Home

Biden`s Shepherd.

Posted By: flash

Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 11:47 AM

Looks like we have an ally in Major. Breaks Joe`s foot and bites Democrats. You couldn't make this stuff up!!! lol
Posted By: corky

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 12:07 PM

Good dog
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 12:11 PM

? I don't watch news
Posted By: Brian Mongeau

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 12:13 PM

Secret service aren't necessarily democrats.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 01:04 PM

He can’t even keep his dog under control. LOL The last guy was Forest Service I thought?
Posted By: warrior

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 01:06 PM

If not dim then definitely swamp critters when they run interference for Hunter on a gun crime.
Posted By: adam m

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 01:08 PM

Bidens dog has bit 2 people while at the white house. Biden broke his foot tripping over his dog or something like that right after Biden was sworn in.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by adam m
Bidens dog has bit 2 people while at the white house. Biden broke his foot tripping over his dog or something like that right after Biden was sworn in.

You've gotta Love That!!!
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 01:23 PM

Think Major is supposed to be a shelter dog. Can be a bit of a gamble sometimes even without bringing a lot of strangers around
Posted By: Wright Brothers

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 01:44 PM

Terrier in the white house.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 01:49 PM

Probably didn't hang on very long when he bit them. Cause he don't like the taste of dung.
Posted By: Dillrod

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88

Probably didn't hang on very long when he bit them. Cause he don't like the taste of dung.

So its Biden and his dung eating dog ?
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 03:31 PM

We should send dog treats to the White House addressed to the dog.
Posted By: Oleo Acres

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 03:33 PM

If I had a vicious dog in WV,they would destroy it. Not to mention,you can seldom take a German Shepherd after pup age,and make it a dog that won't turn on you sooner or later..
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 03:34 PM

Failure to discipline and be present seems to be at the root of most of Joe's issues.

Spare the rod spoil the child . you don't need a rod but discipline is necessary in all things.
Posted By: Squash

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 03:41 PM

I don’t believe Biden’s dog is a dung eater. If so, both Biden and Harris would have been eaten by now.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 03:55 PM

At least he's a good judge of character.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 04:02 PM

What do y'all expect when everyone is running around sayin, bite em , bite em . They should have picked a different name for a president like ..... Trump
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 04:08 PM

it would have been bad PR to have adopted a cop dog that failed out for being to friendly , my aunt and uncle have one of these ge has been a good dog. however it would have been smart.
so you can see why B&H wouldn't do the bad PR but prudent thing. now We are paying for it in Federal employee injuries.

I have a German who came from the pound about 5-7 years old she is now 13 and has been a very good dog but she was a good dog day 1 and took training very well.

every dog is different , and yeah for you if your into turning around bad dogs , just that the Whitehouse is no place for a bad dog. not even a place for an OK dog , but a place for the best of the best dogs only. most trained , best behaved it can be a Hinze 57 mutt but it needs to be an exceptionally well behaved mutt.

the white house does not need a dog to run , it is nice for the first family at best and a burden on staff for anything more.

the first family should from their own money's have to employ a dog handler to be responsible for the dog on federal property 24/7.

the first family is a guest of the tax payer an they should never forget that , you wouldn't go to a national park and drop your dog off at the ranger station , the Whitehouse is a national park.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 05:41 PM

Nice !!!
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 07:18 PM

And fell and hit his head. crazy
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 08:49 PM

Yes and big news today is one of them is pooping all over the white houuse. Wait That's what all DEMS are doing !!!!!!
Posted By: GRP

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Yes and big news today is one of them is pooping all over the white houuse. Wait That's what all DEMS are doing !!!!!!

I thought I read where one of them dropped a deuce in the hallway. But I thought they were sent to the Biden personal home after the last biting incident?
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 08:56 PM

sent back after a week in quarantine to run amuck and crap all over the carpet. BUT It may have been Joe and not the dog. That is why reporters run people out of the room so much Joe soils himself and blames it on the dog !!!!!
Posted By: CoonsBane

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 09:35 PM

Can you imagine the media if Trump would have kept a vicious assault dog like that in the White House?
Posted By: adam m

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by CoonsBane
Can you imagine the media if Trump would have kept a vicious assault dog like that in the White House?

They would be pushing to ban dogs, lawsuits would be filed immediately they would impeach him again, Dog whisperer would be called & interviewed on all fake news outlets and much more.
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 10:42 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-dogs-major-champ-poop-white-house-floor

Now he’s crapping on the floor. I’d be digging a hole in the Rose Garden, and it wouldn’t be for a rose bush.
Posted By: Deerhunter51

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Bigbrownie

Now he’s crapping on the floor. I’d be digging a hole in the Rose Garden, and it wouldn’t be for a rose bush.

Well, the dog is the only one in the White House that has created a shovel ready job...

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 11:05 PM

Can't blame the dog. Probably a pretty good judge of character. Wonder how many boxes of depends comrade Joe goes through a week. That's why they insist everyone in the White House were a mask. He gets that uh oh look on his face, just like Jerry Nadler did when he soiled himself on the house floor. Got to laugh at this stuff too keep from shooting somebody.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 11:14 PM

Considering the mental state of the current leader of the free world, I am not too sure it was the pooch that dropped a deuce in the hallway. Also poor pooch is probably on edge anyway, Joe does have a well known sniffing issue.....
Posted By: corky

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Deerhunter51
Originally Posted by Bigbrownie

Well, the dog is the only one in the White House that has created a shovel ready job...

laugh
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by CoonsBane

Vicious dogs in the White House is nothing new. Hillary lived there.

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 11:28 PM

Ain't nothing worse than a manure eating dog face pony soldier.

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 03/31/21 11:41 PM

On the bright side, kammy sue loves major. Heard from a friend of a friend that she keeps a jumbo sized jar of peanut butter to feed him when he comes over to visit.
Posted By: James

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 04/01/21 01:13 AM

If it was anyone else's dog, local laws would have been enforced to put the dog down. I hate it when pols get special treatment.

Jim
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 04/01/21 01:25 AM

Originally Posted by flash
Looks like we have an ally in Major. Breaks Joe`s foot and bites Democrats. You couldn't make this stuff up!!! lol

Well after biden them demonrats, how does he get the taste outta his mouth? Answer.....he licks his own arse! lol
Posted By: warrior

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 04/01/21 01:28 AM

On the bright side, kammy sue loves major. Heard from a friend of a friend that she keeps a jumbo sized jar of peanut butter to feed him when he comes over to visit.

Ewwww
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 04/01/21 04:41 AM

I wish I was at home on my P C, instead of this crappy laptop. I got a great meme on file to go with WhiteTrash88's post. whistle

If this is still around when I get back, I'll post it. grin

Charlie
Posted By: Scout1

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 04/01/21 07:16 AM

Whip the hound out of him.
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 04/01/21 01:57 PM

Keep the dogs; get rid of Biden!
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 04/01/21 08:29 PM

Pretty sure the dog has more class than that. grin
Posted By: chas3457

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 04/01/21 09:31 PM

[Linked Image]

laugh Charlie

Re: Biden`s Shepherd. - 04/01/21 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY

Pretty sure the dog has more class than that. grin

She threatened to bust him back to lieutenant and change his name to Dan if he didn't comply. laugh
© 2024 Trapperman Forums