Home

J&J vaccine on hold

Posted By: corky

J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 05:20 PM

Dr. Fauci holding a news conference right now. I'm still waiting for the following questions by the WH press corps:
1) Did the Biden Administration rush the approval of the vaccine without proper science? It was approved Feb. 27, a month into Biden's term.
2) Did the fact that Johnson and Johnson gave $ 370,001 to the Biden campaign versus $ 106,718 to Trump influence the approval process?

I know that Trump would be asked those questions.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 05:25 PM

Trump issued a statement slamming the pause and wants the JJ vaccine restarted ASAP
Posted By: ccoyote

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 07:23 PM

These issues were known about long before the pause they just weren't talked about. Some still say/said the benefits outweigh the risks...
Posted By: grumpa

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 07:36 PM

So are all of us idiots that got the J & J Vac. gonna die??? I know I am. sooner or later, we all gotta go.
Posted By: trapper124

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 07:46 PM

There will be more cases of this reported, just FYI. Though it’s still likely extremely rare
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 07:51 PM

I heard on the news this morning they are thinking a third Pfizer shot may be required to handle the new strain.
Posted By: hippie

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 07:56 PM

Just saw this post....

Pa stopped it for now.
Posted By: maintenanceguy

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 07:57 PM

Sounds like 6 people had blood clots, one of those died. 7 million have had the shot. I also read 4 million people.

But, if it's only 4 million...would we normally have at least 6 people get blood clots over a 2 week period in a city of 4 million people? .00015% have complications and .00025% have died. This really doesn't make any sense. Is there something else going on that isn't being reported?
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 07:57 PM

Still relying on my antibodies. Until they prove otherwise, I’ll take my chances.
Posted By: white17

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by trapper124
There will be more cases of this reported, just FYI. Though it’s still likely extremely rare

So doc, this is pretty interesting to me.

Of the 6 cases in the US.ALL were women between 18-48. That just screams to me that something else is involved. Birth control pharmaceuticals ??

I believe all the cases in Europe are also female.

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 08:07 PM

Hopefully we don't end up with a generation or two of messed up infants because we rushed the vaccine.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 08:07 PM

Heard on the radio today that it was causing women to cycle prematurely and even causing postmenopausal women to have a period

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 08:11 PM

If you guys remember back, when the vaccines first came out they didn't recommend wimmen who were thinking of getting pregnant to get one.
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by hippie
Hopefully we don't end up with a generation or two of messed up infants because we rushed the vaccine.

TOO LATE that generation just started the work force about 3-7 years ago !!!!
Posted By: Wanna Be

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 08:19 PM

You can also see them on TV...they’re the ones “peacefully protesting.”

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 08:20 PM

Yea you guys may not know this but birth control pills themselves cause blood clots. HOW do I know ? My wife had 2 strokes from clots and it was linked to her being on the pill so long. What happened you may or may not ask? I got fixed and she got off the pill. No issues since .........

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by SNIPERB🦝
Heard on the radio today that it was causing women to cycle prematurely and even causing postmenopausal women to have a period

That's been going on for thousands of years LOL!!!!!!

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by grumpa
So are all of us idiots that got the J & J Vac. gonna die??? I know I am. sooner or later, we all gotta go.

Yes you will all die just not from the vaccine. I Wouldn't say youre an idiot either. Im sure you understand the risks just like the risks of getting covid. I dont think people should be ridiculed or have to prove if they do or dont take the vaccine.

My Dad is on two blood anticoagulants. He had the chance to be vaccinated a month maybe longer ago due to working in the food industry. When offered he looked into the vaccines efdectiveness and their side effects to see if he was gonna get one. He found blood clots to be one of them. Being he goes in for labs every two weeks he asked his doctor on their recommendation. They recommended him not get the vaccine and made the comment they wished more people would look into the vaccine and ask their doctor about concerns.

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 09:03 PM

Also im not anti vaccine by any stretch. Im just against the idea or notion of saying that vaccines are 100 percent safe and cant cause serious side effects. That simply is kept hush hush.
Posted By: trapper124

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by white17

Of the 6 cases in the US.ALL were women between 18-48. That just screams to me that something else is involved. Birth control pharmaceuticals ??

Too early to tell. I don’t know all the data on the 6 reported. I know there are more cases than have not been reported thus far though. It may just be the statistical baseline incidence but the temporal relation raises some concern.

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by jbyrd63
Yea you guys may not know this but birth control pills themselves cause blood clots. HOW do I know ? My wife had 2 strokes from clots and it was linked to her being on the pill so long. What happened you may or may not ask? I got fixed and she got off the pill. No issues since .........

So my questions for you is if there was a couple not wanting kids no longer inquiring on birth control. Would you tell them to use the pill or get fixed?

Would you or would you not tell them blood clots can be a side effect?
Posted By: MJM

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 11:48 PM

56,869 Covid-19 Vaccine Reports to VAERS
(Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting)
Reports Through April 2, 2021*
• 2342 DEATHS
• 4972 HOSPITALIZATIONS
• 8975 URGENT CARE
• 8744 OFFICE VISITS
• 412 ANAPHYLAXIS
• 460 BELL'S PALSY
• 502 Heart Attacks
• 84 Miscarriages
• 3145 Severe Allergic Reaction
• 321 Thrombocytopenia/Low Platelet
Source: openvaers.com
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/13/21 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by MJM
56,869 Covid-19 Vaccine Reports to VAERS
(Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting)
Reports Through April 2, 2021*
• 2342 DEATHS
• 4972 HOSPITALIZATIONS
• 8975 URGENT CARE
• 8744 OFFICE VISITS
• 412 ANAPHYLAXIS
• 460 BELL'S PALSY
• 502 Heart Attacks
• 84 Miscarriages
• 3145 Severe Allergic Reaction
• 321 Thrombocytopenia/Low Platelet
Source: openvaers.com

Not bad at all .....lol

Makes you wanna rush down and get in line ......lol
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/14/21 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by corky
Dr. Fauci holding a news conference right now. I'm still waiting for the following questions by the WH press corps:
1) Did the Biden Administration rush the approval of the vaccine without proper science? It was approved Feb. 27, a month into Biden's term.
2) Did the fact that Johnson and Johnson gave $ 370,001 to the Biden campaign versus $ 106,718 to Trump influence the approval process?

I know that Trump would be asked those questions.

I'm glad to see someone else had to look it up after hearing the news -- My guess is they didn't pay enough. and if you look at the history they are not necessarily liberal -- lean a little (small amount) to the right.

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/14/21 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by ccoyote
Also im not anti vaccine by any stretch. Im just against the idea or notion of saying that vaccines are 100 percent safe and cant cause serious side effects. That simply is kept hush hush.

OK I WILL SAY THIS SLOWLY N O V A C C I NE or ANY drug is safe. Heck people die from eating peanuts !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/14/21 02:39 AM

So my questions for you is if there was a couple not wanting kids no longer inquiring on birth control. Would you tell them to use the pill or get fixed?

Would you or would you not tell them blood clots can be a side effect?

I wouldn't tell them either. First and foremost 100's Of million of women are on the pill with little or no side effects. Now what can we compare that to HMMMM OH yes a covid shot !!!
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/14/21 04:18 AM

7,000,000 have gotten J and J vaccine--6 got blood clots and 1 died. I am sure more info will be coming in the future.
Tom
Posted By: Boco

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/14/21 02:28 PM

You got a better chance of getting killed by a frozen chunk of excrement breaking off an airplane than from those odds,lol.
Posted By: 3togo

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/14/21 05:25 PM

Personally, all of the people I know or have heard about getting sick from ANY of the vaccines have been women.

In the past J&J has also developed vaccines for SARS-2 and Ebola using the same procedure. I'd bet there are quite a few people glad they did.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/14/21 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by white17

That crossed my mind too. Other two vaccines have reports of bleeding problems in woman. Could be JJ added some clotting agent to prevent the bleeding problems.
Posted By: steeltraps

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/14/21 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Boco
You got a better chance of getting killed by a frozen chunk of excrement breaking off an airplane than from those odds,lol.

Im still not taking it.
Posted By: Trapset

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/14/21 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Those odds are young, give it a year, or two.

Not sure we have the whole story because I doubt they would have paused it for 6 out of 6,7 million.

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/14/21 09:20 PM

Who believes only 6? lol

CDC had an emergency meeting today about this.....haven't heard anything else.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/14/21 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by grumpa

Everything we do these days is gonna kill us. Might as well make it something fun.
Posted By: yukon254

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/14/21 09:26 PM

Who believes only 6? lol

CDC had an emergency meeting today about this.....haven't heard anything else.

Not me. The vaccine clinics here watch you for 15-minutes, then out into the world you go. Older folks have heart attacks and strokes all the time. It might be months before the connection is made. But you are absolutely right. The CDC is having an emergency meeting and they dont do that for 6 people. Maybe some of the doctors that have been warning about the possibility of ADE infections are finally being listened too??
Posted By: yukon254

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/14/21 10:25 PM

https://populist.press/expert-cardi...n=vwo_notification_1613643838&_p_c=1

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/15/21 03:45 AM

OK I WILL SAY THIS SLOWLY N O V A C C I NE or ANY drug is safe. Heck people die from eating peanuts !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh thank you, that helps a lot as I can't read fast.... like I said hush hush. No one wants to talk about vaccine side effects. Im not just talking covid. Sweep it under the rug just like some anti vax want to with covid death numbers.

I've had the same conversation with people who are anti vaccine that believe modern medicine can cure all or most ailments. At that point people need to be reminded that drugs, medical procedures, diagnostics, etc. are also not 100 percent safe. Which for some that's also a shocker.

Different people want to take their chances differently. I support that. Being open about side effects is a good thing.

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/15/21 04:00 AM

I wouldn't tell them either. First and foremost 100's Of million of women are on the pill with little or no side effects. Now what can we compare that to HMMMM OH yes a covid shot !!!

Well that's fair, and its a great thing people have a choice on birth control. My opinion still good to be aware of side effects. No matter the drug, vaccine, procedure, etc.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/15/21 05:16 AM

So , they're still calling it a "vaccine" huh?
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/15/21 05:51 AM

You have been asking that same question for weeks on posts about the Vaccine. And yes it is considered a vaccine.
Tom
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/15/21 11:23 AM

The cure is worse than the disease. Typical for todays modern medicine machine.

How many BILLIONS is J and J making off this half baked recipe?

If one of the victims of this rat poison was 18 years old do you think she would of died from this evil deadly virus had she got it?

Imagine if she could get a do over she would of took her chance's at being young and able to fight off whatever she got with a 99.9 percent chance of surviving the china flu.
Posted By: foxpee

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/15/21 12:41 PM

Why is everyone calling this a vaccine? It is a shot not a vaccine. It does not prevent anyone from getting the virus. It may help but does not prevent. Read the fine print. Of all the covid cases there is only a small percent that is hospitalized and an even smaller percent that die .Money is the root of all evil .
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/15/21 01:02 PM

TOO LATE that generation just started the work force about 3-7 years ago !!!!

Truth
Posted By: Catch22

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/15/21 02:38 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: J&J vaccine on hold - 04/15/21 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
You have been asking that same question for weeks on posts about the Vaccine. And yes it is considered a vaccine.
Tom

Who considers it a vaccine? Yes I keep asking the question because i can't believe how many believe this. I think if it makes one feel better to get these shots, then by all means it's your choice.
© 2024 Trapperman Forums