Home

The Defense Rests

Posted By: warrior

The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 06:38 PM

Closing arguments on Monday in the Chauvin trial. All hades breaks loose by the end of next week.
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 06:54 PM

I can't see the jury giving a verdict by next week.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 06:54 PM

Who else hopes it brings in a much needed watering of the liberty tree?

full quote
Posted By: The Beav

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 07:18 PM

The jury will convict. If they don't they will either be dead with In a week or so or they will have to be put In witness protection. Those members of the jury are scared to death so they will convict.
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by The Beav
The jury will convict. If they don't they will either be dead with In a week or so or they will have to be put In witness protection. Those members of the jury are scared to death so they will convict.

X2

I wish it wasn't so ..........
Posted By: Bogmaster

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 07:22 PM

I believe he would be convicted if the jury was scared or not. All the videos did not help Chauvins case.
Tom
Posted By: Whopper Stopper

WS
Posted By: Boco

If I was on the jury I would vote not guilty just to get the show on the road.

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 07:27 PM

Guilty or not--rioting will be extreme. Look at these towns that win a sports championship--they burn the town down in celebration. So even if a guilty verdict is reached,the clowns are going to roast everything.
Tom
Posted By: warrior

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 07:35 PM

By the evidence and testimony given I would emphatically vote not guilty. The prosecution proved nothing and there own witnesses clearly stated enough for reasonable doubt.
Posted By: BernieB.

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 07:36 PM

The people who will do the rioting and the looting couldn't care less if he is convicted. They really don't care about Chauvin or Floyd. It's just a chance to get some free stuff and burn things up.

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 07:38 PM

I must have been watching some other trial.
Tom
Posted By: Bigbrownie

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 08:01 PM

Nothing screams social justice like a free big screen TVs and some Nikes.
Posted By: Trapper7

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 08:05 PM

Regardless of what the jury or judge decides, there will be mayhem all over the Cities. They don't need a reason to riot. These bums live for this stuff. They are domestic terrorists. It's time the authorities make an example of these worthless people.
Posted By: ScottW

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
I must have been watching some other trial.
Tom

No Tom, I think you're probably watching the right one........ just not wearing the same blinders as some other folks!
Happy trapping! ScottW
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 08:20 PM

It's all about perspective boys. I'd say if he is found guilty of 3rd degree or higher the fix is in.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 08:33 PM

The White OJ.

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 08:36 PM

Several months ago,Chauvin made a move to plead guilty to 3rd degree murder. It fell apart and never was accepted.
Tom
Posted By: Steven 49er

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 08:40 PM

It didn't fall apart as you put it, the offer was pulled by pressure from higher ups.

Chauvin most likely agreed to take it because he felt there was a possibility he could be convicted of a higher charge or get more prison time than what was agreed to.

From what I was told by a lawyer is he could get 3 times the penalty if the judge chooses because there was a minor present
Posted By: walleyed

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by loosegoose
Who else hopes it brings in a much needed watering of the liberty tree?

full quote

That would be "Refreshed", not watered goosey !!!! laugh

w
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 09:15 PM

I know. It was just a paraphrase that's why I included the whole quote in the link.
Posted By: Fisher Man

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 09:21 PM

I agree with bowhunter 27295
Posted By: SNIPERBBB

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Bogmaster
I believe he would be convicted if the jury was scared or not. All the videos did not help Chauvins case.
Tom

The full videos or the edited videos the prosecutors showed?
Posted By: AntiGov

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Lol.......yep
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 10:08 PM

Sounds like a fair trial to me!
Posted By: Posco

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Boco

Can you imagine the outcry if it were white nationalists doing the rampaging? It's a given these folks will. Call your insurance company.
Posted By: WhiteTrash 88

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 10:21 PM

There is the possibility of a mistrial. That would make the natives get restless. Any which way it comes back, some more liquor stores are gonna go down. Not to change the subject but rumor has it chi- town is gonna get windy tonight over a 13 year old getting the fleas knocked off him by a LEO.
Posted By: Feedinggrounds

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 10:46 PM

And yet the Capital Police officer whoever it is, was just let off the hook for blindly shooting and killing a female veteran that supported Trump, on January 6th
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/15/21 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Feedinggrounds
And yet the Capital Police officer whoever it is, was just let off the hook for blindly shooting and killing a female veteran that supported Trump, on January 6th

Off the hook? Is he in a protection program?
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/16/21 01:02 AM

Got my popcorn ready
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/16/21 01:11 AM

Sounds like the Salem Witch Trials of 1692.....Mob rules ...needs a lesson Beav. This country is not run by the drug cartel...or the Mob period.
Posted By: Nessmuck

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/16/21 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by HobbieTrapper

They won’t even leak his name !!! But they sure as heck ,gave out the address of the woman cop that shot that guy ,trying to get away ,after resisting arrest for a warrant.
Posted By: Yukon John

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/16/21 01:14 AM

Yeah, he did the dems bidding! We don't even know who he is.
Posted By: Scout1

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/16/21 02:58 AM

The White OJ.

That's not exactly accurate. OJ actually killed a couple and got off.
Posted By: Scott__aR

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/16/21 03:53 AM

Regardless what the outcome of the trial, no sentencing will ever be good enough to satisfy the SJW masses. There will be looting, rioting, burning, murder and other civil disobedience because liberals will ask for moderation and calm, while they encourage such actions as acceptable out the other side of their mouths.
Posted By: Whopper Stopper

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/16/21 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Scott__aR
Regardless what the outcome of the trial, no sentencing will ever be good enough to satisfy the SJW masses. There will be looting, rioting, burning, murder and other civil disobedience because liberals will ask for moderation and calm, while they encourage such actions as acceptable out the other side of their mouths.

Exactly

If found not guilty the natives will go berserk. If sentenced to death by a public hanging the natives with go berserk and burn the town to celebrate.

Either way the town gets smashed and burned with rocks and bricks being thrown.

WS
Posted By: Drifter

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/16/21 11:56 AM

Keep it KID friendly.
Posted By: ToTheWoods

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/16/21 11:57 AM

I have a feeling he will be convicted of something. However I don't see how the prosecution proved their case. They couldn't even get their own expert witnesses to agree. The fact that they had to try and sneak in some "newly found evidence" on rebuttal should tell you everything you need to know about how they feel the strength of their case is.
Posted By: Getting There

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/16/21 12:02 PM

They need to hose the down with water with GREEN die in the water that will not was off.
Posted By: rex123

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/16/21 12:35 PM

He will be found guilty. The police testifying against him shut the door on that. And they will still riot.
Posted By: Donnersurvivor

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/16/21 12:45 PM

Have to go to the Minneapolis airport on Thursday at 9 pm, hopefully all is quiet. I quit working in the cities last year, partially because I was busy partially because who wants to be around this nonsense? Friends have been flying into smaller regional airports to avoid Minneapolis. The city is going to be lost, property values in the suburbs and country are skyrocketing.
Posted By: Calvin

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/16/21 01:31 PM

It didn't' take me much trial viewing to find "reasonable doubt" on all charges. Remember "Reasonable doubt" IS the standard of a criminal trial.

If you don't know much about Hennepin county, some of us know, he would never get a fair trial there (all Hennepin county jurors and judge: ie extremely liberal). To be even somewhat fair this trial should have been held in Federal court where the jurors were selected from people including outside counties. This was deliberate. And yes, I've been in both courtrooms. They aren't even close in comparison.

Ben Shapiro (yes he is an attorney) points out some interesting facts that you don't hear, or read, in the news. (imagine that).
Posted By: 330-Trapper

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/16/21 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by bowhunter27295
Why was the Floyd family paid 27 million before the trial?

I guess that is cheaper than rebuilding the city?

Probably still won't do any good.

Just Wrong. That family didn't deserve anything!
Posted By: ToTheWoods

Re: The Defense Rests - 04/16/21 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Donnersurvivor
Have to go to the Minneapolis airport on Thursday at 9 pm, hopefully all is quiet. I quit working in the cities last year, partially because I was busy partially because who wants to be around this nonsense? Friends have been flying into smaller regional airports to avoid Minneapolis. The city is going to be lost, property values in the suburbs and country are skyrocketing.

They already have. Had the house appraised last June. Talked with a realtor Monday and she told me that she would list the house $50000 higher than the appraisal and figured house bidding would take it another $25-$40k higher than that. Homes in our area are gone before they even get listed and sometimes the bidding wars start without even one showing. INSANE
© 2024 Trapperman Forums