Home

China world order

Posted By: BuckMink

China world order - 04/13/21 09:14 PM

China’s Message to America: We’re an Equal Now
President Xi is confronting the Biden administration with a new world view, that Beijing’s decades of not challenging the U.S. as global leader are over.

Just the beginning...
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: China world order - 04/13/21 09:21 PM

Oh that's just silly.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: China world order - 04/13/21 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Sprung & Rusty
Oh that's just silly.

X2
Posted By: BuckMink

Re: China world order - 04/13/21 10:27 PM

I sure hope so!! Crazy stuff
Posted By: Getting There

Re: China world order - 04/13/21 10:31 PM

China is only equal because a great deal of our manufacturing job went to China so they could put more money in there pockets. JMO
Posted By: 8117 Steve R

Re: China world order - 04/13/21 10:37 PM

China Joe probably thinks they are equal too.
Posted By: WadeRyan

Re: China world order - 04/13/21 10:43 PM

What do you expect when the leader can't even complete an entire sentence coherently. I mean I've thrown out the party lines a while ago. The guy is nothing more than a mouth with a pulse.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: China world order - 04/13/21 10:44 PM

Time for the U.S to quit acting like we still need to be in a cold war with Russia, a U.S/European/Russian alliance is the only way China is kept in check.
Posted By: Furvor

Re: China world order - 04/13/21 11:05 PM

China is ramping up military, economic, territorial, and diplomatic strength. Judge for yourself their goals.
Posted By: Boco

Re: China world order - 04/13/21 11:08 PM

China Russia and Iran are the new Axis.
They all desperately want to unseat the petrodollar and replace it with the petroyuan.
They are close to doing that-Its one of the main drivers for the big push in the west to green(non petro) technology.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: China world order - 04/13/21 11:09 PM

We scare them all with a threat of
of
of
of
of
climate change.
Posted By: Yes sir

Re: China world order - 04/13/21 11:12 PM

China is working to make sure it has the most powerful army in the world, the US on the other hand is more worried about their soldiers getting a sex change and weeding out the ones that might believe in its constitution. I can see where China may think they have the upper hand.

Re: China world order - 04/13/21 11:20 PM

We're gonna need more Holy water.

or another good one...

We're gonna need a bigger boat.

Posted By: KeithC

Re: China world order - 04/13/21 11:23 PM

We need self replicating nanobots that have enough artificial intelligence to eradicate fairly specific human targets. Hopefully biden doesn't sell them to China.

Keith
Posted By: kingrat

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 12:01 AM

Do you think they accidentally released the virus? Step 1 complete. Wheres my tin foil?
Posted By: cattails

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 12:01 AM

It's amazing to me how 1 man in office can make a change in world order
Posted By: Tailhunter

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 12:04 AM

Equal or not. We had better pray we don’t get in a war with them.

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by kingrat
Do you think they accidentally released the virus? Step 1 complete. Wheres my tin foil?

Test run to get better understanding of the effects a global outbreak
Posted By: Flint Hill fur

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Yes sir
China is working to make sure it has the most powerful army in the world, the US on the other hand is more worried about their soldiers getting a sex change and weeding out the ones that might believe in its constitution. I can see where China may think they have the upper hand.

X2
Posted By: QuietButDeadly

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 12:38 AM

China could have most of the US population rioting in the streets by closing down their supply lines of merchandise for a few weeks to create shortages of products we no longer produce.

Would not take all that much IMO. Just think what the shelves at WalMart would look like in a month and how people would react.

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by QuietButDeadly
China could have most of the US population rioting in the streets by closing down their supply lines of merchandise for a few weeks to create shortages of products we no longer produce.

Would not take all that much IMO. Just think what the shelves at WalMart would look like in a month and how people would react.

I don't shop at Wal-Mart. I'll be ok.

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 01:21 AM

The Chinese elites are crafty and have been for millennia.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tactical.20

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 02:05 AM

Doesn't help when dems are selling us out

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 02:17 AM

If those folks eat bats, I reckon a coyote wouldn't be out of the question. Maybe a developing market for southern coyote trappers.
Posted By: Bigfoot

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 02:34 AM

If China shut down the meat processing and food plants they control in the USA all at once their would be huge shortages almost immediately. If they wanted it to last a while they could destroy all the livestock under their control in the USA and /or destroy all the food in their warehouses and distribution centers . That's just some of what they can do domestically to cause urban hunger and riots . It could be as simple as a computer setting all the freezers in their warehouses to defrost or turning on the sprinkler systems .
If you realy want to try on your tinfoil hat contemplate what might happen in urban areas if there was a way for them to crash all the wyfy connected appliances and devices that are made in china . That last statement is getting a little far out there but is sure something to contemplate .
Posted By: Marty

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 02:37 AM

They produce most of our meds, which is just stupid but will not change.

The reality is what they say is true and probably more true than most of us realize.

Learn mandarin cause joe is workin for them....

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 02:43 AM

I find it interesting when some lump the urbanites as if they are one big group. 1/2 the country is the same?
News flash: America is a country of intertwined urban and rural cities.
One suffers, there is suffering throughout.
Who dreamed up the we versus them in all this anyway?

I don't predict someone's philosophy by where they live.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 02:47 AM

Circling the bowl......watch out below.
Posted By: KenaiKid

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by QuietButDeadly

I don't shop at Wal-Mart. I'll be ok.

Where do you shop, who delivers their product, and who makes the electronic parts for the trucks that deliver that product?

There's a lot more to the supply chain than retail. As the world is more and more digital, we are more and dependent on Asian manufacturing for day to day life, due to our exported manufacturing. Just imagine for a minute if China decided to stop sending us parts for just our communications equipment and vehicles. How long would it take for American manufacturing to catch up?
Combine that with the threats Bigfoot mentioned (which are real-- remember Supermicro Computer Inc?).

IMO China could have us over a barrel just about any time they want, and it's our own fault due to decades of poor policy.
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Time for the U.S to quit acting like we still need to be in a cold war with Russia, a U.S/European/Russian alliance is the only way China is kept in check.

And they should lose their USA property Ownership

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 02:59 AM

Red Dawn....
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by 330-Trapper
Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor

And they should lose their USA property Ownership

stop buying china and they will leave.
Posted By: yukonjeff

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Bigfoot
If China shut down the meat processing and food plants they control in the USA all at once their would be huge shortages almost immediately.

That works both ways. The CCP staying in power depends on keeping the people fed. Pork shortage would be a big blow to the CCP. They are anticipating food shortages due to crops flooding this past year. XI already made food waste a crime and imposing restrictions on how much food can be ordered by one table. We have them by the short hairs when it comes to food and they know it. I am sure that's why they bought up so much of the US pork production and take all the beans.

Koreas Kim Jung is warning famine is coming.

Also Chinese men are only child, pampered, cowards and spoiled sissies. Xi is making their army drink beer and eat more meat trying to toughen them up.

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Mark June
I find it interesting when some lump the urbanites as if they are one big group. 1/2 the country is the same?
News flash: America is a country of intertwined urban and rural cities.
One suffers, there is suffering throughout.
Who dreamed up the we versus them in all this anyway?

I don't predict someone's philosophy by where they live.

Blessings,
Mark

I don’t see many “ruralites” moving to the city and trying to change the way they do things there. City folks love to move to the country and do everything they can to make city life out of it.

It’s kind of like going to another country and not assimilating. lol

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 11:47 AM

HT,
I was just calling out the lumping of people groups. Black-white or city-rural.... when we carve up tribes and say they're all the same, it's not factual.
We've all met some great city folk and some pretty different rural folk.

A person's lips speaks their heart's desires regardless of where they live.
I'll not pit one group against another as if one group is better.

That's a narrative "trap" for hatred and since I'm a trapper..... I see that dirt pattern from a long way off.

Blessings,
Mark

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 11:53 AM

Duly noted.

You can’t get rid of cancer without losing a few good cells. That’s just the way it is.

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 12:08 PM

Agreed.

I'll let the Judge who brought them into this world handle all that.
Even as a part of me has an urge not to do exactly that. grin

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 12:11 PM

lol

I am familiar with that feeling.
Posted By: Posco

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 12:16 PM

Our government is focused on pandering to a leftist domestic agenda while China is focusing on world domination. I think they've already eaten our lunch and have their eye on dessert.
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by WadeRyan
The guy is nothing more than a mouth with a pulse.

Just the pulse part was good enough for JIMMY.

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 12:28 PM

China CANT FEED ITSELF without imports from the USA.Same with a lot of the rest of the world.We are the bread basket of the world.
Posted By: lee steinmeyer

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
China CANT FEED ITSELF without imports from the USA.Same with a lot of the rest of the world.We are the bread basket of the world.

And so lies their desires. If they control the bread basket.....they control the world. Only we stand in their way, and they're dying to do something about it, that is what they're up to, plain as the nose on your face.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by yukonjeff

Also Chinese men are only child, pampered, cowards and spoiled sissies. Xi is making their army drink beer and eat more meat trying to toughen them up.

Our Army is increasingly lowering physical standards so it can fill the ranks with women and trannies. There is also a lack of women/wives for these Chinese men, don't underestimate the desire of one to obtain a mate, men throughout history have fought to the death in an attempt to do just that.

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by lee steinmeyer

And so lies their desires. If they control the bread basket.....they control the world. Only we stand in their way, and they're dying to do something about it, that is what they're up to, plain as the nose on your face.

Agreed.But its hard to convince the JIMMYs of this country,,that we need more Trumps and less Bidens.
Posted By: jtg

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 01:03 PM

https://landreport.com/2021/01/bill-gates-americas-top-farmland-owner/

https://www.ai-cio.com/news/ray-dalio-sounds-alarm-rising-china/
Posted By: Boco

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 01:23 PM

Poor old Gates is gonna lose all his land when the commies start the re-distribution.

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Tactical.20
Doesn't help when dems are selling us out

We've been sold out since at least the 60's.

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 05:13 PM

They make most of our medications. Your point is moot.

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 05:25 PM

Human conquest is all part of human history. There have always been nations who figured the gain was worth the loss of life, and so they pull the trigger.
I wouldn't imagine the next WW would be much of a gunfight, but rather a knock out the power and electronic grids battle of titans.

Wars have been fought over territory, minerals, food caches, and slaves, so which of these would another nation want from us?

Blessings,
Mark
Posted By: RKG

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mark June
Human conquest is all part of human history. There have always been nation's who figured the gain was worth the loss of life, and so they pull the trigger.
I wouldn't imagine the next WW would be much of a gunfight, but rather a knock out the power and electronic grids battle of titans.

Wars have been fought over territory, minerals, food caches, and slaves, so which of these would another nation want from us?

Blessings,
Mark

Einstein said (paraphrasing) I'm not sure what WW3 will look like, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones.

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 06:10 PM

China could loose 300 million and still get by just fine.....
Posted By: rex123

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 07:50 PM

China has been buying up agricultural properties in other countries and will soon be because of these properties the largest producer of food in the world.

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 08:06 PM

I just wonder if this is the Kingdom of iron and clay?
Posted By: Davisfur

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by rex123
China has been buying up agricultural properties in other countries and will soon be because of these properties the largest producer of food in the world.

If the keep buying land in this state at the rate they have been the last couple of years they will own more of the state than Americans in another 2 years. They already own almost as much ground in my county as some of our biggest farmers.

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 09:46 PM

They make most of our medications. Your point is moot.

Trump mentioned that,,and was in the process of ending it.

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Davisfur
Originally Posted by rex123

If the keep buying land in this state at the rate they have been the last couple of years they will own more of the state than Americans in another 2 years. They already own almost as much ground in my county as some of our biggest farmers.

The 800,000 acres they recently bought at the Texas border must be an investment.
800,000 acres. Gates is rich. But the Chinese are wealthy.

Re: China world order - 04/14/21 10:47 PM

One of the positives of a China take over is they know how to put an end to protests. I mean riots
© 2024 Trapperman Forums