Home

Biblical Rains

Posted By: Jtrapper

Biblical Rains - 03/28/21 10:43 AM

People still out trying to clean up storm damage all over, tree's laying everywhere and it's coming flash flood after flash flood. Rain needs to take a break, currently in a thunderstorm right now and it's coming down in buckets.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Biblical Rains - 03/28/21 10:49 AM

Sure sounds like its been a tough spring down there. Hope you catch a break soon!
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Biblical Rains - 03/28/21 11:58 AM

Rain started here yesterday and ain't let up much. Ground has all it can take.
Got woke up 3 or 4 times last nite with food warnings on the cell phone.
Posted By: RdFx

Re: Biblical Rains - 03/28/21 12:14 PM

BVR ARE GOING TO BE EVERYWHERE...LOL

Re: Biblical Rains - 03/28/21 12:32 PM

I KNOW and i need to be setting beaver traps tomorrow, guess i can hang snares in what use to be pine thickets as that's where they will be now unless they have washed down into Mobile bay in the flood waters, lol.

65 mph winds and lightening isn't how i like to be woke up every morning!
Posted By: Savell

Re: Biblical Rains - 03/28/21 06:13 PM

... yeah yeah... and if the sun shined too long you’d be complaining about that lol

Re: Biblical Rains - 03/28/21 06:15 PM

That's month after next when you dry roast just sticking your head out the door.

Got crews out trying to clean up debris from the last mess, gets roads back open, etc. And that mess today took more roofs off and put more tree's on the ground, crap needs to take a break for about a week to give us time to recover.
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Biblical Rains - 03/28/21 06:16 PM

Yep, always do...lol
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Biblical Rains - 03/28/21 07:11 PM

And people say they couldn't live in Alaska.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Biblical Rains - 03/28/21 10:31 PM

Had 7 1/2 inches over night they say that lake Norris is going to be up by 11 to 13 feet by tomorrow morning. I spent some time today pulling the gravel of my access road back up the hill where it belonged. That stuff tried to run away last night for parts unknown.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums