Home

Wisconsin masks

Posted By: Zim

Wisconsin masks - 03/31/21 03:42 PM

I see the Wisconsin Supreme Court has struck down Governor Ever's mask mandate as unlawful.
When it expires on April 5th it will be by local ordinance only.

Zim
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Wisconsin masks - 03/31/21 03:53 PM

back to county by county or even town by town.

when Dane county had Thiers first , you could sit at a gas station at the eastern edge of Dane on 94 and see all the people who had no clue walk up see the big sign in the gas station window and turn around and walk away , some to find a mask , some to drive away.

it will be really not much different than it is today outside of Dane it will be store by store.

stores who feel it critical have a big sign and a person watching the door

others don't police it at all and it is not uncommon for people to be walking around the Pig with no mask.

Woodman's and Farm and fleet have big sign and will offer you a mask if your not wearing one , although woodman's seldom has a person watching the door.
farm and fleet has had a person at the door each time I have been.
Posted By: Rat Masterson

Re: Wisconsin masks - 03/31/21 04:14 PM

I was down in Florida, just got back, supposed to be wide open. EVERY business had a mask mandate, the Gov. has every business so scared in the country that the masked mandate is no longer needed. Masks will be required until there is no covid infections, I'm guessing years.
Posted By: Kre

Re: Wisconsin masks - 03/31/21 05:10 PM

I went into Fleet Farm last night and I'm guessing about half the folks weren't wearing masks.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Wisconsin masks - 03/31/21 05:11 PM

Fleet farm asks for masks. I never wear one. Never was bothered about it either. I'm not the only one.
Posted By: k snow

Re: Wisconsin masks - 03/31/21 05:11 PM

Just remember, the Supreme Court decision only addresses whether the governor has the legal authority to issue the mandate.

It does not address any moral or ethical aspects of a mask mandate.

Re: Wisconsin masks - 03/31/21 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by k snow
Just remember, the Supreme Court decision only addresses whether the governor has the legal authority to issue the mandate.

LOL

Re: Wisconsin masks - 03/31/21 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Originally Posted by k snow

LOL

Why LOL?

Is my statement false?

Re: Wisconsin masks - 03/31/21 05:21 PM

If your scared, you have the option to stay home.

Re: Wisconsin masks - 03/31/21 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
If your scared, you have the option to stay home.

I'm not scared at all. Been going "unprotected" since the whole crap show started.
Posted By: WIHAWK76

Re: Wisconsin masks - 03/31/21 05:29 PM

If people believe mask work, and they are protected, then myself not wearing a mask should have no bearing on moral or ethical ground. I have never been asked to wear a mask, regardless of tricky Tony's mandate. Mandates are not Law. I can sleep at night, usually nodding off laughing at all the people walking around or driving by themselves with their mask on.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums