buddy was at my house with his old farm dog. Pitbull came running full tilt into my yard. Did not attack the farm dog so it lived. Told the neighbor in no uncertain terms if it was ever on my property again I would shoot it. I have not seen it since.

Marty I dont talk to people if I don't have to. I dont shoot on public ranges. There is a little gun store, indoor public range, in Ottawa. Last time I went in there it was because my grandson told me they had some 22 hornet ammo. They did, 55 bucks for fifty rounds of American Eagle. I just left without saying anything. I was in Iola a couple weeks later and bought a box for 24. I wont ever buy anything again from those grifters in Ottawa.

Maybe my attitude would be different if I ran a gun store/range, had nothing, or very little to sell, and could not get more. I am sure that range time is very easy to get right now. Nobody wants to expend ammo if they dont need to. Its why I left without speaking.

If I hear somebody say something like "reasonable gun control" or "white privilege" or "Biden was elected president" I know there is no reason to converse with them. So I dont. They dont want to hear me and I definitely dont want to listen to them.

Trust your own perceptions. That talking head on TV is just an actor reading a teleprompter. Most of whats on the teleprompter is lies.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by kytrapper
Marty, a lot of us concur and just can’t articulate it as well as you. There are numerous things that bother me. I talked to a trained psychologist a few years back about the way I felt and they said they hear the same thing several times a week from white males. Add another to the list of things when they suggested to learn to live with it. Everything is jacked up anymore. Peoples mindsets are so backward about what is right and wrong. When I see guys on this site come on and defend someone who is obviously anti gun and trapping I can’t fathom it. How does ones mind subdivide that?

We do need to live with it until it’s time not to.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 12:01 PM

I think many people are right there with you. I wish there was a place full of true freedom loving constitution comprehending Americans. I would sell out and move today. I'm also fast approaching my limit switch. I can't imagine how far past it I would be if I actually interacted with more people than the drive through and gas station. The attractive young lady with the BLM face mask at BBC the drive through this week eliminates one of the 3 places to eat on my way to work.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 12:03 PM

It will be BIBLICAL. cool
Have Faith Brothers and Sisters
Have Faith
Posted By: k snow

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 12:05 PM

Yep, the last year has really lowered my tolerance level for stupidity.

The tipping point is coming soon, I hope. As much as I don't want to see how ugly it will become, it needs to happen.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 01:35 PM

Marty:
Opinions are like ---- hole everyone have one. There are people on this forum with a different levels of education and skill levels.
There are some that worked in management all there lives and are very good at expressing themselves. There are other that are not as well versed in using the computer, typing and composing information to others. But one thing most have is an opinion on a subject.
One thing that is happening is this Country is changing at a very fast rate. I am glad I am at the age I am because I do not like what I see in today World or this Country. JMO

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
I think many people are right there with you. I wish there was a place full of true freedom loving constitution comprehending Americans. I would sell out and move today. I'm also fast approaching my limit switch. I can't imagine how far past it I would be if I actually interacted with more people than the drive through and gas station. The attractive young lady with the BLM face mask at BBC the drive through this week eliminates one of the 3 places to eat on my way to work.

You need to call on that.

We picked up curbside from a store and the guy was wearing a blm mask. I receive an email from the store with a “tell us how we did” request and I wrote back that I have turned off the tv because of politics and I can certainly turned them off as well if they are okay with pushing politics. Name tags for employees are a wonderful thing.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

We picked up curbside from a store and the guy was wearing a blm mask. I receive an email from the store with a “tell us how we did” request and I wrote back that I have turned off the tv because of politics and I can certainly turned them off as well if they are okay with pushing politics. Name tags for employees are a wonderful thing.

Exactly. We need to speak up now. We have been quiet and polite for far too long.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 02:09 PM

Marty , unfortunately that is likely the next cop you will hear about in the news in your area for a bad reason

A he shot a suspect and that is a mess
B he shot himself in the leg
C he has a ND at the range or someplace else

D what we can all pray for , he does nothing but write speeding tickets till he retires or decided to find another occupation. with an attitude like that it might not be all that long.

while I am sure his training officer and chief and public safety committee would love to get that behavior fixed before he is a major liability. I don't know how you can get that info to them without singling yourself out since there were so few of you in that conversation,

but please tell me more about the 69 cal lee round ball load , I have been looking at that for some time and with Winchester slugs being on sale often enough in the past I just bough those they run very well in most of my 12s , however with the shortage I have been thinking round ball again
are you using fiber wads or cards under the ball? what wad to you use?

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 02:10 PM

We are not sheep.

Lennin called them Usefull Idiots , they are the first to fall when they get what they want.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Getting There
Marty:
Opinions are like ---- hole everyone have one. There are people on this forum with a different levels of education and skill levels.
There are some that worked in management all there lives and are very good at expressing themselves. There are other that are not as well versed in using the computer, typing and composing information to others. But one thing most have is an opinion on a subject.
One thing that is happening is this Country is changing at a very fast rate. I am glad I am at the age I am because I do not like what I see in today World or this Country. JMO

And I say you are at the perfect age where decisions are pretty much in line with tolerance.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 02:17 PM

Marty you need Jesus

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 02:20 PM

people get their miss information from all sorts of sources often tv

there are a few people on YouTube currently making wax slugs and at 15 yards the right shell can make a decent combination that is more effective than just shot, however some shells are making a 9 inch pattern at 10 yards with wax slugs

there is a guy who goes into great detail on his making of wax slugs , also did the round ball load , the round ball load looks much more promising than the wax slugs , then you realize he is shooting at 12.5 yards and getting these 4-5 inch groups

in the safety brief with the kids at range days I tell them all to forget anything they saw on TV , Hollywood and TV get it wrong a lot more than they get it right. so anything about ballistics or shooting or guns if you saw it in a movie or tv question it hard.
feel free to ask me any questions and we will see what we can do about real answers we can prove.
Posted By: Chamacat

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 02:34 PM

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 02:36 PM

Chamacat, my wife showed me that. I can't stand rap music, or whatever that is, but the message is spot on.
Posted By: Chamacat

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 02:36 PM

Thank You
Posted By: Dirt

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 03:03 PM

Marty read "Atlas Shrugged" or watch the movie "Idiocracy" they will explain everything. Then you will know what to do.

I mean seriously, they named the vaccine development and distribution program "Operation Warp Speed!"
Posted By: Getting There

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 03:04 PM

Marty:

And I say you are at the perfect age where decisions are pretty much in line with tolerance.

Hobbie trapper: I will be 79 in July. I am sick and tired of all the B.S. I could care less but STOP pushing it in may face all day long. Black and gay on every commercial on T.V. Pro Sports all have a political agenda. Our large store now do no want to sell ammo. The news is a joke anymore. Fake news and information on forums. Congress is a joke right now and has be corrupt for a long time. The list could go on. What can I do about it, NOTHING. The era of a hand shake was a man word is gone. I worked all my life. Now days all they want to do is screw the working man. Gun control is a good example, screw the legal gun owner and let the gang bangers and drug people go because they have rights that we have to pay for. The legal gun owner have the 2nd Amendment and there are not following it. JMO
Posted By: charles

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 03:23 PM

People who are hoarding available ammo at insane prices deserve what they are being charged. Sad situation we have.

I hope we can return to normal soon.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 03:35 PM

if you go to Willy street or State street in Madison WI every store well there may be an exception but I didn't see it has a BLM sign. I see it as a please don't smash my windows plea. the bus shelter didn't have a BLM sign and it was smashed . now really who is smashing the bus shelter hurting , the poor guy who has to ride the bus and the homeless how do they not matter.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 04:07 PM

Hobbie trapper: I will be 79 in July. I am sick and tired of all the B.S. I could care less but STOP pushing it in may face all day long. Black and gay on every commercial on T.V. Pro Sports all have a political agenda. Our large store now do no want to sell ammo. The news is a joke anymore. Fake news and information on forums. Congress is a joke right now and has be corrupt for a long time. The list could go on. What can I do about it, NOTHING. The era of a hand shake was a man word is gone. I worked all my life. Now days all they want to do is screw the working man. Gun control is a good example, screw the legal gun owner and let the gang bangers and drug people go because they have rights that we have to pay for. The legal gun owner have the 2nd Amendment and there are not following it. JMO

Couldn’t agree more except for the “can do nothing.”

My father is 84, takes him very little time to make a decision and his tolerance is equal in time. Hence my comment. He is pretty fit for 84. Walks 3 miles a day, does squats and works his upper body with dumbbells. He wore his MAGA everywhere he went. I worried he would get in an altercation, he was disappointed he didn’t. lol

Keep after it Getting There.
Posted By: Crortvedt05

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 05:06 PM

I’m 27 years old and u took the words right out of my mouth. People r constantly disappointing me. Idk how to adjust either but avoiding news and pop culture is definitely helpful. Makes a guy want to move away from civilization and live off the grid. Have a purpose filled life and get away from all the crap. Or fight back and stop just giving in like so many r doing in society. Ppl say “this is the way things r now, and we should comply and not hurt anyone’s feeling” and people just go with it with no resistance. I think the biggest problems in today r 1. that ppl have it too easy. Complaining and being fake offended by the smallest things. and 2. The media creating fear and driving a wedge between the ppl.
Posted By: bass10

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 05:22 PM

I'm right there with you. I should probably just learn to bite my tongue rather than argue with stupid people and get my blood pressure going. There are just so many things
going on in this country that my 55 year old self just never imagined would be going on! Can't wait to retire to my cabin in the middle of nowhere so I don't have to deal with as much stupid sheet. Like my byline reads "the more people I meet, the more I love my dog"!

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by bass10
I'm right there with you. I should probably just learn to bite my tongue rather than argue with stupid people and get my blood pressure going. There are just so many things
going on in this country that my 55 year old self just never imagined would be going on! Can't wait to retire to my cabin in the middle of nowhere so I don't have to deal with as much stupid sheet. Like my byline reads "the more people I meet, the more I love my dog"!

If we all go hide in the hills, the country is doomed.
Posted By: Posco

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 05:36 PM

people are loosing it and to top all of that most peoples friends are people they never met......I mean I have not met most of the folks here but I think that is different since we are all the salt of the earth, well mostly.......there may be a few exceptions to that....I won't name any names.... crazy

I've made meaningful relationships with people on forums and most of them I've never met face to face. I'm not "losing it" but I am monitoring the situation day by day. It's all I can do as of now. I am buying more ammo two boxes at a time.

Some people are oblivious to what's going on an some of us probably think about it too much. You and I probably fall into the latter group. I guess I'll continue to err on the side of vigilance.
Posted By: Miley

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 05:56 PM

“Steady the line. Hold!”

X2!!
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 06:04 PM

I did when I got to work. Needless to say it fell on death ears. " I'm sorry you feel that way we wear mask for your safety bla bla bla." I asked him if employees could wear pro life, NRA and Trump mask wit the Sam support or if those would be prohibited. He wouldn't answer and danced around. So I told him I took that as a no and I would no longer be shopping there A. As long as they don't support all employees freedom of expression not just some. B. As long as they support terrorist organizations.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 06:15 PM

The trouble is you think people will listen to you and agree with you even if you are right and present them with facts to prove it. That thought is asinine. I've fallen for it myself in the past, but nothing could be further from the truth. This is especially true of people on the internet. Also the covid BS has been going on for over a year now and EVERYONE has their mind made up one way or the other. No amount of talking or "presenting facts", is going to change it. Just like trying to tell people voting democrat is retarded, they do it anyway. My advice is try and avoid trying to influence anyone's opinion because all its doing is wasting your time and raising your blood pressure. Don't open the threads and ignore them when you see their stupid selves in public. --- of course you already have your opinion on this and I'm not naive enough to think you'll listen to me. ;D

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by k snow
Originally Posted by bass10

If we all go hide in the hills, the country is doomed.

I'm trying. Take care of yourselves. The country( actually the world ) is on a set path.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 06:16 PM

Most people do not grasp the things happening and the implications of those things. blm is encouraged almost everywhere, Trump is banned almost everywhere....that may be a simplistic statement but it is fairly accurate....so, what that is is totalitarianism.

people have been deprived of earning $ because they support Trump. cannot wear a Trump hat but you can wear a blm hat @ your work.....thats fascism.

this stuff is sweeping thru the country and way too many folks just accept it all and are ready to accept more....not me, thanks anyway.

I am in Kansas, we have had a few girly men and some homos at the gym but now we have a full blown tranny using the men's locker room.....comes in in a mini skirt carrying a handbag.....they won't stop it from using the locker room either..you need to be 'accepting' of these things... sick

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~
The trouble is you think people will listen to you and agree with you even if you are right and present them with facts to prove it. That thought is asinine. I've fallen for it myself in the past, but nothing could be further from the truth. This is especially true of people on the internet. Also the covid BS has been going on for over a year now and EVERYONE has their mind made up one way or the other. No amount of talking or "presenting facts", is going to change it. Just like trying to tell people voting democrat is retarded, they do it anyway. My advice is try and avoid trying to influence anyone's opinion because all its doing is wasting your time and raising your blood pressure. Don't open the threads and ignore them when you see their stupid selves in public. --- of course you already have your opinion on this and I'm not naive enough to think you'll listen to me. ;D

Some people are hard to avoid....but even if you do the situation remains the same - bad and getting worse. Hard to avoid the man wearing a dress standing 5' away while I get dressed after taking a shower....that image just sort of sticks in your mind...not in a good way.
Posted By: DakotaBoy

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 06:21 PM

In this day in age, we all need to be careful what we say online, especially in regards to mental state. Think "red flag" law.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by DakotaBoy
In this day in age, we all need to be careful what we say online, especially in regards to mental state. Thing "red flag" law.

“Here kitty, kitty.”

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 06:40 PM

well, watch what you say, do not talk to anyone who thinks different, let it all go on around you and just keep your head down.....don't make any waves....boycott places and things.....

pretty soon you cannot go anywhere because they are all on the boycott list, cannot talk to anyone for fear that they all are under the spell....cannot purchase anything because it is all made/provided by the people who you do not want to talk too in places you do not want to go to...

I got to get my stuff lined out and go on my way to different pastures....pretty sure a persons geographic location is going to be very important to the changes coming and the rate they happen at.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 07:18 PM

Just got run out of a pawn shop in emporia for refusing to wear a mask
Posted By: hippie

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 07:22 PM

This seems to fit here.....
[Linked Image]

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 07:23 PM

Spot on Hippie. Education and intelligence are two very different things.

Indoctrination is a whole other realm of "education" nowadays.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 07:24 PM

Cottage industries popping up to help fill the void. Go [Linked Image]

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 07:39 PM

Posted By: DakotaBoy

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 07:41 PM

In this day in age, we all need to be careful what we say online, especially in regards to mental state. Thing "red flag" law.

“Here kitty, kitty.”

huh?
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 07:52 PM

Spot on Hippie. Education and intelligence are two very different things.

Indoctrination is a whole other realm of "education" nowadays.

They need to change the name from the public education system to the public indoctrination system -- more descriptively correct. Ever wonder why so many graduate and can't read or write - now you see why.
Posted By: Furvor

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 07:52 PM

Prolly about all you can do is hold your ground and know you are right.

If there are 100 mice in a small cage they remain dumb mice. Europeans fell into that trap years ago and we are catching up with up upside down.

Early Americans learned to scratch. Whitewashed kids learn handouts and take.

Sorry Leftlane, I guess I'm preaching.
Posted By: rex123

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 07:55 PM

The way this world has become I can say I agree but don't have much in the way of an answer.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 08:01 PM

“Here kitty, kitty.”

huh?

Let them listen, let them read, I’m tired of their crap, time to bleed.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 08:07 PM

Hobbie, there will be blood
Ooh yes there will be BLOOD

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 08:17 PM

https://trapperman.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/7112061/re-amateur-bullet-casting#Post7112061

green country pete look down toward the bottom of the page

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
Just got run out of a pawn shop in emporia for refusing to wear a mask

Just about 100% compliance around here.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 08:24 PM

In this day in age, we all need to be careful what we say online, especially in regards to mental state. Think "red flag" law.

A wench on FB threatened to turn me in to the FBI for mentioning they haven't seen an insurrection yet. I invited her to do so. They've become Stalinists.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Posco

A wench on FB threatened to turn me in to the FBI for mentioning they haven't seen an insurrection yet. I invited her to do so. They've become Stalinists.

I’m pretty certain I went on a list when I left the recruiter’s office back in ‘82.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 08:47 PM

these folks want you to accept the way they are, what they believe and act how they want you to act all the while they do not accept anything about you....that is not a good situation and it is becoming more and more prevelant.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 08:55 PM

these folks want you to accept the way they are, what they believe and act how they want you to act all the while they do not accept anything about you....that is not a good situation and it is becoming more and more prevelant.

It’s kind of like when that annoying cousin comes over to your house and he just can’t leave stuff alone saying he can’t control himself until you punch him in the face, then all of a sudden he finds complete control over his “affliction.”

Is it like that Marty?

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 10:35 PM

Thanks I see it
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 10:47 PM

Serenity now Marty , serenity now !

The time has not yet come

What's your " medicine for the mind " ?

Here's mine

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 11:15 PM

Or has it ? .....lol

Posted By: loosegoose

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/23/21 11:28 PM

I think the best solution at this point is an apocalypse of some sort. Zombies, nuclear, biological, general societal collapse, any of the above. Bring it on, thin out the weak and the dependent, and start over.

My preferred apocalypse would be zombies. I think the most likely apocalypse, though, is societal collapse due to civil war.
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 01:04 AM

Chamacat, my wife showed me that. I can't stand rap music, or whatever that is, but the message is spot on.

i like southern rap at 52 i'm a little old for rap.if you read the lyrics ,it's the message. [Upchurch] [ nu breed] [Jesse Howard] youtube vids.but i have never found where i fit anyway.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 01:05 AM

LOL!!!

Marty: I'm tired of the hassle of dealing with sheeple...

Danny:
[Linked Image]

69 caliber ball from a lee ball mold. Shoot pretty good out of a 12 gauge slug barrel. Usable range is only about 50 yards but they weigh almost 1 1/8 ounce. Thats a lot of smack down. Lots better than cut shells or wax slugs.

I pulled my gun without shooting anything last year. Neighbor got an adult pit bull someplace. Buddy was at my house with his old farm dog. Pitbull came running full tilt into my yard. Did not attack the farm dog so it lived. Told the neighbor in no uncertain terms if it was ever on my property again I would shoot it. I have not seen it since.

Marty I dont talk to people if I don't have to. I dont shoot on public ranges. There is a little gun store, indoor public range, in Ottawa. Last time I went in there it was because my grandson told me they had some 22 hornet ammo. They did, 55 bucks for fifty rounds of American Eagle. I just left without saying anything. I was in Iola a couple weeks later and bought a box for 24. I wont ever buy anything again from those grifters in Ottawa.

Maybe my attitude would be different if I ran a gun store/range, had nothing, or very little to sell, and could not get more. I am sure that range time is very easy to get right now. Nobody wants to expend ammo if they dont need to. Its why I left without speaking.

If I hear somebody say something like "reasonable gun control" or "white privilege" or "Biden was elected president" I know there is no reason to converse with them. So I dont. They dont want to hear me and I definitely dont want to listen to them.

Trust your own perceptions. That talking head on TV is just an actor reading a teleprompter. Most of whats on the teleprompter is lies.

Mike

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by Furvor
Prolly about all you can do is hold your ground and know you are right.
If there are 100 mice in a small cage they remain dumb mice. Europeans fell into that trap years ago and we are catching up with up upside down.
Early Americans learned to scratch. Whitewashed kids learn handouts and take.
Sorry Leftlane, I guess I'm preaching.

Just say what's on yer mind and apologize to this guy when you do somethin wrong.
Posted By: James

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 01:52 AM

Anyone else notice how the OP is always whining about something?

Must be a real unhappy man.

Jim

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 01:56 AM

Marty doesn't live in a fictional world

I suspect he has an acute sense of reality
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by James

Jim

Next thing you know he'll be throwing a fit because Midway shipped him what he ordered.

Mike

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 02:11 AM

Lol
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

Jim

Next thing you know he'll be throwing a fit because Midway shipped him what he ordered.

Mike

He'll probably start voting for democrats too.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 02:29 AM

Jim

Marty did mention you by name and I guess you felt compelled to pop out of your hole and respond.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 03:03 AM

Not compelled, but when someone slams me, I reserve the right to respond.

No more free shots.

Jim

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 03:07 AM

No more free shots.

Jim

I understand why he'd slam you with your smug, glib, cavalier responses to what's going on in the country. Big joke to you, some of us, not so much.
Posted By: corky

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Marty doesn't live in a fictional world

I suspect he has an acute sense of reality

Well said.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by Posco

No more free shots.

Jim

I understand why he'd slam you with your smug, glib, cavalier responses to what's going on in the country. Big joke to you, some of us, not so much.

You must be reading some other thread. I made no response to what's going on with anyone or anything except Marty.

He whines a lot.

Jim

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 03:14 AM

So who is OP and what is his username -- didn't see it on this thread?

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 03:19 AM

"OP" means original poster, and here that would be Marty.

Jim

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 03:21 AM

Jim

Thank you Jim -- best information you have ever given me grin
Posted By: furstroker

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by H2ORat

Jim

Thank you Jim -- best information you have ever given me grin

I think that would qualify as a mic drop? laugh

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 03:38 AM

It’s kind of like when that annoying cousin comes over to your house and he just can’t leave stuff alone saying he can’t control himself until you punch him in the face, then all of a sudden he finds complete control over his “affliction.”

Is it like that Marty?

I don't get violent very easily..

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Serenity now Marty , serenity now !

The time has not yet come

What's your " medicine for the mind " ?

Here's mine

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Looks like fun, I shoot and exercise..

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 03:41 AM

Jim

you ought to pay a visit and cheer me up.... smile
Posted By: furstroker

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 03:41 AM

Jim

Anyone else notice how others perceive reality and truth as "whining,"
whilst that same someone truly whines about receiving what they ordered not to long ago?
Fantasyland has never been so diluted.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 03:46 AM

I really appreciate all of you folks, well almost all of you folks...I won't name any names but the lawyer from Alaska may not be on that list.... smile

Feel lots better this evening, did a short ruck, went and started a laminate floor and then went to the gym and lifted....its good to have some good folks to whine too...... laugh
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 04:19 AM

I really appreciate all of you folks, well almost all of you folks...I won't name any names but the lawyer from Alaska may not be on that list.... smile

Feel lots better this evening, did a short ruck, went and started a laminate floor and then went to the gym and lifted....its good to have some good folks to whine too...... laugh

Cool yer heals Marty.Better times a comein. smile Not to change the subject,,but just talkin about times a changing.I was in Walmart tonight cause I keep checking for ammo and canning lids.Walking down an isle and got a girl on one side,,a cart in the middle,and a real peach of a girl on the other side of the cart breast feeding a baby.And I don't mean hiding it,,,flopped out for the world to see,,and blocking the whole isle.Im like what the?
So I steered around that circus and headed to the ammo section.NUTHIN as usual.Got to the canning isle and SCORE,,a whole case of wide mouth lids.SO,,I continue to the checkout spot,,and sure as heck,,theres the baby feeding crew,,so now the baby pukes up everything it just slurped down in the other isle.And I mean projectile vomiting all ovr the place.I thought I was in the Twilight Zone.I HATE even leaving the house any more these days.People went nuts.

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 04:29 AM

You're getting old Tony- a "lady" flops out her God given bottle of milk for a hungry child the rest of us count that as a score LOL. Cannin lids would be the bonus.

Marty, breath in breath out. Im glad you are a lil better tonight. Save all that energy for the hill you are actually prepared to make a stand on and I am not talkin about keyboard kung fu

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 05:00 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
You're getting old Tony- a "lady" flops out her God given bottle of milk for a hungry child the rest of us count that as a score LOL. Cannin lids would be the bonus.

Marty, breath in breath out. Im glad you are a lil better tonight. Save all that energy for the hill you are actually prepared to make a stand on and I am not talkin about keyboard kung fu

This weren't no "Lady" and believe me it weren't no "Score" looking at this circus. smile Bendy she WASNT. And yes,Im getting old,,but Im in perty good shape,for the shape Im in. smile

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 05:30 AM

Ok so you have lost the ability to tunnel vision that is fine. I'll take yer word for it because Little Miss Bendy has me both spoiled and distracted LOL.

Next time give her Baco's number

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane

Next time give her Baco's number

I said she weren't no lady,,I didn't say she was a Cross Dresser. grin

Re: losing my patience...... - 02/24/21 11:35 AM

Is it like that Marty?

I don't get violent very easily..

It’s obvious none of us do.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums