Home

NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!!

Posted By: jbyrd63

NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/17/21 08:19 PM

Ok since I'm home bound another couple weeks looks like im going to spend most my time watching the tournament. You big 10 guys have a lot of GREAT teams in it this year. You may even get a shot at a champs this time. Yea KY blows ! Calipari's one and done , heck ALL the teams sold on that recruiting ideal have stunk. I knew it would catch up to them and it has. Gonzaga will be a tough out but with so many teams people don't see play it will make for great watching !!!

One of my brackets I got Illinios winning !!

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/17/21 08:21 PM

Heck Bama may get duel championships like Fla did some years back.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/17/21 08:36 PM

It won't be Nebraska. Heck I think they suited up a football player last year just to have enough warm bodies to get on the floor.
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/17/21 09:00 PM

Go, Badgers!

Moosetrot
Posted By: bblwi

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/17/21 09:36 PM

Big 10 has a good shot of having 2 maybe 3 teams in the final 4. Our Badgers have been very inconsistent this season and if they can beat NC they have Baylor in their 2nd game and that is a tall hill to climb. We have the poorest shooting percentage in the field this year.
Should be fun to watch and yes there are some teams that have good records one has never seen play and will be good to see those teams. Five Big 10 teams did not make the final 4 and two of those coaches, MN and NE are already gone. MI lost a good player and that will weaken their chances.

Bryce
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/17/21 10:20 PM

Arkansas has been hot lately from what I hear.
Posted By: beaverpeeler

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/17/21 10:27 PM

Oregon State was predicted to come in 12th in the Pac 12. Ran the tournament and got the automatic NCAA bid. We're up against Tennessee on Friday. I got a bottle of Jose Cuervo Gold riding on the Beavs with my ol' roommate from those backwaters. Go Beavs!!!!!
Posted By: MINK I LOVE

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/17/21 11:22 PM

Let the Games Begin. And even get to hear some real live fans! GO LUKA GARZA and the IOWA HAWKEYES!!! IF we can keep winning, and Gonzaga does not get upset. It could be a rematch to the game where the Zags destroyed us earlier this Season. Good Luck to all your Favorite teams.

I remember last year at this time when they cancelled the whole Tourney. I am excited for its return!
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/17/21 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by MINK I LOVE
Let the Games Begin. And even get to hear some real live fans! GO LUKA GARZA and the IOWA HAWKEYES!!! IF we can keep winning, and Gonzaga does not get upset. It could be a rematch to the game where the Zags destroyed us earlier this Season. Good Luck to all your Favorite teams.

I remember last year at this time when they cancelled the whole Tourney. I am excited for its return!

Iowa hung with Gonzaga for the entire game then the zags hit their free throws and pulled away at the end, winning by 11. A rematch is definitely in order. GO Hawks.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/17/21 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by BernieB.
Originally Posted by MINK I LOVE

Iowa hung with Gonzaga for the entire game then the zags hit their free throws and pulled away at the end, winning by 11. A rematch is definitely in order. GO Hawks.

It would be an OUTSTANDING game to watch! Can't wait for the tourney to start! Yes , I probably should have worded it different, We did not get destroyed. I was just super disappointed after that game. GO HAWKS!!!

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/20/21 01:09 AM

Badgers beat North Carolina by 23 points! Go, Badgers!

Moosetrot
Posted By: corky

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/20/21 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by Moosetrot

Moosetrot

The way they have played lately I never saw that coming.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/20/21 01:22 AM

How bout them buckeyes!!! Lol
Televangelist U sent them packing

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/20/21 01:27 AM

They sure looked good tonight!

Moosetrot

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/20/21 01:49 AM

Well another mighty big ten sent home ! Purdue WHO lol lol lol

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/20/21 05:31 AM

How 'bout my Beavs?! 12 seed slays the 5. Next up is the 4 seed Oklahoma State. Funny thing, Oregon state's color is Orange, Tennessee's Orange, and now Oky State Orange.
Posted By: 8117 Steve R

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/20/21 10:04 AM

Over the years it is amazing how many 12 seeds have beat the 5.
Posted By: walleyed

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/20/21 09:03 PM

SYRACUSE ORANGEMEN opened a
can of WOOP-ARSE on San Diego State: 78 -62 last night.

Playing West Virginia on Sunday.

GO ORANGE !!!! laugh

walleyed
Posted By: SundanceMtnMan

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 03:49 AM

If your teams keep winning they will eventually play Gonzaga. Did you watch them tonight, good luck.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 03:52 AM

I think the Pac 12 is the only conference without a loss so far. Conference of Champions!

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 03:54 AM

They have to have a bad game sooner or later. Don't they?

This #3 Seed Texas and #14 Seed Abilene Christian game is a Dogfight!!!
Posted By: Dewey NY

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by walleyed
SYRACUSE ORANGEMEN opened a
can of WOOP-ARSE on San Diego State: 78 -62 last night.

Playing West Virginia on Sunday.

GO ORANGE !!!! laugh

walleyed

Heck yea... Go Cuse.!!!!!

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 04:26 AM

Surprise, Surprise , I can see it in your eyes!!! #14 ACU takes down #3 Texas. What a fun game to watch!
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Moosetrot

Moosetrot

YES!
Gooooooo TERPS!

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 03:00 PM

MICH and LSU going to be a good one... About to see how good they really are . Maryland against BAMA . Your terps better hope they aren't hitting from outside. But Bama was awful shooting on Friday so you may be in for a thrashing..?

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 03:51 PM

Later today #4 seed Oklahoma State VS #12 seed Oregon State.

We ain't gonna let no dang Okies from Muskogee lick our Beavers! grin

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 06:20 PM

BOOM BIG 10 crashes and burns !!!!!!!!

ANOTHER Jesus school sending your team home . You guys better start living right !!! LOL LOL LOL

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 06:23 PM

Yep laid up nothing else to do but enjoy the games. But will admit in one of my brackets I filled out while under pain killers from surgery I picked ILL to win it all.
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 06:24 PM

Loyola played a great game with more effort than Illinois. This time of year you can throw the rankings and stats out the window. My Tennessee squad got knocked out first round by Oregon State so I'm just enjoying good games now, with no preference of the winner

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 06:24 PM

My BIG TEN is falling over like Dominos!!! Go Hawkeyes!!!

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by RM trapper
Loyola played a great game with more effort than Illinois. This time of year you can throw the rankings and stats out the window. My Tennessee squad got knocked out first round by Oregon State so I'm just enjoying good games now, with no preference of the winner

Yes that team was coached by THE ONLY good coach at Ky for the last 10 years. Those kids hustled from the jump ball. Acted frustrated when the coach pulled them for a rest. Not like the divas that are NBA promised that ask for some rest after 5 minutes.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 06:34 PM

Man sure have been a lot of crickets from them OH St guys and bunch of BIG 10 ers since the first round started.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 06:38 PM

I ain't gonna lie Jbyrd I've always been a Tenn fan but since buying my place in Ohio I have been enjoying watching Ohio State in football too. I told my dad that I'm about ready to throw all my Tennessee orange in the trash and just go full buckeye. But I'm a loyal guy even though we've sucked for a decade and a half

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 08:14 PM

I won a bottle of Tequila on that Tennessee/Oregon State game.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 08:37 PM

Bye bye another big 10 powerhouse lol lol lol badgers going bye bye

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 08:44 PM

Funny 5 days ago the headlines read Big 10 with record number of teams from 1 conference! They are working on record number of losses by one conference In tourney!!! Lol
Posted By: bankrunner

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63

Lay off your crack pipe if you think the Badgers were a powerhouse this year. Definitely shows your lack of knowledge of sports.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 09:54 PM

Well beaverpeeler at least you got a bottle of tequila out of it. Hopefully Oregon State can continue to play well and get past oklahoma state. I guarantee that OSU wins that game. Lol
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 10:26 PM

Funny 5 days ago the headlines read Big 10 with record number of teams from 1 conference! They are working on record number of losses by one conference In tourney!!! Lol

That is a sure thing but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Every team but one team will have a loss in the tournament.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 10:50 PM

I'm a Beaver born, and a Beaver bred. When I die I'll be a Beaver dead! Rah Rah Rah for ol' OSU!!!!!!

OSU vs OSU in Hinkle field house where the movie Hoosiers was filmed. Fitting venue for another upset! 12 vs 4 seeds.

GO BEAVS!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: walleyed

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 11:32 PM

Syracuse Orangemen just knocked off the
West Virginia Mountaineers 75---72 to advance
to the Sweet 16.

Let's Go Orange !!!! laugh

Yeah Baby !!!! laugh

Next up either Houston or Rutgers.

walleyed

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/21/21 11:39 PM

I catch myself always pulling for the lower seed. I'd like to see one of the smaller schools or lower seeds take it all

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/22/21 12:27 AM

Arkansas makes the Sweet 16. Go Hogs!
Posted By: TurkeyWrangler

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/22/21 01:12 AM

Woo Pig!!!!!!

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/22/21 06:19 AM

BEAVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Sixteen Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/22/21 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by bankrunner

Lay off your crack pipe if you think the Badgers were a powerhouse this year. Definitely shows your lack of knowledge of sports.

NOW NOW everyone in the Nation knows you big 10 guys think ALL your teams are power houses !!! LOL LOL

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/22/21 05:28 PM

Yes it has been a humbling experience so far in the NCAA for the Big 10. I felt our Badgers had a decent showing with beating a higher seed in game one and holding their own against a very good team. Illinois on the other hand was a real disappointment to watch. They never did get a good game plan going. It appears that the opponents do a really good job of scouting and knowing tendencies or weaknesses. Rutgers too did not play well the last 2-3 minutes and that cost them that game most likely. Big 10 is more of a slower pace, half court type offense which is lower scoring and counts of solid defense and few turnovers. Those teams that score well are doing very well against those teams. Right now Iowa is struggling also against a high scoring, smaller team.

Bryce

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/22/21 06:25 PM

But things are looking up BOTH of the 2 out of 9 teams left are going up against the crappy SEC teams !!

So you got a chance at getting one thru

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/22/21 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by bblwi
Yes it has been a humbling experience so far in the NCAA for the Big 10. I felt our Badgers had a decent showing with beating a higher seed in game one and holding their own against a very good team. Illinois on the other hand was a real disappointment to watch. They never did get a good game plan going. It appears that the opponents do a really good job of scouting and knowing tendencies or weaknesses. Rutgers too did not play well the last 2-3 minutes and that cost them that game most likely. Big 10 is more of a slower pace, half court type offense which is lower scoring and counts of solid defense and few turnovers. Those teams that score well are doing very well against those teams. Right now Iowa is struggling also against a high scoring, smaller team.

Bryce

Yea a major problem is the way the press blows the kids up in these major conferences. I have said that for the 10 plus years calapari has done it a ky. You tell these players coming up how good they are and they expect the no names (no offense) teams/players to just roll over and let them thru.
But as for Big 10 being slow no ILL was a run and gun scoring maching that got paced into a defeat. Same with OH ST .

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/22/21 06:44 PM

Well this year ILL and OH were run and no gun in the games that counted. MI with Livers healthy and playing Howard as a coach are probably the best the Big 10 has this year.

Bryce

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/22/21 08:49 PM

Pac 12 has two in the sweet sixteen, three more games to play today. It will be interesting to see if UCLA, USC and Colorado can join their brethren already there.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/22/21 09:00 PM

Zags look pretty good.
But intentional foul with 55 seconds left DOWN 14 really?
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/22/21 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Arkansas makes the Sweet 16. Go Hogs!

My old alma mater is cruising on in. Sooo Pigs!
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/22/21 11:01 PM

So who was the #4 team that kneeled for the anthem, then got beat by #12? That was awesome.
Posted By: Starbits

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/23/21 04:50 AM

Pac-12 was an after thought before the tournament. They are now 10-1 with 4 of 5 teams in the sweet 16. USC slipped by undermanned 3 seed Kansas by 34.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/23/21 03:51 PM

Pac 12 has not got much respect for many years now. About time they went out and demanded it.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/23/21 07:41 PM

Yea now if they can just win it ! But as usual when one conference gets several thru to the second weekend they will get matched up among themselves.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/23/21 08:40 PM

There are some good teams in the Pac 12 but none of them are juggernauts. I don't think it will be a Pac 12 team cuts down the net.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/23/21 08:56 PM

Any guy or two on any team can get hot, and any team can have a streak of cold shooting and it's over for the year. Just look at the Iowa/Oregon game for proof. Anything can happen and usually does.

I do think the Pac 12 was a little overlooked in their seeding though.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/23/21 10:00 PM

Yes Bernie I agree . DID any of you see that BAMA game. Dang talk about smoking hot from 3 pt range. But with that said if they are cold they will get beat. The only thing going for them is their defense. One of the best in the nation.

ROLL TIDE !!! LOL

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/23/21 10:51 PM

Well if we get a Arkansas/Bama rematch I'll start talking smack.
Posted By: Iowagian

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/24/21 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Gary Benson
So who was the #4 team that kneeled for the anthem, then got beat by #12? That was awesome.

It was the other way around...Georgetown was the #12 and the entire team kneeled, then proceeded to get destroyed by Colorado....it was awesome...Georgetown, such a great Catholic institution....lol Patrick Ewing is a "woke" coach who should probably focus on coaching instead of worrying about people not recognizing him at Madison Square Garden and letting everyone know how woke he is.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/24/21 12:13 AM

I feel that Florida State can matchup and play with any of the teams. They are the next opponent for Michigan and that will be tough. The Bulldogs really do look for real. Probably the best point guard in the nation leading a team with talent and athletic ability. I did not watch the Badger Baylor game live but taped it. The Badgers lost by only 10 points but they were really out matched in my opinion.

Bryce

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/28/21 02:38 AM

Arkansas advances. Old Southwest Conference opponent to face in the Elite Eight. Go Hogs!

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/28/21 04:55 AM

First elite eight participant BEAVERS! Beavers are the second 12 seed ever to advance to the elite eight!

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/28/21 03:22 PM

Pac 12 will put one more team into THE EIGHT later today...maybe two if UCLA does their job.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/29/21 02:16 AM

Wished I would have bet a bunch of money on the Pac 12. Three into the elite 8...including a 12 and 11 seed. Probably would have been four if the 'experts' hadn't messed up the brackets by having two conference members meet early in the same region.

CONFERENCE OF CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/29/21 02:44 AM

Pac 12 have definitely been impressive

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/29/21 03:15 AM

You still have to get by Gonzaga.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/29/21 03:23 AM

MI played very well. I thought FL State would be a tougher matchup. Lot of of the higher seeds are winning near the ends of the games, men and women. I guess that is why they have won more games during the season.
Gonzaga does look like the class of the field but it is always one game at a time. They do have a great deal of diversity which keeps them well balanced even when they go through some slow times.

Bryce

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/29/21 08:45 PM

Bama screwed the pooch by missing a ton of free throws. Rest of the games were blowouts yesterday.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/29/21 09:08 PM

I thought Bama would win when they hit that clutch 3 pointer to tie the game at the end of regulation.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/29/21 09:09 PM

You and me both Nittany. It looked like intervention of the Gods and punishment for the decision not to foul.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/29/21 09:23 PM

And once again.... the 'experts' have Houston going to the final four over Oregon State.

A little history: The pre-season Pac-12 media poll had the Beavs 12th out of 12. In the Pac-12 tournament the 'experts' had OSU losing to UCLA, then they had them losing to Oregon, and finally losing to Colorado. Their only path to the NCAA was to win out. They came back from a 16 point second half deficit to beat UCLA in overtime. Then they dominated both Oregon and Colorado. The 2021 Pac-12 tournament champs!

Then in the first round the 'experts' had 5th seed Tennessee advancing over OSU...didn't happen. OSU dominated. Then 4th seed Oklahoma State was supposed to take OSU. Didn't happen, once again a dominating outing for my Beavs. Then 8th seed Loyola and Sister Jean with her clutched Rosary beads would surely end the Beavs season. After all, they sported the nations top defense. But, once again the Beavs dominated and won the game....with a dominant defensive effort over the Ramblers who ended up shooting 31% from the field.

Will they beat Houston tonight? I don't know...but I sure like their chances. They have played fearlessly so far. They will be the first 12 seed to ever advance to the final four if they can pull it off.

GO BEAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/29/21 09:52 PM

I hope they do beaverpeeler. I like a underdog story and sure seems they got one. Plus they beat out my Vols so I guess I'll be a OSU fan for a few days. Go Beavs

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/30/21 01:26 AM

Another team with bad free throw shooting and letting to many offensive rebounds to overcome for Oregon State. Good run.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/30/21 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by RM trapper
I hope they do beaverpeeler. I like a underdog story and sure seems they got one. Plus they beat out my Vols so I guess I'll be a OSU fan for a few days. Go Beavs

RM, while your at it can you be a Baylor fan too. Lol. I still have a hog in the hunt.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/30/21 02:47 AM

Well, at least my Beavs came back and made it a game at the end. Not bad for a 12 seed....pretty proud of their season.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/31/21 04:44 AM

Big 10 is done for the year as is the SEC. PAC-12 PUTS ONE TEAM IN THE FINAL FOUR!
Posted By: Savell

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/31/21 04:47 AM

... any of y’all hands follow badminton?
Posted By: furstroker

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/31/21 05:09 AM

I just dont get it. These are the institutions turning our youths minds into socialist sympathizers, but
you still support the commie bs. Git your minds right. Its embarassing for all of you.
I remember 9/11 like yesterday, because i was actually playing major college football long
before it got woke. Cancelled that weeks game, but i had the best fight of my life that week.
Good clean fight, about 15 on 3. Righteous stuff. I was one of the 3 who did most of the work.
I guess i find it odd for so many folk to be so enthralled by stupid kids playing stupid games....
New day but the wars the same.

Edit...y'all git your vaccine passports yet? Herd along.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/31/21 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by Savell

I was playing for the 1979 world championship badminton tournament. My opponent, Vladimir short staff was heavily favored to dominate. I was pumped, ready. Total eye of the tiger stuff.
After the routine steroid check which I passed, it was time. Then after a freak toe stubbing accident whilst going to the vending machine, it was over. So ended the dream, so yes, I follow badminton.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/31/21 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by bleeohio

I was playing for the 1979 world championship badminton tournament. My opponent, Vladimir short staff was heavily favored to dominate. I was pumped, ready. Total eye of the tiger stuff.
After the routine steroid check which I passed, it was time. Then after a freak toe stubbing accident whilst going to the vending machine, it was over. So ended the dream, so yes, I follow badminton.

Lmao, lmao. Badminton turf-toe ends many a young promising
shuttlecockers careers. Sad stuff. Hopefully you had something
to fall back on, after your upstart athletic calling.
Catch any shoe deals? ...i doubt it after the toe-stubbing incident of '79. Heartbreaking stuff for such an up an comer, who undoubtedly had the love for the world of competitive badmintoning.
Unfortunately it seems a lot of us have those issues that stopped us from greatness. Sad stuff for sure. laugh grin wink

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 03/31/21 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by bleeohio

It was the year i was born and i still remember the whispers of the "one" who unfortunately wasnt. Reality check for a young badmintoneer.
grin
Posted By: Starbits

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 04/03/21 05:00 AM

I have a feeling the Pac-12 will bow out of the men's tournament tomorrow, UCLA vs Gonzaga. Gonzaga, 30 wins, the last 27 straight by double digits.

However a Pac -12 team will win the women's tournament, Stanford vs Arizona. When I saw UConn was favored by 13.5 over Arizona I was wishing I knew a bookie because AZ had too good a defense to let that happen. AZ won by 10.

Re: NCAA BASKETBALL let the fun begin!! - 04/04/21 03:15 AM

What a game. Zags got lucky!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums