Home

Trudeau

Posted By: Turtledale

Trudeau - 03/16/21 10:11 PM

Says border opening eventually.......just not today
Global economy linked to trapping will never get the kick it needs till borders open
Just what needs to happen to open them?
Posted By: Bushmaster

Re: Trudeau - 03/16/21 11:32 PM

Here's what we think of Turdow.....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Trudeau - 03/16/21 11:34 PM

Americans are not welcome in Canada but huge, demographic changing, numbers of Muslims are being imported in record number to make up last year's shortfall of Muslims.

Conservative trapping Canadians are being replaced.

Keith
Posted By: Boco

Re: Trudeau - 03/16/21 11:40 PM

Canadian Immigration is fine.
Yours On the other hand at your southern border is a mess.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Trudeau - 03/16/21 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

What a short sighted statement..
Posted By: grampy

Re: Trudeau - 03/16/21 11:58 PM

Keith C I got to 17 seconds before I heard enough. Never understood a word he said.

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by grampy
Keith C I got to 17 seconds before I heard enough. Never understood a word he said.

He's one of your countries leaders. European Canadians will very soon be a minority.

Keith

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 12:50 AM

Thats true everywhere-Whitey is on his way out unfortunately.
Outbred by the darkies.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
Originally Posted by grampy

He's one of your countries leaders. European Canadians will very soon be a minority.

Keith

I go to Calgary for work (pre Covid). The large immigrant population there would surprise many Americans.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:00 AM

Have you been to little hong kong in southern BC lately? Our immigration will in a few years change this country into something you wont recognize. During the last election in Alberta, normal Canadians couldnt even pronounce the names of 3/4 of the candidates.

You are correct on the southern US border though. It is a mess since sleepy took office.
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:03 AM

Normal Canadians, lol. Beware the abnormal ones. grin

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:03 AM

Gotta keep the economy rolling along-not enough Whitey left to do the job.
Posted By: SE.Current

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:11 AM

Diversity in the workforce is more important than a productive workforce nowadays

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by SE.Current
Diversity in the workforce is more important than a productive workforce nowadays

A lot of the browns are conscientious hard working employees.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun

And a lot aren't. Same as any other race.
Posted By: SE.Current

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:19 AM

Agreed. The only reason why I got my job was because I was able to put Alaska native on my application. My union also required to hire % females.

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by Crit-R-Dun

I'll take Mexicans for the win in the who works the hardest category. You don't see many white guys swinging a hammer on Sundays or any black guys picking oranges.

Now diversity in the workplace for diversity's sake, no thanks. The market should sort that out.

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County
I'll take Mexicans for the win in the who works the hardest category. You don't see many white guys swinging a hammer on Sundays or any black guys picking oranges.

Now diversity in the workplace for diversity's sake, no thanks. The market should sort that out.

A Mexican friend of mine told me that Amish people work really hard. My Mexican friend does work very hard.

Keith
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:35 AM

The meme is funny.

So are comments on our immigration, from people that bash China, living in a country that has taken 2.5 million Chinese immigrants since 1980. Come on guys. grin

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:36 AM

Meanwhile the stereotypical Mexican is thought to be lazy.
Posted By: garart

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:38 AM

Says a second generation bog irishman!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:45 AM

Hispanics work hard because the wages they earn are multiple times more than in their home country. Most do not attend to settle here, instead shipping their U.S. dollars south of the boarder so as to live the good life when they go back home. It would be like a white or black guy making $20 dollars per hour getting a job making $200 dollars an hour. Bet that white guy would sling a hammer on Sunday and the black guy would be picking oranges.

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by garart

Says a second generation bog irishman!

I'm no narrowback sonny.

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Hispanics work hard because the wages they earn are multiple times more than in their home country. Most do not attend to settle here, instead shipping their U.S. dollars south of the boarder so as to live the good life when they go back home. It would be like a white or black guy making $20 dollars per hour getting a job making $200 dollars an hour. Bet that white guy would sling a hammer on Sunday and the black guy would be picking oranges.

The hardworking Mexicans I know, legal and illegal, are here to stay. I applaud their hard work.

I am sure some go back but that's not the rule in my experience.

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by rvsask
The meme is funny.

So are comments on our immigration, from people that bash China, living in a country that has taken 2.5 million Chinese immigrants since 1980. Come on guys. grin

Canada had over 1,800,000 Chinese immigrants in 2016 and only slightly over 1/10 of America's population. Asians are the fastest growing population in Canada.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Canadians

Keith

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

The hardworking Mexicans I know, legal and illegal, are here to stay. I applaud their hard work.

I am sure some go back but that's not the rule in my experience.

The Mexicans I know have no plans on going back to live in Mexico either. Overall, I like Mexicans. I just don't think we should let illegal aliens in.

Keith
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 02:05 AM

Blaine and Keith that is different than what I've encountered working as a carpenter. Although some do settle here for good.

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 02:28 AM

Blaine and Keith that is different than what I've encountered working as a carpenter. Although some do settle here for good.

I mostly meet Mexicans and other Hispanics when they are buying small livestock from me. The ones buying animals are probably more likely to stay. Animals are a responsibility.

Keith
Posted By: rvsask

Re: Trudeau - 03/17/21 02:31 AM

Keith , I never said we didn’t have a bunch of Chinese. I’m just calling it all funny. times r a changing in both places. Boco’s correct.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums