Home

Battery dieing

Posted By: bandy

Battery dieing - 03/06/21 01:58 PM

Looks like it's time to go back under the knife and get a new pacemaker. This time they have to change out one of my leads so a little more recovery time. I don't have a date yet but looks like in the next two weeks it sucks but kind of important. Looks like I may miss the fur sale this year that's not good sense I run it but I have someone to take care of it. Would appreciate any prayers you guys and gals would send up not a major surgery but it don't hurt to have some God insurance.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Battery dieing - 03/06/21 02:00 PM

Prayers
Posted By: corky

Re: Battery dieing - 03/06/21 02:09 PM

Had mine replaced in September. All wires were good so mine was a piece of cake. Worst part was getting off the shrink wrap they put over the incision. Don't let it stay on too long, it will weld to your skin. Good luck and prayers for no complications.
Posted By: white17

Re: Battery dieing - 03/06/21 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by bandy
Looks like it's time to go back under the knife and get a new pacemaker. This time they have to change out one of my leads so a little more recovery time. I don't have a date yet but looks like in the next two weeks it sucks but kind of important. Looks like I may miss the fur sale this year that's not good sense I run it but I have someone to take care of it. Would appreciate any prayers you guys and gals would send up not a major surgery but it don't hurt to have some God insurance.

I wouldn't worry about not having a date.

Just get the procedure done.

Plenty of time for dating after the fact !!

Good luck!
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Battery dieing - 03/06/21 06:17 PM

Prayers sent
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Battery dieing - 03/06/21 06:43 PM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Battery dieing - 03/06/21 06:51 PM

prayers sent

Re: Battery dieing - 03/06/21 07:36 PM

This will be my 3rd one this month made 20 years I've had a pacemaker doesn't seem that long. This one will have a box that sets beside my bed and reads it and send the information to doctor through cell tower.
Posted By: Vinke

Re: Battery dieing - 03/06/21 09:51 PM

prayers sent

might want to get a 25 to 30 some to jump on your .......? cool chest
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Battery dieing - 03/06/21 10:17 PM

Modern medicine is amazing. Having a good medical team and strong faith puts you on the winning side. Take care Travis.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Battery dieing - 03/06/21 10:41 PM

Can you get one with an inside charger?
Posted By: marathonman

Re: Battery dieing - 03/07/21 12:43 AM

good luck and prayers

Re: Battery dieing - 03/07/21 12:56 AM

The only odd thing about this one is it's been in for 13 years me and my wife have been married 13 years glad I don't go by numbers.
Posted By: Lufkin Trapper

Re: Battery dieing - 03/07/21 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by white17
Originally Posted by bandy

I wouldn't worry about not having a date.

Just get the procedure done.

Plenty of time for dating after the fact !!

Good luck!

LOL!! GOOD-UN!!
Posted By: rex123

Re: Battery dieing - 03/07/21 03:16 AM

God be with you.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Battery dieing - 03/07/21 03:17 AM

Praying
Posted By: Ron Marsh

Re: Battery dieing - 03/08/21 11:43 AM

Sent with prayer
© 2024 Trapperman Forums