Home

Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks

Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/18/21 11:54 PM

Anybody see the exchange at the hearing today between these two. Paul tore into Fauci wondering where Fauci is getting his facts and from which scientific studies stating we still should wear two mask as Fauci is insisting after getting both Covid shots. Fauci couldn’t answer the question and even tried a personal attack against Paul that didn’t work. Fauci also wants everybody that already had Covid and is no longer contagious to still wear masks. Paul said several times that Fauci was all theatre and can’t back up anything he is suggesting. Sure looks like Fauci loves the limelight and doesn’t want to let go of the power that the Government gave him.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/18/21 11:57 PM

Seen it, respect Rand Paul..
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:15 AM

Good for Paul and he was correct.

He has some good ideas and would make a good President.
Posted By: beeman

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:17 AM

Anthony Stephen Fauci is an American physician-scientist and immunologist who serves as the director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the chief medical advisor to the president.

Dr Rand Paul is an eye doctor.

I will take the word of a scientist over an eye doctor when it comes to being an expert in infectious diseases.

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by Blaine County

He's to logical to ever be President..
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:18 AM

Yes he would , for those of us who are conservative , but not near Rino enough for you

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by beeman
Anthony Stephen Fauci is an American physician-scientist and immunologist who serves as the director of the U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and the chief medical advisor to the president.

I will take the word of a scientist over an eye doctor when it comes to being an expert in infectious diseases.

Well Beeman put your 2 masks on then.. would it make a difference in opinion if you knew he had financial ties to the Wuhan lab in China?

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:29 AM

Fauci never personally treated a patient in his life. Rand Paul did. But it doesn't matter, Fauci can’t come up with any facts or research on his personal opinions. It is like a college educated wildlife biologist sitting behind a desk without any field and hunting experience telling a game warden who works in the field that there are plenty of deer while the game warden sees a drastic drop in the population. Fauci is a power hungry glory seeker.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

Yes he would , for those of us who are conservative , but not near Rino enough for you

I would accept Paul as a President and vote for him if need be, but he's far from my first choice. Too liberal on many issues.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:41 AM

Lower taxes, less government intrusion, strong proponent of 2A...

The horror.

Mike

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:42 AM

You may be right yotetrapper. I don't know enough about him . I know he has hammered on some liberal bs lately that got my attention .

That and figured I'd give BC a jab grin
Posted By: Kevin Colpetzer

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:48 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Craig C

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:49 AM

Rand Paul - "You want to get rid of vaccine hesitancy? Tell them they can quit wearing their mask after they get a vaccine," the senator said, "instead of telling them the nanny state's going to be there for three more years and you’ve got to wear a mask forever. People don't want to hear it and there's no science behind it."

Thank You Senator Paul for speaking out against this MADNESS!!

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by Craig C
Rand Paul - "You want to get rid of vaccine hesitancy? Tell them they can quit wearing their mask after they get a vaccine," the senator said, "instead of telling them the nanny state's going to be there for three more years and you’ve got to wear a mask forever. People don't want to hear it and there's no science behind it."

Thank You Senator Paul for speaking out against this MADNESS!!

Yep.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:52 AM

Fauci, I wouldn't believe anything he says, in fact he wouldn't make it as a weatherman, he's wrong more than 50%.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin Colpetzer
[Linked Image]

KEVIN U GONNA put this on every thread?

I think u should!!!
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:57 AM

Fauci claims it is common sense to wear two masks. It's common sense to not place infected people with the most vulnerable. Cuomo claims he was following CDC guidelines. Where was quack quack Fauci when that was happening? The science is whatever the people with the purse strings tell Fauci it is.
Posted By: beeman

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by grumley701

Well Beeman put your 2 masks on then.. would it make a difference in opinion if you knew he had financial ties to the Wuhan lab in China?

Well Grumley 701 next time you have a belly ache call a podiatrist!!!!!!!! Do a Fact-check about Dr. Fauci and the Wuhan Lab.

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 01:00 AM

My bellie is just fine, thanks for the concern..
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 01:05 AM

Fauci isnt a scientist. He's a politician. He might of been involved in some research decades ago. Only profession where he can be as wrong as he has been this year is meteorology.

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 01:08 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 01:14 AM

He should have been named Hoover...
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 01:16 AM

so quit wearing a mask

so far ive been thrown off a job, refused service in two restaurants, one bar, a pawn shop, an antique store and told panties wont work at a beer supermarket and a V.A. hospital. Made 3 trips to colorado, one to ok, one to wy, one to nm, and one to pa. No mask. the world wont end if you refuse to wear one. those times i was refused service and kicked off that job are pretty minor for the traveling i have done and over a years time. dont whine on tman. stand up and say no
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 01:21 AM

Only thing Dr Fakie is a expert at,,is being a camera HOG.Hes worse than Schumer.Dont you remember when he first said "no one needs to wear a mask",,,or do you just remember the parts you want?
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 01:27 AM

Good Lord, beeman, how Dark is it up there ?

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
so quit wearing a mask

so far ive been thrown off a job, refused service in two restaurants, one bar, a pawn shop, an antique store and told panties wont work at a beer supermarket and a V.A. hospital. Made 3 trips to colorado, one to ok, one to wy, one to nm, and one to pa. No mask. the world wont end if you refuse to wear one. those times i was refused service and kicked off that job are pretty minor for the traveling i have done and over a years time. dont whine on tman. stand up and say no

I'm not whining because I have to wear a mask. I'm whining because 100's of thousands of American businesses wont survive because of this man. I'm glad to hear you didn't lose your CDL because you didn't follow government mandates. More than a few businesses did lose their business license.

It isn't only about me or you.
Posted By: Choo

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 01:38 AM

Anyone who says trust the science really must not know how science works. Trust is a strong word to use for something that is meant to be questioned. Science doesn't work without it. We have done a disservice to society by teaching youth to TRUST SCiENCE. Unless it's a scientific law it technically hasn't been proven accurate. If you haven't noticed health related science changes on a pretty quick basis. There are a lot of shitty scientist, doctors, phds, and just people in general. Just because they say their a scientist or an expert doesn't mean they should earn your full trust, you should question, investigate, and develop a conclusion based on the facts at present knowing that in fact it could change tomorrow. People put way to much trust in Fauci

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by Choo
Anyone who says trust the science really must not know how science works. Trust is a strong word to use for something that is meant to be questioned. Science doesn't work without it. We have done a disservice to society by teaching youth to TRUST SCiENCE. Unless it's a scientific law it technically hasn't been proven accurate. If you haven't noticed health related science changes on a pretty quick basis. There are a lot of shitty scientist, doctors, phds, and just people in general. Just because they say their a scientist or an expert doesn't mean they should earn your full trust, you should question, investigate, and develop a conclusion based on the facts at present knowing that in fact it could change tomorrow. People put way to much trust in Fauci

Doctors receive a license to "PRACTICE" medicine.All these folks need to look up the meaning of the word practice.

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 01:52 AM

I want to pause here and talk about this notion of consensus, and the rise of what has been called consensus science. I regard consensus science as an extremely pernicious development that ought to be stopped cold in its tracks. Historically, the claim of consensus has been the first refuge of scoundrels; it is a way to avoid debate by claiming that the matter is already settled. Whenever you hear the consensus of scientists agrees on something or other, reach for your wallet, because you're being had. Let's be clear: the work of science has nothing whatever to do with consensus. Consensus is the business of politics. Science, on the contrary, requires only one investigator who happens to be right, which means that he or she has results that are verifiable by reference to the real world. In science consensus is irrelevant. What is relevant is reproducible results. The greatest scientists in history are great precisely because they broke with the consensus. There is no such thing as consensus science. If it's consensus, it isn't science. If it's science, it isn't consensus. Period. In addition, let me remind you that the track record of the consensus is nothing to be proud of.Let's review a few cases. In past centuries, the greatest killer of women was fever following childbirth . One woman in six died of this fever. In 1795, Alexander Gordon of Aberdeen suggested that the fevers were infectious processes, and he was able to cure them. The consensus said no. In 1843, Oliver Wendell Holmes claimed puerperal fever was contagious, and presented compelling evidence.The consensus said no. In 1849, Edelweiss demonstrated that sanitary techniques virtually eliminated puerperal fever in hospitals under his management. The consensus said he was a Jew,ignored him, and dismissed him from his post. There was in fact no agreement on puerperal fever until the start of the twentieth century. Thus the consensus took one hundred and twenty five years to arrive at the right conclusion despite the efforts of the prominent "skeptics" around the
-6-world, skeptics who were demeaned and ignored. And despite the constant ongoing deaths of women. There is no shortage of other examples. In the 1920s in America, tens of thousands of people,mostly poor, were dying of a disease called pellagra. The consensus of scientists said it was infectious, and what was necessary was to find the "pellagra germ." The US government asked a brilliant young investigator, Dr. Joseph Goldberger, to find the cause. Goldberger concluded that diet was the crucial factor. The consensus remained wedded to the germ theory. Goldberger demonstrated that he could induce the disease through diet. He demonstrated that the disease was not infectious by injecting the blood of a pellagra patient into himself, and his assistant. They and other volunteers swabbed their noses with swabs from pellagra patients, and swallowed capsules containing scabs from pellagra rashes in what were called "Goldberger's filth parties." Nobody contracted pellagra. The consensus continued to disagree with him. There was, in addition, asocial factor-southern States disliked the idea of poor diet as the cause, because it meant that social reform was required. They continued to deny it until the 1920s. Result-despite a twentieth century epidemic, the consensus took years to see the light. Probably every schoolchild notices that South America and Africa seem to fit together rather snugly, and Alfred Wegener proposed, in 1912, that the continents had in fact drifted apart. The consensus sneered at continental drift for fifty years. The theory was most vigorously denied by the great names of geology-until 1961, when it began to seem as if the sea floors were spreading.The result: it took the consensus fifty years to acknowledge what any schoolchild sees. And shall we go on? The examples can be multiplied endlessly. Jenner and smallpox, Pasteur and germ theory. Saccharine, margarine, repressed memory, fiber and colon cancer, hormone replacement therap6y......the list of consensus errors goes on and on.

excerpt from Aliens Cause Global Warming by the late great Michael Crichton

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 02:14 AM

Problem with Fauci is,, Savell aint smacked em with a Longneck Lonestar yet. grin

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 02:39 AM

You may be right yotetrapper. I don't know enough about him . I know he has hammered on some liberal bs lately that got my attention .

That and figured I'd give BC a jab grin

Translated: Nobody has told Antigov whether to like Paul or not. Back at ya. laugh
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
Problem with Fauci is,, Savell aint smacked em with a Longneck Lonestar yet. grin

I believe Savell dispenses a slap taming.

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by Mike in A-town
Lower taxes, less government intrusion, strong proponent of 2A...

The horror.

Mike

It's a pretty simple formula.....

The story about getting whooped by his neighbor is a little weird, but Paul would do just fine in the White House.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 04:18 AM

fauci sucks
Posted By: James

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 04:35 AM

Doesn't Paul genuflect in the direction of Mira Lago every time he hears the name "Trump"?

Or do I have him confused with another GOP senator? Like, all of them.

I trust Dr. Fauci more than any politician.

Jim

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 04:54 AM

Fauci sucks alot

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by James
Doesn't Paul genuflect in the direction of Mira Lago every time he hears the name "Trump"?

Or do I have him confused with another GOP senator? Like, all of them.

I trust Dr. Fauci more than any politician.

Jim

Ha!

Last sentence is golden.

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 05:03 AM

Who do your friends in Washington genuflect to? If we knew that we might know who is really running this country.
Posted By: Posco

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by white dog
Who do your friends in Washington genuflect to? If we knew that we might know who is really running this country.

Biden is a frail old man. He can't make a decision other that what he wants for breakfast.

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 08:21 AM

by the time bidens breakfast gets to him he forgot what he ordered. he just eats whatever the butler puts in front of him

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 08:24 AM

white dog, the mask thing is about compliance. dont comply. has to start someplace
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 10:58 AM

Danny, have you had others remove theirs when they see you without one?

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 11:00 AM

lots of times hobbie

people see im not kicked out and take theirs off.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 11:01 AM

Fauci and the CDC have contradicted themselves so many times they don't even know what they said.

I think they're playing a game of Simon says.

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 11:03 AM

If you ever watch a herd of cattle or horses its ALWAYS a cow or a mare that decides its time to go get a drink or whatever and the herd follows her. people are like that too. If your wife doesn't wear a mask even more people remove theirs.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by mad_mike

Ha!

Last sentence is golden.

Please quit quoting The Tick.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by danny clifton
lots of times hobbie

people see im not kicked out and take theirs off.

Same thing happens here. I’ve not been thrown out of anywhere but have heard “don’t forget your mask next time”. lol
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 11:31 AM

Fauci is a 50 year career bureaucrat and has not seen a patient in 45 years......let that sink in
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by mike mason
Fauci is a 50 year career bureaucrat and has not seen a patient in 45 years......let that sink in

Makes him perfect for a top governmental position, obviously.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 11:52 AM

You're crazy to trust the word of anyone in government. NUTS. Trust the facts not the people and the facts are not on Fauci's side.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:02 PM

Sometimes I think they're just making stuff up to see what they can get away with. Next it will be three masks and one of them must be blue. 3 ft. of distance is too close, but 3.5 is ok.
Posted By: otterdog

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:07 PM

Rand Paul wasn’t using his own studies in his argument in his argument. He was using the studies of other infectious disease scientists. I agree I would listen to the words of an infectious disease scientist over an eye Dr any day when it comes to infectious diseases. But maybe just maybe we should stop listening to the ONE the media keeps shoving in our faces and start listening to the many others out there who have done studies refuting what this One says.
Posted By: mike mason

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:14 PM

I talked to my doctor when I was getting my yearly physical in November, and asked him what he thought of Fauci, he said he would make a great politico.

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by otterdog

Rand Paul wasn’t using his own studies in his argument in his argument. He was using the studies of other infectious disease scientists. I agree I would listen to the words of an infectious disease scientist over an eye Dr any day when it comes to infectious diseases. But maybe just maybe we should stop listening to the ONE the media keeps shoving in our faces and start listening to the many others out there who have done studies refuting what this One says.

You think Fauci is doing his own studies? He isn't getting any special information that isn't publicly available on the (lack of) effectiveness of masks and lockdowns than anyone that knows how to do a Google scholar search. He might have some proprietary trade information on the vaccines.
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:30 PM

Fauci is saying what he's paid to say. If it has anything to do with facts or truth is is purely coincidental.
Posted By: Trapper Dan2

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 12:53 PM

I agree.

Dan
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 01:06 PM

Exactly
Posted By: trapper al

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 01:16 PM

Its all a sham. Wreck the economy, erase the history, get the races to fight, scare the population . Its communism 101 and we are right in the middle of it and we are too comfortable to do anything about it.
Posted By: Yellowstone

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 01:34 PM

I feel sorry for the people that believe that masks help to stop this virus. This virus is too small to be stopped by even the n95 masks I wear at the hospital let alone the normal medical masks we wear to stop from spitting in an open incision while in the operating room. The cloth masks people are wearing are like a grain of sand going through a fishing net let alone the plastic visors I see people wearing all the time. Social distancing will work if you just want to live alone forever and can be totally self sufficient not getting anything from anyone else. I know people are scared and I believe that this was a man made manipulated virus as it acts differently than all other natural viruses we’ve seen in the past. That being said a person has to trust that the human body is amazing in its way to adapt and protect itself. I see 80 and 90 year olds with really marginal health recovering from this. We have to live our lives and as much as we want to believe people are good it has become obvious to me there is so much money and power to be had if we allow it to control us. I know it’s scary and most of us have never wanted to be educated in viruses and vaccines but there truly is studies out there on most of this stuff. It’s just not what fits the narrative that they are telling us. I think that is why only maybe 10 percent of the doctors I work with and 30 percent of the nurses have decided to take the spiked protein RNA injection. It’s not a vaccine from what I have had explained to me. I’ve had the virus now and have the antibodies so I believe the medical studies of old with long term data that I’m good to sit back and watch what happens with the billion dollar COVID shot race to get to market with no legal repercussions if it really hurts people. Sorry to go on a rant guys

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper Dan2

I agree.

Dan

Refer to otterdogs comment. Rand Paul was getting information from infectious disease scientists . Fauci was getting his information from nobody but only his opinion with no fact base. Fauci went from a so called research scientist to a puppet government position. He keeps changing his mind without quoting any research. He has no proof. As I originally said, he loves being in the spotlight and does not want to give up any of his power. It’s all about control over the people and I know what is best for you. So shut up and listen to me. So thanks to Rand Paul for calling out a Fauci.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 04:13 PM

Public education at its finest. The scientific community can determine the earths average temperature during the ice age long b4 fossil fuels and hair spray cans "ruined" our ozone and "caused global warming". Anyone with 2 brain cells inside the same skull can tell gobal temp change started long b4 man was in a position to effect is environment much at all. Other scientist are determining that a penis on a baby doesn't make it a male and we all have to sit back and wait for him to decide what he is.

The world is full of junk science and you sir are false news.

Posted By: ToTheWoods

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 04:36 PM

Fauci did a study some years back on the Spanish flu deaths and concluded that more people died from pneumonia caused by wearing..... you guessed it masks that did from the flu. But hey it's the answer to the problem now???? I don't think so. So those of you that want to trust him go ahead and one day you'll be standing on the ledge of the Brooklyn Bridge because you decided to jump like everyone else
Posted By: hippie

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 05:03 PM

If you believe Fauci, you'd still be ...

Leaving your groceries outside for a day,
Sunlight will kill it so your safe outside,
Wear eye protection because it can get in thru your eyes,
NOT wearing a mask because people keep touching them is worse than no mask,
And the best one...

These only need to be implemented to slow the curve. This has been achieved.

Anyone see him warning Biden about dispersing all the untested illegal immigrants into cities as dangerous ??

Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 05:11 PM

Skipped 4 pages so sorry for a repeat Was fauci this well known before covid ???

Re: Round 2. Rand Paul vs. Fauci over wearing masks - 03/19/21 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by jeff karsten
Skipped 4 pages so sorry for a repeat Was fauci this well known before covid ???

Never heard of him.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums