Home

Biden reopens child detention center

Posted By: jbyrd63

Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 02:56 PM

LOL funny how When Trump was using the SAME facility to house migrant children crossing the border on their own it was "caging" kids, cruel and inhuman. You know how you can tell if someone is lying their eyes start blinking real fast . The new press secratery will have hers worn out before biden is out of office. When ask about it yesterday she went to batting them lids like a frog in a hail storm !! LOL
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 03:19 PM

“Say it ain’t so, Joe”
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 03:22 PM

Can we circle back on that?
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 03:25 PM

The only thing this press secretary is good at is ducking to answer legitimate questions.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Fisher Man
The only thing this press secretary is good at is ducking to answer legitimate questions.

Even the Lefty news reporters don't care for her.She is a very Unlikable person.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 03:58 PM

I dub her the Orange Circle... Lol

Mike
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 04:04 PM

Orange girl bad.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 04:52 PM

"C'mom man !! If the cages where good enough for Barrack (he had them built) they're good enough for me" !!
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 05:27 PM

Old Joe might think it’s a petting zoo. eek
Posted By: waggler

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog

That's a sick joke. But a good one.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog

He calls them muffins.
Backwards it spells........... whistle
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 06:08 PM

The democrats are getting needed practice for the conservative, American children they'll soon be caging, for reeducation, after liquidating their parents.

Keith
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 07:50 PM

Blew my coffee out with that one!
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 11:00 PM

huh!

I thought this issue (caging children) was one of the reasons James gave for voting for Biden.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 11:03 PM

Same old B.S. IMO
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin
huh!

I thought this issue (caging children) was one of the reasons James gave for voting for Biden.

[Linked Image]

Mike
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 11:23 PM

huh!

His guy dose it nicer. laugh
Posted By: goldnut

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 11:32 PM

They still drinking out of the toilets too??
Posted By: James

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/24/21 11:59 PM

huh!

You're still a liar, I see.

Jim

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/25/21 12:30 AM

what lies have I told?
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/25/21 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by James
huh!

You're still a liar, I see.

Jim

Not that I psy much attention but you never really gave a concrete reason as far as I saw. Maybe you did and I missed it. Someone that can find a reason to vote for a candidate that openly want to destroy the NRA, restrict guns, kill babies, have open boarders, and send our jobs over seas must have some compelling reasons they would like to share.

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/25/21 12:38 AM

On immigration, James shares the views of most of us, especially when it comes to low end immigration. James thought we should have prepared better for housing illegal children, but never came out against it.

Drifter, basically Obama and predecessors didn't have the problem of where to keep the children because they practiced "catch-and-release." They would release families into society until their administrative hearing date, and it should come as no surprise that most of them didn't show up.

Obama and predecessors didn't prosecute unless the illegal was charged with separate crimes from being here illegally. Catch-and-release was a bad policy, imho.

The crises arose because of Trump's decision to prosecute everybody who was here illegally. I think that's the right decision, but not until they have facilities for detaining families together.

Jim

James is an imperfect liberal, as proven by the facts he is on a trapping forum, hunts and collects firearms.

Keith

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/25/21 01:15 AM

"If Obama was doing the same thing, shame on him. I didn't know about it, or I would have objected then.

Regardless who was in charge of this heartless program, all I'm saying now is that we have a moral, if not legal, obligation to try to reunite these families.

Jim

Forum Infidel since 2001"

where's your outrage at Biden?

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/25/21 01:25 AM

here's a bonus issue: Biden goes easy on undocumented sex offenders...

https://humanevents.com/2021/02/24/...d-sex-offenders-living-in-u-s-illegally/

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/25/21 01:27 AM

I hate to see families torn apart. Parents should be reunited with their kids--then we should deport them together, unless they offer something positive for our country.

Jim

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/25/21 01:31 AM

I hate to see families torn apart. Parents should be reunited with their kids--then we should deport them together, unless they offer something positive for our country. Jim

your "concern" for families might ring a little more true, if your representatives didn't advocate for infanticide.

families are torn apart EVERY DAY in this (and EVERY OTHER!) country.

(what happens when Mom gets a sentence for meth or...)
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/25/21 01:36 AM

unless they offer something positive for our country.

What would that something be? Seems pretty broad,..maybe deport and have them apply,...legally.

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/25/21 01:39 AM

That's even better than my suggestion, Mnsota.

Jim

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/25/21 01:56 AM

America needs more workers. Most of the world would come here if they could. We should be very selective on who we let immigrate to the US. The opportunity for a foreigner to live and work here is very valuable. We should take the best people other nations have, not their dregs. All the immigrants accepted don't have to be brilliant and college educated, but they must all have great work ethic, strong morals and a desire to assimilate into American culture.

We also need a guest worker program, that is strictly enforced. Guest wirkers who break any criminal law should be immediately deported. Guest workers who don't stay employed should be immediately deported.

Keith

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/25/21 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
America needs more workers...All the immigrants accepted don't have to be brilliant and college educated, but they must all have great work ethic, strong morals and a desire to assimilate into American culture. Keith

that description doesn't cover HALF of natural born Citizens...
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/25/21 02:00 AM

The issue was kids being used a tool to stay in the US and not knowing if they are even related the fear is putting non-family together and the kids being abused.

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/25/21 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
America needs more workers...All the immigrants accepted don't have to be brilliant and college educated, but they must all have great work ethic, strong morals and a desire to assimilate into American culture. Keith

that description doesn't cover HALF of natural born Citizens...

I agree. I wish we could legally deport them too. If I was the dictator of the USA I would.

Keith
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/25/21 03:14 AM

I hate to see families torn apart. Parents should be reunited with their kids--then we should deport them together, unless they offer something positive for our country.

Jim

You know that this is a public forum right?
Expressing thoughts like that is going to get your Pinko Commie Card pulled.
Maybe you are beginning to believe Orange Man wasn't so Bad. Hmmm?
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Biden reopens child detention center - 02/25/21 03:41 AM

Jbyrd63 you are obviously a racist- that is what I got called if I disagreed with an Obomber policy.

Oh and who is this White Marlin guy- I am offended. James, you frost bit thumbsucker, I am offended that White Marlin doesn't even know why I am offended.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums