Home

To See Beneath the Surface

Posted By: Sharon

To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 04:05 PM

Trappers of the north, who traverse frozen water ice, overflows, perceive not only what is on the surface, but discern with much more importance , the undercurrent below . Their lives depend on discernment ...literally meaning, "to see beneath the surface."

It is so vital to have the same discernment in these times.

BLM....nothing to do with concern for minorities....but using the race card for massive funding from various organizations, domestic and overseas, funneled to democratic plantation owners , who continue to hold many minorities as "slaves" to their control , which , in turn, controls states out of fear, erasing history, weakening our military and students with false education programs , hatred for white success, to hate the sheer beauty of true white masculine men , this country , to name just a few tactics....while the Chinese train their military now , as for the "Super Bowl"...even with new programming of how their soldiers can be more "masculine" in power. Control and power.

Green New Deal.....nothing to do with care of the environment....but the weakening , hamstringing, of this country that had independence from relying on other countries for fuel....which means power.

Open borders .....nothing to do with the convenient distraction of collateral damage to minors or oppressed ....but to let terrorists flood in from the Middle East , and drugs from China's export to the gangs , flooding unhindered to cripple as many as possible , China again raking in the cash from that angle , among many. Control and power.

The China virus....nothing to do with just healing , if it was, the other real and inexpensive prophylactics and cures, wouldn't have been hidden and suppressed by China backed "AMA" physicians to this day ....politicized to this day to keep fear , thus control , of the country , indeed, the world. Control by paralyzed fear.

Voting changes...nothing to do with "concern" over a virus...but convenient to make massive fraud easily manipulated, as was seen last November....thus, control and power.

Last, but in no way the least, gun control....nothing to do with concern over crime escalated in cities .....and Tucker summed it up in the best way I have heard to date. Last night's show . I will always admire and respect the massive effort and courage it must take for reporters like himself , the station ,and the others who do the same, to fearlessly show what is really happening below the surface , amidst all the threats and hate they constantly receive , to keep us informed.

Many here already know what the real undercurrent is, under the guise of "stopping crime" , but many in the country don't, and last night's show, along with others, spelled it all out. I thought those of the Tribe , who may not have seen this one, would appreciate it.

Thankful, are those, when walking overflow ice , they, upon hearing and feeling that breath stopping hollow crisp crunch ....heed the warning and keep safe , knowing how to guide their steps forward...

Posted By: ky_coyote_hunter

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 04:20 PM

Ephesians 6:12
Posted By: white17

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 04:27 PM

Thanks for posting that Sharon !

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by white17
Thanks for posting that Sharon !

Thank you grin

We appreciate living on this earth and being successful as we walk our waltz of life. I know veterans , of all people, get the sense of discernment.
Posted By: Owen156

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 05:06 PM

Thanks Sharon, nothing but the truth!
Posted By: Moosetrot

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 05:20 PM

Thanks for providing us all with a layer of warning "crunch", Sharon!

Moosetrot
Posted By: mnsota

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 05:43 PM

Another thanks here for posting that. I watched it last night and was impressed by Tucker's manner in which he forces the thinking cap on to his audience.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 05:49 PM

Some don't want to know what is under the surface for fear of the unknown course they may have to follow
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 05:53 PM

Facts do not bear out the idea gun control or that Biden is fit to be president.

Change my mind I will check back later.

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Moosetrot
Thanks for providing us all with a layer of warning "crunch", Sharon!

Moosetrot

grin You got it, Moose !

Mnsota, yes I really like how he reasons , and injects the side thoughts quickly, the equivalent of an added thought in parentheses , in words expressed.

Yes sir, some may no doubt feel that way...but if I had the advanced warning of a group of thugs sneaking through the trees to break into my house, loot my stuff, burn it down, and kill me, I surely would choose the advanced knowledge to be prepared . Aggressive gun confiscation, if it ever comes down to that, likewise, needs to have preparations ahead of time , in fortified laws, cooperation from state officials, even law enforcement and Natl Guard ...to carry through with their promises to protect us, whom they serve.

Hoss, I agree !
Posted By: hippie

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 07:14 PM

I got nothing to add. After reading what our own post here leaves me little faith that enough people have the common sense to comprehend the truth.
Posted By: GritGuy

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 07:18 PM

There are so many people in this country still apathetic to any thing happening to this country is just terribly sad!
Seems more than half still just mosey along and don't bother with any notice about what this country is turning into until it affects them or their loved ones personally, they hear it constantly from people like us as friends but cannot come to comprehend its real for some reason, until it hits the wallet or some one is affected by it, sad and very disheartening as well.

Have friends like this, that say I'll just show up at your place, I tell them " It will be a sorry visit, as you have time still to prepare, I won't take in people who can't defend themselves or provide for them selves in dire times "

They look at me like how could you turn friends away, usually my last words to them are "if you don't bring ammo or food your part of the problem"
Posted By: cfowler

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 07:36 PM

Thanks! Folks need to wake up and see what’s coming.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 07:51 PM

The control game at its best in the name of freedom and democracy. All this makes me sick. I try to explain it to people but their mindwashed to a degree where nothing seems to sink in. Thanks for posting Sharon I will share your message with folks not on this forum
Posted By: Cooper58

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 07:53 PM

Hi Sharon,

I have been so busy that I have not checked Trapperman for ages. Today I just happened to open it while I grabbed some lunch and what do you know, a great thread started by you. I should have thought to copy you an an email that I sent to all of my conservative MT friends a while back. It could apply to many of the rest of you if you have a democratic senator in a state that is trending red. Here you go.

Biden: DOJ ‘Taking a Look’ at Georgia’s Newly Enacted Election Reform Law

Does that headline scare anyone else? It should and H.R.1 will assure that the Feds will have the ability to interfere with and control our state elections. This bill has already passed out of the house and is headed to the senate. Fortunately the filibuster is still in place so it will take ten republican senators and all fifty of the democrats to pass it. That is just one example of why the democrats are so anxious to get rid of the filibuster. At this point, it is the only thing stopping them from steamrolling right over us. By using reconciliation they could conceivably get rid of the filibuster with a 50/50 party line vote with the vice president breaking the tie. Thankfully there are two democratic senators with the honesty, fortitude and backbone to state that they will not vote to end the filibuster. They have be under tremendous pressure from the democratic leadership. That thin firewall makes me very nervous and it should make you nervous as well.

We all need to do everything we can to encourage our illustrious senior senator from Montana to do the right thing. Jon Tester is the logical candidate to stand beside Joe Manchin and Krysten Sinema and do what he knows is right. He ran on upholding "Montana Values", we need to remind him of that. He also has to be looking at the results from the last election and thinking about 2024. He only won by 3.5% in 2018, the state went red by 16.2% in 2020. He has to be feeling vulnerable after that much of a swing. I am not a politician, nor a wordsmith but I can't sit on my hands and do nothing but complain. I have read that letters mailed with a hand addressed envelope have the best chance of getting read but emails are certainly easier as are phone calls. I seriously doubt that very few if any get past his staff but I am doing all three. If enough of us will take the time and make the effort maybe, just maybe we could convince Mr. Tester to develop a backbone.

I am sure that many of you are a lot more skilled at this than I am and I would welcome feedback and suggestions. I have attached the letter that I have sent and anyone is welcome to use it or write your own version. But please do something, let's flood his offices and computers with messages. Letters can be sent to the following address, emails to tester.senate.gov

Honorable Senator Tester

311 Hart Senate Office Building

Washington DC 20510

Paul Harris

Lewistown MT

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 09:51 PM

Coop, great to hear from you. A great letter as example for all states to implement in action. What is left, is for as many states as possible, to shore each other up in protective alliance in every direction possible, now. Montana , our Governor Greg G., has been doing just that, along with FLA , ID,AK , and others.

I have heard that emails do better than calls, but I prefer talking to a real person, which, amazingly, sometimes you actually do get right to the one you need to converse with. I have received a couple of very nice responses from our governor on these very issues.

What really helps is being a part of your state firearm associations, gun range clubs, etc. They are a very powerful group in influence here, and when they contact those in office, they get through . I imagine other states are the same way.

Montanans are very proud of the progress in so many things that are upheld and even put into solid laws that protect us from not only the breaking of our Constitution, but many other things, such as bussed in illegal aliens , voting fraud, use of public lands for energy , along with expanded CC protections. Some of those HB are still in progress, but so far doing well.

We are shoring up our firewall, and riding with whip and spur , the "illustrious" J Tester, reminding him that he works for US, uses OUR money that pads his enjoyment of life.

None of them have the power to break the Constitution. Mandates are NOT laws. EO's are moot if they try to break the Constitution. Laws cannot be made up out of thin air and implemented without due process legislation. And the catch is to ensure that Police and Natl Guard in a state , uphold and support who they serve, and not attack their own citizens , breaking their oath of office to uphold the Constitution.

What really helps is on the state levels, to have those in office who really bend over backwards to uphold citizen's rights and protect their freedom and are not afraid to stand up against the screaming Marxist mentality who wants to punish those who don't give in to tyranny.

Be well and safe, Coop. Give the doggies a pat for me.
Posted By: James

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 10:08 PM

Hi Sharon. I don't agree with much of your posts, but respect your right to post them.

Jim
Posted By: MnMan

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 10:35 PM

LIKE!
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 10:36 PM

There are certain things that our founders put in place to protect the individual freedoms of States and the people from a take over by the federal government, and they are the Constitution, elections, the courts and lastly freedom of a well armed population to be able to step up when the others have failed. The agenda to negate and the erosion of all the previous mentioned stop safes seems perfectly clear to me. They try to hide it behind global warming, racial justice, wealth redistribution, public safety, human progress and a dozen other things but if you think the powers behind this leftist movement care about any of that your are being deceived by your own choice. Just look at the States and Cities that have been under the control of the left the longest and what they have done for the welfare of the people living there. We just keep losing more freedoms everyday, the Federal government keeps growing, poverty, drug abuse, homelessness, divorce, single parent pregnancies, abortion, corruption and illegal immigration are all on the raise yet a lot of people think we are still moving in the right direction simply because a lot of people are still living a very easy life and don't want to rock the boat. But the big wave is on the horizon people whether you want to see it or not.
History repeats it's self, mankind continues to make the same mistakes and the path we are taking is well documented through history.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 10:44 PM

There are members here, who try to impress, that their better than the rest of us. They have made better voting decisions because well, they are smarter. They are either fools, traitors or both. Thank you Sharon, I am a Tucker fan. Didn't get time to watch last night, I see I missed a good show.
Posted By: Mac

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/09/21 11:11 PM

Ms. Sharon
Thank you for posting this.

A lot of us are shocked at what this country is coming to. I am a Tucker fan but missed this.

Mac
Posted By: Marty

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/10/21 12:37 AM

All this stuff is going to come to a head, when the bill is due the payment will be steep. If someone cannot see that they are beyond help.

If you let them take your firearms (the good ones) before this comes to a head then your a dumb a--.
Posted By: Pawnee

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/10/21 01:13 AM

Sharon great as always. Thanks
Posted By: cattails

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/10/21 02:00 AM

All true Sharon.....and we watch the ice melt
Posted By: Furvor

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/10/21 02:04 AM

Tucker Carlson has come a long way since the days when he played second fiddle on Bill Press's CNN spin room.

Subterfuge has reached sickening levels. Oh for the days when what was said in DC was what was meant and vise versa.
Posted By: J Staton

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/10/21 02:18 AM

https://conventionofstates.com/stat...nvention-of-states-article-v-application

Contact your state legislators and lets fix this mess.
Enjoyed the post Sharon.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/10/21 09:08 AM

Totally nailed it.
Posted By: Posco

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/10/21 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by J Staton
https://conventionofstates.com/stat...nvention-of-states-article-v-application

Contact your state legislators and lets fix this mess.
Enjoyed the post Sharon.

Donate to that cause. Great video, Sharon. Tucker is a national treasure.
Posted By: EdP

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/10/21 11:21 AM

Contrary to the terrorism and drug description provided for "Open Borders," I believe it is linked directly to "Voting changes." If the illegals vote it will be for those that let them in. Open the borders, welcome in illegals, and make it easy for them to vote by removing the safeguards that prevent those ineligible to vote from voting. More power to the Dems.
Posted By: DuxDawg

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/10/21 03:02 PM

Well said. Great vid. Thanks for sharing!

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/10/21 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by EdP
Contrary to the terrorism and drug description provided for "Open Borders," I believe it is linked directly to "Voting changes." If the illegals vote it will be for those that let them in. Open the borders, welcome in illegals, and make it easy for them to vote by removing the safeguards that prevent those ineligible to vote from voting. More power to the Dems.

Very true . I have heard that strategy also , though with the types of illegals flooding in, criminals, etc., I highly doubt they all will respect voting to want to go to the effort....but some probably will. Even though they still got their way by the immense fraud in the way ballots were handled, anyway. Some of those subheadings are indeed interchangeable , but the purpose is the same. The real purpose and threat to this country are also the terrorists and drug runners flowing right along with the others.
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/11/21 03:48 PM

Sharon, the real threat to this country are the folks at the helm in DC were everyone wants to be captain. Well ,until there is captain stuff to do, then we will watch them run and but the blame on everyone but themselves.
Posted By: nh toe pincher

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/11/21 04:23 PM

well said sharon. i recently send correspondence to all my democrat state reps and congressional delegates reminding them that most gun violence in America is perpetrated by gang members and criminals, many of whom would or already have disregard for any gun laws. And our forfathers wrote the second amendment so the people could defend themselves from all enemies, foreign and domestic. why would you vote to take away a law abiding citizens rights? Pray for peace and then make ready.

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/11/21 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Scuba1
Sharon, the real threat to this country are the folks at the helm in DC were everyone wants to be captain. Well ,until there is captain stuff to do, then we will watch them run and but the blame on everyone but themselves.

Yes, Michael . Only now, the ones running the helm have been bought and paid for by China and other tyrannical sources ...America last.

NH tp, it never hurts to contact anyone. There have been those who have walked away from the Democrat plantation , and knowing the comments of fellow Americans who uphold our country first and the Constitution, can tilt the scale to helping them change their mind. Never hurts to try.
Posted By: Savell

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/11/21 05:45 PM

You’ve inspired me to run for office Miss Sharon

SAVELL 2024 “Make America Redneck Again”

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/11/21 05:49 PM

you have my vote. Lets face it , you cant do any worse than the turnip in the drivers seat right now
Posted By: Boco

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/11/21 05:50 PM

You got my vote Savell,lol.
Posted By: cfowler

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/11/21 05:51 PM

You’ll need Jtrap as a running mate. That’ll cover both sides of the river.

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/11/21 05:58 PM

[Linked Image]

Powerful picture, that, Savell !! I can see that on some big flags on the back of cowboy pickup trucks just waving in the breeze !
Posted By: Savell

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/12/21 01:20 AM

... hard times for sure ... them ol yanks have this placed screwed up worse than a football bat lol

... y’all take care
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/12/21 03:26 AM

I'll vote for ya unless Mr. Nuts runs. I think his name is Deese. grin
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/12/21 03:27 AM

Great post Sharon! Unlike James, I agree with everything you have said. This country is fighting to get on life support....I hope we can weather three and a half more years, but we are getting very close to having to take charge. Wish I wasn't so old!
Posted By: Posco

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/12/21 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer
Great post Sharon! Unlike James, I agree with everything you have said. This country is fighting to get on life support....I hope we can weather three and a half more years, but we are getting very close to having to take charge. Wish I wasn't so old!

You can be the brains of the operation and direct traffic.
Posted By: Mike in A-town

Re: To See Beneath the Surface - 04/12/21 04:45 AM

Originally Posted by Sharon
[Linked Image]

This is one of my favorite pictures ever! Always good for a chuckle... Usually when I need one most.

And Tucker, as usual, was dead right.

Mike
© 2024 Trapperman Forums