Home

To kill or not kill a mocking bird

Posted By: Leftlane

To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/14/21 04:12 PM

It's bad enough I gotta listen to dude's incessant chatter at siesta time but now this! mad

Oh and BTW, the numb nut who labeled this tent is stoopid enough to be in Bidens cabinet. He labeled the South Face the North Face. I was gonna turn the tent around but he completely muffed it. I think the next tent he marked up prolly says South Face on 2 dif sides. grin

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Jurassic Park

Re: To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/14/21 04:38 PM

First I thought you were just out enjoying a nice kayak ride. Then enjoying some fishing. Now I’m thinking you might be homeless.

Lol
Posted By: jbyrd63

Re: To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/14/21 04:48 PM

LOL I got one that sits under a security light and he sings all night long in summer. Plus follows along beside me when I mow catching bugs I spook up !!
Posted By: KeithC

Re: To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/14/21 04:54 PM

Before the Migratory Bird Treaty Act of 1918, you could have caught that mockingbird and if had a good repertoire, sold it for a very decent amount of money.

Keith

Re: To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/14/21 05:11 PM

He poops on my kayak and it's on!

Also, what is wrong with homeless? I might go panhandle at a stop light in town if yall insist on bein so judgmental. Give yas somethin to talk about and all.
Posted By: Turtledale

Re: To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/14/21 05:39 PM

Choot im Hoss. Making fun of you and your tent, heck fricassee the little crooner
Posted By: Redknot

Re: To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/14/21 05:41 PM

You have a stoplight in town; fancy...
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/14/21 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Leftlane
He poops on my kayak and it's on!

Also, what is wrong with homeless? I might go panhandle at a stop light in town if yall insist on bein so judgmental. Give yas somethin to talk about and all.

Probly shouldn't kill your State Bird. grin

Re: To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/14/21 07:06 PM

LMAO @ lead them a lil.

State bird phooey. I think this clown is one of Bidens open border for regents from Mecico an beyonds that didn't get caged so they could shove another child from Honduras in there.

Re: To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/14/21 07:15 PM

Squatter. laugh

Re: To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/14/21 07:58 PM

Ha you just keep that wife makin babies one right after the other and you will be an old man b4 you ever get a taste of freedom we call the empty nest.

I'd gladly squat at this fish camp but they make me keep up the lease. If cats are worth anything next winter I might git my money back. The travel ways are easy to spot and I've even found some lay ups.

[Linked Image]

Re: To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/14/21 08:45 PM

That pic is hard to look at. Is that catfish holes in the bank, low water? Maybe you can crawl into one for the night.
Posted By: gcs

Re: To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/14/21 09:09 PM

Pretty nice rig for a homeless guy... you can probably rent half of it out, get paid in deposit bottles....
Posted By: OKforester

Re: To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/14/21 10:11 PM

I thought only wannabe’s buy the over priced north faced stuff.
Posted By: PSB1011

Re: To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/15/21 12:37 AM

Many years ago, my Wife offered my Son $10 to kill a Mockingbird with a BB gun that took up residence by the bedroom window in the Summer.And that sucker was a talkative one early in the morning!,lol

Re: To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/15/21 01:39 AM

Yeah they seen to be early risers. As far as the tent I got a deal and that little fella has stood up to some huge storms. It's best tent I've ever had by far.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: To kill or not kill a mocking bird - 04/15/21 01:48 AM

Choot 'em!
© 2024 Trapperman Forums