Home

RIOTS

Posted By: rex123

RIOTS - 04/12/21 03:01 PM

Heard they were rioting in Minneapolis over another shooting. Anyone hear the details?
Posted By: Blaine County

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
Heard they were rioting in Minneapolis over another shooting. Anyone hear the details?

It's not warm enough for a good riot.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 03:07 PM

Is that why they set the ICE facility in Portland on fire because it was cold?

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by SNIPERB🦝
Is that why they set the ICE facility in Portland on fire because it was cold?

Depends on who was rioting. Some rioters can handle the cold better than others.
Posted By: fossil2

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 03:19 PM

reportedly a traffic stop, turned out the guy had a warrant out for him, and he tried to flee in his car. also reported that body cams were active at the time.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 04:32 PM

Sounds like BLM are warming things up by burning the city. Doing the same thing in Portland. Natl Guard has been activated I think. Crazy communists never considered this when they cut the police funding. Be nice to see all the police walk off the job. Maybe voters will wake up? Doubtful but maybe...
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 04:42 PM

Well I saw the first humming bad of the year this morning. So riot season must be right around the corner. Have to have a look in my Farmers Almanac to see when it officially starts. I like to plant the second lot of corn when I see the smoke columns over the larger towns.
Posted By: Posco

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 04:47 PM

Start policing black communities with black cops and take away their excuse.

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by yukon254
Sounds like BLM are warming things up by burning the city. Doing the same thing in Portland. Natl Guard has been activated I think. Crazy communists never considered this when they cut the police funding. Be nice to see all the police walk off the job. Maybe voters will wake up? Doubtful but maybe...

This is exactly what the leaders of those want. They want the chaos and destruction. It's how they can get enough of the population to demand that something is done by the government to stop the madness. They'll gladly sacrifice those people in the streets if they get what they want in the end. Power rarely ends up in the hands of the of the people doing the fighting after each revolution.
Posted By: Badger23

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 04:57 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/m...at-we-know-so-far/ar-BB1fzu2n?li=BBnb7Kz

This is the link I read. What is so hard about obeying the law?
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 05:08 PM

More national guard Are heading to MN. Brooklyn center and Minneapolis . Rioting with the Chauvin trial also going on will be extreme. Never could understand how looting and burning the towns down --was protesting.
Tom
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 05:14 PM

Got my popcorn ready.
Posted By: Marty

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 05:43 PM

looters need to be shot.

So, they allow looting/rioting/arson and want to disarm the law abiding folks......that is a heck of a plan.....what could go wrong?

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 05:45 PM

You may need more than popcorn this time. With the chauvin trial going on,every nut case in this country has headed for Minneapolis.I expect things will be even worse than when Floyd was killed.
Hudson Wi. mayor sought the national guard the last time,but was turned down by your governor.Being right on 94 he may have to request it again this time.
The female officer that shot the guy in Brooklyn center,accidentally grabber her gun instead of tazer.
Tom

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 06:08 PM

I just saw the video. This will be interesting because the officer thought she had her taser (she was screaming I will tase you or taser). This is why we have civil lawsuits where the issue is negligence.

It will also be interesting because it was a female officer. It's kind of like a non-white mass shooter--it doesn't fit the narrative.

Floyd set the settlement market at $27M. Over or under?
Posted By: kingrat

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 06:11 PM

When chauvin gets off the city will burn. I've been watching the trial closely and the defence has a very good shot.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Posco
Start policing black communities with black cops and take away their excuse.

Good idea

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 06:13 PM

I doubt very much that Chauvin will get off.
Tom
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 06:13 PM

Friend of mine is in the national guard and has already been deployed to Minneapolis.

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by kingrat
When chauvin gets off the city will burn. I've been watching the trial closely and the defence has a very good shot.

I hope so

Let em burn their own s hole cities down

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 06:22 PM

So, this type of stuff is being allowed/encouraged. The natural progression is for it to spread....imagine all the major cities going up in smoke at the same time and what that would bring about? Mass reprisals on conservative folks.....nationwide.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 06:23 PM

He won't have to get off. Even if he's convicted, the punishment won't be harsh enough. They don't want it to be, they want an excuse to do more rioting, burning, looting, etc.

I have friends who live up where I do who used to shop, go to shows, restaurants, etc, in the cities. No more, too dangerous to go there.

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
I doubt very much that Chauvin will get off.
Tom

This one is purely in the hands of the jury. Don't think anyone can believe the prosecutor's case unless they want to believe it. A guilty verdict would likely get appealed and probably be overturned then even more fun.

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 06:32 PM

Mn. Twins game has been canceled ,because of whats going on in Minneapolis.
Tom
Posted By: Kermit

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 06:45 PM

When a barn burns the rats move
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Kermit
When a barn burns the rats move

Not when the rats are the ones that started the fire.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 06:54 PM

The democrats will use the riots as a another reason to give black people reparations.

Keith

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
The democrats will use the riots as a another reason to give black people reparations.

Keith

They're getting them one looted liquor store at a time.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 07:27 PM

Apparently the cop meant to pull her taser, but pulled her pistol instead. Apparently in the video, draws her pistol, yells, "Taser! Taser! Taser!", and fires a single shot, and then is extremely surprised that she shot the guy.

article
Posted By: finbar

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 07:32 PM

I have never used a taser but how does that happen? It seems like there are a lot of design controls to make that not happen including position on holster, grip of taser, and trigger.

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 07:33 PM

Found a video. Seems pretty clear that she thought she had her taser. She's probably gonna end up in prison. Not that it matters. These rioters don't want justice, though that's what they claim. They just want to cause havoc and see dead cops.
Posted By: K52

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 07:44 PM

That spokesman said it was an accidental discharge. It was a lot of things but it wasn't accidentally discharged, that was done on purpose. She might have thought she had her taser but she pulled the trigger on purpose.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 07:47 PM

Accidents happen from time to time. I accidentally shot my cat a couple years back. I guess I didn't follow proper procedure according to what's going on now. Guess I needed to loot my house and then burn it.
Posted By: Sshaffer

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 07:53 PM

First off he fled. Once he flees anything that happens to him is on him.

I have heard all the arguments about high speed chases etc. If force is or high speed chase is not allowed cops would apprehend virtually no one.

In high stress situations mistakes can be made. But pulling and firing a gun when you thought you had pulled your taser?????? Lack of practice and training and familiarity with the gun and taser seems obvious.

I hesitate to condemn her but the tone of her voice tells you she was over stressed.
Posted By: KeithC

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 08:21 PM

The black cop who was trying to handcuff the suspect did a very poor job. He should have moved the suspect to the passenger side of the car, away from traffic, before trying to handcuff him. The black cop should have put the suspect off balance before trying to cuff him. The black cop should have waited for his back up to be close and ready before trying to cuff the suspect.

The female cop should have failed the personality test to be a cop and psychological evaluation. She has no business being a police officer.

I have a feeling the police academy they attended was very poor.

Keith
Posted By: warrior

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Sshaffer

In high stress situations mistakes can be made. But pulling and firing a gun when you thought you had pulled your taser?????? Lack of practice and training and familiarity with the gun and taser seems obvious.

I hesitate to condemn her but the tone of her voice tells you she was over stressed.

Diversity hiring possibly?

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 08:31 PM

Get ready for Chaz II

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Get ready for Chaz II

I thought we had that autonomous zone behind the fence in DC...... am I missing something here ?? Capitol Hypocrite Autonomous Zone ....right ??

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by KeithC
The black cop who was trying to handcuff the suspect did a very poor job. He should have moved the suspect to the passenger side of the car, away from traffic, before trying to handcuff him. The black cop should have put the suspect off balance before trying to cuff him. The black cop should have waited for his back up to be close and ready before trying to cuff the suspect.

The female cop should have failed the personality test to be a cop and psychological evaluation. She has no business being a police officer.

I have a feeling the police academy they attended was very poor.

Keith

I wonder the political affiliation and philosophy of those elected to oversee the hiring and training of these public servants?
Posted By: adam m

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 08:49 PM

This riot will roll right on into the riots across the nation that will happen regardless of the jury's decision. BLM leaders are already prepping and calling for riots in case of an innocent verdict.

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 08:51 PM

This country took a serious wrong turn when it criminalized negligence. Assuming there was no intent, she should not do jail time.
Posted By: Dirt

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 08:55 PM

As long as they don't burn the airport, I don't care.
Posted By: Hydropillar

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 09:35 PM

we didnt have chaos like this under trump administration.... i only fear we are seeing the tip of the iceberg !

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Hydropillar
we didnt have chaos like this under trump administration.... i only fear we are seeing the tip of the iceberg !

Were there not riots / peaceful protests last year? confused
Posted By: kingrat

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 09:49 PM

Lol pretty sure all the riots were under trump last year and he didnt do much about it.
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by finbar
I have never used a taser but how does that happen? It seems like there are a lot of design controls to make that not happen including position on holster, grip of taser, and trigger.

I listened to a guy on the radio today that is a police acadamey teacher. His theory is that officers practice with there gun a lot, but with tasers very little. Under stress, one tends to go for what is most familiar. He said this happens a couple time every year.
Posted By: T-REV

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 09:57 PM

BLM don’t care about justice. They care about chaos and getting more free stuff via theft. The way this world is turning is crazy. All I hear anymore is the white man is evil, the white man is keeping the minorities down, the white man owes the blacks for what their ancestors did. The white police officer is not allowed to shoot a black criminal. The white man are the only ones who are racist. I am beyond sick of it. All this does is breed racism and hatred in people that before this didn’t have those thoughts. What really gets me is the spineless whites who support a party that constant says whites are evil. Maybe the blacks should take a long look in the mirror and say you know maybe WE are the problem!
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 09:57 PM

Hope they burn those liberal rat holes to the ground.

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

Except the airport. Well at least not till thursday the 22nd.

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by trapdog1
Originally Posted by finbar

I listened to a guy on the radio today that is a police acadamey teacher. His theory is that officers practice with there gun a lot, but with tasers very little. Under stress, one tends to go for what is most familiar. He said this happens a couple time every year.

Are grips on a police issue taser that similar to a gun? Of course under stress/adrenaline you might not notice the feels being different?

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 10:30 PM

They have outlived their usefulness. The ( peaceful protests ) are now riots. So I guess they will be dealt with differently than before the election. Of course white folks will end up carrying the can for it.

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 10:39 PM

Lol pretty sure all the riots were under trump last year and he didnt do much about it.

He sent federal agents to Portland and Seattle. They weren't well received.
Posted By: Boco

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 10:42 PM

That is most likely what cost him the election.
Should have slammed the hammer down right off the hop.
Posted By: grampy

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 10:42 PM

Keith C. You are correct about the arresting officer,and IF they had moved to the passenger side of the vehicle the 2nd officer was there to assist

As for the shooter ???? You carry your firearm on your strong side , taser on your weak. Definitely not police material imo
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 10:47 PM

He sent federal agents to Portland and Seattle. They weren't well received.

He was a big meany for doing that.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 10:52 PM

Liberal cities said they didn't want Federal help,even though he offered.

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 10:58 PM

Uninformed non-American. Just say'n

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Dirt
Originally Posted by Hydropillar

Were there not riots / peaceful protests last year? confused

In cities run by democrats and they did nothing about it. Let go on purpose.

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 11:04 PM

I think the grip on the tazer is a lot like the one on there pistol. So with the problem identifyied, they need to do away with the tazers. They look like they would hurt anyway.
Posted By: stinkypete

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 11:48 PM

It’s coming fellas. I find it hard to believe it is happening by accident. 4 reports today of police on black. 3 fatal. One not. We had one today in Westerville North of Columbus at our Major hospital. Felon was in rehab. Got god knows what. OD got sent to hospital. Hospital security ran a background check. Found out he was a wanted felon. CPD was called. Guy went crazy. He got shot. Guess he wasn’t planning on going back to prison

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

That is most likely what cost him the election.
Should have slammed the hammer down right off the hop.

Lol .... he was robbed by the Democrats and the blind eye of the courts
Posted By: mnsota

Re: RIOTS - 04/12/21 11:57 PM

Any statues dropping?,....mayors and Governors refusing help. You want Federal overeach?

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:01 AM

the cops cannot even protect their own vehicles/buildings, forget about them protecting the average citizen.....meanwhile the politicians want to take away the average citizens guns.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
the cops cannot even protect their own vehicles/buildings, forget about them protecting the average citizen.....meanwhile the politicians want to take away the average citizens guns.

They didn’t have any trouble protecting the capital. Even shot an unarmed female veteran.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:05 AM

if you call hundreds of people entering/wandering around inside a building protecting that building I guess they did a good job.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Marty
if you call hundreds of people entering/wandering around inside a building protecting that building I guess they did a good job.

Congresses survived, so somebody was protected.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by T-REV
BLM don’t care about justice. They care about chaos and getting more free stuff via theft. The way this world is turning is crazy. All I hear anymore is the white man is evil, the white man is keeping the minorities down, the white man owes the blacks for what their ancestors did. The white police officer is not allowed to shoot a black criminal. The white man are the only ones who are racist. I am beyond sick of it. All this does is breed racism and hatred in people that before this didn’t have those thoughts. What really gets me is the spineless whites who support a party that constant says whites are evil. Maybe the blacks should take a long look in the mirror and say you know maybe WE are the problem!

Spot on T rev!,..talk about free stuff,one of the leaders of BLM has been buying homes in rich white neighborhoods . I guess it's a (in your face contribution) Billions of dollars have been funneled to this so-called organization by corporations and elite Hollywood liberals.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by warrior
Originally Posted by Sshaffer

Diversity hiring possibly?

Who in their right mind would want to be a cop? Especially in Minneapolis after the Floyd deal. I'm sure what they have is all they can get. Just like in Jackson MS. They're short over a hundred cops because no one will touch it.
Posted By: SJA

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:25 AM

Well here's some REAL BAD news! . . . Maryland yesterday(?) was the first in the country to REPEAL the Police Officers Bill of Rights! . . . and you can bet other States will follow . . . UNBELIEVABLE!! . . . mad
Posted By: T-REV

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by mnsota
Originally Posted by T-REV

Spot on T rev!,..talk about free stuff,one of the leaders of BLM has been buying homes in rich white neighborhoods . I guess it's a (in your face contribution) Billions of dollars have been funneled to this so-called organization by corporations and elite Hollywood liberals.

I like the question Candace Owens asked. Where is all this money that has been donated to BLM going?? Because it sure isn’t being put to work in anyway to help black people. Its only lining the pockets of the BLM leaders.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by SJA
Well here's some REAL BAD news! . . . Maryland yesterday(?) was the first in the country to REPEAL the Police Officers Bill of Rights! . . . and you can bet other States will follow . . . UNBELIEVABLE!! . . . mad

Yup. Veto proof legislature. We will have plenty of police here on the shore. Baltimore city, not so much.

On the bright side, tickets to the ballgames will probably be real cheap. lol

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by SJA

Yup. Veto proof legislature. We will have plenty of police here on the shore. Baltimore city, not so much.

Hobbie, that repeal affects ALL MD LEOs throughout the State :-(
Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by SJA

Our idiot governor mentioned how great an idea that was today in his epithet to the public of Minnesota. Seems, he thinks it's a great idea. Golly, what could go wrong??

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:49 AM

I believe this will be a fast States domino effect. . . . Any SMART cops would be well advised to change occupations ASAP unless they're REAL "short timers". cry

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by SJA

Hobbie, that repeal affects ALL MD LEOs throughout the State :-(

I know that. I just don’t think there is going to be an unanswered increase in crime on the shore.

Baltimore city and the like are going to be a different story. They will become no zones.

Cities are going to thin themselves out and we get to watch it on tv. cool

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 01:13 AM

Let's just pray "they" keep that "across the "creek" !
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by Dirt

Except the airport. Well at least not till thursday the 22nd.

is that when you get to escape from the s-hole?

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 01:28 AM

I don't know about anywhere else, but around here, pistols are carried on the right (for a right handed draw), in a typical safariland level 3 holster, and the taser is on the left, set up for a right handed cross-draw, but it's a blackhawk serpa style holster. So it's grabbed with the same hand, but the draw is totally different. Trying to draw a pistol with a taser draw would result in the pistol staying in the holster. It looks in the video like they have a similar setup.

It also looked like she had plenty of time to notice she had her pistol instead of her taser. It wasn't a quickdraw type thing, she was pointing at him for a few seconds while threatening to taser before she pulled the trigger.
Posted By: Leftlane

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 01:47 AM

If Kyle proved anything it is that you cant whoot into a crowd of rioting Democrats w/o hitting child molesters and rapids.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 02:00 AM

Recon any of them rioters tonight is packing any illegal fire arms?

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 02:04 AM

Not a chance . . . at least none of them will be found and "prostituted" crazy
Posted By: rszwieg

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 02:29 AM

120 odd years ago riot control was a fresh two hundred round belt in machine gun. Just saying.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 02:40 AM

And we wonder why there is an ammo shortage. It's coming.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 02:40 AM

I can not believe the audacity of these protesters. The highly educated governor plainly issued a curfew for tonight in those counties. Don't they know that they could be arrested?

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 02:42 AM

Thats the problem. They know they wont be arrested.
Tom
Posted By: rszwieg

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 02:43 AM

Tom

Yup.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by rszwieg
Tom

Yup.

Yeah, like telling the kids "be home by dark" HA!

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 02:51 AM

Well if they was my kids involved in that I would have to ground them for a week unless they brought home a couple cases of beer from the liquor store.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 03:14 AM

and a flat screen tv lol

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by WhiteTrash 88
I can not believe the audacity of these protesters. The highly educated governor plainly issued a curfew for tonight in those counties. Don't they know that they could be arrested?

The Governors quack reins hollow,..his earlier tweet shows his ineptness , he has withdrawn himself to sub gradation.
That area is lost as is much as Twin Cities proper,..some people have it figured it out,...most political figures locally shy.
It is on display for all to review,..be yourself and be judgmental.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 09:41 AM

What was his warrant for?
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 10:16 AM

Some graffiti in the plaza area of KC yesterday. Red paint. Said workers unite. Something about an international workers day. Was a flag and the old soviet union hammer and sickle. This is a very upscale part of the city. Same area the BLM folks trashed a few months ago.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 10:49 AM

Are we surprised at the actions of the pagans?
America is now called a pagan nation by the majority of religious and civic leaders in our nation
... and pagans do what pagans always do.

This may not sound pretty, or fair, or even polite,
but hate, and selfishness, and greed, and lust don't really need your dog in their fight.
They already have countless souls of our fellow Americans tuned in every day for another dose of paganism.
Need proof? Look around. At the accelerating evil being called good.
People insulate themselves and say it'll never come to where I live.
Sure.

For those raising a pagan in a pagan society, the outcome odds are promised to be much different than raising a pagan child in a Christian society.
What your grandparents did and your parents did, and even some of us did while raising our children,
will not be anything like what those now raising children will experience as they head to the next century.

Full disclosure; I don't even follow the news anymore. Why tune in?
Same old same old from a pagan culture that "cares" and then demands, deceives, demands, deceives, demands.......................... and on and on.

Teach your children and your children's children wisely y'all.
Better yet, show them how to love your neighbor.
If not, the pagans will surely teach them how to join the legions, the many, of wonderful pagans. Promise.

Our prayers are for God's grace upon grace for those who do not succumb to the darkness.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 11:14 AM

This is not new, I've seen it posted here at least a couple of times but it somehow seems more relevant now than ever

Posted By: trapperkeck

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 11:25 AM

What was his warrant for?

Aggravated robbery.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 11:46 AM

LL,

I hadn't seen that before. Very good.

The prince of darkness is doing exactly what the Book says he's always done and it's working really well in our land.
But the story ends well, and in and amidst incredibly crappy odds, our Creator does His finest works.

It's always best to get a perspective on the enemy.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 11:57 AM

These folks doing the rioting are like a leftist version of our Minutemen. They are ready to go.
Posted By: finbar

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:01 PM

Good Intel. That would be May 1st.
Posted By: Diggerman

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:02 PM

AS long as they stay in their little (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) and burn their stores, I'm fine with that, Come into my world and I'll do what the police should be doin.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:07 PM

Injecting superstition into real problems does nothing to help find solutions. I am curious though. Which pgan god gods or goddess are you talking about?

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:16 PM

They are not my words, but I did summarize them previously, that the Light, the life of men, shines on the darkness and the darkness does not comprehend it.
Posted By: Bob Jameson

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:18 PM

We need to coach some of these law enforcement officers how to create skunk essence tear gas projectiles to launch at these crazies. I could give a crash course in a few minutes to a team leader in these riot prone cities how to load paint balls or cartridge type projectiles. He or she could then instruct their officers on the how to prepare and load their weapons properly.

What a great natural organic green product that could be used for such a worthy cause. See how it works. Its worth a try.
Posted By: k snow

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:21 PM

Mark, I am beginning to think you don't know what pagan means.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:26 PM

k snow, I'm fully aware of paganism.
What do you see that I'm missing? I define it as polytheism, a worshipping of many gods.
It may not be Artemis but we are a nation, like all others, that worships for sure. For sure, for sure.

Worshipping defined as praise and honor of what our affections point us to >>>> first and foremost.
It's the traditional view.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:31 PM

You think these rioters subscribe to any of the various pagan religions from around the world? What gods do the rioters pray to?

You constantly attack non-Christian peoples as the source of all of the problems this nation/world are experiencing. You lump ALL pagans into a cesspool of immorality.

I don't think I need to point out the immoralities of Christian leadership throughout the ages. And yeah, I've heard all the justifications, "those weren't real Christians", blah, blah, blah. The rioters aren't "real" pagans either.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:37 PM

Call what is bad good and what is good bad. Hey it is still a few country

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:39 PM

k snow, you're confusing paganism with deism or something else. Can't quite tell from your post.

Whose attacking?

And as far as house cleaning in the churches, what did I type that wasn't so? If I type about believers needing to search their own hearts, and you mention I shouldn't mention that.... and then you argue that I constantly attack non-christians, your argument goes in both directions. It's biblical to teach, reproof, correct, and train other believers, including me, so I'm an equal opportunity dude.
Sorry if the internet doesn't paint that.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:47 PM

Mark, you avoided the initial question and twisted the rest of my message into another sermon.

What gods do the rioters pray to? What pagan religion do they ascribe to?

Your "attacks" (maybe a harsh word) are thinly veiled comments that all the evil in this world is caused by non-Christians. I vehemently disagree with that.

Maybe I am jaded. I share an office with a Christian zealot. I can barely talk about how well my garden is doing without enduring a sermon on the graces of his god.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:54 PM

k snow sir, I'll be fair on a Tuesday am. I didn't type a sermon. I typed my view. Like all on here do.
To be clear for you, I didn't say evil in the world is caused by non-Christians. That'd be Satan and his seed.
I too find many of the faithful as zealous but it beats the dickens outta cultural crap we get bombarded with daily. Pull up to a stop light and see what you see and hear. Does that irk you also?

Anyway, a lifestyle of faith is not the norm anymore here in America so maybe give your colleague at work a Covid hug and smile grin;.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 12:56 PM

Oh and as far as gods they pray to... I have no idea.
They may not even be theists of any flavor other than worshipping at their own alter.

THIS IS YOUR AMERICAN IDOL!

grin

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Oh and as far as gods they pray to... I have no idea.
They may not even be theists of any flavor other than worshipping at their own alter.

THIS IS YOUR AMERICAN IDOL!

grin

Not my idol at all.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 01:03 PM

Not you k.... that's the line from the hit TV series, "American Idol."
I was funnin'. wink shocked
Sorry that wasn't spelled out.

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: Cragar

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman
AS long as they stay in their little (This word is unacceptable on Trapperman) and burn their stores, I'm fine with that, Come into my world and I'll do what the police should be doin.

Where is Charles Bronson when we need him ? (Sarcasm)

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 01:15 PM

.... or Clint Eastwood in any role.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by k snow
You think these rioters subscribe to any of the various pagan religions from around the world? What gods do the rioters pray to?

You constantly attack non-Christian peoples as the source of all of the problems this nation/world are experiencing. You lump ALL pagans into a cesspool of immorality.

I don't think I need to point out the immoralities of Christian leadership throughout the ages. And yeah, I've heard all the justifications, "those weren't real Christians", blah, blah, blah. The rioters aren't "real" pagans either.

I think you completely miss Mark's point. He isn't "blaming" all non Christians as the source of all evil. Humanity in it's fallen state is the source of our own troubles. Without the grace of the one true Creator humanity will always seek to glorify that which is harmful, both Christian and non, it is our nature.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 01:55 PM

These folks doing the rioting are like a leftist version of our Minutemen. They are ready to go.

True
Posted By: 220SWIFT

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 02:16 PM

One less

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by warrior
Originally Posted by k snow

I think you completely miss Mark's point. He isn't "blaming" all non Christians as the source of all evil. Humanity in it's fallen state is the source of our own troubles. Without the grace of the one true Creator humanity will always seek to glorify that which is harmful, both Christian and non, it is our nature.

To expound on this thought I would opine that without His (the Creator God through his son Jesus and the Holy Spirit) divine intervention the fate of humanity and our self determination is doomed here on this physical plane. And that's not even getting onto the spiritual plane.
Just look at our history, name one place on this globe that hasn't restricted individual freedom and liberty or devolved into strongman rule. It is only with His intervention and adherence to His principles (such as Love thy neighbor as thyself), whether the individual chooses to believe or not, that mankind has placed guards upon his own nature to allow freedom and liberty for others.
Posted By: uglyduck

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Diggerman

AMEN
Posted By: Wright Brothers

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 03:15 PM

Bob J, run with it,
you could be the King of Stank lol
Die code em for loot segregation.
Jail workers might frown a little.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Not you k.... that's the line from the hit TV series, "American Idol."
I was funnin'. wink shocked
Sorry that wasn't spelled out.
Blessings,
Mark

They consider themselves to be their own creators and worship at their own alter. That is plain to me neighbor. Plain as a cat track in new snow.
Posted By: yotetrapper30

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 05:47 PM

As for what gods the rioters worship, I would say first would be money, followed by status. Throw anger in there somewhere too. A god doesn't have to be associated with a named religion.

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 05:53 PM

Power, pure raw power is what the left worships. The oldest lie on the books, Ye shall be like God.
Posted By: patrapperbuster

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 06:56 PM

The bad powers to be want the riots to happen. Everyone good just stand down & let the national guard and military do their thing. May God's justice come soon
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: RIOTS - 04/13/21 07:49 PM

Don’t need military or NG...need true Americans defending their businesses. There was a “march” scheduled here last year. Apparently they thought our little town would be a pushover because our local LEO’s didn’t have riot gear and stated so on some FB page.
Well, our local Country Boys found the page and welcomed them. Told them to ignore the combines that would be at the beginning of every street and legally armed citizens at every business that they shopped at, banked at, ate at, and that valued our little town and county. They were more than welcome to “peacefully” protest in their designated area, but the first brick thrown or LEO threatened that they would crank up the combines and clear the streets. They even told them to have their blood type and next of kin located somewhere on their person if that was their intent.
Needless to say, the leader “instigator” of the March decided to cancel despite his followers disgust. They decided to stay up North due to “now” wasn’t a good time.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums