Home

The ATF is 'Woke'.

Posted By: chas3457

The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/26/21 11:00 PM

The "new" form you fill out when buying a firearm, now has a third option on one of the questions.

Male
Female
Non Binary

Seriously???

If you don't know which bathroom to use, you probably shouldn't be anywhere near a firearm. eek

Charlie
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/26/21 11:44 PM

The fact that they don't know where to pee has me less concerned than womens and childrens dead bodies up in Waco.

They and prolly most of those alphabet agencies ought to be disbanded
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/26/21 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
The fact that they don't know where to pee has me less concerned than womens and childrens dead bodies up in Waco.

They and prolly most of those alphabet agencies ought to be disbanded

Only the ones based out of D.C grin
Posted By: trap master

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/26/21 11:51 PM

I've never been delayed on a nics check but if thats on there for real im checkin that box next time just to see what happens!
Posted By: warrior

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/26/21 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by trap master
I've never been delayed on a nics check but if thats on there for real im checkin that box next time just to see what happens!

Probably a guaranteed approval.
Posted By: crowheart

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/26/21 11:56 PM

The part I don't like is what race you are, who cares if you can legally have one.
Posted By: Bruce T

I'll add a fourth box Trump supporter and check that.

Originally Posted by trap master

I guarantee it's on there. I SEEN IT. shocked

Charlie
Posted By: Getting There

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/26/21 11:59 PM

You have to cover all the bases you know. More B.S.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by chas3457
The "new" form you fill out when buying a firearm, now has a third option on one of the questions.

Male
Female
Non Binary

Seriously???

If you don't know which bathroom to use, you probably shouldn't be anywhere near a firearm. eek

Charlie

[Linked Image]
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 12:09 AM

Be a good way to weed out the crazy people.

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 12:10 AM

laugh

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce T

Denied!
& added to 3 watch lists

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Originally Posted by Bruce T

Denied!
& added to 3 watch lists

Lol laugh
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 12:16 AM

Everyone has a right to own a gun for defense if life and property.

2 weeks ago I stayed at an Airbnb and the host was a trans "woman" (dude), and she/he answered the door openly carrying a pistol. She/he carried a gun the whole time we were there, and the house had cameras all over too. She/he was very nice and mostly normal, we didn't talk politics but she/he seemed fairly libertarian. we all stayed up late talking guns and old house stuff. She/he has a legitimate fear of violence being brought upon her/him because of how she/he chooses to live her/his life. Gays and trans that carry guns don't get bashed. It's actually quite common for gay and trans folks to carry because they fear for thier safety.
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 12:16 AM

If you are not on a government watch list by now you should be ashamed.

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 12:18 AM

Good point
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by TurkeyWrangler
If you are not on a government watch list by now you should be ashamed.

I agree.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 12:37 AM

It's an unnecessary change to the form. The issue was already covered in question 11(f) concerning mental health.

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by maintenanceguy
It's an unnecessary change to the form. The issue was already covered in question 11(f) concerning mental health.

laugh
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 12:48 AM

I always tell people that there are people watching the people that are watching me. In actuality there are probably more than that.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 12:52 AM

Non binary on a firearms form? I guess the atf is truly clueless. Only semi autos can take a binary trigger and only a few of those. It's the only thing that makes sense.

I'm checking it with my next bolt action purchase for sure.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by loosegoose

2 weeks ago I stayed at an Airbnb and the host was a trans "woman" (dude), and she/he answered the door openly carrying a pistol. She/he carried a gun the whole time we were there, and the house had cameras all over too. She/he was very nice and mostly normal, we didn't talk politics but she/he seemed fairly libertarian. we all stayed up late talking guns and old house stuff. She/he has a legitimate fear of violence being brought upon her/him because of how she/he chooses to live her/his life. Gays and trans that carry guns don't get bashed. It's actually quite common for gay and trans folks to carry because they fear for thier safety.

I had read that He/she's and Gays experience the most violence attacks from, wait for it......... each other. Not from Straights or heterosexuals. I guess the % of the population is so small they get jealous and fight hard for their He/she's and Gay's. Not enough to go around I guess. Perhaps that explains the lefts long running recruitment drive.

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 01:02 AM

I seen a pair of gay men slap the heckl out of one another in a trailer court one time. Then one got in the car and the other pried the door open as the one fleeing finally found reverse. Sent his lil buddy rollin. I couldn't stop laughin
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 01:10 AM

The whole he/she thing is ridiculous. Pick one.
Posted By: DelawareRob

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 01:21 AM

Shouldn’t need to fill out a form in the first place.

ATF should be a convenience store.

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds

I had read that He/she's and Gays experience the most violence attacks from, wait for it......... each other. Not from Straights or heterosexuals. I guess the % of the population is so small they get jealous and fight hard for their He/she's and Gay's. Not enough to go around I guess. Perhaps that explains the lefts long running recruitment drive.

That's where most of it comes from, sure. In any case, they have just as much right to defend themselves from violence as you and me.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 01:58 AM

Yep the He/ She's having a pinch fight and next thing you know out come a rod, BANG!!!

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
Yep the He/ She's having a pinch fight and next thing you know out come a rod, BANG!!!

Man, I hate when that happens.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 02:09 AM

laugh

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 02:11 AM

Goose,

I KNEW you would show up and offer some liberal insight.

Seriously, the first thought that went through my mind as soon as I hit the 'post' button, was "Ol' Captain Poopy Pants" is gonna have something to add. laugh

It just never gets old, being right.

Carry on

Charlie

Posted By: elkaholic

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 02:34 AM

I had a friend, when PA still had the 3 day waiting period for pistols, put down "master" in the race box. That went over like a wet fart in church.

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 02:57 AM

Goose,

Seriously, the first thought that went through my mind as soon as I hit the 'post' button, was "Ol' Captain Poopy Pants" is gonna have something to add. laugh

Carry on

Charlie

That's sir captain poopy pants to you.
[Linked Image]

For real, though, I can't imagine anyone calling themselves a friend of the 2nd amendment and having a problem with trans or gay people owning guns. And just so we're clear, any background check form is dumb, and having something besides male or female is even dumber yet.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 03:00 AM

that will be interesting the form Must Match your ID exactly

so it would require that a state already has a Non Binary status to be used.

as long as everyone has Equal ability to buy a gun and exercise their right to defense I don't care if they are A gender Non Binary .

while these folks are often taken advantage of by the party of promise and neglect no American is the enemy because of who they are only what they do. Denying others is a DO that puts them over the edge into enemy territory and not what box they check.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 03:17 AM

Why would they need to know if you are male or female? You're buying a gun, not tampons.

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 03:25 AM

Originally Posted by elkaholic
I had a friend, when PA still had the 3 day waiting period for pistols, put down "master" in the race box. That went over like a wet fart in church.

grin
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 12:24 PM

The fundamental problem is the form itself from a 2A perspective.

I do however think there is an additional 2A threat when people are "required" to identify personal information on the form that can be used to extrapolate likely political ideology.

I am a middle aged white male who has bought more than a few weapons. The Feds can extrapolate that I am likely a 2A supporter just with the form(s).

However, a black female or a binary whatever buying a weapon is less likely to be a 2A supporter. Yes, she/it is buying a weapon. She/it will however be more inclined to vote on race/gender and therefore the Feds do not give her/its purchase and ownership as much weight when calculating how much it can politically trample on the 2A.
Posted By: Andrew Eastwood

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101
Why would they need to know if you are male or female? You're buying a gun, not tampons.

I completely understand your sarcasm, but will point out that the first day of wrestling practice every year consisted of a half hour of cutting tampons in half when I was a kid. We didn't have girls wrestling back then, them things make great nose bleed stoppers.
A box or two of the cheap cardboard tampons are a great thing to have in the med kit for both genders. wink
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 01:08 PM

Insta check is a good thing. Quit complaining. It keeps guns out of the hands of people who would use them to rob and murder. It also keeps the liberals from demanding more gun control. Were you guys asleep when Willie signed it into law?
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 01:38 PM

Male
Female
Non Binary

Seriously???

Charlie

Check the "Non Binary" one and their less apt to mess with ya for fear of being called some kind of Phobic. smile
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 02:58 PM

Goose,

Carry on

Charlie

That's sir captain poopy pants to you.
[Linked Image]

For real, though, I can't imagine anyone calling themselves a friend of the 2nd amendment and having a problem with trans or gay people owning guns. And just so we're clear, any background check form is dumb, and having something besides male or female is even dumber yet.

If it makes you happy Staying Up... having late night chats with "it" who cares... not all people want to hear about it.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 05:16 PM

So as i'm at the age when my binary's don't mean much anymore can i check the "Out of Stock" box
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 06:11 PM

I thought binary was math and now math is racist...so is being binary racist?

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Wanna Be
I thought binary was math and now math is racist...so is being binary racist?

Yes, apparently it is. It is racist to identify as a white male. You need to be 'gender confused' and 'of color' to fit in.

Charlie

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 07:08 PM

Can I be confused about my gender AND color?
Posted By: Catch22

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 07:09 PM

Sported a pretty good tan last year, some may say sexy. Am I ok, or do I need to get the speedo out earlier? grin

Re: The ATF is 'Woke'. - 02/27/21 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Can I be confused about my gender AND color?

HO ! Get nekid and stand in front of a full length mirror. When the SKOCK wears off, you will know what color you are, and how you are plumbed. shocked

Charlie
© 2024 Trapperman Forums