Home

Where do you

Posted By: Getting There

Where do you - 03/26/21 12:12 PM

carry your wallet? If I carry mine in my hip pocket it bothers my hip when sitting down.
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 12:22 PM

I got away from a traditional wallet and just use a money clip. Wherever it ends up. Sometimes in a jacket pocket. During the warmer months in a front pocket. Wearing a wallet in your back pocket can have some long term back issues.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 12:29 PM

Normally in one of my front pockets.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 12:31 PM

The way things are going in this country you are going to need somewhere to carry your papers.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
The way things are going in this country you are going to need somewhere to carry your papers.

Only those of us that were born here.
Posted By: traprjohn

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Getting There
in my hip pocket it bothers my hip when sitting down.

WORST place according to my chiropractor, since it tilts your coccyx (sp) and lower back

Since he stopped me from back pocketing, my back has been WAY better off.

I carry mine in the door pocket in whichever vehicle I'm driving.
When I go in a store or restaurant just take a couple cards in a front pocket, so I still don't sit on it while eating out.
Posted By: logger coffey

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 01:32 PM

A wallet big enough to hurt your back? you guys must be loaded, mines usually so thin ,i lose it.
Posted By: grapestomper

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 01:33 PM

In my truck.
Throw a credit card in my back pocket.
Posted By: warrior

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 01:39 PM

I still carry mine hip pocket but don't know why. The only thing useful in it is my drivers license. I've stripped it of everything else and don't carry cash. My debit cards ride in my phone case and my phone goes in the thigh pocket of my preferred tactical pants.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by logger coffey
A wallet big enough to hurt your back? you guys must be loaded, mines usually so thin ,i lose it.

That's when you start only carrying 50's and 100s :P small bills just kept for giving tips covering bets at the golf course.

Carry mine in the back pocket unless I get around large crowds then it goes to the front pocket, or preferably an inside pocket.
Posted By: silkyplainscoyot

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 03:45 PM

I use a money clip for bills. It goes in my front pants pocket. I carry my drivers, hunting, fishing, trapping license, and other cards in a wallet. I get shirts with chest pocket and carry it in there. Have a jacket that has a chest zipper pocket, that's good for a wallet too. Never have liked a wallet in back hip pocket, uncomfortable.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 04:06 PM

front left or left leg pocket if cargo pants

can not sit on the wallet if I intend to walk again. for several days.

seems I end up carrying a ridiculous amount of cards

insurance medical
insurance auto
DL
CCL
credit card
medical expense card
debit card
grocery store discount card
gas card
library card
hunting , fishing , trapping licese and go wild card (go wild card was supposed to take the place of your hunting fishing trapping license and it probably worked fine in down town Madison but never had the warden able to get signal when he stopped me)
cards to access automatic doors some places I go

Posted By: Turtledale

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 04:57 PM

I carry my beaver tail wallet in my back right hand pocket with jeans. Front pocket or truck with shorts or sweat pants on.My Ole lady has threatened to put it in my Plummers crack once or twice! Lol
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Getting There
carry your wallet? If I carry mine in my hip pocket it bothers my hip when sitting down.

X2. front pocket or coat
Posted By: MikeTraps2

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 09:31 PM

I've always carried mine in my left or right front pocket
Posted By: adam m

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 09:47 PM

I take my wallet out when I sit.
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 09:51 PM

I carry mine in my left hip pocket, I do not carry any money in my wallet, just my drivers license, debit card, medical insurance card and Medicare card. Thin wallet no problem. I carry my cash on a money clip in a front pocket.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 09:53 PM

Back left pocket
Posted By: BBarnes

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 10:17 PM

Front left pocket. I got tired of low back and hip problems.

B
Posted By: Drifter

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 10:21 PM

Right breast pocket of my bibs.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Where do you - 03/26/21 11:09 PM

Front pocket.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums