Home

Will Chauvin Trial...

Posted By: Anonymous

Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:07 AM

be the spark that lights the fuse to civil war?
Posted By: warrior

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:08 AM

Maybe, and at this point am I bad for saying I hope so?

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:10 AM

I don't know warrior. Maybe the trumpet will blow before we wade into that .
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:14 AM

Whatever the outcome I am sure destruction will follow. I don't know if I am in the mood to put up with it any longer though. They had better not take the destruction out of the city - at least my way.
Posted By: wetdog

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:17 AM

Yes
No matter the out come of the trial
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:39 AM

He is screwed...the jury is sitting scared at this point they have no choice but to convict. The mob will get what they want, until sentencing, then who knows!
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:44 AM

He’s pretty well screwed can’t think a person that was there that will stop what he’s being buried under now. EMTs, Citizens and off duty Firefighters all calling it as they seen it and it’s not good for him in anyway. I said from the beginning you don’t do what he did no matter how they will try to sell it.
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:44 AM

National guard has been their since the start of the trial. Our governor and the mayor of Minneapolis blew it the first time,and the results were millions of dollars of distruction.
I expect Minneapolis to burn again--no matter which results come out of the trial.
Tom
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:47 AM

George Floyd very clearly died of a drug overdose from the drugs he swallowed to keep the police from finding them. Floyd, while dying of the overdose, on video, even said he didn't want to die like his friend, who died of a drug overdose. Chauvin is a bad person, but he didn't kill Floyd.

The first rioters should have been made a legal example of. There would have been no damage and President Trump would likely still be president.

Keith

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
He is screwed...the jury is sitting scared at this point they have no choice but to convict. The mob will get what they want, until sentencing, then who knows!

Heck the witnesses are scared when they are testifying for fear of saying anything that could be taken wrong and making them a target.
Posted By: Savell

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton

... yes , absolutely.... but fear not! ...,,coonman220 will rise as the hero and savior.... vanquishing the enemy by channeling his rage from smashing his finger at work today
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:53 AM

Originally Posted by KeithC
George Floyd very clearly died of a drug overdose from the drugs he swallowed to keep the police from finding them. Floyd, while dying of the overdose, on video, even said he didn't want to die like his friend, who died of a drug overdose. Chauvin is a bad person, but he didn't kill Floyd.

The first rioters should have been made a legal example of. There would have been no damage and President Trump would likely still be president.

Keith

You mean the mostly peaceful protesters that looted and burned down businesses and police stations?

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:55 AM

Keith,while Floyd may have been High,I am afraid the way and amount of time Chauvin handeled things will be found to have caused Floyds death. Autopsy info pretty much says that while he had drugs in his system--they did not cause his death.
Tom
Posted By: adam m

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
He’s pretty well screwed can’t think a person that was there that will stop what he’s being buried under now. EMTs, Citizens and off duty Firefighters all calling it as they seen it and it’s not good for him in anyway. I said from the beginning you don’t do what he did no matter how they will try to sell it.

What do you mean they are calling it as they see it?

I'm sorry, I haven't been paying attention to the news much.

I do know autopsy did show an od as cause of death and there wasn't even a scratch on his neck.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:01 AM

So if I kneel on your neck you would be OK with that?

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:09 AM

None of the autopsies I read ,cited an overdose as cause of death.
Tom

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:11 AM

That has been out there for some time Tom.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:13 AM

I know Jerry ,it seems that Adam doesn't--thats why I posted it.
Tom

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:13 AM

The official autopsy by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office ruled Floyd's cause of death cardiac arrest. The second autopsy, paid for by the family of Floyd, ruled asphyxiation as the cause.

Keith
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:14 AM

They should have had this trial in January. The cold seems to help keep the rioters indoors.

I hate bad cops. I hate cop attitude. However, the theatrics over a useless criminal (who was obviously messed up on drugs) is way too much. And the fact that the City paid $27M for this guy is insane. He could have lived 100 lives and not been worth $27M in a wrongful death settlement.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:24 AM

The problem is any report would be suspect in todays world by the opposing sides due to the lack of trust and for good reasons. Who’s telling the truth is what that person want to believe.
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:24 AM

It's gonna be a dumpster fire no matter which way it goes.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:26 AM

"New exhibits filed in the case against the four former Minneapolis Police Officers accused of murdering George Floyd suggest the Hennepin County Medical Examiner thought George Floyd’s fentanyl levels were at a potentially “fatal level”."

https://www.fox9.com/news/court-fil...yd-had-fatal-level-of-fentanyl-in-system

If you watch the unedited videos, Floyd’s own words prove that he thought he was dying of an overdose, most assuredly because he was dying of an overdose.

Keith

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:28 AM

So there are 3 options to believe then?

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by turkn8rtrapper
It's gonna be a dumpster fire no matter which way it goes.

Yep.

Keith
Posted By: adam m

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:30 AM

Ok thanks.
I thought he od because he had a lot of meth and fetynal in his toxicology.

No I wouldn't be ok with a knee on my neck but most claim that was the cause.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:35 AM

At the Academy the neck was a last resort option the best they recommended was a open hand slap on the side of the neck to stun, the new type “choke hold” puts pressure on that neck artery to put a person out without putting pressure on the throat.
Posted By: Dirty D

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:37 AM

"New exhibits filed in the case against the four former Minneapolis Police Officers accused of murdering George Floyd suggest the Hennepin County Medical Examiner thought George Floyd’s fentanyl levels were at a potentially “fatal level”."

If you watch the unedited videos, Floyd’s own words prove that he thought he was dying of an overdose, most assuredly because he was dying of an overdose.

Keith

Yeah, his fentanyl levels were 6x what is considered fatal.
Kneeling on ones neck is not fatal especially when its not heavy enough to not leave a mark.
Kneeling on the neck was at the time OK policy per the PD.

If there is any justice left in Clown world he'll get off scot free.
I won't be surprised if there will evidence not allowed in court by the defense. Floyds previous drug use and his previous swallowing of drugs to avoid convictions for example.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by adam m
Ok thanks.
I thought he od because he had a lot of meth and fetynal in his toxicology.

No I wouldn't be ok with a knee on my neck but most claim that was the cause.

... an od waiting to happen amongst other things I’m sure..... probably had poor hygiene on top that ...may have even dabbled in a litte soft core rape from time to time
Posted By: Posco

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:40 AM

I don't think they'll be satisfied unless the cop is handed over to a lynch mob. That's basically what you're dealing with. As for civil war. I think the left is hoping for an armed confrontation with just the right amount of bloodshed to justify disarming the population.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:45 AM

While its sad how Floyd died,I have a real hard time ,the way some people are making him out to be some kind of hero.
Drug addiction and passing counterfeit money makes one a hero?????
Tom
Posted By: Netman

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:45 AM

There’s two ways to ‘choke’ someone. One is across the windpipe to shut off oxygen to the brain. The second by shutting off the blood to the brain. The second type of choke is what you see on the UFC.
You cannot choke someone with your leg/shin across the back of someone’s neck. Only way the choke will work with the ‘knee on the neck’ is if there is some type of object under the person neck.
To the best of my knowledge the deceased did not have a crushed larynx or signs of having his blood shut off to his brain.
The key thing to remember is that the officer is presumed innocent until found guilty by his peers.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:47 AM

G.Floyd...said he couldn’t breath when they were getting him out of the vehicle. He died Cuz he has 3 times the deadly level of Phenthol in his blood stream....and that cop just happened to be the one on his neck ,when the drugs put him in cardiac arrest.
Posted By: Boco

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:50 AM

Does the white cop have enough supporters to riot and maybe storm the capitol again if he is convicted for murder of a guy that died of a drug overdose?
I bet not.
Cops are beaten up by both sides nowadays.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:52 AM

Going to be tough finding the truth in that dog and pony show not sure it will even matter, they will do the safe thing rather then the right thing most likely.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by Nessmuck
G.Floyd...said he couldn’t breath when they were getting him out of the vehicle. He died Cuz he has 3 times the deadly level of Phenthol in his blood stream....and that cop just happened to be the one on his neck ,when the drugs put him in cardiac arrest.

... that’s an insensitive way to talk about a man who’s ancestors almost invented the wheel
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 06:44 AM

the ex officer is going to be convicted thus the reason for not moving the trial. The jurors are afraid for their lives at best. Not a coincidence that the city forked over $27,000,000 just before the trial. They should have kept that money to rebuild the courthouse when it gets burned to the ground. There is no possible way this guy gets a fair trial. They might as well call in Hillary and let him pull an Epstein.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 10:20 AM

I was flipping through the tv The other day. On one of the oldies stations ADAM 12 was on. Right when I switched there Reed had a guy on the ground and was cuffing the guys hands behind his back. The second he got the guy cuffed, Reed flipped around and put his knee on the guys neck and started to look around for his partner. I couldn’t believe it. It was the exact same maneuver.
Posted By: mad_mike

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 10:25 AM

You mean that police arresting criminals does not equal spa day for those involved?

I had no idea...

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Savell
Originally Posted by J Staton

... yes , absolutely.... but fear not! ...,,coonman220 will rise as the hero and savior.... vanquishing the enemy by channeling his rage from smashing his finger at work today

Coonman already has been assigned a job in this civil war..... code talker.
Posted By: Poorcoon

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Dirty D

Keith

Yeah, his fentanyl levels were 6x what is considered fatal.
Kneeling on ones neck is not fatal especially when its not heavy enough to not leave a mark.
Kneeling on the neck was at the time OK policy per the PD.

If there is any justice left in Clown world he'll get off scot free.
I won't be surprised if there will evidence not allowed in court by the defense. Floyds previous drug use and his previous swallowing of drugs to avoid convictions for example.

This!

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 10:37 AM

I don't see how he gets murder. I imagine the adrenaline combined with the drugs led to a heart attack. Manslaughter maybe because he didn't "let off" after Floyd became unconscious.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 11:01 AM

If he is not convicted, Minneapolis will burn to the ground and our idiot governor will just watch it happen. I just hope it stays within the city.
Posted By: MNEric

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 12:11 PM

I don’t know if any of you have heard but the MN Supreme Court overturned a guilty conviction last week in the case of state vs. Khalil. The guilty conviction was for 3rd degree sexual assault. The reason they overturned the guilty charge was because the girl he raped was intoxicated from alcohol and had taken narcotics. Their ruling was the victim could only have ingested alcohol or drugs UNKNOWINGLY for the conviction to be guilty against the defendant.

My question is, would this be the same thing?
Posted By: Squash

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 12:31 PM

I watched the defense attorney cross examine the off duty EMT that tried to help. He made her look like an idiot. Chauvin will not be convicted of 1st degree murder. Either way, the cities will burn, while Biden fiddles and Harris laughs.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 12:36 PM

I think chauvin probably should be found guilty. I've got no problem with the knee to the neck, but once the bad guy is in handcuffs, unconscious, has no pulse,and peed in his pants it was probably time to get off of the guy. That being said, I hope he's found not guilty, just so we can get this show on the road.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 12:51 PM

Watched some of the highlights the other day. The captain of the cops gave sworn testimony that the knee to the neck was approved maneuver and promoted to subdue a combative perp. One of the seldom seen videos shows the cops putting him in the car and him fighting them squalling he couldn't breathe. By the evidence presented by the prosecution so far, there should be no way he gets convicted. And the defense hasn't even laid their case out yet. I think everyone realizes though that they have to convict him of something because he's white. However the verdict comes back, it will rile Al Sharptons oppressed people up and the wiener roasts will begin.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
I think chauvin probably should be found guilty.

Maybe manslaughter but not murder. You might hit him with callous indifference but murder requires intent, I don't think you have that here.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 01:03 PM

And the cities will burn.
Posted By: walleye101

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 01:13 PM

If there were any adults in charge, they would be making clear announcements right now, and daily until this is over, that anyone rioting or inciting a riot will be arrested, charges filed, prosecuted, with jail time and restitution.
Posted By: Netman

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 01:20 PM

The city was not smart enough to have this trial a month or two ago when it was colder than (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) there. Not much freezing cold protesting go on when snow is piled up and the temperature is around zero. I’m in Rochester right now at Mayo getting ready to go home. It’s nice warm rioting weather here now.
I say Officer Chauvin is found Not Guilty

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 01:22 PM

On a lighter note, l hear there are several entrepreneurs printing up Palliden cards offering services. Have gun Will travel.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
Keith,while Floyd may have been High,I am afraid the way and amount of time Chauvin handeled things will be found to have caused Floyds death. Autopsy info pretty much says that while he had drugs in his system--they did not cause his death.
Tom

Autopsies have been wrong many times ...
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 01:29 PM

Do you think his family would give back the 27 Million Dollars...to have George back alive ?

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 01:38 PM

In today’s environment the public sees every violent felon even with a gun that will not follow simple directions as a victim. Heck they sell Michael Brown as a hero and a “ victim” of gun violence somehow today. I would not want to be Chauvin in a liberal dump like Mnpls were they are anti- police and have the stinking thinking going on. Add fear to the mix and the witnesses will say fire shot out of his eyes and his head spun around while kneeling on Floyd’s neck to save their rears.
Posted By: mnsota

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 01:52 PM

Don't know if violence will erupt or not, (hope not) but one side has already established a headquarters. It's called the George Floyd autonomous zone, centered around the area where he expired. There has already been several shootings around the area. Cops are not allowed to enter, ( let that sink in). Hopefully our Goofy Governor #2 is prepared.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 01:57 PM

The safe thing is NOT justice. Neither was the burning down of their cities. The ones doing this should be the ones hanging!

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
The safe thing is NOT justice. Neither was the burning down of their cities. The ones doing this should be the ones hanging!

They did nothing the first time they set the bar so low and allowed the destruction with no consequences no reason to not do it again really.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:12 PM

No aurgument there, Jerry. Only thing that will fix this if the good folks rise up, but everyone has a reason to "not get involved", this country is doomed if something don't happen soon!

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:15 PM

That's right. It's a mob mentality being fueled out there. If it were in my city and my home or business was at stake, I'd be perched on a rooftop with as clear a line of fire as I could find. I don't see how a clash is avoidable. This is being stoked by the left and their allied media and they're in it for the kill.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:19 PM

They did nothing the first time they set the bar so low and allowed the destruction with no consequences no reason to not do it again really.

Well now there is not purpose to letting it happen again as they have the clown puppet in office that they wanted.
Posted By: Sasquatch96

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:32 PM

When it comes to the autopsy, I will throw this in:

Years ago my Aunt was hit by a drunk driver. At the time, she had brain cancer, which was going to be fatal. Initial autopsy reports showed it was the being hit by the drunk driver that killed her (duh). Well, a new coroner comes in with an axe to grind, and changed it. They said had she not had the brain cancer, she would have gotten away from the crash without it being fatal. Cause of death was changed, showing cancer is what killed her. Drunk driver got off scott free basically.

If this happened with a cut and dry drunk driver caused collision involving two civilians, the autopsy on this high profile case may very well change, in my opinion.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 02:36 PM

The use of the military is a double edge sword if they hold them back the problems will go on, if they cut them loose and people die the Left will turn on old Sleepy Joe then. It’s like not disciplining a child for 16 years then expecting a good outcome after that.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:05 PM

The use of the military is a double edge sword if they hold them back the problems will go on, if they cut them loose and people die the Left will turn on old Sleepy Joe then. It’s like not disciplining a child for 16 years then expecting a good outcome after that.

Does it come as any surprise Biden appointed two women to the rank of four star general at the same time? It's the only institution in the country that hasn't been completely corrupted by the left but they're working on it.
Posted By: kingrat

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:05 PM

Do you think his family would give back the 27 Million Dollars...to have George back alive ?

Lmao george who?
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:14 PM

I don't believe the officer is guilty of murder.I do think he used very poor judgment in the situation and contributed to Floyd's death. However, Floyd, was the scum of the earth and was full of drugs at the time which also contributed to his death. The huge settlement to the family was dead wrong and has contributed to public opinion against the cop. If there is a verdict that does not please certain elements there will be rioting by the type of people Floyd was.If that happens they should be put down with whatever force necessary, but I don't see that happening with the pathetic excuses we have for leaders.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by kingrat

Lmao george who?

You'll have to ask Pelosi.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:43 PM

I wonder if the vice president will put up money this time,to bail people out?
Tom
Posted By: DWC

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 03:44 PM

The cities will burn. People will die. If people could leave in the last 8 months and didnt thats their fault. Law enforcement will not do anything, nor should they after that hellhole if a state has changed their use if force laws. And the libs in charge at the local state and federal levels will encourage it all.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 04:43 PM

There is a big storm coming. It's gonna make hurricane Katrina look like a day at the beech. Let's see how kammy sue handles it. Cabbage head ain't calling the shots, he's just trying to read someone else's script and not fall down the stairs. Might be for the best if the woke crowd starts looting, burning, and killing. A lot of good people gonna lose their businesses, but they might get mad enough to start protecting their investments and their lives. After the woke animals decimate the city's and don't have nothing to eat, they will come out to the country and think they can do the same thing. That would be a big mistake on there part.

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 05:34 PM

Shots fired in DC so maybe they started early?
Posted By: The Beav

Re: Will Chauvin Trial... - 04/02/21 06:19 PM

He will be convicted and then there will be an appeal and this will go on forever.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums