Home

Circle back

Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Circle back - 04/09/21 10:35 PM

What a hack. I hope you democrats are happy. Now the court packing process begins. You to will feel the pain and wonder what you did.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Circle back - 04/09/21 11:11 PM

So what he packs the court, he’s not hurt any feelings with tweets or banned bump stocks.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Circle back - 04/09/21 11:47 PM

The dumbocrats won't regret anything . Even though the wires are there somewhere , the light bulb will not turn on
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: Circle back - 04/10/21 01:04 AM

Is there anyone on this site who is proud of their vote for democrats? I know of a couple that after they got that democrat evers in office, kinda disappeared, couple others have been pretty quiet. I wonder what it is like voteing away your freedoms? I mean you can not say they are "suprised", there was no deception.
Posted By: GROUSEWIT

Re: Circle back - 04/10/21 01:28 AM

Crickets
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Circle back - 04/10/21 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by GROUSEWIT
Crickets

It can be hard to admit you are stupid.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: Circle back - 04/10/21 02:11 AM

Even Newsweek, MSN, and ABC news are trashing the idea. They're even quoting Ginsberg, the left's SCOTUS Jesus, as being opposed to the idea. I don't think he'll get very far with this.

Creating a commission to study the idea instead of just doing something has to be to test voter's appetite for this. SCOTUS is the only branch of the government that America does not believe is absolutely corrupt. The corrupt branches corrupting the only honest branch won't be popular, even to the communists.

If they want to fix a branch of government, lets see term limits in congress.

Re: Circle back - 04/10/21 11:33 AM

Failing to act is a form of corruption.

They gone.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Circle back - 04/10/21 11:36 AM

Creating a commission to study the idea instead of just doing something has to be to test voter's appetite for this. SCOTUS is the only branch of the government that America does not believe is absolutely corrupt. The corrupt branches corrupting the only honest branch won't be popular, even to the communists.

I think this nails it. The Dems want to do it but are afraid of the potential backlash so they are testing the waters. I hope they find the water VERY cold.

Re: Circle back - 04/10/21 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by EdP

I think this nails it. The Dems want to do it but are afraid of the potential backlash so they are testing the waters. I hope they find the water VERY cold.

I’m sure they’ll find it quite chilly unless they receive mail in responses.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums