Home

Still in the basement and it's March? Really...

Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/08/21 11:55 PM

Why no press conferences? Where is he? What's he doing?
Posted By: Boco

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/08/21 11:59 PM

Maybe he should travel around the country and have a weekly pep rally like Trump did.
He might be too busy running the country though.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:01 AM

Boco nailed it, as always. Ol Joe is sharp as a tack and busy as a beaver.

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:02 AM

They only needed someone with a pulse to sign his name in crayon.......his handlers will do the rest.
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:07 AM

I guess Trump will have to step in & show him how its done smile
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:10 AM

He's not allowed to openly speak or take random questions

If anyone still believes China schmoe won this election legitimately .... Well , you've got some serious mental illness
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:12 AM

They put that fence up maybe he can’t find his way out of it? crazy

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:12 AM

10-4
Posted By: 160user

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
Maybe he should travel around the country and have a weekly pep rally like Trump did.

I knew a pilot one time that flew the airplane right into the ground. Yep, Joe is "running the country" as you say. Opinions vary on what direction THAT bus is headed.

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by 160user

I knew a pilot one time that flew the airplane right into the ground. Yep, Joe is "running the country" as you say. Opinions vary on what direction THAT bus is headed.

It a short bus for sure.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:22 AM

He wouldn't be able to fill a bus stop, that's why he doesn't have a ralley. Maybe you should keep your canadian view points in canada..?
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:25 AM

I prefer not hearing from politicians hourly.

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
I prefer not hearing from politicians hourly.

It's months not hours, unless you're talking about "Circle Back" girl.
Posted By: cmj

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:28 AM

He is supposed to speak on tv thursday. "is that what you want me to do nancy?"
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:30 AM

He's busy learning about all that Canadian freedom from your fairy boy.
Posted By: atrapper

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:32 AM

The President is too busy working. Instead of just telling everyone how hard he's working and how great of a president he is.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:34 AM

We have enough laws now we could repeal 90% of them and all be better for it. Politicians should be spending their time doing that and watching to see that the country isnt attacked and make sure the rights of citizens are not infringed on. Other than that they should be at home listening to their constituents to see what they need to repeal next.

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by atrapper
The President is too busy working. Instead of just telling everyone how hard he's working and how great of a president he is.

Working on destroying all that is right.

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:36 AM

Yeah know dementia is treatable now, well maybe not TDS.. have fun at the gas pump einstein..
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:49 AM

Trump left some big shoes to fill, the whole Democrap party can’t get as much done as Trump did in any month:
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 12:50 AM

petofo joe is busy all right have little boy's rub his hairy legs

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 01:15 AM

working hard at what, getting rid of that pesky 2A , getting rid of energy independence , making it legal for perverts to use lady;s rest room.
Posted By: otterdog

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 01:23 AM

I am so SICK of people spewing out what the main stream media fed them for 4 yrs instead of actually looking at the world around them. I cannot stand Trump’s personality but there has never been a harder working President in my lifetime. He did more for the welfare and economy of my country America than Obama did in 8 and even Bush in the years before that. Please stop with the media vomit.

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by otterdog

I am so SICK of people spewing out what the main stream media fed them for 4 yrs instead of actually looking at the world around them. I cannot stand Trump’s personality but there has never been a harder working President in my lifetime. He did more for the welfare and economy of my country America than Obama did in 8 and even Bush in the years before that. Please stop with the media vomit.

Some people like atrapper are brainwashed and can't think for themselves. Sheep that believe the media.
Posted By: atrapper

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 01:37 AM

No, I just refuse to wear a til foil helmet.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 01:39 AM

Padded would be best.

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 01:41 AM

Til foil hat.....lol you son suffer from TDS, period. Keep voting denomcrap, its worked so well in your state.. crazy
Posted By: mississippiposse

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 01:41 AM

Have to agree with otter dog 110%
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 02:17 AM

He is rephrasing his state of the union speech.

" Folks we are out of bread. "

He should have that nailed in time
Posted By: adam m

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
Boco nailed it, as always. Ol Joe is sharp as a tack and busy as a beaver.

Lol.
Busy as a beaver wrecking this country, Sharp as tack with no needle.

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 02:37 AM

The stock markets went thru the roof and fur prices are rising.
Old Joe is doing something right.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 02:40 AM

Giving away money will spike t he market, wall street loves free money for everyone.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 02:45 AM

Boco you might need to worry about the Queen. With the cancel culture nowadays, the royals might get cancelled. Canadians would become leaderless. God save the Queen!
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 02:52 AM

Canada loves 'QUEENS', that's why they put 'TRUDY' in office. sick

Charlie

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 02:56 AM

Oprah's special guests called the Royals a bunch of racists. Oh the horror.

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 03:04 AM

Did they throw your guy in Jail yet,lol.
I havent seen the Orange wonder in a while-is he in the basement too?

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 03:08 AM

I’m not wearing a tin foil hat. My statements are based on what I have personally experienced in my own life. My own bank account and my own retirement fund. My own gas tank. Like I said take your eyes off the TV and place them on the real world around you.
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 10:49 AM

He’ll have to come out long enough to sign that bill to give everyone free money. The country wouldn’t need any stimulus if they hadn’t shut it down to save us all from Covid while wrecking the best four years I’ve had under a president in my lifetime. I guess since I haven’t watched TV in a few years I’ve learned to think for myself.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
We have enough laws now we could repeal 90% of them and all be better for it. Politicians should be spending their time doing that and watching to see that the country isnt attacked and make sure the rights of citizens are not infringed on. Other than that they should be at home listening to their constituents to see what they need to repeal next and working their regular job

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 11:01 AM

He’s been busy repairing the country.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Whopper Stopper

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 11:02 AM

The stock markets went thru the roof and fur prices are rising.
Old Joe is doing something right.

grin

WS

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 01:09 PM

Right. He can't even read off a teleprompter. He ain't working. He's napping.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 01:29 PM

It's sure easy to tell who has a government job. Next thing you'll tell us great our governor is doing
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 01:39 PM

One or 3 catch phrases That get used by ^^

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 01:57 PM

His tin hat falls off when he drinks his Kool-aid maybe?
Posted By: Bruce T

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty

Plotting to take our guns while hiding out with Nancy Pelosi
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
The absolute worst president at the absolute worst time.

China, Russia, covid. He can't speak or think clearly. His energy level is that of an old man (78). His eyes are sunk into his head. He literally is a puppet being told what to do and what to sign. His brain is gone. He has first stage dementia and it seems to be getting worse by the day. His family is an international laughing stock. He has a family racket set up equivalent to the clintons or worse. All the world is laughing at him and how weak he is being the leader of the strongest country in the world (for now).

This is the last office he will ever hold. He has NOTHING to lose. He will literally burn it down and not know he has done it.

GOD save us.

If any of this is accurate how concerned are you that more than 50% of the voting population of your country see him as the best candidate to run the most powerful country in the free world?

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 03:03 PM

Anyone else waiting to hear what the White House dr has to say about Briben's health?
Did BribeN ever go to Texas?
Bow hunter, makes solid points. What's more insane than people voting for him, is his family is allowing this knowing full well he doesn't have the health or capacity to function. Even democratic leaders know his health is rapidly declining. They don't want him to have the football, they want control of that, they don't even want him taking live questions.
Yes he and Kamala are both being used as puppets to push the agenda which includes stripping our rights.

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 03:04 PM

50 percent of the population did not see him as the best candidate. They don’t think that way. They couldn’t care less about the quality of the candidate They saw that he wasn’t Trump. 50 percent of this country has no ability to think rationally.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 03:05 PM

China, Russia, covid. He can't speak or think clearly. His energy level is that of an old man (78). His eyes are sunk into his head. He literally is a puppet being told what to do and what to sign. His brain is gone. He has first stage dementia and it seems to be getting worse by the day. His family is an international laughing stock. He has a family racket set up equivalent to the clintons or worse. All the world is laughing at him and how weak he is being the leader of the strongest country in the world (for now).

This is the last office he will ever hold. He has NOTHING to lose. He will literally burn it down and not know he has done it.

GOD save us.

x2 ,pretty much sums it up. He is gone mentally,you can see it's progression. Queen kamala is meeting with world leaders now. This week they go after gun laws. Will make a lot of criminals out of law abiding citizens.

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 03:15 PM

Just watched Biden talking about military promotions that he was reading off a teleprompter and he couldn't do that. What a joke, I doubt he will make the full term.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Rat Masterson
Just watched Biden talking about military promotions that he was reading off a teleprompter and he couldn't do that. What a joke, I doubt he will make the full term.

He won't make it to mid term. I guess by the end of this year kamala will be in the drivers seat
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun

GOD save us.

If any of this is accurate how concerned are you that more than 50% of the voting population of your country see him as the best candidate to run the most powerful country in the free world?

The election had nothing to do with Biden the candidate, it was all about the Democrat machine defeating Trump by any means. They could have run any generic candidate, it would not have mattered.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 03:30 PM

GOD save us.

Very, I look at the US population a whole lot different nowadays. I believe about half could be had.
Posted By: rendezvous

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 03:32 PM

biden at one point offered to take questions, but wasn't sure and asked if this was what he should do... the feed was cut. True leader! shocked

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
I look at the US population a whole lot different nowadays.

I’m trying not to but, yeah, it’s difficult to stomach them.

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 03:47 PM

Scuba I've been saying he won't make it 1 year. I highly doubt he'll get through the summer.

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er

It's sure easy to tell who has a government job. Next thing you'll tell us great our governor is doing

with that piece of info we can start to see the hole picture, his buddy,s take over and now his pockets are filling up with working class hard earned money
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 06:37 PM

GOD save us.

Because half this country is as dumb as Canadians?

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 08:06 PM

GOD save us.

Those are the 50% that "voted" in the middle of the night.

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 08:11 PM

Because half this country is as dumb as Canadians? [/quote]

And the other half is even dumber,lol.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 08:19 PM

My guess is he'll make at least 2 years. I he only makes it a year and the put Harris in she can only run for Pres 1 time. If he makes it at least 2 years she can run twice.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by elkaholic
My guess is he'll make at least 2 years. I he only makes it a year and the put Harris in she can only run for Pres 1 time. If he makes it at least 2 years she can run twice.

If the republicans take the house in 22, they need to elect Trump as Speaker of the House so that if Biden goes, he'll be vice President. lol

That would chap their hides
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/09/21 11:27 PM

And the other half is even dumber,lol.[/quote]
Boco Boco Boco You think Twotoes was a good choice huh. Besides the Queen is racist don't you know. But don't worry we got your back as usual.

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/10/21 12:04 AM

And the other half is even dumber,lol.[/quote]

Not all of you Canadians can claim to be geniuses either. You've got blackface fairy boy for your leader.
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Still in the basement and it's March? Really... - 03/16/21 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty

It's almost like he passed away and they are working around it. wink
© 2024 Trapperman Forums