Home

Trump got the shot

Posted By: charles

Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 03:45 AM

CNN) Former President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump received the Covid-19 vaccine at the White House in January, a Trump adviser told CNN on Monday.

It was not immediately clear which vaccine or how many doses each had received.

The revelation comes after the former President urged his followers to get vaccinated for the virus during his speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday, telling the audience, "How unpainful that vaccine shot is, so everybody go get your shot." That encouragement marked a notable shift as Trump, during his time in office, had long dismissed the gravity of the virus and eschewed practices like social distancing and mask wearing.
Posted By: MJM

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 03:47 AM

Sorry, that means nothing to me.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 03:48 AM

It means even Trump is smart enough to get vaccinated.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 03:50 AM

Just another line of bs from MSM
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 04:07 AM

What's your point? Are you trying to validate your decision to get the vaccine or are you of the belief that those that supported the 45th President can not think critically? To each their own, you want the vaccine, get the vaccine but medical tyranny is still tyranny.. CNN is not a trusted news agency btw.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 04:15 AM

Does that make him a sheep?
Posted By: Cibarius

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 04:17 AM

Boco, please explain how healthy people getting vaccinated is good. In your own words please.
Posted By: trappingthomas

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by grumley701
What's your point? Are you trying to validate your decision to get the vaccine or are you of the belief that those that supported the 45th President can not think critically? To each their own, you want the vaccine, get the vaccine but medical tyranny is still tyranny.. CNN is not a trusted news agency btw.

Medical tyranny was Obamacare. Forcing everyone to buy insurance even when they don't need or want it. The train has left the station and it keeps on a' rollin!
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 04:30 AM

https://youtu.be/sAfCagOXexY

So was she boco...
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by charles
CNN) Former President Donald Trump and former first lady Melania Trump received the Covid-19 vaccine at the White House in January, a Trump adviser told CNN on Monday.

It was not immediately clear which vaccine or how many doses each had received.

The revelation comes after the former President urged his followers to get vaccinated for the virus during his speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday, telling the audience, "How unpainful that vaccine shot is, so everybody go get your shot." That encouragement marked a notable shift as Trump, during his time in office, had long dismissed the gravity of the virus and eschewed practices like social distancing and mask wearing.

You still have TDS
That's sad
Posted By: waggler

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 06:46 AM

If I hadn't already had covid I might consider getting a vaccination if they actually had a vaccine.
Problem is, they don't have a vaccine; they have some sort of witches brew of engineered substances, nothing of the likes has ever been used on humans.
I will pass for the time being.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 07:05 AM

charles get 6-8 of them if your so inclined just quit trying to convince me to get one. if not taking it is a mistake I wont whine about it being my turn to die.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by waggler
If I hadn't already had covid I might consider getting a vaccination if they actually had a vaccine.
Problem is, they don't have a vaccine; they have some sort of witches brew of engineered substances, nothing of the likes has ever been used on humans.
I will pass for the time being.

The J&J vaccine that was just approved is a traditional vaccine. I'll get that one when it's available in my area. I'm avoiding the new technology mRNA vaccine - just because it's new technology. I do think it's probably safe but I want them to work the bugs out on somebody else.
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 11:45 AM

my understanding is the "vaccine" won't stop you from GETTING covid; just lessen the possibility of extreme reactions to the disease.
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 01:24 PM

This is not some relavation. When they announced the vaccine a few days after the ellection he said he was going to get the vaccine eaven though he had had covid and " he was immune ". Sense he said he was immune that speech got censored from any news you all suffering from TDS would watch . The day he got the shot he made the same statement that he was immune and it hay censored .
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 01:27 PM

Fake News! Trump could not have gotten the shot while he was still in the White House. According to Joe Biden we did not have a vaccine when he took office. crazy
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 01:37 PM

It's great to live in a free country where a person can chose for themselves whether they get the vaccine or not. Think how bad it would be if our freedoms were taken away.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 01:47 PM

Helpful joe...hmph
Posted By: Snowpa

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 04:30 PM

if this is a big conspiracy like some say why wouldn't they fake getting vaccinated on TV in front of millions . OR did they.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Cibarius
Boco, please explain how healthy people getting vaccinated is good. In your own words please.

Plus, explain why Don and Melania will benefit from a shot when they have the antibodies from the disease.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 06:21 PM

It matters not if anyone benefits from the shot. The only purpose of this topic is because Charles, CNN and everyone else with TDS thinks they caught Trump in something.

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101
It matters not if anyone benefits from the shot. The only purpose of this topic is because Charles, CNN and everyone else with TDS thinks they caught Trump in something.

Trying to prove Donald is a hypocrite? We all are, including me. Just not as bad.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
Originally Posted by walleye101

Trying to prove Donald is a hypocrite? We all are, including me. Just not as bad.

I musta missed Trump telling people to not get the vaccine he spent so much time on getting produced?

Like said above, just panty-waisted people with TDS trolling.

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 07:13 PM

TDS Trump Defense Syndrome smile
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by white marlin
my understanding is the "vaccine" won't stop you from GETTING covid; just lessen the possibility of extreme reactions to the disease.

That's how they all work. They get you to make antibodies before you need them. Eventually (weeks or months) the antibodies are gone but your body now knows how to make them if you need them. All vaccines do this. It gives you an advantage when you're exposed to the virus and your chances of a quick win are increased but it's no guarantee you're going to win or that it's going to be an easy fight.

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/02/21 11:10 PM

so, the Salk vaccine doesn't keep you from getting polio?
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/03/21 12:14 AM

Actually no, it doesn’t. You can still be infected. It creates antibodies in the blood, for when an individual is infected, they prevent the spread of the virus to the nervous system.

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/03/21 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by rvsask

Actually no, it doesn’t. You can still be infected. It creates antibodies in the blood, for when an individual is infected, they prevent the spread of the virus to the nervous system.

actually, yes it does.

"Note that “poliomyelitis” (or “polio” for short) is defined as the paralytic disease. So only people with the paralytic infection are considered to have the disease."

https://www.cdc.gov/polio/what-is-polio/index.htm
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/03/21 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
It means even Trump is smart enough to get vaccinated.

You get your shot BOZO?
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/03/21 04:35 AM

It matters not to me if he and his wife got their shots. What concerns me more is that he was much more ill than reported with O2 levels in the lower 80s. He was very fortunate to have the medical staff and options available to him due to his office. I can see why he is telling other supporters to get vaccinated, I think he knows that with almost everyone else not having the options he had that contacting the virus can be a dangerous matter.

Bryce
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/03/21 04:49 AM

actually, yes it does.

"Note that “poliomyelitis” (or “polio” for short) is defined as the paralytic disease. So only people with the paralytic infection are considered to have the disease."

Actually no. Most polio doesn’t get to that point. Your link only discusses polio, not how the vaccine works, my statement was a direct copy of exactly how it works. We can agree to disagree but don’t assume I know nothing of it, it crippled my maternal grandmother as a kid.
She had the polio disease, today my body would fight the virus before it got that far but I could still get it.
Posted By: James

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/03/21 09:40 AM

Just got home on a flight. The FAA requires everyone in the airport or on a flight to wear masks. If you want to fly, you wear a mask. Which probably aggravates the heck out of Alaskan mask-deniers, since there's no reasonable highway alternative to get to the Lower 48.

I wonder how long it will be before they require all passengers to show proof of inoculation.

Jim

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/03/21 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by James
Just got home on a flight. The FAA requires everyone in the airport or on a flight to wear masks. If you want to fly, you wear a mask. Which probably aggravates the heck out of Alaskan mask-deniers, since there's no reasonable highway alternative to get to the Lower 48.

I wonder how long it will be before they require all passengers to show proof of inoculation.

Jim

[thick German accent}..".Papers, Please!"

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/03/21 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by rvsask
actually, yes it does.

Actually no. Most polio doesn’t get to that point. Your link only discusses polio, not how the vaccine works, my statement was a direct copy of exactly how it works. We can agree to disagree but don’t assume I know nothing of it, it crippled my maternal grandmother as a kid.
She had the polio disease, today my body would fight the virus before it got that far but I could still get it.

actually, Yes.

we were talking about "polio".

(remember, I said 'so the Salk vaccine doesn't prevent POLIO?").. you quoted me and said it does NOT.

I proved you wrong (according to the CDC's definition of "polio")...

the Salk vaccine does IN FACT prevent "polio".
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/03/21 10:55 AM

Jim

Don't worry. I'm sure they'll figure out a means to distinguish the non-compliant from the compliant... Big yellow star on the lapel of the deplorables should work, right?

Mike
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/03/21 11:05 AM

Jim

Mask Deniers. I love the way people can be labeled. From here on out I think all people that voted for joe should be labeled Freedom Deniers.

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/03/21 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

Jim

Mask Deniers. I love the way people can be labeled. From here on out I think all people that voted for joe should be labeled Freedom Deniers.

it is a common technique used by the radical Left (just ask Saul Alinsky).

and yes...I agree we should use the same tactic against "them".

I think we should attend local school board meetings, Township Supervisors' meetings, City Council meetings and just start a "laugh off" every time one of these morons speaks nonsense.

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/03/21 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
From here on out I think all people that voted for joe should be labeled Freedom Deniers.

or how about "Science Deniers"...
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/03/21 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town

Jim

Don't worry. I'm sure they'll figure out a means to distinguish the non-compliant from the compliant... Big yellow star on the lapel of the deplorables should work, right?

Mike

My thoughts also. However I hope the stars are golden so I can say, "Look I have a golden star."
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/03/21 11:52 AM

So apparently putting someone in "Ignore" doesn't stop you from seeing their quoted posts. I can still see The Tick's trolls when he is quoted. Please don't feed the troll.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/03/21 01:09 PM

Must be talking about James.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/03/21 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Must be talking about James.

Yes
Posted By: James

Re: Trump got the shot - 03/04/21 12:24 AM

Some guys are touchy. I didn't say I supported the idea of an inoculation-requirement to fly. I just flagged it as an issue.

But I guess the usual folks who melt like snowflakes over my posts just cannot restrain themselves.

Jim
© 2024 Trapperman Forums