Home

BRADY BILL 2.0

Posted By: jbyrd63

BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/23/21 07:39 PM

Get ready boys and all you "black rifle" owners storm clouds are gathering and it's looking like a category 5 hurricane headed this way. !!!!
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/23/21 07:46 PM

They might need to put up a second fence soon.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/23/21 08:08 PM

I wish they would make their minds up. They are in the process of taking the old one down.
Posted By: nvwrangler

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/23/21 08:19 PM

And the left won't support Cruz's bill that goes after criminals, they say the standard to convict is too high.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cr...in-calls-for-gun-control-after-shootings

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/23/21 09:18 PM

Too bad politicians are too dumb to read

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...led/ar-BB1eTbOv?ocid=iehp&li=BBnb7Kz
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/23/21 09:31 PM

That bunch of clowns in DC can pound sand for all I care.
Posted By: Crit-R-Dun

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/23/21 09:35 PM

Welcome to the club. Guess you won't be able to give us a hard time anymore. JK, I know it's not a laughing matter. If you're anything like us you'll just keep your fingers crossed hoping to ride it out until the next government gets into power, mind you changes tend to occur more swiftly and resolutely in the U.S.

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/23/21 10:43 PM

I looked up so figures about some thing gun control related after seeing a piece about Senator Kennedy comparing gun homicides to Drunk driving

Homicides by firearm (all)

DUI deaths 2019

tired to pull the numbers for Chicago but can't find a break down on firearm fatalities but it list over 490 murders seems that dui is just as bad and we don't go after and punish sober drivers
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 04:00 AM

Just purchased 500 more rounds of 223’s and 9mm each. Will be purchasing more magazines.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
They might need to put up a second fence soon.

The democrats wiping their behinds with the United States Constitution don't have a thing to worry about. Conservatives lives are to good for them to worry about frivolous things, like their Constitutionaly enumerated, God given rights. Easy times make weak willed people and times have been to easy.

Keith
Posted By: James

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 05:25 AM

Do they have the votes in Congress to stop this legislation?

Biden is frittering away his political capital, and dooming his chances of reelection.

Or do most people in the Lower 48 now support gun control?

Jim
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 10:10 AM

Don't cry James, Biden my croak before the next election but you can vote for Commie Harris.
Posted By: James

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 11:13 AM

Who says I'd want to vote for Harris? Give me any Republican--except one--and they can probably earn my vote.

Notice I said "earn," not "have." I believe candidates should have to earn our votes.

I'm not willing to just give my vote away because the candidate has an R or D after their names on the ballot.

Since I don't rely on other people to tell me how to vote, I have to do quite a bit of independent research and critical examination myself.

What always happens is that I can't find anyone I agree with on all of the issues that are important to me.

Yeah, you could say I walk on both sides of the street. Maybe I don't like where you painted the road.

I'll walk where I have to.

Jim
Posted By: Squash

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by James
Who says I'd want to vote for Harris? Give me any Republican--except one--and they can probably earn my vote.

Notice I said "earn," not "have." I believe candidates should have to earn our votes.

I'm not willing to just give my vote away because the candidate has an R or D after their names on the ballot.

Since I don't rely on other people to tell me how to vote, I have to do quite a bit of independent research and critical examination myself.

What always happens is that I can't find anyone I agree with on all of the issues that are important to me.

Yeah, you could say I walk on both sides of the street. Maybe I don't like where you painted the road.

Jim

How did Biden/Harris earn your vote ?
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 11:33 AM

Please don't quote The Tick.

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Grandpa Trapper
Just purchased 500 more rounds of 223’s and 9mm each. Will be purchasing more magazines.

Same here. It doesn't take a genius to see the writing on the wall. Soon after the liberals stole the election I purchased my first AR, a half dozen 40-round magazines, ten 30 round magazines and about 2,500 rounds of 5.56.

It was a private sale.

I knew without a doubt this type of gun control was coming. Unlike some of the Biden voters here on Tman that claim they didn't know whether or not this administration would be anti-gun. But they would "send money" if it turned out that way.
Posted By: EdP

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 11:46 AM

Harris showed that she was willing to say anything to get the support of whatever audience she was addressing, and did that in the primary. Biden did nothing in his entire political career other than to enrich his family. I guess that's all it takes to earn your vote Jim. We had a president who stopped the flood of illegal immigrants, corralled China and North Korea, made peace in the mideast, boosted our economy, replaced NAFA with a better trade deal (admitted to by Biden), brought manufacturing back to the USA, defended our 2nd amendment rights, got NATO members paying their fair share, stood by US promises to Ukraine (that Obama broke), and the list of positives goes on. The downside? He was mean to people and combative with the lying press. It doesn't seem to me your "independent research and critical examination" is anything more than lawyer word smithing for always vote D, hope for the best and complain later.
Posted By: warrior

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 11:47 AM

Jim

You're unreal. You forget many of us have been reading your spineless BS for years. Any republican? How about Dubya, I seem to recall the same leftist vitriol being spouted by you.

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 11:48 AM

Excellent summation Ed.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 11:55 AM

He said they were coming after our guns and that is what they are doing, How much independent research and critical examination does it take to hear what someone says?

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 12:09 PM

Like EdP said, it's "lawyer word smithing for always vote D, hope for the best and complain later."

More likely it's just more liberal lies though.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by walleye101
He said they were coming after our guns and that is what they are doing, How much independent research and critical examination does it take to hear what someone says?

Exactly
Posted By: 1oldforester

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 12:21 PM

During a recent statement at the White House, President Joe Biden claimed a Clinton-era ban on modern sporting rifles from 1994-2004, which he referred to as "assault rifles," brought down mass killings. But is that true?

CLAIM: "We can ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines in this country once again. I got that done when I was a senator. It passed. It was law for the longest time, and it brought down these mass killings. We should do it again."

TRUTH: A 2004 Department of Justice funded study from the University of Pennsylvania Center of Criminology concluded the ban cannot be credited with a decrease in violence carried out with firearms. The report is titled "An Updated Assessment of the Federal Assault Weapons Ban: Impacts on Gun Markets and Gun Violence, 1994-2003."

"We cannot clearly credit the ban with any of the nation’s recent drop in gun violence. And, indeed, there has been no discernible reduction in the lethality and injuriousness of gun violence, based on indicators like the percentage of gun crimes resulting in death or the share of gunfire incidents resulting in injury," the summary of the report on the study's findings states. "The ban’s impact on gun violence is likely to be small at best, and perhaps too small for reliable measurement. AWs [assault weapons] were used in no more than 8% of gun crimes even before the ban."

RATING: Biden's claim that the Clinton-era ban on modern sporting rifles "brought down mass killings" is FALSE.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 12:22 PM

Don't look at one of the real problems, Mental Illness!
Posted By: Hodagtrapper

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Getting There
Don't look at one of the real problems, Mental Illness!

Hey! You leave the liberals alone now!

Chris
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by EdP
Harris showed that she was willing to say anything to get the support of whatever audience she was addressing, and did that in the primary. Biden did nothing in his entire political career other than to enrich his family. I guess that's all it takes to earn your vote Jim. We had a president who stopped the flood of illegal immigrants, corralled China and North Korea, made peace in the mideast, boosted our economy, replaced NAFA with a better trade deal (admitted to by Biden), brought manufacturing back to the USA, defended our 2nd amendment rights, got NATO members paying their fair share, stood by US promises to Ukraine (that Obama broke), and the list of positives goes on. The downside? He was mean to people and combative with the lying press. It doesn't seem to me your "independent research and critical examination" is anything more than lawyer word smithing for always vote D, hope for the best and complain later.

It is simple and very evident, James will not vote for anyone smarter than him, period.

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 02:58 PM

Biden is frittering away his political capital, and dooming his chances of reelection.

Jim

SECOND TERM LOL your funny. He will be in the ground before then . OH wait he stays in the basement now so He's already in the ground

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 03:05 PM

Just like Jesse Watters said yesterday 10 dead in Colorado was STILL less than normal weekend in Chicago !! But that is NEVER called out because 99.% of those shootings are with hand guns and 99.9% are done by black on black ...... Where's is the uproar ?????
Posted By: hippie

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
Originally Posted by EdP

It is simple and very evident, James will not vote for anyone smarter than him, period.

Yep.

Lets also not forget he was pro military and did alot for them and made us energy independent too.
By far the best President I was ever able to vote for.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 04:54 PM

Jim

News flash Jim. Biden was not elected the first time. Your a smart lawyer, you saw them steal the election. But your ok with that. I hope he takes your guns.

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 06:11 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff

Jim

News flash Jim. Biden was not elected the first time. Your a smart lawyer, you saw them steal the election. But your ok with that. I hope he takes your guns.

Who said he was a smart lawyer?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88

Who said he was a smart lawyer?

He did. ROTFLMAO!

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 06:39 PM

I think Biden is still ahead in IQ points when compared to a tick. Marginal, but still ahead
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 08:58 PM

Jim

Sure. Any democrat with a pulse.

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 09:38 PM

Jim

Your pretty loose with the word smart. Hope he's better at lawyering than he is picking a presidential candidate !!!!
It will be like obummer when he was done. It was hard to find anyone to "admit " they voted for him !! LOL

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 09:40 PM

NO WAY that 76-78 million people in America are stupid enough to vote for that senile old friggett.......
Posted By: white marlin

Re: BRADY BILL 2.0 - 03/24/21 09:48 PM

Jim

I know one retired Lawyer from Alaska who supported gun control...
© 2024 Trapperman Forums