Home

VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings

Posted By: wr otis

VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/19/21 11:33 PM

Was on today.

She talked about how the gunman targeted asian women at asian owned businesses. THAT'S WHO WORKS AT ASIAN WHOREHOUSES. (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) work at whorehouses, these just happened to be asians.

Anyways whole thing's Trump's fault.

Country is a pathetic mess.
Posted By: warrior

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/19/21 11:37 PM

Yep, as soon as they named the "spas" and part of town everyone who knows Atlanta knew those were cathouses.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/19/21 11:57 PM

Not sure of the angle yet.

It's possible it's about gun control. There's a gun control bill teetering on the edge of being passed right now. They need a shooting tragedy. This might be the best they could come up with.

It's also possible this is about creating Asians as the latest victim group who need the dems to save them. About 2 or 3 weeks ago the media started printing articles about hate crimes against Asians in NYC so that could be in the works too.

Maybe both are part of the dem's 2021 playbook and they saw an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. It's hard to imagine how excited they must have been about a bunch of dead Asian women.
Posted By: CTRAPS

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 12:00 AM

Well, like Rahm Emanuel, was quoted as saying "Never let a tragedy go to waste." This will be no different I'm sure.

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 12:02 AM

It's about blaming Trump if whitehouse toilet plugs up, for next four years.

Asian businesses. That's just ridiculous, it's a business, if they think you're a cop. Otherwise brothel.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 12:13 AM

I'm betting the shooter is a Democrat. They most often are but it's not publicized for some reason.
Posted By: T-REV

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 12:25 AM

It doesn’t matter if the shooter is a democrat. He is white. That fits the liberal agenda perfectly.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 12:32 AM

I heard about this on public radio. They had 2 experts on for about 30 minutes talking about how Asians are becoming increasingly a target of hate crimes. In between the 2 experts they did mention that the shooter confessed to having a sex addiction and committed the shooting to remove temptation. The shooter said he was not motivated by race.

Keith
Posted By: ScottW

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 12:46 AM

I heard probably the same program Keith. They kept pretty much saying they thought he was motivated by race, but he very well may not have motivated by race, doesn't make it any less sad though.

Originally Posted by wr otis
Was on today.

She talked about how the gunman targeted asian women at asian owned businesses. THAT'S WHO WORKS AT ASIAN WHOREHOUSES. (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) work at whorehouses, these just happened to be asians.

I don't even know what to say to a blanket statement like that. Do you know personally all 3 locations were such? Were all 7 women and the one guy what you speak of?

Why does it matter whose "fault" it is? That's the last thing the 8 victims and their families are concerned about.

Wow, just wow. Happy trapping! ScottW
Posted By: Marty

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 12:54 AM

the attacks on white folks continue, more to come....meanwhile white people are the most likely to be attacked because of their race.

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by Providence Farm
I'm betting the shooter is a Democrat. They most often are but it's not publicized for some reason.

Well he was a sex fiend, there's your first clue.

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by ScottW
I heard probably the same program Keith. They kept pretty much saying they thought he was motivated by race, but he very well may not have motivated by race, doesn't make it any less sad though.

Originally Posted by wr otis
Was on today.

I don't even know what to say to a blanket statement like that. Do you know personally all 3 locations were such? Were all 7 women and the one guy what you speak of?

Why does it matter whose "fault" it is? That's the last thing the 8 victims and their families are concerned about.

Wow, just wow. Happy trapping! ScottW

Everyone one in Atlanta with half a brain knows those are cathouses. Those that got shot are working girls. Doesn't make it better but let's not sugar coat it or fall for the liberal playbook of ignore the obvious until told what to think.

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 01:14 AM

FYI, when you got a city with the world's busiest airport, in a city run by democrats, plastered over with anti human trafficking billboards. It's a wink and nod guess that it has a bunch of cathouses.
Posted By: Posco

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by maintenanceguy
Not sure of the angle yet.

It's possible it's about gun control. There's a gun control bill teetering on the edge of being passed right now. They need a shooting tragedy. This might be the best they could come up with.

It's also possible this is about creating Asians as the latest victim group who need the dems to save them. About 2 or 3 weeks ago the media started printing articles about hate crimes against Asians in NYC so that could be in the works too.

Maybe both are part of the dem's 2021 playbook and they saw an opportunity to kill two birds with one stone. It's hard to imagine how excited they must have been about a bunch of dead Asian women.

The left is that cynical.

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 01:35 AM

Scott VP Harris is a former prosecutor, she knows these women were prostitutes working in a brothel. She just wants to paint a different picture for political purposes.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 01:40 AM

the Asian American vote was not one that the DNC could count on in full. far to many very thrifty business owners in the group. who fled communistic governments.

if the Harris , Biden administration can paint them all as victims and get them into victimology then they expand their base.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 01:43 AM

Oh its about Gun control all right.
Posted By: corky

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 01:53 AM

Funny how Deshaun Watson is accused by a dozen Asian "masseuses" of inappropriate behavior but since he is black nobody utters the word racism. The media is awash with double standards.
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 02:03 AM

No happy ending here.

I agree this will be used to our detriment.

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 02:34 AM

In what way? By restricting access to asian prostitutes? Or making shooting them illegal?

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by corky
Funny how Deshaun Watson is accused by a dozen Asian "masseuses" of inappropriate behavior but since he is black nobody utters the word racism. The media is awash with double standards.

Don't even get me started on that one. He quarterbacked at my alma mater high school. From what I've heard from my high school ball coach brother and many others anything that could said bad of Watson I believe.
Posted By: James

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 03:41 AM

It doesn't matter if they were "working girls" or the wives of Hong Kong millionaires--they had the right not to be murdered.

Jim
Posted By: N.Roberts

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 03:54 AM

Those women were somebody’s daughters. It’s a shame and terrible thing. There are many people grieving and it shouldn’t be political one way or another.
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by N.Roberts
Those women were somebody’s daughters. It’s a shame and terrible thing. There are many people grieving and it shouldn’t be political one way or another.

Originally Posted by James
It doesn't matter if they were "working girls" or the wives of Hong Kong millionaires--they had the right not to be murdered.

Jim

This is why it shows the VP being such a self-centered hag that she'd politicize the thing spinning it so it looks like the sick pervert (the shooter in this case, not Joe) had other motives that would further her agenda.

Joe better watch his perverted hair-sniffing back. If this is how she treats her former co-workers, he doesn't stand a chance.

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by James

Jim

Absolutely true but let's not put any sort spin on it to serve a political purpose. As Joe Friday put it, just the facts
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 07:12 PM

Everyone one in Atlanta with half a brain knows those are cathouses. Those that got shot are working girls. Doesn't make it better but let's not sugar coat it or fall for the liberal playbook of ignore the obvious until told what to think.[/quote]

Competition taking out competition ? No such luck. IT IS PART OF A FAR LEFT AGENDA GAME
Posted By: The Beav

Re: VP Harris speach on Atlanta shootings - 03/20/21 08:16 PM

Well If they were working girls they were pretty much over the hill. I heard that 4 of them were over 60 years old or older.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums