Home

Live stock mutilation

Posted By: Cooncuff

Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 03:04 PM

Just watched a program on it and was wondering what others thought. The lack of blood, clean & cauterized cuts and no tracks makes one wonder....CC
Posted By: k snow

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 03:05 PM

Link to a story or video?
Posted By: Boco

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 03:06 PM

Obviously aliens.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 03:06 PM

Aliens
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 03:10 PM

Probably the CIA or some other alphabet agency
Posted By: Pest's Dad

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 03:12 PM

Doesn't that sort of thing tend to go hand in hand with black helicopters too? (Seriously. I once saw a programme about it)
Posted By: k snow

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 03:15 PM

We've had plenty of helicopters flying over lately by my place.

Not sure if that has anything to do with cattle mutilation though.
I figured it was just civilian surveillance by some alphabet soup agency.
Posted By: M.Magis

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 04:17 PM

These theories have been thrown around for decades. I've yet to see anything come from it other than TV viewers and these days clicks.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 04:51 PM

Don't bad mouth the aliens. Heard from a friend of a friend that they were paying more for finished coon than grony. Aliens rock!!
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 05:13 PM

Secret vampire society. Twilight anyone?
Posted By: Ringneck1

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 05:41 PM

Used to be a big thing here. In the early 80's I remember lots of rural newspaper articles, almost weekly reports. Had a great uncle tell a story of trying to catch them in the act. Watched his herd all night for several nights from the pickup. one night he finally fell asleep remembered looking at his watch at 4:15 am, woke at just after 5am . soon as light came up sure enough he could see a black lump out there in the pasture. He drove out there and saw the dissected carcass. All the classic reports, no blood, very distinct cuts, dog wouldn't get out of the truck to check it out.

I always thought he was just a really good storyteller that might have liked his Jack (Dr. Daniels) a bit too much, but his body language while telling the story was that of being scared straight.

Then, the reports just stopped. haven't heard of one for years now.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Twolines
Had a military chopper fly over two days ago and spot light our field...we don’t have cattle tho. Lol I don’t want to go down the alien rabbit hole but we’ve seen some very strange things in the sky up here. The only other place that compares is Timothy lake in Oregon. Seen some strange lights in the sky there, have an uncle and cousin that had an encounter there too. Cousin killed himself about a year after.

I'm assuming this happened at night/evening/low light conditions?

Was the spotlight already on or did they turn it on when they were over your field?

That's weird enough I would be making some phone calls.

Mike
Posted By: hippie

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 06:24 PM

Had a military chopper fly over two days ago and spot light our field...we don’t have cattle tho. Lol I don’t want to go down the alien rabbit hole but we’ve seen some very strange things in the sky up here. The only other place that compares is Timothy lake in Oregon. Seen some strange lights in the sky there, have an uncle and cousin that had an encounter there too. Cousin killed himself about a year after.

Maybe they were filming an episode of the Twilight Zone?
Posted By: LAtrapper

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 06:42 PM

History Channel>The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch- Eight Episodes can be viewed at- https://play.history.com/shows/the-secret-of-skinwalker-ranch#episodes

Episode 1- [video:youtube]https://play.history.com/shows/the-secret-of-skinwalker-ranch/season-1/episode-1[/video]

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by hippie

Maybe they were filming an episode of the Twilight Zone?

I believe I would call the CO of the nearest base and ask him if he's fine with me driving by and randomly spotlighting HIS yard in the middle of the night?

Might be able to get some form of an excuse or explanation out of him.

Mike
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 08:28 PM

Boys on the chopper were prolly looking at some deer. I lived somewhat close to Ft Riley Ks for years, and those guys like to fly around and snoop!
Posted By: cotton

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/18/21 09:44 PM

Crawdads did it
Posted By: merganser

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/19/21 12:04 AM

My wifes' family lost a cow across the county road from their home, in central Mont., about 1970. Tongue, ears and blood removed. No blood on the ground. Perfect circle around the cow and all the grass inside the circle was dead. Not burned, not mowed, just dead. All other grass in field grew back but the grass inside the circle didn't grow back for years. Their dog and other cows would not enter the circle. They heard nothing during the night. Dog didn't bark, cows didn't moo.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/19/21 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by merganser
My wifes' family lost a cow across the county road from their home, in central Mont., about 1970. Tongue, ears and blood removed. No blood on the ground. Perfect circle around the cow and all the grass inside the circle was dead. Not burned, not mowed, just dead. All other grass in field grew back but the grass inside the circle didn't grow back for years. Their dog and other cows would not enter the circle. They heard nothing during the night. Dog didn't bark, cows didn't moo.

Sounds like a skinwalker ranch odyssey.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/19/21 12:07 AM

I see dead people.
Posted By: charles

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/19/21 12:14 AM

Alien bloodsucker, tongue eating, ear twisting flying goat. Probably a male. Use the pig castrator set to catch him.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/19/21 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
Don't bad mouth the aliens. Heard from a friend of a friend that they were paying more for finished coon than grony. Aliens rock!!

Hahaha The Best!!!
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/19/21 12:22 AM

Vveeerrrry interesting

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/19/21 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by merganser

shocked

Mike
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/19/21 01:49 AM

That’s why you set outside the catch circle!
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/19/21 01:59 AM

Lightning strike
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/19/21 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88

Coonman, are you paying attention here?
Posted By: Kevin Colpetzer

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/19/21 02:47 AM

Too many swigs on the flask
Posted By: Osagian

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/19/21 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
Obviously aliens.

Yes aliens. This kind of stuff been going on for years. Watch old reruns of X Files to learn about it.
Posted By: Pest's Dad

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/19/21 02:59 AM

Ringneck1 and Merganser; That's the sort of posts to get the old scalp itching!

Clinical cutting though? Ears and tongue gone? Exsanguinated? Why???

I mean, if some Men In Black type govt. agency had any earthly reason for doing that? They'd buy cattle and ship them off to Nevada. Do it in Area 51. Not in someone's home pasture.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Massac

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/19/21 04:26 AM

PS I find this stuff more interesting than squawking about trump biden or any political bs any day.

Definitely do as well here too

I bumped an old post where some supernatural stories were shared. Share some on it of you don't care.
Posted By: Ringneck1

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/19/21 05:17 AM

Pests dad,

I have no explanation. Never heard my great uncle say what he thought happened out there or what wss responsible. He didn't like talking about it at all. I should ask my dad about it.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Live stock mutilation - 03/19/21 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by LAtrapper
History Channel>The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch- Eight Episodes can be viewed at- https://play.history.com/shows/the-secret-of-skinwalker-ranch#episodes

Episode 1- [video:youtube]https://play.history.com/shows/the-secret-of-skinwalker-ranch/season-1/episode-1[/video]

I can't watch those without an account but sounds similar to what occurs around Dulce NM.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums