Home

if someone is an anti, should they be working at

Posted By: foxkidd44

if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 11:26 AM

if someone is an anti, should they be working at Walmart in the sporting goods?? I know an individual, for a fact, that hates hunting, trapping and guns..............that works in that dept.......do you think its ok that they should be in that particular dept???
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by foxkidd44
if someone is an anti, should they be working at Walmart in the sporting goods?? I know an individual, for a fact, that hates hunting, trapping and guns..............that works in that dept.......do you think its ok that they should be in that particular dept???

Better there than preparing your food. lol
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 11:35 AM

No
Posted By: rendezvous

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 11:37 AM

They shouldn't be in government also...
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 11:41 AM

NO
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 12:06 PM

Another reason to NOT shop wally world for sporting goods IMO anyway

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 12:07 PM

I don’t see a problem as long as they keep their opinion to themselves.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 12:08 PM

Yes, we all have the freedom of speech. Even if we disagree. I don't shop at Wal-Mart either.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 12:10 PM

I don’t care if they’re anti or vegan, as long as they do their job.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 12:15 PM

I could care less as long as he does his job. I only shop a Walmart as a last resort.
Posted By: robert.d12

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 12:28 PM

Probably not a very good idea for the store management to put them there. They probably don’t make a lot of sales
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 12:33 PM

A job is just a paycheck. You don't really need to believe in the mission of the business you work for, you just need to work hard and do your best while you're on the clock.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Another reason to NOT shop wally world

Fixed it

I don't shop there since they turned anti 2A

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
A job is just a paycheck. You don't really need to believe in the mission of the business you work for, you just need to work hard and do your best while you're on the clock.

A job is a rung on the ladder.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 12:51 PM

Last time I was in the Walmart sporting goods department was when I had a handful of lead weights and some hooks. I went up to the SG counter to settle up and saw a sign that said “Walmart will no longer carry any type of handgun ammunition”. I assume the hooks and weights are still sitting on the SG counter. Also noticed they must not realize .22lr ammo is actually hand gun ammo as well. lol
Posted By: wissmiss

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 12:52 PM

Sporting goods is a lot more than guns and trapping. A LOT more.

As long as they keep their opinions to themselves while working, I don’t see what the problem is.
Posted By: Brian Mongeau

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 01:00 PM

I'd rather the Wally world employee be anti than my local encon officer.
Posted By: Matt28

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/25/21 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by robert.d12
Probably not a very good idea for the store management to put them there. They probably don’t make a lot of sales

I bet the store manager don't know they are ainti. Most store managers aren't involved with the out doors, or atleast the ones I know here in the big Walmarts. I gave alot of deer summer sausage away this winter to people that had never tasted deer before. They had a total different view after they ate some. A few ask how they could get a deer for them selves. I told them there was plenty of public land to hunt. Some where die hard animal lovers. I have slowly converted a few.
Posted By: Pasadena

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/26/21 10:03 AM

Atleast they have a job and are paying taxes.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/26/21 10:34 AM

At least you can look at that person and know the true definition of hypocrite.
Posted By: CoonsBane

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/26/21 12:01 PM

When's the last time you were at Walmart and they had any hunting fishing or trapping supplies in stock. Ours has a small selection of fishing items. The rest of the shelves are either bare or have been replaced.
Posted By: foxkidd44

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/26/21 01:07 PM

im def not into cancel culture,not my thing, never was , but they would stop at nothing to blackball us and make our lives living (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) up to and including the loss of our jobs. some of these guys troll facebook profiles to find something to use against you,,,make it a horrible thing......and even threaten the company you work for that if you aren't fired they will say the company supports this persons horrible actions.
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/26/21 01:11 PM

I am more concerned with people that think it's their business how other people earn a living.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/26/21 03:13 PM

So you think Walmart is the only retail outlet that has an anti working in sporting goods? To me that is a stretch. If I can buy what I need and want what is it to me what they believe in. Lot of silent sporting goods in sporting sections, many of which are attractive to non consumptive outdoor clients.

Bryce
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/26/21 04:46 PM

so you want to tell people where they can and can't work?
Posted By: ILcooner

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/26/21 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by foxkidd44
im def not into cancel culture,not my thing, never was , but they would stop at nothing to blackball us and make our lives living (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) up to and including the loss of our jobs. some of these guys troll facebook profiles to find something to use against you,,,make it a horrible thing......and even threaten the company you work for that if you aren't fired they will say the company supports this persons horrible actions.

Quit social media. All of it. I did and am happier for it.
Posted By: Jc Fitzy

Re: if someone is an anti, should they be working at - 03/26/21 04:48 PM

Who cares of their beliefs .as long as their not making things difficult .I wouldn’t care if a vegan was serving me a hamburger ,as long as they weren't spitting on it lol
© 2024 Trapperman Forums