Home

Fouchi and the 2A

Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Fouchi and the 2A - 04/18/21 06:43 PM

Saw where he declared that gun violence is a national health crisis. Is anyone even remotely convinced that this idiot is not a talking head liar for the current admin?
Posted By: Marty

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/18/21 07:26 PM

What about drug use which kills way more people.....they are legalizing that in more places every year.....it is all about control and fauci is scum.
Posted By: jeff karsten

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/18/21 07:36 PM

Maybe he'll come out with a vaccine for gun violence
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/18/21 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by Marty
What about drug use which kills way more people.....they are legalizing that in more places every year.....it is all about control and fauci is scum.

Drug laws are about control, just like gun control laws. Both were based in racism, too.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/18/21 08:03 PM

Ever see Fauci throw a baseball? Hilarious.
Posted By: turkn8rtrapper

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/18/21 08:13 PM

Yep, he throws a baseball about like he tells the truth.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/18/21 08:18 PM

Fauchi is a rock star. People will turn in their neighbors without hesitation if Fauchi gives the word.
Posted By: Sprung & Rusty

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/18/21 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by J Staton
Fauchi is a rock star. People will turn in their neighbors without hesitation if Fauchi gives the word.

James probably would turn his neighbor in too.
Posted By: beartooth trapr

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/18/21 09:25 PM

Fouchi for the president laugh
I can't stand that guy
Posted By: arcticotter

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/18/21 09:34 PM

That guy is a turd. Needs flushed
Posted By: yukon254

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/18/21 09:36 PM

What about drug use which kills way more people.....they are legalizing that in more places every year.....it is all about control and fauci is communist scum.

There fixed it for ya Marty
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/18/21 10:51 PM

Would like to see him ventilated.....I mean vaccinated.
Posted By: danny clifton

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/18/21 11:02 PM

i SAY BAN POV'S. KILL MORE PEOPLE THAN CANCER AND HEART DISEASE
Posted By: upstateNY

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/18/21 11:34 PM

Ya ever hear someone talk,,and instantly ya wanna hit him in the teeth with a coal shovel?? Not sayin I wanna do that,,,just askin for a friend. smile
Posted By: Grandpa Trapper

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/19/21 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by upstateNY
Ya ever hear someone talk,,and instantly ya wanna hit him in the teeth with a coal shovel?? Not sayin I wanna do that,,,just askin for a friend. smile

I heard a coal miner say the same thing. A lot of people thinking alike now.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/19/21 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by loosegoose

Drug laws are about control, just like gun control laws. Both were based in racism, too.

Racism my backside....
Posted By: trapdog1

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/19/21 12:36 AM

Most early gun control laws were designed to keep guns out of the hands of black men.
Posted By: loosegoose

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/19/21 12:36 AM

When the slaves were freed democrats didn't want them to own guns, and that was where the first gun control laws came from. Same with drug laws. Democrats wanted an easy way to throw blacks in jail, drug laws were an easy way to do it. And, both issues are related to freedom, something democrats hate with a passion. We all understand the freedom guns bring. Regarding drugs, I think they're for losers, but I should have the freedom to put whatever I want in my own body, or not to put something in my body, whether or not it's a good idea. Democrats demand control over people,and the freedom to control your own body is just something they can't stand. Just look at how the democrat hero fauci wants to control our bodies. He'd love to tell you that you ha e to put something in your body that you don't want to.
Posted By: keystone

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/19/21 12:55 AM

Exactly, and the cartels aren’t terrorist organizations either, it would look kinda funny if all the big banks were affiliated with a terrorist organization!!!
Posted By: Posco

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/19/21 01:25 AM

You couldn't get the sawed off doc to speak about the border crisis but he'll weigh in on guns. He's a tool.
Posted By: DWC

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/19/21 01:39 AM

Why dont you guys watch ur mouths, ur talkin about our highest paid federal gov employee!
Posted By: andrews1958

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/19/21 02:43 AM

He is no worse than Bill Gates thinking he is a vaccine expert.
Posted By: HobbieTrapper

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/19/21 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by DWC
Why dont you guys watch ur mouths, ur talkin about our highest paid federal gov employee!

Now I really would like to see him vaccinated.
Posted By: Jtrapper

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/19/21 11:21 AM

That little nazi is now an expert on guns. How much fentenayl or how ever you spell it is crossing the border at the moment? How many will die from fake pills laced with that this year? I know of two around here so far.
Posted By: riverratdm

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/19/21 12:24 PM

If you do some research on the agenda the globalists have none of this should come as a shock. Why do you think they put up fences around the capitol?
Posted By: adam m

Re: Fouchi and the 2A - 04/19/21 08:10 PM

I bet a bb gun has too much recoil for dr fauci
© 2024 Trapperman Forums