Home

MLB moving the allstar game.

Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/02/21 10:09 PM

I just saw where MLB is moving the allstar game out of Georgia because of their new voting laws. I guess they've gone woke with coke and the others that obviously can't read.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/02/21 10:12 PM

Yea they're just like Woke A Cola. I guess they do have a point though. Ain't nothing more racist than having to show ID to vote. Geez...what kind of Jim Crowe thinking is that.
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/02/21 10:33 PM

If you guys go out and buy a coke on your flight to see the all star game you are the problem.
Posted By: corky

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/02/21 10:34 PM

MLB requires an ID to pick up tickets and buy a beer but it's racist to require one to vote. Solution: Take millions of dollars away from a predominately black city in a State that just elected 2 Democrat Senators, one a radical black. LOL I hope everyone boycotts the All Star game and their viewership goes to zero for that game. For the record, the Atlanta Braves, a team I despise, came out strongly against this decision.

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/02/21 11:04 PM

MN wrestling tournament moved from MN to SD due to MN Covid rules so it works both ways.
Posted By: Sawmill Creek

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/02/21 11:29 PM

Delta airlines has an issue with ID to vote but it's mandatory to fly. Makes perfect sense to me
Posted By: Getting There

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 12:23 AM

I think it is very simple, no ID no vote. How do the people that are giving you a ballet to vote know who you are? The ID should have a picture of the voter on it.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 12:30 AM

Seems to me the MLB should maybe focus on baseball?
Posted By: 8117 Steve R

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 12:35 AM

MLB has joined the NFL, the NBA and college sports on my do not watch list. It’s kind of refreshing to not give a rats butt who wins or loses anymore.
Posted By: Lazarus

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by 8117 Steve R
MLB has joined the NFL, the NBA and college sports on my do not watch list. It’s kind of refreshing to not give a rats butt who wins or loses anymore.

Amen. MLB is going down faster than Joe Biden's IQ.
Posted By: EdP

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 01:55 AM

MLB, don't let the door knob hit you in the butt. White folks need to get a clue and just stop supporting those that crap on them.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 01:58 AM

Who needs a 12.00 Hotdog and a 20.00 Beer at Fenway Paahk .....I sure dont

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 02:09 AM

Voter ID bad, BLM good what a crock!
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 02:21 AM

I HATE that my favorite things have to be so stupid, but that's the world in which we live. I am weaning myself off of these ridiculous things!
Posted By: SJA

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 02:22 AM

It will be interesting to see how the stands are filled now during the Braves homes games? . . . I suspect they will lose some $.
Posted By: Boco

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 02:27 AM

Football and basketball are extreme racist.
The players do not represent the demographic of the country.
The country is roughly 13% black yet the blacks on the teams are about 90%.
Posted By: Swamp Wolf

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 02:35 AM

Good grief! Who cares! Far as I'm concerned ALL sports can end today....wouldn't matter to me at all.
Posted By: Marty

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 02:52 AM

The end may be near, Get redE.

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Swamp Wolf
Good grief! Who cares! Far as I'm concerned ALL sports can end today....wouldn't matter to me at all.

Had a guy ask me who was winning the series (World) I had no clue I said what series? The look on his face was priceless.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by SJA
It will be interesting to see how the stands are filled now during the Braves homes games? . . . I suspect they will lose some $.

There won't be any change. Most people don't get the info we do...or they don't care!

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by Yukon John
Originally Posted by SJA

There won't be any change. Most people don't get the info we do...or they don't care!

I guess we'll see during the season.
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 04:07 PM

People will still watch “woke” baseball even conservatives on this site. Another reason why the cancel culture will continue to do run this country. They have the populace in the palm of their hand.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 04:09 PM

MLB can stick it.
Posted By: finbar

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 04:38 PM

I was going to watch opening game 2020. Saw BLM on the base, never will watch another game. Talking family instead to our small town minor league team.

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 04:49 PM

Want fair/honest elections? Then your a racist.

The race card being played so the libs can never loose another election......the fraud last election was chest deep in the black inner cities, nothing to see there so keep moving and if your white and do not like it go sit in the corner and stfu.

Anyone who watched pro sports in anti USA as far as I am concerned.
Posted By: YamaCat

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 05:57 PM

Hopefully they can’t screw up Apple Pie . Baseball can go pound sand!
Posted By: 1oldforester

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 06:27 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: harrison72

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 08:46 PM

I'm not much of a traveler and I have lived in Indiana my entire life. Whenever I go vote, I ALWAYS have to show my ID. Not complaining at all,in fact for about 20 years,the lady working at the pole who INSISTED on checking my ID was my neighbor and she used to change my diapers! To me,it unimaginable that you don't have to show ID in every state.
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 10:13 PM

Yeah it’s funny when they address you by name when you walk in yet I still have to show my ID to prove I am who they say I am, lol.
Posted By: Nelly

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Law Dog
MN wrestling tournament moved from MN to SD due to MN Covid rules so it works both ways.

If some of the things that wrestlers do to make their weight don't kill them, I doubt that the kung flu would.

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 10:51 PM

We will see if the seats are full I’m betting they will be, people today talk a good game but are seldom willing to give up anything to support their words.

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 11:04 PM

By and large, I think that wrestlers and their fans are the type that understand that something will kill them someday.
So bring it on and let's get it settled.
I have read that wrestlers have the lowest washout rate in special forces training.

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/03/21 11:17 PM

It a MN tournament I’m glad they found a way to get it done without the ban clan thinking.
Posted By: BruceDafter

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/04/21 12:04 AM

With the MLB pulling the AllStar game I'm sure the Masters is cancelled now too. Or maybe they'll play it it Florida or South Carolina.

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/04/21 12:17 AM

boycott all pro sports/college sports.

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/04/21 01:04 AM

It's interesting that Milwaukee is vying to host instead.
Seeing as how Wisconsin has more stringent voting laws than those proposed in Georgia, for what little good it did in the last election.

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/04/21 01:11 AM

Baltimore is wanting it there too at Camden Yards. What a joke!
Posted By: walleye101

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/04/21 02:21 AM

So, that was all the talk today on sports talk stations, how MLB was pulling allstar game out of Georgia, and wondering if other sports would follow their lead. They went on and on about it, and I kept listening to see if they would ever mention exactly what it was they were upset about. You would think if the legislation was so outrageous they might have spent a few minutes of air time explaining it. Never did.

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/04/21 02:24 AM

Its just the start of punishment for perceived (non existent) racism. Its only going to get worse in the near future. They would love to just go ahead and punish all white people....and that may happen.
Posted By: Boco

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/04/21 02:32 AM

MLB is just BLM spelled backwards.

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/04/21 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by Boco
MLB is just BLM spelled backwards.

Great observation ! HA! :-)
Posted By: 1oldforester

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/04/21 03:53 AM

MLB requires photo ID to pick up tickets from Will Call, but boycotts Georgia for voter ID law
South Carolina Republican Rep. Nancy Mace called the league out on Twitter

By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

Beating Up on Georgia
Major League Baseball responded to calls to boycott the state of Georgia over a controversial new voter-ID law by moving the All-Star game out of the Peach State.

But teams still requires fans to show photo ID to pick up their tickets from the Will Call booth.

South Carolina Republican Rep. Nancy Mace called the league out on Twitter.

"Hey @MLB, this you?" she wrote, along with a screenshot of the Will Call policy at mlb.com

The league did not respond to multiple requests for an explanation of its photo ID policy for ticket retrieval.

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/04/21 04:08 AM

I may have posted this on another thread, but I can bake my own bread and they can keep their circuses.

Re: MLB moving the allstar game. - 04/04/21 12:58 PM

Who’s the MLB looking to impress with telling people how to run their lives really? You would think most fans would be older and the working class types of people so why are they doing the opposite and for what reasons?
© 2024 Trapperman Forums