Home

Rosanna Kamala Donna

Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 05:40 PM

Was all giddy and beside herself,when she saw hiden Biden fall on his face trying to board Air Force 1. Thought she was gonna be da man for a couple minutes.
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 05:57 PM

I dreed opening the news every morning that that will be the headline. Its more scary then funny

How long before they declare him unfit? I give it September
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by nvwrangler
I dreed opening the news every morning that that will be the headline. Its more scary then funny

Why ? They already run everything, bought and paid for by China. He is simply a Trojan horse. And he hates our Constitution and especially the 2nd A ...so to me, he is as bad as the rest. No difference . Just ask his bank account from being funded by China , along with his son. And on videos of how mean he is to the working citizens who he has insulted time and again...

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Sharon

Why ? They already run everything, bought and paid for by China. He is simply a Trojan horse. And he hates our Constitution and especially the 2nd A ...so to me, he is as bad as the rest. No difference . Just ask his bank account from being funded by China , along with his son.

I think she will try to prove how woke she is and really go hard left with supporting court changes and filibuster changes.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:07 PM

before the year ends.....it may very well be a reality
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:10 PM

They have to keep him propped up for I believe 2 years before she can take over and still run for president for two full terms after that. By run I mean cheat to win at all costs.
Posted By: foxkidd44

most folks I know are laughing about joe falling down......im not............i'm gravely concerned even the left cant hide joes cognitive/physical decline any longer...........and our enimies will take advantage of it..................why do you really think putin wanted a debate with joe?

Of course she will. That's already being attempted through Biden. He supports it all whether he is cognizant of it or not.

I understand how you feel, believe me.

My father , decorated WW2 fighter pilot and gunner surely is digging up from his grave in anger....

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:13 PM

maybe china would like a war between USA and Russia?

maybe they will do china's bidding for them....
Posted By: bodycount

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:17 PM

Did Biden fall boarding Air Force One this morning?

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by bodycount

It would be nice if anyone mentions any news, they support that with a link.

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by bodycount

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-stumbles-multiple-times-air-force-one-stairs
Posted By: Colter Benson

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:24 PM

Youch.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:25 PM

He should consider installing an escalator instead of stairs. That was bad.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:29 PM

Two different angles on the falls.

Keith

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:32 PM

Thanks, Keith!

he looks disorientated before he starts up the stair and again after saluting at the top.

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:34 PM

Thank you .
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:38 PM

It was brought up on Fox that several have fallen on air force ones steps,including President Trump. While Bidens showing on the stairs is certainly hilarious,it is also sad.
Tom

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:39 PM

I don't like Biden, but I feel sorry for him. Dementia is a terrible death, both for the person with dementia and for the people who love and care for them. People with dementia really die long before they legally die. Our intellect and personality is most of what makes us, us.

Keith
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:46 PM

Maybe he had too much to drink.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by ~ADC~

They have to keep him propped up for I believe 2 years before she can take over and still run for president for two full terms after that. By run I mean cheat to win at all costs.

And that gives us time to fix the mess in our state legislatures. We absolutely must strengthen voting integrity across the board or it's a lost cause.
Posted By: white17

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
I don't like Biden, but I feel sorry for him. Dementia is a terrible death, both for the person with dementia and for the people who love and care for them. People with dementia really die long before they legally die. Our intellect and personality is most of what makes us, us.

Keith

X2

For what it's worth, I think he just tripped but all in all he did a lot better than Cankles did getting in the van !

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 07:04 PM

Ever wonder why kammy sue is always with him? Maybe he'll grab her on the way down next time and they would both be out. Oh wait, that would put the ice cream hoarder in charge. We are so screwed.
Posted By: corky

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/19/21 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Nittany Lion
Maybe he had too much to drink.

If it was Pelosi I would believe that.
Posted By: cotton

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 02:16 AM

creepy joe done lasted longer than i ever figured he would
Posted By: hippie

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 02:23 AM

Why replace him? He's to far gone to know he's doing their dirty work and will get the blame.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC

Keith

It’s really going to be bad for him because he does have anybody that loves him.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 04:10 AM

I'm NEVER gonna feel sorry for a Marxist , anti - America , SOB who has done nothing good for this country . He is a lying , cheating , scammer . For 50 yrs he has taken from the American tax payer and given nothing back in return. The no integrity having maggot knows he didn't win the election .

Feel sorry for him ? ......the POS can rot in shell

The rest of the world is just watching the USA undo itself
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
I'm NEVER gonna feel sorry for a Marxist , anti - America , SOB who has done nothing good for this country . He is a lying , cheating , scammer . For 50 yrs he has taken from the American tax payer and given nothing back in return. The no integrity having maggot knows he didn't win the election .

But how do you really feel?
Posted By: furstroker

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
It was brought up on Fox that several have fallen on air force ones steps,including President Trump. While Bidens showing on the stairs is certainly hilarious,it is also sad.
Tom

Show where Trump fell on steps ever...ill wait. Gerald Ford fell. Trump took it slow to avoid this trainwreck.
...and Fox has turned as commie as some on this site.
Posted By: furstroker

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by AntiGov

Im with ya.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 11:59 AM

It was windy.
Posted By: goatman

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 12:29 PM

Doesn't it seem weird that nobody went up the stairs to help him. Enjoy the show.
Posted By: nh toe pincher

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 12:41 PM

when i saw him say "clap you stupid b@$tards" to a room full of soldiers i was absolutely appalled. they couldve overwhelmed his security detail so fast it wouldve made theyre heads spin! then, demand an apology, in front of camaras, and thats exactly what these smug idiots in d.c need to have happen. reality check.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 01:26 PM

Spokesperson claimed it was windy. Pretty bad when a 6-10 mph breeze can blow you to the ground three times. It's an airport, where they have constant weather monitoring.

If he's got any sense, he'll try and get kammy wacked before she gets him. It's like a mafia turf battle, everyone is on the table at the sit down.
Posted By: wr otis

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 01:40 PM

Don jr's twitter feed has a funny clip of trump hitting a golf ball, and the ball wacking joe in the back of the head as he falls down. Hilarious.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
Was all giddy and beside herself,when she saw hiden Biden fall on his face trying to board Air Force 1. Thought she was gonna be da man for a couple minutes.

She already is da man.Sleepy Joe just signs any thing they put in front of him.Hasnt got a clue what hes signing.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 02:02 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by nh toe pincher
when i saw him say "clap you stupid b@$tards" to a room full of soldiers i was absolutely appalled. they couldve overwhelmed his security detail so fast it wouldve made theyre heads spin! then, demand an apology, in front of camaras, and thats exactly what these smug idiots in d.c need to have happen. reality check.

Did he really do that? That's pretty disgusting.
Posted By: corky

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 04:54 PM

I hate to be serious but i think these episodes could affect any chance of Trump running again. Biden is 78. Trump is 74. When people realize the problems Biden is having I think candidates' age will become a major factor in the 2024 race. It could have a spillover into the 2022 midterms. That might not be a bad thing.

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 05:16 PM

So the wind blew him down huh. Malarkey!! Every one behind the scenes knows he just got some crak from hunter and chased it with 2 Red Bull's. Thought he was super man on them performance enhancing drugs. What a waste he is. Idiot is gonna have us in three wars with his stupid arse comments to other world leaders. Maybe he is counting on the future Mexican army to back him up.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 05:24 PM

She greased the steps maybe? LOL

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Originally Posted by nh toe pincher

Did he really do that? That's pretty disgusting.

biden did say that to our troops. There's lots of videos of it on YouTube if search it.

Keith

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 05:49 PM

Yes I've seen that video also. And the one where he cussed out the construction worker for simply asking him a question on gun rights. After taking multiple insults and a threat to "go outside" - as if he was going to knock an able bodied man to the ground, the worker remarked that Biden works for him...the people....and Biden said no he doesn't work for him...true...

Another time a reporter asked him, don't the people deserve to know about a subject , I can't recall what it was, but the point being, Biden tersely said that NO, the people don't deserve to know....

There are not a few videos , all separate occasions , where he says the same line to people, once to Trump too, that he wants to take them out behind the shed and beat the ------ out of them.

Imagine if the real president, Trump, was on video acting that way....

To insult the people in the military , who risk their lives for us all, is despicable.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 06:39 PM

I am waiting for the day when he trips of A1 at 30000 feet and hits the deck
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: Rosanna Kamala Donna - 03/20/21 09:10 PM

Kind of this same subject, looking back through Headlines as far as Bush, it was always Bush does this, Obama does that, Trump does this and that, but it seems to me like most of the headlines nowadays are Biden-Harris when they actually do something. Kind of a conditioning thing ?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums