Home

Covid shots Maderna

Posted By: grampy

Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:09 AM

Anybody know the real facts about the Maderna shots..... Scheduled for #1 Apr 6 , then the booster shot not 2 weeks later, but in July ( 4 months later).

My question is by the time July rolls around will the booster be worthwhile or will the "protection" of #1 shot be long gone ,negating the affect of the booster.

#2 question-- does the #1 shot provide any protection by itself ?

Thanks
Posted By: Boco

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:12 AM

Got one a week ago-next one in July also.Normal time period between shots.
Doctor told me first shot will give protection-second shot booster for more protection and against variant/mutations.
Said will be safe to travel unrestricted after second shot even though we are older..
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:18 AM

4 week time period between them here. Seems that is the time period I have always heard--not 4 months.
Tom
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:27 AM

Got the Moderna shot a week ago Friday, next shot 3 weeks now.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:29 AM

Dont plan anything special within 48hrs of the second shot

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:32 AM

My wife had both of her Moderna, she ran a slight fever the day after,but other than that she has had no problems. I get my second one in 11 days.
Tom
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
Got one a week ago-next one in July also.Normal time period between shots.
Doctor told me first shot will give protection-second shot booster for more protection and against variant/mutations.
Said will be safe to travel unrestricted after second shot even though we are older..

Wish your doctor was in charge up here. They are giving the Moderna shot here and the Government appointed doctors still say you cant travel even after getting it. Over 34,000 people in Yukon have been vaccinated now, ( thats almost everyone BTW) yet strangely we are having another outbreak. Thats obviously debatable since anyone with an IQ above 5 knows by now that the tests are an expensive joke. The Liberals originally said once 75% of the population was vaccinated the restrictions would be lifted. That was obviously a lie because we are still locked down tighter than a bear proof steel drum. I guess the real question is what is the end game? What do we have to do to get our lives back?

They are also telling people that they can still get covid, and still pass it on after getting vaccinated. Do you think your doctor is wrong? Maybe our Government doctor is wrong? Maybe they are confused? I know Im confused. They cant even keep their stories straight. One thing has become clear though, this will only end when enough people see the light and say enough. The government is not going to relinquish the absolute control they have over the masses easily.

You might want to have that awesome doctor of yours read this since he doesnt seem to know that the "normal" time between the Moderna vaccine is 28 days....not 3-months....

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/Moderna.html
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:39 AM

Won't keep you from getting the virus, might lessen the affects of it. Doctor today was talking about people under 70 with no health issue's not taking them as they are experimental and no one has a clue what the long term effects of them might be vs getting a virus you have a 99.5 percent chance of surviving.

Been ALOT of strange stuff gone on behind the scene's with this virus, best i can tell globally they wanted to lower the world population, probably some grand climate change scheme. At any rate drugs that work/worked were banned all over the place and all of these experimental drugs are being pushed like they are the saving grace. I imagine in time more will die from these supposed 'vaccines' than will die from the virus itself.
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:40 AM

Crampy I don't know much about it but can tell you here it's usually 2-4 weeks between shots. My good friends dad and mom got the first one then was scheduled for the 2nd one 3 weeks later. A couple days before their second shot they both got sick and tested positive. His dad was in great health for 78 years old and his mother not so much. But his father became very sick and died a week later but his mother didn't get very sick. The doctor told them that it hadn't had time to start working before the contracted it. This was a man that had 400 head of cattle and worked 12 hours a day
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:44 AM

The second shot is the tough one the Wife got that shot a rough couple days, I got the J&J shot just a sore arm for a week nothing major just annoying. 4 weeks apart for the 2nd shot.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
Won't keep you from getting the virus, might lessen the affects of it. Doctor today was talking about people under 70 with no health issue's not taking them as they are experimental and no one has a clue what the long term effects of them might be vs getting a virus you have a 99.5 percent chance of surviving.

Been ALOT of strange stuff gone on behind the scene's with this virus, best i can tell globally they wanted to lower the world population, probably some grand climate change scheme. At any rate drugs that work/worked were banned all over the place and all of these experimental drugs are being pushed like they are the saving grace. I imagine in time more will die from these supposed 'vaccines' than will die from the virus itself.

I feel great after the first shot a week ago-cant wait to get the second one-its supposed to strengthen your DNA.
Only thing I noticed when I got mad the other day my skin took on a green tinge and a couple buttons popped on my shirt.
Posted By: elkaholic

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:46 AM

My wife and I were both told 28 days for the Moderna shot. I think the Pfizer is a little less.

They told me to expect more effects from the second one. The first one I only got a slight headache. My wife got pretty sick from her first one. The doctor told her that it was because she had a worse case of COVID in November than I did and with her immuno-compromised state her body really crank the antibodies up to fight it off with the shot. It really showed her MS symptoms. He told her she didn't need the second shot because she was probably good to go. She's going to get it just because of going to visit her mom in the nursing home and needs the full vaccination record. He gave her a prescription for steroids which took of the MS type symptoms after the first shot.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:47 AM

Odd that we are 4 weeks apart here in the states and Canada is several months apart.
Is it an availability problem?
Tom
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:51 AM

I feel great after the first shot a week ago-cant wait to get the second one-its supposed to strengthen your DNA.
Only thing I noticed when I got mad the other day my skin took on a green tinge and a couple buttons popped on my shirt.

Buttons around the waist or chest? I know steroids can lead to the chest buttons popping.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:56 AM

Check out the video from Dr. Sherri Tenpenny on the vaccine if you get the chance before it is scrubbed from the internet.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:56 AM

grampy asked a serious question,it would be nice if you saved the crappy retorts for a post of your own.
Tom

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 01:07 AM

Read the link I posted. The CDC says 28-days apart, not 3-months. No disrespect meant to anyone, but I just cant wrap my mind around how willing people are to line up for this stuff without looking into it themselves. When doctors tell patients its 'normal' to wait 4-months between shots, they are lying. In Canada they are doing it because they are having a hard time getting enough. I havent heard that its any more dangerous to wait 4-months between shots, but thats not what the company that made the vaccine recommended.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 01:15 AM

Everything I had read was 4 weeks,never heard months between till this post.
Tom
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
Everything I had read was 4 weeks,never heard months between till this post.
Tom

Same here.
Posted By: Green Bay

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 01:29 AM

The OP asked about Moderna - there is typically a four week wait time. The second shot for me was no big deal and I continued on with my life as normal - up at 4:30 worked a 10 hour day, went for a two mile walk. The people I have talked to - 50/50 on having a easy recovery after the second shot.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 01:31 AM

Wife and I have both had the maderna shoot , all good with both shots.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 01:53 AM

According to known data on other vaccines,longer time(within reason) between the initial shot and the booster produces a stronger immune response in the long run.
Posted By: Lance Squires

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 01:54 AM

I just had my first shot of Maderna last Thursday and my second is scheduled April 22nd. I had Covid back in September and my reaction to the first shot was achy joints and fatigue but it only lasted about 1.5 days. I was told that because I've already had covid that my covid antibodies react more than people who have never had covid. If that's the case, I'm not real excited about the next dose but I certainly wouldn't miss it. I'd rather have some reaction from the shot than to get it again. The after effects from covid lasted for months so I can handle a couple days of being slightly ill. I haven't heard of anyone in this area that has had to wait months between doses and I think I'd seriously question your doctor.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 02:03 AM

Thanks guys for all your inputs.. Clears the air a bit for me.
I suspect the reason for the delay of the booster is due to lack of supply .

And you thought Biden was bad, look what we got !
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 02:05 AM

Originally Posted by grampy
Thanks guys for all your inputs.. Clears the air a bit for me.
I suspect the reason for the delay of the booster is due to lack of supply .

And you thought Biden was bad, look what we got !

I think we are neck and neck on the badness part.
Posted By: Ryan McLeod

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 02:06 AM

Sounds like giardia. Better lay off that swamp water
Posted By: Nittany Lion

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 02:10 AM

I get my second shot on Friday. First shot was a piece of cake.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 02:12 AM

They should have our vaccine passports ready when we get our second shot also.
Posted By: yousowise

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 02:12 AM

Current guidelines are 28 days as previously stated. All the studies were at 28 days. There was some availability issues when Texas had the big freeze and Fedex shut down for a week. So the 28 days was relaxed a little and if needed you can stretch it out to 6 weeks between doses. The first dose is about 65% effective after the second it bumps up to 95%. I have heard of some countries holding off on the second dose to have at least one dose for all of their citizens. I don’t think anyone knows how effective it is if you wait several months between doses.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 02:15 AM

Its good for 4 months-got my date for second shot like everyone else-in july.Stronger immune response the longer you go between shots according to science.Also allows for faster herd immunity.
Posted By: LLtrapper

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 02:30 AM

Its good for 4 months-got my date for second shot like everyone else-in july.Stronger immune response the longer you go between shots according to science.Also allows for faster herd immunity.

Source of this propaganda please. LLL
Posted By: MJM

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 02:37 AM

Originally Posted by yousowise
Current guidelines are 28 days as previously stated. All the studies were at 28 days. There was some availability issues when Texas had the big freeze and Fedex shut down for a week. So the 28 days was relaxed a little and if needed you can stretch it out to 6 weeks between doses. The first dose is about 65% effective after the second it bumps up to 95%. I have heard of some countries holding off on the second dose to have at least one dose for all of their citizens. I don’t think anyone knows how effective it is if you wait several months between doses.

65% and 95% effective at what?? I have not heard it will stop you from catching or spreading CV-19. I will admit it make a lot of people feel safe .

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by LLtrapper

Source of this propaganda please. LLL

Not propaganda-straight from NACI
Posted By: waggler

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 02:53 AM

Boco said,
"I feel great after the first shot a week ago-cant wait to get the second one-its supposed to strengthen your DNA.
Only thing I noticed when I got mad the other day my skin took on a green tinge and a couple buttons popped on my shirt."[/quote]

I hope you are only joking about that.....right??
If not I want to see the science (fiction) behind that assertion.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 03:25 AM

Relax I'm just starting another conspiracy theory to see how far it will go.
Posted By: bblwi

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 03:33 AM

I had my first shot Feb 2nd and my 2nd shot March 3rd, exactly 4 weeks later. First one was nothing but a sore shoulder, the 2nd I had chills, aches, tiredness etc. for 2-3 days.

Bryce
Posted By: one toe

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 08:58 AM

Moderna is 4 weeks between shots. Pfizer is 3 weeks. J&J is one and done.
Posted By: BruceDafter

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 11:19 AM

I got my 2nd shot yesterday, 27 days from the 1st. They had to move the clinic up one day for the people administering it. Feel fine this morning, just a sore shoulder. Sore shoulder and a little ache across my back after the first dose for 36 hours. I did have Covid in December with very mild symptoms, not sure how that will affect how I feel/react to this dose. Vaccine seems to affect people as widely different as the virus does.
Posted By: goldnut

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 11:49 AM

If this is true why arent the doctors waiting for 4 months for everyone?? Or did you hear this on CNN?

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by MJM
Originally Posted by yousowise

65% and 95% effective at what?? I have not heard it will stop you from catching or spreading CV-19. I will admit it make a lot of people feel safe .

Both Moderna and Pfizers shots have an effacy rate of around 95% after the second shot. It takes about 2 weeks after the 2nd shot to for your immune system to build up the need antibodies to reach it though. So after your second shot you still can get and spread it. The rates of infection fall off the longer out you go from the 2nd shot.
Moderna has a higher rate after the first shot than Pfizer. M= about 75-80%. Pfizer is about 55% after the first shot.

Of course like with any vaccine out there, there are going to be people who just can't build up the antibodies needed to become immune. I got my Hep. A/B vaccines early on in life. When I developed liver disease they checked all the antibody levels for stuff that I should've been vaccinated for to help prevent it. It was found that I had none for Hep A/B. I went through the series of 3 shots again for it. I was tested for the antibodies for the following 3 years every 3 months and never built up the antibodies.

When I inquired about it they said there are people who just can't build up the antibodies.
I did show up as having stuff for Hep C and they figured I had contracted it around 20 years old and my body fought it off. They did want me to participate in a study where they would basically try to give me Hep C, and see if my body fought it off. I did a hard pass on that because they couldn't say with even 80% certainty that the medicine they had to get rid of it would even work. If it would've been above 97% I probably would've done it. The only good thing about it was they told me if I did participate and my liver started to fail I would've been at the top of the list and a transplant would've been free and all follow up care/medicines would've been free as well.
Posted By: Trapper Dan2

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:08 PM

Mine were 4 weeks apart.

Dan
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:44 PM

I don't see anything about strengthening DNA ether. Me and my wife both got our Moderna shots, they were spaced two weeks apart.
Posted By: ccoyote

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:48 PM

According to known data on other vaccines,longer time(within reason) between the initial shot and the booster produces a stronger immune response in the long run.

What "other" vaccines ? What is within reason?
I'd make the argument according to data most "Other" vaccines need a booster in 3 to 6 weeks at that point a booster every 1,5 or 10 yrs should suffice. If the 2nd shot isn't given within that time frame most "other" vaccines require the initial series to be restarted according to data.
Prior to 3 week I'll give it you.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by teepee2
I don't see anything about strengthening DNA ether. Me and my wife both got our Moderna shots, they were spaced two weeks apart.

What's this about strengthening DNA? That's not how the vaccines work.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:55 PM

So basically Canada is going against what the limited studies have shown and are giving a little extra in the first dose and hoping and praying it works out good for them?

I'm ok with being a guinea pig for this by going by what the studies have shown so far. I've been one before. If it can help with the actual implementation and gather real data (good or bad causes) then I'm all for it. I'm not afraid of it. I told my wife that if I die or go into some sort of coma, or the like within 4 months of the second shot then give me to science to figure out what the heck they can do better.

I wouldn't do what Canada want me to do though.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by SNIPERB🦝

What's this about strengthening DNA? That's not how the vaccines work.

This is what Boco said earlier.

Not sure where he is getting that info though.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 01:19 PM

One would hope he meant "strengthen the immune system". You can strengthen and train your immune system. You cant "strengthen" DNA. Modify or damage it, certainly but not strengthen it. It's fairly fragile but you can't strengthen it.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 01:44 PM

So much info... everyone following their own ideas

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 01:47 PM

So many ideas you should of said some cannot even understand the basic ideas. LOL
Posted By: hippie

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 01:53 PM

Listened to a spokesman from maderna say the same. His statement was 3 weeks is the very minimum but the longer between the better. Gives your body enough time to produce something ?

Heard that on Fox Goldnut.

After a quick Google, I see they are recommending 28 day wait between shots for moderna now.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 01:57 PM

I have a very cynical attitude towards this Gov't and don't believe a word they say. I don't believe a person could sink any lower than our dipsxxt leader.

Having vented ,I believe I will take my shot in Apr. I am 75yrs old and on the offhand chance I get this covid and the affects on my body could be less I'll gamble this time.
You guys are right about the guinea pig thing.Imo

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 02:01 PM

Get the J&J one and done just a sore arm nothing more easier all around.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 02:20 PM

Jerry,I would have gone with the JandJ,but we pretty much had to go with what was available. As it is I am getting my Moderna in Wisconsin,every time I tried to get it lined up in Mn,everything was full. I was really surprised how well things went for my wife.With the way her health is,we expected the second Moderna to be real rough on her,but it wasn't.
Hippie,I think Moderna always recommended 28 days between shots.
Tom

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 02:34 PM

I waited and the word got out that the local hospital received the J&J stuff it worked out luckily for me that way. The wife got the Maderna the first chance she had I’m just saying get what you can if needed, I waited because I’m out trapping little contact with people where I’m trapping.

I have no problem with the ones not getting the shots their choice it’s just to bad they have problems with the ones getting the shots. LOL
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 02:52 PM

Relax I'm just starting another conspiracy theory to see how far it will go.

U didn't tell them it was the buttons around yr belly!! laugh

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 02:54 PM

If waiting a bit longer for my second shot means more people can get their first shot and my immune response will be stronger,as per the NCI reccomendations I am all for it-a good call on their part.
Unlike a lot of people I am not scared of anything.
Posted By: drasselt

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 03:34 PM

BOCO you guys shoulda just listened to reason in 1812 then you wouldn't be under crazy lockdown and vaccine health care rationing. Well unless you ended up in Michigan or California.
Posted By: hippie

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 03:34 PM

Jerry,I would have gone with the JandJ,but we pretty much had to go with what was available. As it is I am getting my Moderna in Wisconsin,every time I tried to get it lined up in Mn,everything was full. I was really surprised how well things went for my wife.With the way her health is,we expected the second Moderna to be real rough on her,but it wasn't.
Hippie,I think Moderna always recommended 28 days between shots.
Tom

Didn't know that, thanks Bog.

I think certain people should get it, while for myself I'm gonna hold off a year or more simply because I think I could shake it (covid) if I did get it and the vaccine hasn't been tested for any period of time for side effects. If I was in the danger category, I'd get a shot.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 04:08 PM

If waiting a bit longer for my second shot means more people can get their first shot and my immune response will be stronger,as per the NCI reccomendations I am all for it-a good call on their part.
Unlike a lot of people I am not scared of anything.

You mean unlike most liberals who listen to the main left media that are scared of their own shadow right? It has not even been four months for them to collect the data but you are fine with what your gov. will tell you?

When you say things that cannot be backed up by any science but you tell everyone what you want them to know to control them that is propaganda. Sorry to break that to you but you are blindly following people who admittedly do not know and have continually been wrong in the past on this virus. LLL

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 04:13 PM

Vaccination in Israel: Challenging mortality figures?
Analysis by infectious disease specialist claims mismatch between data published by authorities and reality on the ground.
Tags: Biotechnology Israel Mortality Coronavirus Vaccination
Mordechai Sones , Feb 18 , 2021 8:47 AM

'Science will win': Pfizer
'Science will win': PfizeriStock
A front-page article appeared in the FranceSoir newspaper about findings on the Nakim website regarding what some experts are calling "the high mortality caused by the vaccine."

The paper interviews Aix-Marseille University Faculty of Medicine Emerging Infectious and Tropical Diseases Unit's Dr. Hervé Seligmann and engineer Haim Yativ about their research and data analysis. They claim that Pfizer's shot causes "mortality hundreds of times greater in young people compared to mortality from coronavirus without the vaccine, and dozens of times more in the elderly, when the documented mortality from coronavirus is in the vicinity of the vaccine dose, thus adding greater mortality from heart attack, stroke, etc."

Dr Hervé Seligmann works at the Emerging Infectious and Tropical Diseases Research Unit, Faculty of Medicine, Aix-Marseille University, Marseille, France. He is of Israeli-Luxembourg nationality. He has a B. Sc. In Biology from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and has written over 100 scientific publications.

FranceSoir writes that they follow publications, data analyzes, and feedback from various countries on vaccination, and have therefore taken an interest in the Nakim article, asking to interview them in order to understand their analysis and its limitations.

The authors of the article declare they have no conflicts or interests other than having children in Israel.

After a presentation, the authors discussed their data analysis, the validations carried out, limitations, and above all, their conclusions that they compare with data received via a Health Ministry Freedom of Information Act request.

Their findings are:

There is a mismatch between the data published by the authorities and the reality on the ground.
They have three sources of information, besides the emails and adverse event reports they receive through the Internet. These three sources are Israeli news site Ynet, the Israeli Health Ministry database, and the U.S. federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database.
In January 2021, there were 3,000 records of vaccine adverse events, including 2,900 for mRNA vaccines.
Compared to other years, mortality is 40 times higher.
On February 11, a Ynet article presented data related to vaccination. The authors of the Nakim article claim to have debunked this analysis based on data published by Ynet itself: “We took the data by looking at mortality during the vaccination period, which spans 5 weeks. By analyzing these data, we arrived at startling figures that attribute significant mortality to the vaccine."
The authors say “vaccinations have caused more deaths than the coronavirus would have caused during the same period."
Haim Yativ and Dr. Seligmann declare that for them, "this is a new Holocaust," in face of Israeli authority pressure to vaccinate citizens.
They also invite specialists to complete their analyses, and intend to pursue legal follow-up to their discovery. The Health Ministry was not available for comment on a FranceSoir query regarding the findings.

The authors also deplored "the fact of not being able to communicate on this vital information" to their fellow citizens.

On their site, Nakim writes: "On February 11, 2021, Ynet (the most known Israeli News website) published a confused and confusing article entitled 'Vaccination efficiency data in Israel, and its rapid effects on the young'.

"Our reanalyses of these data explain why during the massive vaccination project initiated mid-December 2020 during a confinement, daily new confirmed COVID-19 cases failed to decrease as they do during confinements, and, more importantly, why numbers of serious, critical, and death cases increased during that period that covered at least one month. From mid-December to mid-February (two months), 2,337 among all Israeli 5,351 official COVID-deaths occurred. Our analyses indicate orders of magnitude increases in deaths rates during the 5-week long vaccination process, as compared to the unvaccinated and those after completing the vaccination process. Presumably, asymptomatic cases before vaccination, and those infected shortly after the 1st dose, tend to develop graver symptoms than those unvaccinated.

"The Ynet article is organized in an exciting way and uses data provided in an erroneous way by the Ministry of Health. It is unclear whether this was intentional to prove the vaccine's efficiency or if this was done erroneously because the provided data were misunderstood. Note that in Israel, all vaccines are from Pfizer.

"The data in the table, rather than indicating the vaccine efficacy, indicate the vaccine's adverse effects," the authors conclude.

Sources:

http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/viewtopic.php?t=270812

https://www.francesoir.fr/videos-de...fres-de-mortalite-qui-interpellent-video
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 04:53 PM

True. The "vaccine" won't prevent you from still becoming infected with the virus, but it won't quite as severe and your chances of surviving it are better, supposedly. Plus, you can infect others with the virus if you are positive for the virus. You will still have to wear a mask and practice social distancing.

If you look on the internet, you will find doctors in other countries that are still claiming 100% cure rates on patients who had the virus using hydroxychloroquine. I've also seen some curing it with Ivermectin. Because these are fairly inexpensive drugs, there's not enough profit in using them in the US. So, instead they have invented these more profitable drugs.
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 08:25 PM

I got mine in January and February. No trouble at all.

Although everytime I see a full moon, I get irritable!!! smile
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7

True. The "vaccine" won't prevent you from still becoming infected with the virus, but it won't quite as severe and your chances of surviving it are better, supposedly. Plus, you can infect others with the virus if you are positive for the virus. You will still have to wear a mask and practice social distancing.

If you look on the internet, you will find doctors in other countries that are still claiming 100% cure rates on patients who had the virus using hydroxychloroquine. I've also seen some curing it with Ivermectin. Because these are fairly inexpensive drugs, there's not enough profit in using them in the US. So, instead they have invented these more profitable drugs.

My chances of surviving it are at 100% already. The survival rate among all the population including the old and infirm are at 98.46%.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 08:49 PM

Usually when drug companies or Doctors say “the benefits far out weigh the risk”. They are vary rarely talking about the benefits to you. When they are talking about the risk to you, you should be the one deciding what’s acceptable.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 08:52 PM

I don't have a problem with ANYONE getting a shot if that's what they want, grampy is 75 so id get it too if i were him, those with health problems id get it also BUT now they are wanting to do trials on kids? Kids?

For whatever reason this virus isn't a major threat to kids!

Same deal for anyone under 40 years old that are healthy.

As for spacing out the shots, it seems to be the going rate with such 'vaccines'. My rabies shots were 7 days after the first one then 3 weeks after the second one.

Hope all works out for those who do get the shot 2,3, 4 years down the road, right now they have no idea what this stuff is going to do, it's all experimental and never been done before.
Posted By: Craig C

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 03/30/21 08:53 PM

Got the Moderna Vaccine Shot on March 23rd at the University Of Pittsburgh At Johnstown. The vaccination site operation was extremely well run with an enormous amount of volunteers helping out. Had a sore arm for 2 days at the shot site and developed a cold sore on my lip the next day (maybe a coincidence?). They scheduled my second shot right there for April 20th.

As of today March 30th, I have no issues and the cold sore is healing up.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 12:23 AM

My wife had both of her Moderna, she ran a slight fever the day after,but other than that she has had no problems. I get my second one in 11 days.
Tom

Tom, I thought our 2nd shots was due about the same time for some reason, going back over this thread I see that is not the case. I got my 2nd shot yesterday. It is now 30 hours later and the only thing that happened thus far is I have a slightly sore arm. My wife is 11 years younger than I and she got her 2nd shot about 3 weeks ago, she had a splitting headache, had the chills and an upset stomach which all occurred about 24 hours after the shot and did not last long.
Posted By: Canvasback2

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 12:34 AM

There is a new double mutant strain from India , that they just reported to be in California.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 12:49 AM

My oldest boys in laws went from Mnpls to Hibbling to get their shots twice not easy to find in the Cities I guess? It just might come down evolution in the future. LOL
Posted By: tmrschessie

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 01:00 AM

My wife and I both to took the shoots on time and had NO ill effect.....

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 01:24 AM

Jerry,I couldn't get my shot anywhere near me.As soon as the opening came up they were filled. I refused to travel to Minneapolis for one.
I got an opening in New Richmond,Wisconsin.The 20 plus mile drive was a piece of cake as was my first shot. My wife had her radiation treatments at the hospital in New Richmond ,and we really liked all the workers their-real first class operation. I was treated the same way for my vaccination. I get the second one next friday.
Tom

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 02:10 AM

There is a new double mutant strain from India , that they just reported to be in California.

After it will be quadruple super duper covid 22 but don't worry by then everyone will of got the two shots and can then line up for the 4 shot series to fight off super duper covid but keep wearing at least 3 mask just to be safe.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 02:29 AM

By the sounds of it--you already caught it Jackie.
Tom

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 02:34 AM

Jerry,I couldn't get my shot anywhere near me.As soon as the opening came up they were filled. I refused to travel to Minneapolis for one.
I got an opening in New Richmond,Wisconsin.The 20 plus mile drive was a piece of cake as was my first shot. My wife had her radiation treatments at the hospital in New Richmond ,and we really liked all the workers their-real first class operation. I was treated the same way for my vaccination. I get the second one next friday.
Tom

They could not gets the shots in Mnpls anywhere they had go Hibbling that’s a long drive but they did it twice must be tough to get?

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 02:44 AM

Jerry,my wife is74 so she was able to get hers in Minneapolis for her first one 5 plus weeks ago,she was one of over8,000 that got it that day.Not sure but I think it was at the convention center. Daughter took her,as I avoid that city.Got her second one about a week ago,just as jury selection was taking place for the chauvin trial.
I guess local availability is much better now.
Tom
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 03:19 AM

Guy at work had a relative that passed away 2 weeks ago. 80 years old. Had a stroke 2 days after the 2nd shot. I'm not getting any shots.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 03:23 AM

Don't then, that will allow someone else to get theirs.
Tom
Posted By: trapper les

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 03:31 AM

Virus is real, not very threatening, Pandemic is a hoax, and shot compliance is for sheeple.

Take it if you want, I'm not gonna, and I believe there is a huge deep state manipulation going on.

I'll be around to shoot my self out of it while the rest of you are lined up in concentration camps, I got your back.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 03:47 AM

Les you are going to need us who have taken the vaccine to get your back--Your reasoning seems a bit skewed. If you think getting the vaccine makes us any less willing to stand up for what is right--you are badly mistaken.
Everyone seems to forget who got these vaccines to us as fast as could be made possible--not the one who takes the credit,it is the man most of us on here voted for--Donald J. Trump. Do you really think he didn't believe what he did was right? I believe he had our best interest at heart and I have and will take the vaccine I will also break you out of any concentration camp you stumble into Les,LOL and I think you believe me on that count.
Tom

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by trapper les
Virus is real, not very threatening, Pandemic is a hoax, and shot compliance is for sheeple.

Take it if you want, I'm not gonna, and I believe there is a huge deep state manipulation going on.

I'll be around to shoot my self out of it while the rest of you are lined up in concentration camps, I got your back.

I with you Les. I won't be lining up for any shots for a Planedemic.
Bog says "the man most of us on here voted for--Donald J. Trump. Do you really think he didn't believe what he did was right? I believe he had our best interest at heart"
It does not matter what he believed, they conned him and you. They conned him at the voting booth too.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 03:58 AM

Plain and simple--don't get it then.just quit giving (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) to those who have or are getting it.
Believe what you want,and do what you want,just allow us to do the same.
Tom

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 04:06 AM

I believe Trump was lied to, and I'm prayin' for everybody else.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 04:32 AM

I know some wont watch this doctor, and if they did they would say he's wrong, even though science says he's not. Anyway it the best medical advice Ive seen on the whole mess yet.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hfzL...yajsCdIJ-zYo6qVpTTYdQTFE6iMI829VMJzxRQEc
Posted By: F150

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 07:38 AM

Are most ppl in the U.S. getting the Moderna ?
Is there no Astra Zeneca being used in the U.S. ?

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 07:59 AM

Astra Zeneca has not been approved in the U.S.
The other 3 are available,and you pretty much get what is available in your area at the time you can get the vaccine.
Tom
Posted By: FairbanksLS

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 10:35 AM

The science changes with political and geographic location. That's why you're told to follow the science. Lol

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 11:13 AM

By the sounds of it--you already caught it Jackie

I probably did Tom, it's so deadly you can have it and never know it.
Posted By: kingrat

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254
I know some wont watch this doctor, and if they did they would say he's wrong, even though science says he's not. Anyway it the best medical advice Ive seen on the whole mess yet.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hfzL...yajsCdIJ-zYo6qVpTTYdQTFE6iMI829VMJzxRQEc

Very interesting video.
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Tom

They could not gets the shots in Mnpls anywhere they had go Hibbling that’s a long drive but they did it twice must be tough to get?

I think in the metro area it may be a little more of a wait, there is only 4 million people there. I'm sure they didn't "have" to drive to Hibbing, they could have found it closer. Hibbing to Minneapolis is only 3 hours, it's probably the first spot they settled on. Nice drive to once out of the metro.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 01:56 PM

Has science proved it’s actually a vaccine or is that what they want people to believe.

Here is the definition of a vaccine:
noun
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 02:08 PM

My vaccine is vitamin D, magnesium, and Zink.
Posted By: NonPCfed

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 02:16 PM

Yep, my daily cocktail is Vit D, Vit C, Zinc, with some CHQ and Azithromycin in the house on stand by. I can get oral Ivermectin in short order, or at least get a script for it. Good to "know" people with a pen...

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 02:38 PM

Plain and simple--don't get it then.just quit giving (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) to those who have or are getting it.
Believe what you want,and do what you want,just allow us to do the same.
Tom

I will not get the vaccine. I just can not figure out why anyone else would want too. Tell me what you think it does for you? There is nothing that shows it does anything for you. But if you feel safe because of taking the vaccine, get in line.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 03:08 PM

You guys will make your own chemo for cancer when you get it?

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 03:49 PM

You guys will make your own chemo for cancer when you get it?

Apples, Oranges, lol
Posted By: SE.Current

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/04/21 04:00 PM

My doc said he was diagnosed with prostate cancer 15 years ago. He just never went back to that clinic and never had a problem since. I got diagnosed with ulcerative colitis at age 19. Mayo Clinic said I had to take antibiotic steroids the rest of my life. I did for 2 years and the disease got much worse. I’m 25 years old and have had 7 colonoscopies. I quit taking my meds 3-4 years ago and changed my diet (no sugar, dairy, spicy, acidic foods, alcohol or caffeine) I haven’t had an issue since. The doctors will prescribe whatever they can for whoever they can if the money or insurance is available. I saw it first hand and lost all my trust in western medicine.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty

Same here!
Currently on 10 K a day of the Vit D. Levels came back just barely above the low mark a couple weeks ago.
I'm always in the sun all summer and usually take 2000 iu daily of vit d year round.
Test Shows (at least to me) it doesn't do squat if Vit D ain't at least 5k a day in the winter !

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by SE.Current
My doc said he was diagnosed with prostate cancer 15 years ago. He just never went back to that clinic and never had a problem since. I got diagnosed with ulcerative colitis at age 19. Mayo Clinic said I had to take antibiotic steroids the rest of my life. I did for 2 years and the disease got much worse. I’m 25 years old and have had 7 colonoscopies. I quit taking my meds 3-4 years ago and changed my diet (no sugar, dairy, spicy, acidic foods, alcohol or caffeine) I haven’t had an issue since. The doctors will prescribe whatever they can for whoever they can if the money or insurance is available. I saw it first hand and lost all my trust in western medicine.

You bet! cool

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 01:41 PM

The diet change is the key, it will change your life. Glad you figured it out. I know it works also.

This might come as a surprise to Boco, but the province of Ontario is getting sued for stretching the timeline out between shots. Saw it on the news last week. The manufacturer says 28-days...not 4-months.
Posted By: Hoosier71

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 03:05 PM

I believe you on the change of diet. It has helped my irritable bowel. However my doctor was very up front with me and before medication wanted me to try to change my diet. The reason for all of the medication is that a lot of people (most), don't want to put the effort in and just want a pill to make them feel better. It goes both ways.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Hoosier71

I believe you on the change of diet. It has helped my irritable bowel. However my doctor was very up front with me and before medication wanted me to try to change my diet. The reason for all of the medication is that a lot of people (most), don't want to put the effort in and just want a pill to make them feel better. It goes both ways.

Very true Hoosier71. I have an old book written by a doctor just after WW1. He used diet for 40-years to help thousands. In his opinion fat meat is all thats needed and he had decades of experience to show it worked. The people that it didnt work for were the ones that wouldnt stay with it. The book is called " Strongs Medicine"

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 03:54 PM

its perfectly acceptable to stretch it out according to guidelines to get more people vaccinated.
There is a benefit to stretching it out in that the immune response will be stronger,and no negative effects from stretching out the reccomended timeline.

You're a weirdo-first you say dont get the vaccine,now your mad because some wont get a second vaccine soon enough in your mind.
What a buffoon,lol.

And why would a government getting sued be a surprise to anyone today with all the moneygrabbers out there,lol.
Frivolous lawsuits that go nowhere are a way of life for many.

Posted By: ratbrain

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 04:13 PM

1st Pfizer vaccine shot for me, my wife and daughter Thursday. Tried for a while to get on a list.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 04:24 PM

its perfectly acceptable to stretch it out according to guidelines to get more people vaccinated.
There is a benefit to stretching it out in that the immune response will be stronger,and no negative effects from stretching out the reccomended timeline.

You're a weirdo-first you say dont get the vaccine,now your mad because some wont get a second vaccine soon enough in your mind.
What a buffoon,lol.

And why would a government getting sued be a surprise to anyone today with all the moneygrabbers out there,lol.

The information sheet given here for and from Moderna specifically states to give the vaccines a mo the apart, three weeks for Pfizer.
Posted By: RKG

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 04:42 PM

Time for a little humor....

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 05:44 PM

Just keeping things in line how healthcare up there works where routine care takes 4 months or more minimum to schedule. Rationed care.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 06:11 PM

What a buffoon,lol.

You should seriously read the article. The two suing are medical professionals. The manufacturers do not recommend waiting 4-months between shots. I have no idea if its harmful or not, but thats not the point. The point is they are doing something that hasnt been tested or approved. You keep denying this, but that doesnt make it true. A smart person would be asking questions.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 06:37 PM

I read the article.Blah Blah Blah.
I have read many more articles that say otherwise.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 06:55 PM

You need to stick with what you know which is what exactly?
Wingnut,that believes all the dumb conspiracy theorys,lol
Now go put on another tinfoil hat.
There are a lot like you-no wonder your country is in a category 5 hurricane when it comes to the virus,compared to the rest of the world,lol.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 07:00 PM

You need to stick with what you know which is what exactly?
Wingnut,that believes all the dumb conspiracy theorys,lol
Now go put on another tinfoil hat.
There are a lot like you-no wonder your country is in a category 5 hurricane when it comes to the virus,compared to the rest of the world,lol.

Outside of the states that didn't suicide the nursing home patients by forcing covid patients into them. We've done quite well.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 07:02 PM

You shouldnt concern yourself about Canadas response to the virus,or any other country for that matter.
We are all way out ahead of you.
Just today the medical professionals stated your country is now in a catagory 5 hurricane,compared to all other countries with the spread of the disease and your government is doing nothing to mitigate the disaster.

You need to focus your concern inward.

I support the shutdown of travel from populated areas to keep us safe here.So far nothing in my lifestyle has changed one bit,Both my grown kids are still working and healthy-good job Canada.
I support vaccination also.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 07:08 PM

Death rate for those who are infected is similar
Problem is you have 3.5 times the number of people infected as a percentage of the population.You keep on listening to the wingnuts.
Bad.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 07:09 PM

What medical professionals? Name them. We have no problem defrocking the charlatans here.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 07:12 PM

The actual IFR per CDC is going to be around .15 because that number only includes known or suspected cases. CDC believes upto 10x more people has it with no symptoms and so wasn't counted.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 07:12 PM

Not talking about deaths-talking about spread of infections.(will cause a spike in deaths for sure soon)
Should I get out the crayons and little dolls to help you comprehend?

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 07:15 PM

Those graphs prove nothing they are numbers.Nothing anyone is disagreeing with.
Fact is your country is the worst in the world dealing with covid because of all the tin hatters there.It is reported in every news outlet worldwide,including your own.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 07:20 PM

Antd there you have what?
And who are folks?

And why do you refer to me as a good trapper?
Compared to most Canadian trappers I am mediocre at best,I just happen to post on SM.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 07:25 PM

I hope all you guys stay safe also.
Be nice once enough get vaccinated,so the virus is no longer novel and is relegated to seasonal flu like the rest,and both our countries/cities can all get back to normal.
Time to go scout the line for a couple hours.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 07:28 PM

By the numbers it's already the seasonal flu so...

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/05/21 08:25 PM

Those graphs prove nothing they are numbers.Nothing anyone is disagreeing with.
Fact is your country is the worst in the world dealing with covid because of all the tin hatters there.It is reported in every news outlet worldwide,including your own.

You need to pay more attention to whats happening in your own backyard.....this from your home province,...

https://www.facebook.com/RomanKay11/posts/1184552485338887

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 12:31 AM

Our province is doing a great job,Doug Ford-a conservative is great and a good friend of trappers.
I live here and you think you know more about Ontario than me,thats retarded for sure.

You need to get off the net and quit reading all the wingnut conspiracy theorys or you will wind up with a thick yankee tinfoil hat on.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 02:21 AM

Our province is doing a great job,Doug Ford-a conservative is great and a good friend of trappers.
I live here and you think you know more about Ontario than me,thats retarded for sure.

You need to get off the net and quit reading all the wingnut conspiracy theorys or you will wind up with a thick yankee tinfoil hat on.

So you're saying the Canadian lawyers in the video are wingnut conspiracy theorists?? Sounds like they have a solid case, and have actually won one.....in Ontario ..

You telling me to get off the net is kinda funny...I've got small fraction of the posts you have, and Ive been on here a lot longer than you have. Hard for me to post when Im in the bush trapping.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 02:28 AM

He is a lawyer-works for money like any other.
he is representing an organization that is anti vaccine.They have been described as a group spreading lies about immunization and vaccination.
Like I said frivolous lawsuits are a way of life for some.
It didnt take much research to find out about the wingnuts he is representing.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 03:19 AM

Look out the window Boco, nobody is dyin, and it is NOT a vaccine.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 03:37 AM

It's true, plenty of scum lawyers out there take on a case and file a vexatious suit on someone.
Case lacks merit and they swindle their clients out of hard $$$

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 03:46 AM

I like the gold tin foil. A little more expensive but I get GREAT reception.

grin grin
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 09:58 AM

Utopia.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 12:31 PM

Someone should put all of Boco's rebuttals into a book and call it, "Boco Fights Back". It may make some people smile. I bet he struck out a lot if he ever played baseball. Seems like he swings on every pitch thrown...

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

Utopia.

So rich of you boco. You come here talking crap about American politics and everything else that you see through the lens of a socialist media and call someone a retard (which is disgusting to do) because they comment on how screwed up Canada really is. Do you realize when someone is really sick in Canada that they come to the states for treatment if they can afford it. You truly are the ring leader in your own circus. I pity a fool. LLL
Posted By: seniortrap

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 01:50 PM

My shots were a month apart.
Posted By: charles

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 02:46 PM

A 94% effective rate means just that. Six out of one hundred people can be expected to contract the virus. We all hope we are among the 94%. For teens, it’s 100% effective. People who refuse the vaccine are 100% susceptible. They have very limited protection.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by charles
A 94% effective rate means just that. Six out of one hundred people can be expected to contract the virus. We all hope we are among the 94%. For teens, it’s 100% effective. People who refuse the vaccine are 100% susceptible. They have very limited protection.

Those last two sentences are absolutely false. The whole lockdown premise was based on asymptomatic spread do the people that got it and had 0 or very minor symptoms had no natural protection?

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 03:06 PM

A 94% effective rate means just that. Six out of one hundred people can be expected to contract the virus. We all hope we are among the 94%. For teens, it’s 100% effective.

There is nothing that is "100%" effective. That is just a single, limited number of people "experiment" outcome. Anybody believing that something is 100% effective has waaaaaaay too much FAITH in a system. This thing is still "emergency use authorization" BECAUSE there is no long term studies to show how safe it is or how effective it is in the long run. I would certainly not having my young people taking this shot, they have way too much of their lives ahead of them to roll the dice that substantial issues don't arise with time lag. Remember, the fed gov have given the companies immunity from law suits in the future by doing this mass EUA roll out.

I'll gamble in the casino. The long-term potential issues are known there...

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 03:10 PM

I know people that have various autoimmune disorders that got covid and had only minor, if any symptoms. Were they lucky? Perhaps but you can't say nonvaxxed people are on danger.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 03:37 PM

My wife’s sister road in a car for an hour with three other girls. Someone had the virus. All four got Covid. One died, another gave it to her daughter and grandkids.

Unvaccinated people who have not had Covid, have no immunity. I think they are at a greater risk, don’t you?

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 04:03 PM

You can have immunity without being exposed to the virus or received a vaccine. Without natural immunity, we'd all be dead. Spanish flu, which if now the common flu, and polio didn't wipe us all off the map. Because people had a natural immunity to it where their immune system either prevented it from taking hold before it caused symptoms or at least fought it off before symptoms got worse.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 05:11 PM

My immune system is my protection and according to the numbers the virus is over 99% survivable..

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1

Utopia.

Yes it is.
Would never leave the area I am in.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 05:21 PM

So rich of you boco. You come here talking crap about American politics and everything else that you see through the lens of a socialist media and call someone a retard (which is disgusting to do) because they comment on how screwed up Canada really is. Do you realize when someone is really sick in Canada that they come to the states for treatment if they can afford it. You truly are the ring leader in your own circus. I pity a fool. LLL
[/quote]

Glad you are a loyal follower of all my posts.
You really need to double down on your professed christianity and learn how not to despise half of your countrymen because of how they vote.That is not the christian way-you phony.
Posted By: cfowler

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 05:22 PM

I just can’t understand why there’s a push to vaccinate anyone for something that is 99% survivable. Dang near sounds like we had “herd immunity” from the start. The bigger threat is “herd mentality”.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 05:35 PM

Glad you are a loyal follower of all my posts.
You really need to double down on your professed christianity and learn how not to despise half of your countrymen because of how they vote.That is not the christian way-you phony.[/quote]

I follow no man boco. Here you go though. This is where I stand in regards to a fool and yes it is from scripture.... A fool is someone who is unwise, lacks sense, and lacks judgement. Fools don't want to learn the truth. They laugh at the truth and turn their eyes away from the truth. Fools are wise in their own eyes failing to take in wisdom and advice, which will be their downfall. They suppress the truth by their unrighteousness.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 05:36 PM

You better practice what you preach fool.
Maybe try to learn what it means to be a christian.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 08:31 PM

I will never put the mystery juice into my kids either.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 08:41 PM

A 1% death rate turns into 100% when it’s you. Be safe, my friend.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 08:53 PM

No it's still 1% just you became part of that 1% at that point.

A 1% death rate gets much higher when people lose their jobs, business shut down, health problems go untreated when offices are closed and preventive screenings are not gotten.

All because of fear and lack of reason and thinking .

O someone I know died its do scary. I bet you know more people that have died in auto wrecks, medical malpractice and thousands of other causes . But those those you react rationally.

Get your experimental shots and feel all superior. I hope it works out well for you. Myself and many others will take our chances. I don't want to find out latter the long term negative effects will harm me,my kids or grand kids.

I also do not live in fear.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 09:20 PM

We all will die charles. Some day. Some how. I get you are scared of what's going on. I understand that and you're not the only one. I won't pick on you or anyone else for it. I however refuse to live my life being afraid. The media made this a lot worse than what it really is. They meant to..... The survival rate is very very high and I'm in the age bracket where I don't need to worry for the most part. I'm more worried about diabetes from all the added sugar in the preservatives in our food than I am about covid.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 10:41 PM

Who said unvaccinated people are 100% susceptible? Matter of fact who said vaccinated teens are 100% effective, or protected if that is what you mean? What studies reflect your statement? I was directly exposed to covid 19 by 3 employees last summer, in a months time, never got it, never got sick. I am two weeks from my second Moderna shot

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 10:52 PM

From the Lancet

It is imperative to dispel any ambiguity about how vaccine efficacy shown in trials translates into protecting individuals and populations. The mRNA-based Pfizer1, 2 and Moderna3 vaccines were shown to have 94–95% efficacy in preventing symptomatic COVID-19, calculated as

100x(1 minus the attack rate with vaccine divided by the attack rate with placebo).

It means that in a population such as the one enrolled in the trials, with a cumulated COVID-19 attack rate over a period of 3 months of about 1% without a vaccine, we would expect roughly 0·05% of vaccinated people would get diseased. It does not mean that 95% of people are protected from disease with the vaccine—a general misconception of vaccine protection also found in a Lancet Infectious Diseases Editorial.4 In the examples used in the Editorial, those protected are those who would have become diseased with COVID-19 had they not been vaccinated. This distinction is all the more important as, although we know the risk reduction achieved by these vaccines under trial conditions, we do not know whether and how it could vary if the vaccines were deployed on populations with different exposures, transmission levels, and attack rates.

Simple mathematics helps. If we vaccinated a population of 100000 and protected 95% of them, that would leave 5000 individuals diseased over 3 months, which is almost the current overall COVID-19 case rate in the UK. Rather, a 95% vaccine efficacy means that instead of 1000 COVID-19 cases in a population of 100000 without vaccine (from the placebo arm of the abovementioned trials, approximately 1% would be ill with COVID-19 and 99% would not) we would expect 50 cases (99·95% of the population is disease-free, at least for 3 months).
• View related content for this article

Accurate description of effects is not hair-splitting; it is much-needed exactness to avoid adding confusion to an extraordinarily complicated and tense scientific and societal debate around COVID-19 vaccines.
I declare no competing interests.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 10:58 PM

I am really starting to think the seasonal flu and having underlying health problems, is more deadly than Covid 19. And diagnosed as Covid 19 when it was the flu. I made final arrangements for a aunt that passed in a Michigan nursing home April 8 2020. Death certificate said cause was Covid, no covid test, no autopsy. She had flu twice in 2019 almost passing. I questioned nursing home staff, and Dr. that pronounced death. Dr. never ever seen my aunt, just declared death time and cause based on what nursing home staff said and a remote EKG print from EMT's She was 85 years old and had several years of bad lung problems. I was mad as heck for a while, then just decided to let her rest in peace...

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 11:47 PM

My wife’s sister road in a car for an hour with three other girls. Someone had the virus. All four got Covid. One died, another gave it to her daughter and grandkids.

Unvaccinated people who have not had Covid, have no immunity. I think they are at a greater risk, don’t you?

The sentence in bold, is just absolutely false. The common cold can produce immunity.

https://bgr.com/2020/08/07/coronavirus-immunity-study-common-cold-t-cell-response-5862460/

The question people should be asking but for some reason refuse to even consider it is this.....how many of the people who are in hospitals with severe cases of covid have been given ivermectin?? Thats the question that should concern people. The science is in, ivermectin works. It saves lives, and if used before you get covid, you wont get covid period. Studies show it gives 100% protection. So when Boco says Ontario is doing such a great job I disagree. I heard on the news today that 498 people in Ontario are currently in the ICU there. How many have been given ivermectin??? Zero would be my guess.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/06/21 11:52 PM

In recent months, a number of scientific studies have found that some people have immune systems with cells that are tailored to fight the coronavirus despite having never been exposed to it.

The likely explanation is found in a special cell in the human immune system known as a T cell. T cells are a type of white blood cell that help regulate the immune system's response to a pathogen such as the coronavirus. One type of T cell is CD8+, and it attacks and kills cells in the body that are infected with a pathogen. Another type is CD4+, and it is a “helper” cell that assists other cells in the immune system.

After the body fights off a pathogen, the immune system retains some of the T cells as “memory cells.” If the pathogen returns, the memory cells can give the body a jump in fighting it.

It is possible that some people have T cells that are primed to fight the coronavirus even though they have never been infected with it. These are “cross-reactive” T cells, ones that can fight more than one pathogen.

At least six studies have found cross-reactive T cells that target the coronavirus in individuals with no known exposure to the virus. A study in the journal Cell examined blood samples taken in the United States from 2015 to 2018, well before the coronavirus appeared. About 50% of the samples had cross-reactive T cells that targeted the coronavirus. Studies in Germany, Singapore, Sweden, and the United Kingdom likewise found cross-reactive T cells in people who had not been exposed to the coronavirus. Another study in Nature found cross-reactive T cells in people that had been exposed to SARS virus back in 2003, suggesting that the SARS virus may have primed the T cells.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/07/21 02:19 AM

You better practice what you preach fool.
Maybe try to learn what it means to be a christian.

Triggered easily. Christian is spelled with a capital C because when we are in the family of God we take on Christ's name. It does not mean we are perfect. Just forgiven. I fail daily but that does not mean I do not know him or that he walks away from me. It allows me to see through people who would try to define me. LLL

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/07/21 02:36 AM

Right back at ya! A lot of people have seen through you.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/07/21 04:45 AM

Right back at ya! A lot of people have seen through you.

I'm sorry your so miserable. Sadly you don't even realize it.
I will pray for you Baco

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/07/21 04:51 AM

Miserable?I'm as happy as Larry,lol.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/07/21 10:58 AM

Miserable?I'm as happy as Larry,lol.

How about your joy boco? Do you know what I am asking? You waste your time with your shallow but petty comments toward me. You do not know me. If you did you would feel like the fool you appear to be. As for others you talk of I am sure there are a few in the crowd. You must camp out all day waiting for me to respond to your drivel. Oh well have a day you deserve. LLL

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/07/21 11:10 PM

Not sure why the Canadian Troll continues to be fed.....His behavior and name calling here is pretty much sanctioned, not sure why, but it's not my site. It's my choice to be here, have to just accept it. In my daily life I would not.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/07/21 11:21 PM

I only respond to you anti Canadian jerks.I dont take that in real life either.
You wont get away with attacking without getting a response.
If you care to read back you will see who started it.
Posted By: grumley701

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/07/21 11:22 PM

what a load of crap..

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/07/21 11:28 PM

Truth.There arent too many but the same few.
I;m good buddies with lots on here and we can joke around and have a good laugh.
Always a few ejits that play the nationality card or call names.-I'm up for it,dont bother me.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 01:45 AM

Well I took a look like you said. Just from page 6 this is what I saw. This is what you called anyone that disagreed with you. Weirdo, baffoon, wingnut (4 times),tin hatters, yankee tin hatters, phoney, fools, retards, anti Canadian jerks and ejits.

Maybe in the outback it is ok to speak of others that way. Maybe you do not even notice you do this. Maybe we judge you for what you type. I think you are a hypocrite and a fool who speaks of things, places, events and others as he sees it through his tiny little life with very little outside influence and experience other than what yo read on the computer or that your government tells you to think. I also do not think you are very happy with who you are. I get that from how you address everyone and every subject. It is not that I follow you but rather enjoy the study of how some people function. You are one to study to see what went wrong. LLL

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 01:55 AM

You started it-Called me despicable -I gave it right back buster.You despise me-I like that from the likes of you.Makes me proud.
I have travelled lived and worked all over the world during my life.
Your take on me is way off.
And my take on you is spot on with your phony christianity.
You wouldn't despise over half your countrymen and call people despicable just because they dont think like you if you were anywhere near christian.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:02 AM

No I said I despise you but you had attacked several before that. Take your own advice. You are out matched here with me boco. LLL

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:05 AM

You are a legend in your own mind. LLL

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:07 AM

Ditto.
Your all ate up from getting ripped off for a few coon by NAFA-you should let that go-maybe you wouldnt be so bitter and think half your own people and one Canuck are despicable.
Hows that for reading you?

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:13 AM

Time out guys---This was supposed to be an informational post on the covid vaccine.
Lets back off on the pissing match,no one is going to benefit from it.
Tom

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:16 AM

To get back to that,I found out today We will be getting our second shot of moderna end of April (4 weeks from the first shot) not in july like was told previously.
Posted By: Cibarius

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:16 AM

You are a legend in your own mind. LLL

Spot on

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:20 AM

Ditto.
Your all ate up from getting ripped off for a few coon by NAFA-you should let that go-maybe you wouldnt be so bitter and think half your own people and one Canuck are despicable.
Hows that for reading you?

Your a genius. lol

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:40 AM

You started it-Called me despicable -I gave it right back buster.You despise me-I like that from the likes of you.Makes me proud.
I have travelled lived and worked all over the world during my life.
Your take on me is way off.
And my take on you is spot on with your phony christianity.
You wouldn't despise over half your countrymen and call people despicable just because they dont think like you if you were anywhere near christian.

You seem to think being a Christian some how makes people perfect? It dose not. We are still broken people with all the same issues as everyone else. Yes we strive to do better and often fail.

It kind of the entire point of Jesus sacrifice. If any of use could measure up that would not have been necessary.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:59 AM

Well I took a look like you said. Just from page 6 this is what I saw. This is what you called anyone that disagreed with you. Weirdo, baffoon, wingnut (4 times),tin hatters, yankee tin hatters, phoney, fools, retards, anti Canadian jerks and ejits.

Maybe in the outback it is ok to speak of others that way. Maybe you do not even notice you do this. Maybe we judge you for what you type. I think you are a hypocrite and a fool who speaks of things, places, events and others as he sees it through his tiny little life with very little outside influence and experience other than what yo read on the computer or that your government tells you to think. I also do not think you are very happy with who you are. I get that from how you address everyone and every subject. It is not that I follow you but rather enjoy the study of how some people function. You are one to study to see what went wrong. LLL

No its not OK to speak to others that way, even here in the far north. Just keep in mind LL that when people start with the personal attacks and name calling, its usually because they have nothing intelligent to say.
Posted By: coonman220

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 03:38 AM

So everyone contact about a shot? I close 61 an noone say nothing me about shot

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 03:52 AM

Dave,use the computer to find out where they are giving them in your area.
Tom

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 03:55 AM

No its not OK to speak to others that way, even here in the far north. Just keep in mind LL that when people start with the personal attacks and name calling, its usually because they have nothing intelligent to say.
[/quote]

Your statement is incorrect.
Just as statements are not considered slander in a court of law when it is true fact,the same holds true when describing someone with words they dont like.

Playing nationality or race cards is unacceptable however and leads to the label hung on them in a lot of cases.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 04:19 AM

Your statement is incorrect.
Just as statements are not considered slander in a court of law when it is true fact,the same holds true when describing someone with words they dont like.

Playing nationality or race cards is unacceptable however and leads to the label hung on them in a lot of cases.[/quote]

I guess I should have clarified my statement. Decent people feel its not OK to call people names. You march to a different drum.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 09:45 AM

I got the second Covid shot last Friday, just a slighty sore arm that only lasted a day.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by coonman220
So everyone contact about a shot? I close 61 an noone say nothing me about shot

Dave it is open to anyone over 16 here now. Go to your county public health website or call them. They will get you all of the places that are giving the shots and you will need to call them and make an appointment. I called them all and put my name on them all and was called within four hours because of a cancelation and got right in for my first one. Just make sure you call them all back when you get your first so they will take you off their list. IA is getting a shipment of 160,000 doses yet this week so they will have some appointments available. Hope this helps.

That is more than some countries get in socialist countries. Glad I live in the greatest country in the world. LLL

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 11:10 AM

Larry, I thought you were going to take a pass on the vaccine.

Mind if I ask why the change of mind?

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er

My wife was diagnosed with cancer last week Steven. I am her caregiver and her doctor said I needed to. I was sicker with the shot than I was when I had it the first time. LLL

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 11:43 AM

LL my brother got diagnosed with prostate cancer and it was the kind that is aggressive so wasn't treatable, they would have to remove his prostate before it spread. He had to get a covid test before surgery and as his luck would have it he was positive and got sick as a dog. Already had 5 other underlying issue's and is 68 years old so according to the fact based media we have now days he would die.

He got over the covid flu, got his prostate removed, went through radiation for 2 months and is now cancer free. Just letting you know all this so your wife can feel a bit more at ease instead of worrying if she gets covid it's curtains for her.

Hope she makes a full recovery from that mess.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 11:50 AM

LL my brother got diagnosed with prostate cancer and it was the kind that is aggressive so wasn't treatable, they would have to remove his prostate before it spread. He had to get a covid test before surgery and as his luck would have it he was positive and got sick as a dog. Already had 5 other underlying issue's and is 68 years old so according to the fact based media we have now days he would die.

He got over the covid flu, got his prostate removed, went through radiation for 2 months and is now cancer free. Just letting you know all this so your wife can feel a bit more at ease instead of worrying if she gets covid it's curtains for her.

Hope she makes a full recovery from that mess.

Thanks for that. We both had the junk back around Thanksgiving and she had cancer then. We are people of faith but I guess I was caught at a weak moment when we were told of her situation. If she had not had this crap I would never have got the shot. As I said I was sicker after the shot then when I had the bug. She has had both her shots also so no concerns about the china flu so it is just another thing we do not have to spend any thought on. LLL

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 11:51 AM

Also thankful for your brother. God is good. LLL

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 01:08 PM

I just saw a video on the news where four doctors were discussing the vaccine among health professionals. They were talking about nurses and EMS personal who grudgingly took the vaccine, and now weeks after the second does are testing positive for covid. They didnt seem to know why this is happening, but its hard to see how it helped them. I still dont understand why they are not using ivermectin.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254
I just saw a video on the news where four doctors were discussing the vaccine among health professionals. They were talking about nurses and EMS personal who grudgingly took the vaccine, and now weeks after the second does are testing positive for covid. They didnt seem to know why this is happening, but its hard to see how it helped them. I still dont understand why they are not using ivermectin.

Because it's not about curing the covid. Just look at how little any talk of actual treatments for covid were talked about in the news other than ventilators.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 01:58 PM

Got my 1st shot of Maderna on Tues Apr 6th. NO reaction so far. My cousin was the same after #1 but lots of reaction after the 2nd shot.
My second shot is still scheduled for July, as is the wife's.

My niece, a registered nurse who works specifically in the covid field and now gives the" shots", says some Dr's still disagree with the 4month interlude.
I took it this time. If it turns out to be an annual "shot" I don't think I will participate. I'll just revert to my old philosophy ,that I am responsible for myself and live my life accordingly.

You cannot get the whole truth about Covid 19 from anyone, possibly because they don't know and especially from the politicians who appear only to react to "what's the other guys doing" . imo

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:06 PM

A ton of info out there today almost all bad, misleading or made up to fit people’s narratives you look around you can find what your looking for to support your ideas or beliefs.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:08 PM

I saw they shut down a vaccine center in CO yesterday early when 0.8 % of the ones vaccinated with the J&J vaccine had reactions. I wonder if they opened back up this morning.
"VAERS data released today showed 50,861 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,249 deaths and 7,726 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and March 26, 2021."
So if someone dies from getting the vaccine does it count as a covid death?
Posted By: grapestomper

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:09 PM

Some people saying the shot could only be good for six months and then you need a booster.
The tracking batteries must run out after that time.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:17 PM

I just keep eating my popcorn and living my life. Stop watching the news people. You'll be better off.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by MJM
I saw they shut down a vaccine center in CO yesterday early when 0.8 % of the ones vaccinated with the J&J vaccine had reactions. I wonder if they opened back up this morning.
"VAERS data released today showed 50,861 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,249 deaths and 7,726 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and March 26, 2021."
So if someone dies from getting the vaccine does it count as a covid death?

The question I have is how do they define an 'adverse event'?? Does it only count if it happens within the first 15 minutes?? What about weeks, months or even years later? I know enough about autoimmune disease, since I have one, to understand it can take some time to show symptoms. Autoimmune problems are what seems to concern most doctors who are advising people not to get the vaccine. Stroke and heart attacks are another issue.
Posted By: ratbrain

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:47 PM

The doc that treated my auto-immune disease (PMR) recommended I get the vaccine.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:52 PM

Guy at work had an 80 year old uncle. Died about 2 weeks ago. One Dr. told him not to get the vaccine because of his heart issue. Another Dr told him he should get the vaccine. Two days after the 2nd shot he suffered a stroke and died.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by ratbrain
The doc that treated my auto-immune disease (PMR) recommended I get the vaccine.

These doctors dont. Interesting information, especially the bit from the FDA on possible side effects of the vaccine.....this is what the FDA says. Not some conspiracy nut.

https://drsircus.com/general/vitami...QZrqN7DMPgjfGKL82ix26huBFSY0BJv8rQ2dBOLM
Posted By: Choo

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 04:14 PM

I had to call 911 at 2 in the morning after my wife got her second dose of maderna she threw up then her arms went paralyzed, hands were all contorted, followed by her throat and breathing being effected. By the time the paramedics got there she was coming out of it but it was pretty scary stuff there for a bit. She's in her thirty's and had to get it for work, or should say she felt like she had to get it for work

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Choo
I had to call 911 at 2 in the morning after my wife got her second dose of maderna she threw up then her arms went paralyzed, hands were all contorted, followed by her throat and breathing being effected. By the time the paramedics got there she was coming out of it but it was pretty scary stuff there for a bit. She's in her thirty's and had to get it for work, or should say she felt like she had to get it for work

But that's just a conspiracy. She is ok so it's all good now. No worries at all about long term effect or future birth defects. Just as all those calling anyone that questions the rushed experiment a conspiracy nut.

I'm glad she is ok and it was not worse. Hopefully she will not have any further problems.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 04:33 PM

Too many lies, too much politics involved. They lied about hydroxychloroquine being ineffective in curing the virus. I have seen videos of doctors in other countries claiming 100% cure rates against the virus using hydroxychloroquine. I looked up a couple of these doctors and found they are legitimate infectious disease doctors. Some claimed ivermectin has also been used with great results and a high cure rate. But, in the US both drugs have been rejected. Instead, they are touting the more much expensive drug remdesivir. Could it be all about the money first and saving lives second?
If you can't trust the government on the cure, how can you place your trust in the prevention?

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Trapper7
Too many lies, too much politics involved. They lied about hydroxychloroquine being ineffective in curing the virus. I have seen videos of doctors in other countries claiming 100% cure rates against the virus using hydroxychloroquine. I looked up a couple of these doctors and found they are legitimate infectious disease doctors. Some claimed ivermectin has also been used with great results and a high cure rate. But, in the US both drugs have been rejected. Instead, they are touting the more much expensive drug remdesivir. Could it be all about the money first and saving lives second?
If you can't trust the government on the cure, how can you place your trust in the prevention?

Good points. There are a few doctors in the US who are using ivermectin with great success now. Dr Kory testified before the senate about it and told them if they didnt authorize its use the blood would be on their hands....which in my opinion it is because the information has been out there for months now. You can go to some of these doctors via an online consultation and they will give you a prescription for ivermectin now.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/08/21 04:47 PM

Yukon 254, your comment wondering why they don't just use Ivermectin, is a good question. It's because there's no money for the drug companies in a drug farmers around here use to protect their cattle from coronaviruses. It's an inexpensive drug in comparison to remdesivir. It's more about the money than it is the cure.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/09/21 12:50 AM

Shot that cause's blood clots is being banned in most place's, some only giving it out to old people, i guess old people are expendable. Be interesting to see what the long term effects from all of this are but i guess like most things involving this it will be covered up and never known.

So far all of it looks like a global population reduction plan to me.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/09/21 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by Steven 49er

My wife was diagnosed with cancer last week Steven. I am her caregiver and her doctor said I needed to. I was sicker with the shot than I was when I had it the first time. LLL

Larry, sorry to hear of your wife's condition. Your family's faith will help you navigate the course. Good luck and we'll be thinking of you and yours.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/09/21 10:56 AM

Shot that cause's blood clots is being banned in most place's, some only giving it out to old people, i guess old people are expendable. Be interesting to see what the long term effects from all of this are but i guess like most things involving this it will be covered up and never known.

I've said this before that it didn't make sense to try this experimental vaccine on seniors first. Especially the oldest generation. It should of been voluntary from the start but the way most states are rolling out the vaccine, it's making some feeling like that if they don't get the vaccine in the window that opens, they'll never be able to get it.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/09/21 03:18 PM

Just got home from my second Moderna shot. Got mine in Wisconsin as everyrhing close to home was booked up as soon as it was posted.
As we were all waiting for our 15 minutes after the shot,an 81 year old gentleman joked that he had heard that they put viagra in the shot. When my 15 minutes passed,I stood up and said--if they put viagra in the shot--I better hurry up and get home---the place exploded with laughter.
Tom

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/09/21 04:05 PM

Could be multiple step like a stack that builds up as they get booster's. Intentional or not fact is no one knows. Worsr part to me is the blind following and contempt towards those that question it.

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/10/21 03:21 PM

Got the second Moderna yesterday 9 A.M. . A bit sore at injection site this morning, just like any shot. Otherwise no fever or other reactions.
Tom
Posted By: Kelly

Re: Covid shots Maderna - 04/10/21 03:59 PM

We got our second Moderna last Tuesday. No problems for me this time, had a sore arm for few days with first dose. Wife had no problems with first dose but second her arm swelled up, big 3+” red spot and very tender around injection site, still is now, had a fever and didn’t feel well for one day.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums