Home

Al Gore was wrong !

Posted By: yukon254

Al Gore was wrong ! - 04/11/21 02:34 PM

Bear season opens in a few days, and we still have 3-feet of snow and winter. Coldest April I've seen in my 34-years in Yukon.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Pete in Frbks

Re: Al Gore was wrong ! - 04/11/21 03:09 PM

We might get up to +32 today (its -7 this morning.)

Still hoping that there really is something called Global Warming. We could use a bit.

It has been more than 6 months since the daily high temp was +40!

Pete
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: Al Gore was wrong ! - 04/11/21 03:15 PM

I guess I should quit complaining about 40's and 50's for our highs. May see some 60's this week

Lows been in the 20's
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Al Gore was wrong ! - 04/11/21 03:16 PM

The Yukon is not for me. Lol.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: Al Gore was wrong ! - 04/11/21 03:36 PM

Yeah he missed by a long shot & I sure and jealous of Savell and his family makin the final cut for Life Below Zero Texas addition grin
Posted By: logger coffey

Re: Al Gore was wrong ! - 04/11/21 03:36 PM

See Johnny Horton was right.
Posted By: Michigander

Re: Al Gore was wrong ! - 04/11/21 03:37 PM

Spring is 2-3 weeks early here. Its hit 80 a handful of days already.
Posted By: white17

Re: Al Gore was wrong ! - 04/11/21 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Pete in Frbks
We might get up to +32 today (its -7 this morning.)

Still hoping that there really is something called Global Warming. We could use a bit.

It has been more than 6 months since the daily high temp was +40!

Pete

I love it !!

I missed the boat years ago.I had a job offer to go to Antarctica. Should have done it. I hate the sun and the green stuff that comes with it !
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: Al Gore was wrong ! - 04/11/21 06:44 PM

Hey guy named ryan was on here said it was hotter than usual up there . He works for some program that measures climate change by monitoring the perma frost . I ask what was the temp that day he replied minus 54 below zero. I replied nuff said waste some more money ......
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Al Gore was wrong ! - 04/11/21 07:30 PM

Look on the bright side. Ya don't have to mow this week grin
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Al Gore was wrong ! - 04/11/21 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Hey guy named ryan was on here said it was hotter than usual up there . He works for some program that measures climate change by monitoring the perma frost . I ask what was the temp that day he replied minus 54 below zero. I replied nuff said waste some more money ......

Oh believe me, one thing our communists are good at is wasting money. I would put them up against any other government in that department, they really are that good! During this covid mess, they have done things you wouldnt even believe. Canadian taxpayers great great grandchildren will be paying that bill.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums