Home

Bad Dog, Bad Neighbor!

Posted By: FairbanksLS

Bad Dog, Bad Neighbor! - 04/03/21 08:43 PM

My wife knows a lady in her garden club. She has a toy dog of some kind. She let the dog out this morning, and a while later called the dog in. The dog comes up covered in mud with a rabbit in it's mouth that is covered in mud. OH NO! Her neighbors raise blue ribbon bunnies. She goes into panic mode! She grabs the bunny from the dog, cleans and dries it. Her neighbors aren't home so she goes in their yard and puts the bunny i an empty cage and goes home. A short while later she hears her neighbors inn their yard screaming hysterically! Panic mode again! She goes out and asked what's going on. The neighbor said a rabbit died 3 days ago. They buried it and now it's back in it's cage!   
Posted By: Pike River

Re: Bad Dog, Bad Neighbor! - 04/03/21 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by white dog
My wife knows a lady in her garden club. She has a toy dog of some kind. She let the dog out this morning, and a while later called the dog in. The dog comes up covered in mud with a rabbit in it's mouth that is covered in mud. OH NO! Her neighbors raise blue ribbon bunnies. She goes into panic mode! She grabs the bunny from the dog, cleans and dries it. Her neighbors aren't home so she goes in their yard and puts the bunny i an empty cage and goes home. A short while later she hears her neighbors inn their yard screaming hysterically! Panic mode again! She goes out and asked what's going on. The neighbor said a rabbit died 3 days ago. They buried it and now it's back in it's cage!   

LOL! I feel this is a bit of an Easter joke too
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: Bad Dog, Bad Neighbor! - 04/03/21 09:51 PM

Pet Cemetary III
Posted By: magsdad

Re: Bad Dog, Bad Neighbor! - 04/03/21 10:28 PM

That’s hilarious whether to true or not
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Bad Dog, Bad Neighbor! - 04/04/21 03:34 AM

I hate when that happens.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums