Home

Wyoming spring general meeting

Posted By: E.J. Kelley

Wyoming spring general meeting - 03/06/21 03:16 PM

March 27th @12pm. Held at Wind River Trapping Supply Riverton Wyoming. 167, 8 mile rd. Info is posted on the WSTA web site. wytrap.com We invite everyone for the day. On a side note, Ive had some good feed back from members and non members. I still need more and want to hear from you whether you are a member or not or anyone with ideas. I know there are more wyoming trappers here on Trapperman. Tell youre buddy thats not on here! Call me or any other director or officer with questions or concerns. Thankyou every body for the support. My number again, 307 645 3008.
Posted By: crowheart

Re: Wyoming spring general meeting - 03/06/21 04:55 PM

Is the address 761 Eight mile and not 167?

Re: Wyoming spring general meeting - 03/06/21 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by crowheart

It says 167 on the WSTA web site page.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Wyoming spring general meeting - 03/06/21 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by E.J. Kelley

It says 167 on the WSTA web site page.

Google has it at 761

Witch is correct?

Re: Wyoming spring general meeting - 03/06/21 11:34 PM

Wind river trapping is at 761

Re: Wyoming spring general meeting - 03/06/21 11:47 PM

Wind river trapping is at 761

OK thanks. Ill have it changed on the site.

Re: Wyoming spring general meeting - 03/06/21 11:50 PM

But if you get lost on 8 mile road it would be very funny!!
Posted By: Allan Minear

Re: Wyoming spring general meeting - 03/07/21 11:02 PM

It should be a good meeting with many important things to discuss I wish I could attend it !
Allan
Posted By: thedude055

Re: Wyoming spring general meeting - 03/22/21 03:29 PM

thank you for the update on the address guys. I am the one holding the vent and looking forward to everyone attending. My address got jacked up in the messages at some point in the process lol. Come on out. food will be provided by the Wyoming Trappers association and the Local VFW hall. There will be a free youth raffle along with a cool $5 buy in raffle.

We have so really neat instruction setup for the day Like Paul Antczak is doing an in depth Wolf trapping demo. there will also be a youth trapping demo unlike one I have seen before to maybe help enlighten some folks and help get kids into the sport a bit more. Wyoming Fish and Game is going to have a time slot to answer some questions and go over a few hot topics that we deal with on a daily basis.

The coyote trapping well maybe predator trapping in General is a better term demo is going to be setup different than you have ever encountered. Be prepared to listen in and interact as we talk about everything predator trapping. do's and Dont's and hopefully hit everything that drives everyone crazy from both viewpoints just to get us thinking a bit.

Lastly we are going to have an Association meeting and turn the floor over to the association for questions to ask and answer and what we have in front of us to fight internal and external i suppose.

Any Questions please contact me on here or on my phone 307-858-9599
© 2024 Trapperman Forums