Home

AstraZeneca suspended today

Posted By: yukon254

AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 01:52 AM

Canada decided to suspend the AstraZeneca vaccine today because of concerns of weird blood clots. Guess our genius leaders didnt believe all the doctors in other countries that suspended this vaccine a few months ago. Wonder how the people who got it feel about their decision now? I feel bad for them. The news brief said " There is substantial uncertainty about the benefit of providing AstraZeneca vaccines to adults under 55 given the potential risks,"

Also interesting to note that this vaccine was approved "for emergency use" by the same body that approved the others. According to the local news tonight doctors phones are ringing off the hook with people who got the stuff. They want answers. The answer they will get is, did you read the fine print!
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 02:39 AM

Nobody cares what the side affects are . It's all about bragging rights . Like some sort of badge of honor to get an experimental vaccine just because the government says you should .........lol
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 01:39 PM

Gonna be a lot of those LAWYER advertisments on TV in a couple years.
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

only if your employer required you get it

otherwise the manufacturer is pretty much immune from liability on an experimental

if your employer requires you get it and you have a side effect they will be the ones with the workman's comp claim
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 01:49 PM

also many of the EU countries ran some numbers decided it wasn't more or that much more than a normal amount of blood clots and are using it again.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 01:49 PM

Truth
Posted By: RKG

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 01:54 PM

According to the USDA, it takes 20 years for the results to show up in a population, whenever a major change is implemented in the food process. Consider the relationship between when no till farming took place as a standard practice, and the explosion of autism in our population. No direct proof, but coincidence?

So, now we just wait 20 years or so, and see what implications the grand experiment of mass vaccinations of mRNA will have.

We already know (should know) that trillions of dollars of "free" money will result in our national language being changed to Chinese....
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 01:55 PM

I thought the EU started using it again?
Posted By: 50fps

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 02:49 PM

The Emergency Use Authorization doesn't mean it's safe. I don't plan on being a guinea pig for Dr. Fauchi and I'll hold off for quite a while till it's proven.
Posted By: Boco

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 02:51 PM

I see a lot of people on here are scared of almost everything.
Posted By: 50fps

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 02:58 PM

Yep, never had the flu shot or the pneumonia one either. Figured the military gave me enough extra stuff to last a lifetime.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Not scared at all.

Just not stupid enough to fall in line and lick the boots of a government full of morons

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 03:56 PM

Is cautious discernment now being re-labeled as "scared"?

Asking for a friend.
Posted By: adam m

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by AntiGov
Nobody cares what the side affects are . It's all about bragging rights . Like some sort of badge of honor to get an experimental vaccine just because the government says you should .........lol

Yup. I can't count how many selfies I've seen with their covid passport. Am I supposed to be excited for them, celebrate, shake my head.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by RKG
According to the USDA, it takes 20 years for the results to show up in a population, whenever a major change is implemented in the food process. Consider the relationship between when no till farming took place as a standard practice, and the explosion of autism in our population. No direct proof, but coincidence?

Correlation does not equal causation. I'm having a hard time thinking of what the possible causation exist between no till farming and Autism could be, fill me in.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by 50fps
Yep, never had the flu shot or the pneumonia one either. Figured the military gave me enough extra stuff to last a lifetime.

Exactly. I feel the same way. I've never had a flu shot, pneumonia, shingles, or any of those others they keep saying you can't live without. If you were to keep getting these inoculations, pretty soon you will start to glow in the dark.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Originally Posted by RKG

Correlation does not equal causation. I'm having a hard time thinking of what the possible causation exist between no till farming and Autism could be, fill me in.

Herbicides.

"Round up Ready Corn" ring any bells?
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 06:23 PM

How about 2-4-D? This has been around a long time. Science has growing evidence that this chemical has long term effects to causes various cancers in humans.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 07:30 PM

You ever notice everything is bad for the environment but chemicals and plastics get little attention when they are a big part of the problem.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 07:42 PM

Not scared at all.

Just not stupid enough to fall in line and lick the boots of a government full of morons

Spin it any way you want-deep down your pure chicken.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 07:54 PM

Serious question here. I just came in from a drive into town and on the radio was a, what I took to be, frantic add stating that we need to still be very worried as the covid strain mutates and how current "vaccines" don't do anything to protect against them. How everyone needs to get the latest shots to try and stay ahead of this. At what point is enough?
Posted By: charles

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 08:28 PM

Well, with no vaccine aren't you open to all strains, with no full or partial protection at all?

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 08:36 PM

OK, are you gonna go every couple of months and get a new shot?
Posted By: adam m

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 08:59 PM

Isn't there over 60 strains now? Now officals are pushing another scare tactic saying these shots won't help most of the strains and only last a couple of months. The newest strain is the worst one yet that's why Fucci and Biden are pushing not to reopen and wear masks.
Posted By: nate

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 09:09 PM

Seems to me the only chicken s t are the ones getting vaccinated. I'll stick with the god given immunity.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by nate
Seems to me the only chicken s t are the ones getting vaccinated. I'll stick with the god given immunity.

[Linked Image]

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 09:33 PM

Some us think for ourselves, if anyone's happy bout this mess it would be china and the people that voted for our current party.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 09:41 PM

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is all it was ever about, hydroxy would of stopped it in it's tracks BUT our President said that so EVERYONE in ever country went against it and thousands died.

I don't keep up with all this CRAP cause most of us can see it for what it was/is but i saw month's ago that drug was causing blood clots and country's were stopping the use of it.

Not about being scared or stupid, is just sad so many line up to get on the cattle car's cause the gov. is going to take them to safety. People don't seem to learn from history very well, why we have to keep repeating it over and over.

At any rate the power's that be got what they wanted, population reduction on a grand scale.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 10:02 PM

Not at all,not scared of the vaccine nor covid.
I get the shot to help achieve herd immunity and get the country on with normalcy as soon as possible.
Just what educated people do.
I am not scared to die either-our number will be up one day and I am older and ready when the time comes.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 10:02 PM

So what’s the stats on the numbers of people that have died from getting the shots? How many you figured are dead without it? LOL mental midgets making it up as they go.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 10:40 PM

I get the shot

Whats that mean? You coonman of Pakistanada? Did you already get the shot or not Bozo?You either are going to GET the shot or already GOT the shot.You don't "I get the shot".3 year odls talk better English than that.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 10:54 PM

We've had more than a couple president's warn us of the deep state.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 10:55 PM

We've had more than a couple president's warn us of the deep state.

Don't tell Bozo that.He just does what his Queens tell him to do.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
I get the shot to help achieve herd immunity and get the country on with normalcy as soon as possible.
I am not scared to die either-our number will be up one day and I am older and ready when the time comes.

So will you request the Astrazenaca experimental vaccine only?

Will you refuse the Moderna, pfizer and J and J?

Or will you avoid this specific question and give another general response like you just did?

You can't say you will take whatever they give you. You can specifically request or go to a site that gives the Astrazenaca shot only.

So, will you take the Astrazenaca shot only? Show us what a man you are and answer this question like a real man would. No dodging.

I wouldnt dodge you or your idiotic questions.
I have already got the moderna.
My choice after extensive research and consultations with professional medical people.
It would make no difference if astrazenica was offered.

Anyone that takes any medications knows there is always a risk.
Every drug carries a risk/benefit assessment.
I only take a drug where the benefit outweighs the risk.
With the vaccine it is not only a benefit to me,my family and friends but also my community,and ultimately the country.

It is a fact that herd immunity defeats novel viruses just like those in the past.

The more fools that are scared of the vaccine the longer it will take to defeat the outbreak.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 11:42 PM

They make it a conspiracy because they are afraid, then call other chickens for taking the risks. LOL If the Mountain Men thought like that we would all be living East of the Mississippi River still. laugh

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 11:50 PM

They make it a conspiracy because they are afraid, then call other chickens for taking the risks. LOL If the Mountain Men thought like that we would all be living East of the Mississippi River still.

Probably why most of us DO, lol.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
They make it a conspiracy because they are afraid, then call other chickens for taking the risks. LOL If the Mountain Men thought like that we would all be living East of the Mississippi River still.

Probably why most of us DO, lol.

Them Ingins will kill you they say.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/30/21 11:57 PM

You're the sheep they lead to slaughter.

We're the real heroes.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 12:02 AM

We're the real heroes.

Sure thing buckoo, sure thing whatever helps you sleep at night. Your my do nothing hero WTG!

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 12:06 AM

Oh the shame of not getting the shot cry
Posted By: Yellowstone

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 12:18 AM

If you get the experimental spiked protein injection they say you can still get it and still pass it to others. I’ve had it and I know I have antibodies and true studies show that I won’t get it or pass it while I have the antibodies. There has been some patients tested a year out now that still have antibodies. I’ll chose not to take it for the for the time being. I don’t believe I’m hurting anyone at this point. Take it if you want but a large percentage of the medical community is choosing not to. I doubt many people care if you do or don’t they just don’t want people telling them they are hurting people if they don’t take it as they’ve said you still catch it and spread it. That sure doesn’t sound like any vaccine I’ve ever heard about before.
Posted By: Providence Farm

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 12:46 AM

Baco. Even with the shots every one of them you still get covid and can spread it. They came your symptoms will be more mild. But since some people don't even know they have it there is no way to know if the shot helps at all. You are not immune. The closest way to get heard immunity would be to get it and have anti bodies.

So you can still get it and spread it. How is getting the shot helping get back to normal?
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is all it was ever about, hydroxy would of stopped it in it's tracks BUT our President said that so EVERYONE in ever country went against it and thousands died.

I don't keep up with all this CRAP cause most of us can see it for what it was/is but i saw month's ago that drug was causing blood clots and country's were stopping the use of it.

Not about being scared or stupid, is just sad so many line up to get on the cattle car's cause the gov. is going to take them to safety. People don't seem to learn from history very well, why we have to keep repeating it over and over.

At any rate the power's that be got what they wanted, population reduction on a grand scale.

Good post Jtwap! Winds blowing from the north today, thought I smelled something. Our canuk neighbor to the north is beating his chest again, mr mocho man, and yeah I guess we're all just dumb and stupid If we don't go along with his united nations or one world gov plan. Now who is stupid?

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 12:52 AM

You may get it and spread it but it will be a nothingburger like a cold,spanish flu or h1n1 is now,once herd immunity is achieved thru vaccination.people wont be sick and dying by the thousands and plugging up the health system like when it is novel.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 12:53 AM

You may get it and spread it but it will be a nothingburger like a cold,spanish flu or h1n1 is now,once herd immunity is achieved thru vaccination.

Thanks, Doc.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 12:54 AM

You're quite welcome.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:04 AM

That link you posted is someones guess.
The vaccines are 95 % effective against covid and so far nearly the same for the known variants.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:07 AM

With a 99.6% survival rate, I'll take my chances with going the herd immunity route thank you. But it's your choice if you want the shots, have at er.
Posted By: hippie

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:09 AM

That link you posted is someones guess.
The vaccines are 95 % effective against covid and so far nearly the same for the known variants.

95% effective.

So is aspirin at "lessening the symptoms".

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:20 AM

No wonder your country is in such a mess from covid compared to the rest of the world.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:23 AM

We can't all be perfect.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:26 AM

Boco better get some sleepy.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:27 AM

Thank you Dr. Boco. LOL!!!! laugh laugh crazy

Hahahaaa this just keeps getting better.A local Indian tribe made Bozo an honorary medicine Woman and make up artist,,,and now he thinks he Doctor Bozo world renown Virologist.Hahahaaaa.He cant even keep the tires on his house blowed up Hahaaaaaaaaa Im gonna have to tape up my ribs,,,Hahahaaaaaaa
Posted By: jeffr

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:33 AM

Has anyone cared to look at the five year total death rate running average when comparing them year to year? There were no more deaths last year than there were in previous years when comparing the past five years. This is from the cdc not a news network. Somehow, there have been less cases of the flu, heart attacks, cancer, car wrecks, fill in your flavor of choice- but more Covid deaths. My friend is a pharmacist, hasn’t prescribed one dose of tamaflu to date. What is the real answer? I’ll take my chances. It’s funny how ‘wearing our masks have kept the flu cases down’ but not wearing our masks has resulted in “higher Covid number”. Give me a break. You can’t have it both ways.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by jeffr
Has anyone cared to look at the five year total death rate running average when comparing them year to year? There were no more deaths last year than there were in previous years when comparing the past five years. This is from the cdc not a news network. Somehow, there have been less cases of the flu, heart attacks, cancer, car wrecks, fill in your flavor of choice- but more Covid deaths. My friend is a pharmacist, hasn’t prescribed one dose of tamaflu to date. What is the real answer? I’ll take my chances. It’s funny how ‘wearing our masks have kept the flu cases down’ but not wearing our masks has resulted in “higher Covid number”. Give me a break. You can’t have it both ways.

Your confusing them with pesky facts!Since covid,,no ones died of anything else.Covid must be the best thing since sliced bread,,cause it seems to have cured all other diseases.Just ask Bozo Medicine Woman.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:39 AM

You need to educate yourselves.
USA is 4% of the world population and had 25% of covid deaths.
There is an excellent article in the Atlantic-how coronavirus defeated America.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by bleeohio

The ones getting the shots are NOT the ones trying to shame others on here get real.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:43 AM

Spin it any way you want-deep down your pure chicken.

Put your money where your mouth is boco. Tell them to give you the Astrazenaca shot. You don't want a pfizer or moderna or J and J. You aint scared of nothing.

Tell them you want the Astrazenaca, Tarzan.

But you will not because you're scared. Spin that Conan.

Lol

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:44 AM

Originally Posted by jeffr

Your confusing them with pesky facts!Since covid,,no ones died of anything else.Covid must be the best thing since sliced bread,,cause it seems to have cured all other diseases.Just ask Bozo Medicine Woman.

Lol

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:45 AM

You need to educate yourselves.
USA is 4% of the world population and had 25% of covid deaths.
There is an excellent article in the Atlantic-how coronavirus defeated America.

What libtard maggot wrote that ?

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:45 AM

This thread is cracking me up .... laugh

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
Originally Posted by bleeohio

The ones getting the shots are NOT the ones trying to shame others on here get real.

Not realy Law Dog.I think getting the shot is a personal decision to be made by each individual.Bozo started this by saying any one not getting the shot must be SCARED.
Posted By: jeffr

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:47 AM

Where did all the other causes of death go? Follow the money....conspiracy’s are only a conspiracy if the facts that are presented pass the smell test. Or in the case of corona, if you lost your sense of smell. Used to call that a stuffy nose. Now it’s a big deal and I need a shot. The problem with the WHOLE world is that there has to be an instant fix to everything. You have a little pain, you need a pill instead of being a man and toughing it out.( understand there are varying levels of being uncomfortable) I think everyone should get together cough a couple times, let it take it’s course and get on with it

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:57 AM

Well, actually.

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/coronavirus/mexico-leads-in-covid-fatality-rate/

Whatever you do Boco, don't look at where your beloved Canada stands on mortality to population.

And before you say they are all crackpots,

Yemen is the only country in the world with a higher Covid-19 case fatality rate than Mexico, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University.

Educate yourself, Boco!!!

Bozo is giving Medical advise to coonman in another thread.Hahahahaaaaaaaaa This is killin me.Haaaaa Doctor Bozo Medicine Woman.Wasnt there a series on TV about him? Hahahaaaaaa

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 02:11 AM

Plenty of proof right on this thread why your country is so buggered up with the covid compared to the rest of the world.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 02:14 AM

[/quote]
Not realy Law Dog.I think getting the shot is a personal decision to be made by each individual.Bozo started this by saying any one not getting the shot must be SCARED.[/quote]

Read back on a few threads it way lopsided it has been for weeks BOCO is just repeating what’s being throwing at him, narcissistic idiots that do nothing have been throwing shade all along with about every question asked it’s never ending just keep a eye on it.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 02:18 AM

If I knew where I was going to die I wouldn't go there !

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 02:24 AM

Plenty of proof right on this thread why your country is so buggered up with the covid compared to the rest of the world.

Seriously, you "may" know how to trap,but you really should educate yourself before running your mouth about my country.
Posted By: Foxpaw

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 02:29 AM

Uncle Joe is way ahead of the game, lol.

Give your neighbor your best

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 02:35 AM

Seriously, you "may" know how to trap,but you really should educate yourself before running your mouth about my country.

Listen Natey, I already told you to read the article.I am stating the facts known to the whole world.That is not "running mouth".
Get your head out of your butt,quit living in denial and face reality.No wonder your where you are at with the pandemic.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 02:44 AM

USA-4% of the world population-25% of the covid deaths.
Total failure in dealing with covid.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 02:55 AM

Canadas deathrate according to statistics is 2 out of 97
US is 5 out of 300

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:04 AM

USA-4% of the world population-25% of the covid deaths.
Total failure in dealing with covid.

Anyone with at least one teaspoon of brain matter knows those covid totals are pure BS

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:05 AM

Health Canada.I corrected my original post.I was looking at Ontario deaths.
The deathrates are not really the issue-it is the number of cases per population.
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by RKG

Explosion of autism? Or is it the explosion of the diagnosis of autism? When I was a youngin, when I wasn't chronically antisocial/disconnected from those around me, I was riddled with ADD which, by today's standards, would have likely resulted in me being institutionalized.
No one put me in the loony bin nor drugged me into a stupor, and I went on to graduate from college and actually made something of myself.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:11 AM

Health Canada.I corrected my original post.I was looking at Ontario deaths.
The deathrates are not really the issue-it is the number of cases per population.

I thought the whole problem was death rates? If it's not about deaths no one would care.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:15 AM

It is about the number of dead ,not the rate of dead per infection-that is similar..
USA has roughly 3.5 times the infection rate as Canada per percentage of population.
So the deaths are much higher.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:17 AM

You might be onto somethin. Nobody cared when small businesses were shut down and the whole herd was funneled into a Wally Word right on top of one another and boat ramps were closed so we couldn't get 6 miles of distance between us instead of the arbitrary 6 feet.

Riddle me this. If a store puts foot prints 6 ft apart to space out the line to the register and someone has to pass thru perpendicular to that line what is the average distance when they do?

Yall should be able to get this unless you been tryin to help her kid with common core math in which case yer forgiven LOL

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:21 AM

So this is not what I was talking about then?

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:23 AM

Not scared at all.

and this~

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:25 AM

We're the real heroes.

and this

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:37 AM

Come on law dog .......ain't nobody here hating on you

In fact , I had to re-read your posts claiming you got vaccinated.

I figured I may have to call Ripley's .
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:38 AM

This thread is just like listening to my 4 kids argue. No matter what you say neither side is going to convince the other. So why you guys go at it everyday about vaccines is beyond me. If you want it get and if not don't. I have to admit that it is kinda amusing, but they've been so many of these threads that I can about predict who's commenting and what they are saying before I even look

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:44 AM

"You are some aggravatin sons a bucks it's like tryin to play cards here with my sisters kids"

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 04:13 AM

Hate on me I can take it just needs to be shoveled back after a while before it gets to deep! Yep I got the shot and I'm doing fine just not seeing the folks dying from it so I don't understand the hype from the no vax crowd just don't get it then a lot of crying wolf it seems like to me.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 06:22 AM

Well I have a friend that's uncle got a shot. Had an very quick reaction and was dead in 3 days. It happens you just don't hear about it.

You won't hear about any long term negative effects you know until it's been years. There may not be any yet there may be no one knows.

My stepmother got a shot today. Don't know what brand and she seems to be doing fine. She is scared to death of covid but that's due to her anti rejection drugs for her liver transplant. She goes nowhere and only watches tv.

She was mentally nuts at times before her transplant when her toxins built up. I think some of that damage was permanent.
Her judgment is poor and she made bad life Choices my opinion so her opinion has no sway with me. After all she destroyed her first liver with prescription narcotic.

I'm glad you got your shot and its working out well for you so far. If it makes you feel better that's even better. In 20 years you can say see no long term effects.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 08:13 AM

If this was a true pandemic people would be killing each other for the shot because they would be seeing bodies in the streets. Its the same old flue that kills the very old, its just a new chinese manufactured strain. The covid death numbers are fake in the US for sure. Probably Europe, Canada too. They just used it to get Trump out of office and now see how good its been to strip our rights and freedom they found a new way to strangle the country and wont stop now or ever until one world government is achieved. The hypochondriacs jump right on board, the government mandates the rest of us.ie covid passport.

George Soros is our new President

Push back or lick their boots forever.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 12:16 PM

Hate on me I can take it just needs to be shoveled back after a while before it gets to deep! Yep I got the shot and I'm doing fine just not seeing the folks dying from it so I don't understand the hype from the no vax crowd just don't get it then a lot of crying wolf it seems like to me.

Those statements you quoted all came AFTER Bozos "SCARED" comment on page 1 of this thread.Just sayin.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:03 PM

Pick any Covid thread this is nothing new if you go back and look.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 01:21 PM

Bokey
Where does your goodness stop? Probably should take a look in the mirror.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 02:09 PM

Bokey
Where does your goodness stop? Probably should take a look in the mirror.[/quote]

Dont want to scare myself.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 02:18 PM

Pick any Covid thread this is nothing new if you go back and look.

Well,,Im comenting on THIS thread.You want to go back through all threads,,I can show you where Bozo will start America bashing pretty much no matter what the topic is.FACT is,,no one got on him in THIS thread,,till AFTER his BS SCARED comment.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 02:25 PM

Too much Canada bashing on here from blowhards like you.
And you cant take it when it gets thrown back in your puss.
Grow up you Baby.
And by the way-having factual discussions that are unpalatable to your sensitivities is not "bashing".

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 02:28 PM

Too much Canada bashing on here from blowhards like you.
And you cant take it when it gets thrown back in your puss.
Grow up you Baby.

Pakistanada cant be all bad.I hear they serve the best Curried Beaver Scrapings you can get.When the winds just right,,I can almost smell it down here. sick

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 02:29 PM

You be careful out there buddy-I hear covid came from bats.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 02:31 PM

You be careful out there buddy-I hear covid came from bats.

Thanks Pal.I appreciate your sincere concern. grin

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:00 PM

Too much Canada bashing on here from blowhards like you.And you cant take it when it gets thrown back in your puss.
Grow up you Baby.
And by the way-having factual discussions that are unpalatable to your sensitivities is not "bashing".

I'm proud to say yall will NEVER hear me bashing Canada- I call it the European Panhandle. cool

Word on the street is that it is all rainbows and unicorns up there until you need a medical procedure scheduled in less than 6 month or some whack job starts shootin people up and works a full 8 or 10 hour shift b/c there isn't enough guns around to make him take a break.

Boco, you live in a beautiful country and you are an artist in the fur shed. I just wish you were a happier man and could see both of our countries are headed the wrong direction if one embraces his personal freedom (or hers if you identify as a female I am not here to judge)
whistle

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:02 PM

Tony, Boco cares about ya. Sue on life below zero told me he is a sensitive man grin

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:03 PM

She said she is a lady of action but that all the Canuck men wanna sit around and talk about their feelings

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:03 PM

Take BOCO out of the picture and it’s still what I said it was on these threads.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:08 PM

Take BOCO out of the picture

grin

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
Tony, Boco cares about ya. Sue on life below zero told me he is a sensitive man grin

Sue told me Bozo was supposed to go visit her,,but couldn't get the tires blowed up on his house. smile I might send him a can of Fix-A-Flat
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 03:59 PM

Not scared at all.

Liberals try to shame anyone who doesn't go along with them.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 03/31/21 05:29 PM

You can try and shame all you want-that sort of thing doesnt bother me one iota.
I could care less if your liberal or not.It wont work.
Important decisions are made by educated people by researching qualified sources and verifcation-not by some luddites opinion on the internet.

Re: AstraZeneca suspended today - 04/01/21 12:09 AM

Boco since you place sooooooooo much faith in educated people with their name on a piece of paper above their head i promise you just like with the climate change hoax there's scores of unknown doctors out there TREATING actual covid patients and have saved thousands of lives from it but what they claim works and they have seen work news reports, etc. won't report it!

Same with the doctor's not wild about this experimental 'vaccine'.

But if you chose only to read one side in all of this more power to you, I like to see both sides of something before making a decision especially when it's my life im gambling with!

Every death in this country last year was a covid 19 death, didn't matter if you wrecked a motorcycle or jumped off a building.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums