Home

Adios 2A

Posted By: Anonymous

Adios 2A - 04/15/21 04:45 PM

Seems the idea of packing the Supreme Court has begun....
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Adios 2A - 04/15/21 04:51 PM

That's not good. But the 2a has been gone for a while now.

This will just turn the SCOTUS into a game. Democrats add 4 judges this time, republicans add 6 next time, democrats add 2 after that, and so on.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Adios 2A - 04/15/21 05:09 PM

The republicans will never get a chance to add any scotus justices because they will never control any part of the federal government ever again.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Adios 2A - 04/15/21 05:14 PM

So many years of democrats pulling the wool over people's eyes. Now they have the power and are about to break our countries back for good finally.

Re: Adios 2A - 04/15/21 05:17 PM

These people will never quit until they get their way, that should have been obvious to anyone by now after 4 years of trying to get rid of Trump and how that turned out...carry on and prepare for what is coming. Decide now on your course of action for when this happens....and get ready for that course of action.
Posted By: Gary Benson

Re: Adios 2A - 04/15/21 05:37 PM

I went to a gun store the other day and couldn't buy a gun because I'm a Nebraska resident and I'm in Florida. Then my lady friend who is a Florida resident tried to buy a gun and they wouldn't sell it to her when she said it was for her daughter and son in law in Washington. They gladly took her money, then they ship the gun to a FFL store in Washington, (she paid for that), then the son in law has to pay the FFL license holder a transfer fee. Hopefully one day he will get the gun in his possession.
Posted By: rex123

Re: Adios 2A - 04/15/21 05:42 PM

They will try to pack the court but unless some from our side cross over they don't at this time have the votes. Next election who knows.
Posted By: Catch22

Re: Adios 2A - 04/15/21 05:44 PM

I'm callin BS
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Adios 2A - 04/15/21 05:46 PM

I have a nervous feeling right now kinda like the first time I touched down in Kuwait. Hope it is just a feeling.
Posted By: yoteguts

Re: Adios 2A - 04/15/21 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
The republicans will never get a chance to add any scotus justices because they will never control any part of the federal government ever again.

X2
Posted By: ~ADC~

Re: Adios 2A - 04/15/21 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by yoteguts

X2

I hope you're wrong but I fear you're not. With them making all the election rules they can't lose.
Posted By: teepee2

Re: Adios 2A - 04/15/21 11:23 PM

You do realize that the dems only have a 2 vote margin in the house and the senate is tied 50-50.They have had bigger margins in years past. I will admit that they seem to be desperate at the moment.
Posted By: jk

Re: Adios 2A - 04/15/21 11:53 PM

Pelosi canned that, no addition as of now to the court.......jk
Posted By: canebrake

Re: Adios 2A - 04/16/21 12:02 AM

For some weirdos, this is a fair trade off for not having mean Tweeters.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Adios 2A - 04/16/21 12:38 AM

I changed party affiliation a while back.

I want to be as close to them as I can get.
Posted By: grisseldog

Re: Adios 2A - 04/16/21 12:43 AM

It’s time to attack the news media every time you see them
And protest at the homes of the government officials
Posted By: white marlin

Re: Adios 2A - 04/16/21 12:46 AM

agreed.

the only hope conservatives will have is to register as Democrats and PACK the democrat primary with conservative "democrats".

time to join 'em (to beat 'em)!

Re: Adios 2A - 04/16/21 12:48 AM

The news media and the tech elites are definitely the enemy.....would love to see every amazon delivery van looking like the cop cars did after the peaceful protests...
Posted By: Scuba1

Re: Adios 2A - 04/16/21 12:57 AM

This country as it is will not survive 4 years of a democrat ( communist ) regime
Posted By: KeithC

Re: Adios 2A - 04/16/21 12:58 AM

The reason the Second Amendment was included in the Constitution was because our founders understood we would have to to use those rights. I don't think many truly understand that. I know pretty much nobody wants to use those rights.

Keith
Posted By: Law Dog

Re: Adios 2A - 04/16/21 01:31 AM

It’s up to your States to tell them to go pound sand!
Posted By: Iowagian

Re: Adios 2A - 04/16/21 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by jk

Oh! Well if Pelosi said that I feel so much better....if you can't trust Pelosi who can you trust?
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Adios 2A - 04/16/21 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by Iowagian
Originally Posted by jk

Oh! Well if Pelosi said that I feel so much better....if you can't trust Pelosi who can you trust?

grin
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Adios 2A - 04/16/21 02:01 AM

30 trillion in debt and climbing will be the end of the country IF nothing else puts the final nail in the coffin.

In time some states will cede from the union and those few states will be all that is left of America.

Without fair and honest elections you have NO RIGHTS, 2nd or other wise.
Posted By: H2ORat

Re: Adios 2A - 04/16/21 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by Jtrapper
30 trillion in debt and climbing will be the end of the country IF nothing else puts the final nail in the coffin.

In time some states will cede from the union and those few states will be all that is left of America.

Without fair and honest elections you have NO RIGHTS, 2nd or other wise.

x2
Posted By: the Blak Spot

Re: Adios 2A - 04/16/21 02:08 AM

Then all the states should cede from DC. Put a wall around that city, a very high one. Drop food in from a plane(if we want to)
© 2024 Trapperman Forums