Home

Some good news

Posted By: Scuba1

Some good news - 04/10/21 06:02 PM

Starting July 1st, Constitutional Carry Will Be Legal in Tennessee! The Governor signed the bill into law yesterday.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Some good news - 04/10/21 06:03 PM

As it should be! Good deal.
Posted By: Sharon

Re: Some good news - 04/10/21 06:04 PM

grin There ya go.....right in military step with MT, and others ! States alliances with one another . Celebrate , Michael !
Posted By: Flipper 56

Re: Some good news - 04/10/21 06:20 PM

Nice!!
Posted By: Donnie H

Re: Some good news - 04/10/21 06:23 PM

Good to hear
Posted By: Lugnut

Re: Some good news - 04/10/21 07:03 PM

Excellent, congratulations Tennesseans!
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Some good news - 04/11/21 03:21 AM

Excellent I am happy for y'all. If we can't trust the pack a slime buckets in DC then we need our states to do the right thing.
Posted By: EdP

Re: Some good news - 04/11/21 11:18 AM

With the addition of Tn 20 states now have permitless concealed carry. Very good news.
Posted By: Trapper Dahlgren

Re: Some good news - 04/11/21 11:29 AM

WTG !!!
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Some good news - 04/11/21 11:41 AM

20 states where people are telling the Feds, we are free people not subjects. It is encouraging without a doubt. Will make a trip to Nashville or Memphis a whole lot safer.

20 is almost halfway!!!!! We are getting closer not further. Even with Bidet and Kamel-toe in the whitehouse.
Posted By: cattails

Re: Some good news - 04/11/21 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Sharon
grin There ya go.....right in military step with MT, and others ! States alliances with one another . Celebrate , Michael !

Would this be in step with the ( the convention of states) talked about in your earlier post of...(To see beneath the surface).

Re: Some good news - 04/11/21 12:42 PM

I'm wondering if this convention of states is our path going forward
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: Some good news - 04/11/21 02:14 PM

it's a good day for Tennessee
Posted By: iaduckhntr

Re: Some good news - 04/11/21 03:30 PM

Ya Iowa just passed the same, I am thinking it goes into effect Jul. 1st this year.
Dennis
Posted By: trapperjdb

Re: Some good news - 04/11/21 03:47 PM

Congrats, same here in Iowa
Posted By: RM trapper

Re: Some good news - 04/11/21 04:24 PM

Yes makes me proud of my home state

Re: Some good news - 04/11/21 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by cattails
Originally Posted by Sharon

Would this be in step with the ( the convention of states) talked about in your earlier post of...(To see beneath the surface).

Yes, among other house bills passed , or in process, on different subjects of concern to each state. Illegal aliens bussed into states is another common thread. Im not sure of details in all this, just that my state is actively involved with other like minded states to create barriers to those EO's that are totally unlawful against the rights of the people.

Re: Some good news - 04/11/21 05:11 PM

Thanks for the insight Sharon. We all have to stay engaged in some form to resist

Re: Some good news - 04/11/21 05:36 PM

It never hurts to try our best. We will never wonder later, if what we could have done , would have tipped the scales just that much more to make a difference. Either way, we feel good with trying.

When I called, and sent email to my state governor, I never dreamed that he would not only have read and received my messages, but took time to contact me and thank me and say he valued my thoughts and ideas.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: Some good news - 04/11/21 05:38 PM

WTG!
Posted By: GREENCOUNTYPETE

Re: Some good news - 04/11/21 07:56 PM

20 is good progress , hoping 25 by 2022
© 2024 Trapperman Forums